Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SLYSEVENONE
Occasional Poster

May 2002
WTD: Corolla Sat, 01 June 2002 02:12 Go to next message
Im after an AE71 corolla preferably a 1984-85 model in reasonable condition, preferably in the sydney area but will travel if it is clean and tidy, must be registered or recently (within 2 months) out of rego.

If you know of one that is frequently parked where you drive that looks nice, please let me know....I will pay a finders fee of $50 to anyone who puts me onto the car I buy

please leave a message at SLYSEVENONE@hotmail.com

for those that dont know this car is basically a KE70 but has the 1.6 badge on the side of front gaurd.

In particular I am after the model designated a "Spirit" which has the factory spoiler and better interior, seats etc, I will pay double the finders fee to the person who puts me on to one of these models in good condition
  Send a private message to this user    
MTF-448
Newcomer

May 2002

Re: WTD: Corolla Sun, 02 June 2002 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know exactly the car you want....

I want one of those spoilers!

I know of one in forster nsw, but being a coastal car, it have rust.

I seen one the other week in taree. It nearly made me cry. Some people really have no respect for cars... The ashtray was completely full of cig butts. the car was full of rust, and was filthy. I could go on, but it discusts me!

Sorry I can't help. I just noticed your from NZ so, what ever I know, wont help.
SLYSEVENONE
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: WTD: Corolla Sun, 02 June 2002 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You just never know how much help you can be seing as I live in sydney Smile

what colour spoiler would you like white or black Nod
MTF-448
Newcomer

May 2002

Re: WTD: Corolla Sun, 02 June 2002 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blue actually...

but that can be fixed! White would be good Cool

(I thought you were in NZ cause that is what your location said!)

Yer, there is one in forster, that is always (90% of the time) parked on one of the main streets.

I work in forster, and use to live there, and on my way home from work i would drive past it. I think it is red in colour. When i say think, i haven't drove down that street regulary for about 4 months, and I only remember the car, cause i always dreampt when I drove past. I am 100% that the car would still live there, because when i occasionaly cruize past it is there.

SLYSEVENONE
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: WTD: Corolla Sun, 02 June 2002 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill find out how much they want for the spoilers,

is the car in good nick?
MTF-448
Newcomer

May 2002

Re: WTD: Corolla Sun, 02 June 2002 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Honesty i couldn't say what condition the car is in. The units that they are parked out the front of are pricey, if that is any indication?

The best I could probably do is leave a note on the windscreen.

SLYSEVENONE
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: WTD: Corolla Sun, 02 June 2002 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would only be interested in going that far if its in good condition, I can find a shitter here in sydney
SLYSEVENONE
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: WTD: Corolla Wed, 19 June 2002 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cmon someone must have seen a tidy one in thier travels????, I really need to find one in the next few weeks so if anyone finds me something Ill triple the finders fee Nod

Cmon you all must drive past at least one a day, I just want a nice clean one to park in the driveway Grin
SLYSEVENONE
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: WTD: Corolla Wed, 26 June 2002 07:22 Go to previous message
Pleeeeeeasssse!!! I need a car within 2 weeks!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FOR SALE V8 RA23 Celica
Next Topic:RARE TA63 Celica GT-Turbo
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 17:26:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048658847808838 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.