Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah well.. (starting to get Offtopic now but hey) i only wanted a luxury car, but after having a taste of the potential of the soarer... now i want a more performance oriented car

so i guess that means spending a lot on getting my soarer more sport oriented Razz
  Send a private message to this user    
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just to make you feel better... Just got myself a new g/f. I've been waiting for this girl since grade 9 and now she's finally mine! Damn she's a hottie. Cool Pics to follow hopefully. Haha.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
useless without video
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Just got myself a new g/f. I've been waiting for this girl since grade 9 and now she's finally mine! Damn she's a hottie

I found this pic of her, I am sure she has a great personality

http://www.blingbitches.com/~lenny/sexy.jpg
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 15:24

Quote:

Just got myself a new g/f. I've been waiting for this girl since grade 9 and now she's finally mine! Damn she's a hottie

I found this pic of her, I am sure she has a great personality

http://www.blingbitches.com/~lenny/sexy.jpg

apparently she likes the bling
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RWDboy wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 12:53

st184 sillycar wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 11:11

Seriously though - I discovered the joy of strippers at a mates buck's party last weekend
Dude, you are such a skyline owner.

EldarO wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 13:06

and you're a celica driver?

your point being?

can the jokes about each others cars, we drive what we drive.

i am curious as to why he chose an r33 over the more powerful r32 GTR though Razz

Eldar.O.

Thanks E.O. ! !

Incase you can't read my Avatar RWDboy: RESPEKT teh skyline powah ! ! Razz

Nice work baiting Me with the standard "GTS-T iz ghey, teh GTR iz sikker" line btw Eldar.O. - I got a hearty laugh outta that! I did actually look seriously at an R32 GTR for six grand more than I paid for my car - I just couldn't stand the thought of 4wd messing with my fun though. . . Evil or Very Mad

Back to topic - teh poon-tang is fleeting and often troublesome - enjoy what ya can get, while it lasts niggazz.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i would get a gtst for RWD over the gtr that way don't have to stuff around like the crazy japs.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 16:36

Back to topic - teh poon-tang is fleeting and often troublesome - enjoy what ya can get, while it lasts niggazz.

Suuuch a Skyline owner. Razz Twisted Evil If you're just after booty there is plenty of that about. Seriously. Now, this is gonna sound strange, but while my girlfriend was away we "opened the relationship". The idea being she'd only ever been with me, so she wanted to mess about a bit and come back and commit to me forever bla bla bla. After getting over just being lonely and depressed for the first three months, the second three months provided many women, all of whome knew I had a girlfriend comming back for me.

Oh an KE382TG... man... just dont! Like... ever!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 16:42

yeah i would get a gtst for RWD over the gtr that way don't have to stuff around like the crazy japs.

I would get the SUPRA for RWD. Stuff this Nissan crap.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
teh GTRcomes wif teh massifly powerful rb26dett, and you CAN make them RWD if you like, although all that extra 4WD gear makes them quite heavy.

nothing against the r33, i just like the look of the 32, besides being older they are a very nice car!

anyway, back on topic, chicks rule, girls suck, sluts suck and fuck.

any girl falls under two catagories, shes either a girl (girlfriend material) or a chick (one night)

im not saying that if guys call a girl a chick it means that.

this is just the way i look at it.

go find your self a couple of chicks, then youll see what girl material is.

Eldar.O.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There are lots of different types of girls/women/whatever.

Anyway, everyone is different. Finding someone who is compatable with you is difficult. So go out, have a good time! Go out with girls who you aren't compatable with. They'll have some things you like. Figure out what you like, and how to treat a girl who's like that, and then go find her. She's out there somewhere.
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka
u got awaesome advice
2night im gonna drink myself stupid
after i go for a pimp cruise in ma soarer
im fuckin ova her now
its just the hit for the first day
god some of u guys have had it hard
makes me feel less sorry for myself

lets just make it a skyline haters thread now that i feel better

hehe

HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lonely driver!!!!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 13 May 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 22:23

Lonely driver!!!!

Screw that! Mmm girls.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 15 May 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RWDboy wrote on Fri, 13 May 2005 09:45

Dude, girls at about your age are useless for dating - they don't know what they want, and if you do somehow get into a real long term relationship (ie a few years), when they hit about 19 or 20 - they'll dump you and decide they want to 'play the field' (I'm not talking from experience directly, but I've known at least 5 chick-friends to do this to their guys, then again these chicks may be total ho's - I'm not willing to vouch for them Very Happy ). Basically, at your age it *should* be all about sex and a tiny bit of communciation/trust'n'stuff - so go get some action and don't get stressed about all that mature lovey dovey bollocks just yet, if a relationship blows up in your face, try and look back at what did and didn't work in the relationship, try and learn what you can from it but move on emotionally, don't get bogged down with that stuff!

Nice because its so true.. I mean you could be in a 11month relationship at 17 and then oneday the girl will say 'you know what im not happy with the way things are.. im going to join the army and change the world' Confused Then you'll be like.. Oh ok cool? Then she'll be like "yeah im going to canberra and ill be at the academy with this guy *insertname* because he wants to join too he's so cool *goesonabouthimforages* then you'll reply; awesome *while thinking where the hell did this come from?, inside* Then later you'll accuse said girl of having relations with said guy towhich she will deny, and you'll have a fight and break up.. so later you'll go to her house to try and makeit up and find them in a car together at 1am... yeh...

Just somethin that happened to 'a friend' Confused Laughing Shocked Rolling Eyes
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 15 May 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eep!

That's why I ditched my girl before she annoyed me further.
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 15 May 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought we changed it to a skyline haters thread
hehe

nah i ova her now
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 15 May 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
err the reason for no supra is they are heavy barges sorry had to be said, although an r33 is heavy its only 1400kg supra's are more more expensive and cost more to insure, so hence the interest in teh skyline.
Personally though is the government gets off their arse and let caldina's in i'd have that over any of them.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 15 May 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MX73_drifter wrote on Sun, 15 May 2005 13:34

i thought we changed it to a skyline haters thread
hehe

nah i ova her now

Hey : We're people too ! ! Shocked

Nice that you've started to move on tho fella. Any fresh tottie on the radar? Do yourself a favour tho, try and open your mind to the possibility that not all Skyline owners are obnoxious wogs. Rolling Eyes

Seriously! Surprised
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 15 May 2005 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just thought of adding this link for the people here that don't know the process of selecting a girlfriend
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 15 May 2005 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar sorry bout dat

i remember when i had my dr30 coupe
everyone used to burn me
hehe

sillycar thanks for the advice

guys but how this i left my house key in her bag last time i seen her and havent gotten it off her yet
yesterday i walked into my room and my playstation 2 was gone and all my games and dvd's
im so fuckin pissed right now

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 15 May 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MX73_drifter wrote on Mon, 16 May 2005 06:32

guys but how this i left my house key in her bag last time i seen her and havent gotten it off her yet
yesterday i walked into my room and my playstation 2 was gone and all my games and dvd's
im so fuckin pissed right now

wtf

go to the police....
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 15 May 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hell yea dude.. go to the cops!!!!

Sounds like this girl needs a pimp slappin to bring her down a peg or two!
10sec_rx7
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 16 May 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just split with my girl of 4 years about 3 months back, yes it sux, yes you get over it, best thing to do is go and find some chicks that want some action and give it to them! trust me it works and you get over it real quick!!

make sure you get your shit back dude, mine still has my $1000 sony digital vid cam and a few other things,

i learnt a few lessions this time, dont have joint bank accounts to "save for a house" either, they are just a big head fu(k, keep everything seperate (even when married have seperate account)

there is always more women out there mate,
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 16 May 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im gettin the pigger to go visit her 2night
i don't know if she did it
she's neva dun anything wrong in her life
before she met me she was a complete virgin
thats why i liked her
but fark right now i want her to suffer
my boss at work told me 2 kill her dog and throw it in her pool

if she did it and i don't get it off her
ill have to put in an insurance claim
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 16 May 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MX73_drifter wrote on Mon, 16 May 2005 17:20

but fark right now i want her to suffer
my boss at work told me 2 kill her dog and throw it in her pool

Not particularly cool No No No

I can't think how some revenge aktion could improve the situation, or even make anyone feel better in the long run. Not suggesting you'd do it, but if your boss was serious, then He's a TOOL ! ! Very Happy

Poor form on Her part if she did nick the PS2 'n stuff tho - If she did, then best you don't waste any time, effort or thought on someone who doesn't deserve it bro.

Plenty 'O better stuff to be doin - cruize widt teh niggaz, rough'n up some old ladies at train stations, paintin amusing things on garden gnomes, washing da ride (I need to do that Soooo bad) - You know, stuff ! ! !
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 17 May 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have but one thing to add to this thread......

http://members.optusnet.com.au/finnfamily/AllWomen.jpg

hehehehehehe
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 17 May 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah
no matter what happens u get over it

4 example
an x of mine was sexuallly assulted by a third person during our relationship(whom ive sorted out after being informed of as such) and though telling me would cause me to dump her so proved this arguement was true by fcuking 10 differnt other guys and a few girls and telling me about this as she broke up with me on my birthday
not only she lied to me
she cheated on me
failed to respect and trust me
broke up with me on my birthday
told me she cheated with several other guys and a few girls on my birthday

point to this

im in a relationship with a person whos far superior where we are both happy honest and open with eachother and that x admits what she did to me and her subsequent actions after breaking up with me (becoming a prostitute to try and substitute for me/get me back from jealousy) was the biggest mistake of her life
you will get over it and move forward and mark this down as an expeience just like not running oil or some other stupid mistake with your car (baby)
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 17 May 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hrm. Sounds like we all have sad and twisted stories to tell. Life is interesting isn't it? Nothing on TV can compare to reality.

P.S. I'm with a great girl now too, I dunno if I mentioned above. So it ll works out. I also have some more direction in my life. I know what I wanna do with my future, as well as right now.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:32]

Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 17 May 2005 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all..." :-

Just noticee at the top of this window: "my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst bra" Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:31]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 17 May 2005 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kodoku wrote on Wed, 18 May 2005 00:29

Dunno about that... Confused Sometimes you just wish you never met that person before and didnt have to go through what you did.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 17 May 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Wed, 18 May 2005 00:32

Kodoku wrote on Wed, 18 May 2005 00:29

Dunno about that... Confused Sometimes you just wish you never met that person before and didnt have to go through what you did.

If you're happy with who you are, then why does it matter? If that person hadn't come in and messed up your life, you might not have realised how much you liked parts of it.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 18 May 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Tue, 17 May 2005 17:44

i have but one thing to add to this thread......

http://members.optusnet.com.au/finnfamily/AllWomen.jpg

hehehehehehe

And an't that the truth

From more then one experince
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 18 May 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everyone should read the following.

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.htm l
Sabbie
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 22 May 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh, I just joined the site so I could add my little bit on this topic after SOMEONE who shall remain nameless... Rolling Eyes ...directed me here...

Yes! We, the female of the species, are bitches and proud of it. Yes, we're a financial drain...and yes we're probably an inferior investment in comparison to a car...

...Sorry...momentary lapse...dreaming of cars, money and sugar daddies...

Um...where was I again? Oh yeah...

But we're not ALL bad, are we? Wink

(Now how do I delete my account on this site... Eye Spin )

[Updated on: Sun, 22 May 2005 04:23]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 22 May 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sabbie wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 14:21

Heh, I just joined the site so I could add my little bit on this topic after SOMEONE who shall remain nameless... Rolling Eyes ...directed me here...

Yes! We, the female of the species, are bitches and proud of it. Yes, we're a financial drain...and yes we're probably an inferior investment in comparison to a car...

...Sorry...momentary lapse...dreaming of cars, money and sugar daddies...

Um...where was I again? Oh yeah...

You're not bad at all. Wink
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 22 May 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Sabbie wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 14:21

[/quote]

Not at all.just the BAD ones stuff it up for the rest of you.
just like us blokes really.One does you a wrong turn and we all get labled the same.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 22 May 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=M.J.H wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 16:20]
Sabbie wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 14:21

[/quote

just like us blokes really.One does you a wrong turn and we all get labled the same.

Nar not all, but 4 times in a row and you do have to take a step back and wonder
Sabbie
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 22 May 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm...reading replies, perhaps I should rephrase...

I wasn't referring to ALL females...I meant that each individual girl isn't ALL bad. Sorry...I should think about what I'm writing before I write it Razz

M.J.H wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 16:20

Oooooh...ain't that right... Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sun, 22 May 2005 08:36]

Sabbie
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 22 May 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 14:23

Heh...and you're biased...
Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 22 May 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sabbie wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 18:08

Shraka wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 14:23

Heh...and you're biased...
Razz

I'm biased? How am I biased? Oh... wait... it's 'cuz I've seen your boobies isn't it? Razz tee hee hee. *runs and hides*

*pets the tiger*

[Updated on: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:00]

Sabbie
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 22 May 2005 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 22 May 2005 23:59

I'm biased? How am I biased? Oh... wait... it's 'cuz I've seen your boobies isn't it? Razz tee hee hee. *runs and hides*

*pets the tiger*

Shocked
Oh thats it, Shraka...

No sex for a month!

The female has spoken.

Hmph. Nod
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sun, 22 May 2005 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sabbie wrote on Mon, 23 May 2005 01:53

*pets the tiger*

Shocked
Oh thats it, Shraka...

No sex for a month!

The female has spoken.

Hmph. Nod

LMAO
Needed a good laugh to start the day. Laughing
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Mon, 23 May 2005 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M.J.H wrote on Mon, 23 May 2005 07:54

*pets the tiger*

Shocked
Oh thats it, Shraka...

No sex for a month!

The female has spoken.

Hmph. Nod

LMAO
Needed a good laugh to start the day. Laughing

EW keep that shit outta here. Thats f*cked up. Kinda like corrupted harrah sh@t. The kinda that doesn't want u to get up in the morning.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 24 May 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you women dont know what the hell you want, my ex kissed me last night Confused

at work.

I dunno what to do, maybe a poll?

hit it, or not?

Eldar.O.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 24 May 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hit it
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 24 May 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 16:24

hit it

Yeah i agree.
Once more unto the breach dear friends,once more. Laughing
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 24 May 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 16:24

hit it

What he said.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Tue, 24 May 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

*pets the tiger*

Shocked
Oh thats it, Shraka...

No sex for a month!

The female has spoken.

Hmph. Nod

Ha ha ha. You wish you could resist me. Wink Or is that the other way around? Confused
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: my girl broke up wid me Tue, 24 May 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 12 May 2005 23:59

a bridge built completely out of nails? WTF?

Eldar.O.

Very Happy

THE INDIAN BRIDGE! someone'll sleep on it, i'm sure

Dan
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: my girl broke up wid me Tue, 24 May 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry.... i'm like weeks late to this thread
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 25 May 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Tue, 24 May 2005 13:07

at work.

hit it, or not?

Eldar.O.

I would have said not hit it, that's got to mess with your mind. Same as the whole "we can still be friends" thing.. Confused
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 25 May 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Naw, hit it... unless you want her back... then never talk to her again.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 25 May 2005 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dale_ta22 wrote on Wed, 25 May 2005 18:27

Same as the whole "we can still be friends" thing.. Confused

That can work. Provided she isn't really a looker Razz Its hard to keep your mind on being 'friends' when she's dead set hot and the last thing you want on her are clothes hehe
Sabbie
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Wed, 25 May 2005 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

at work.

hit it, or not?

Eldar.O.

I would have said not hit it, that's got to mess with your mind. Same as the whole "we can still be friends" thing.. Confused

I'm going to have to go with Dale on this one...exes are a no-go zone...even if it doesn't mess with your mind...you could be messing with her's.

And an ex who appears to want you back, and thinks she's in with a chance...
yeah, enough said...
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Thu, 26 May 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sabbie wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 04:35

at work.

hit it, or not?

Eldar.O.

I'm going to have to go with Dale on this one...exes are a no-go zone...even if it doesn't mess with your mind...you could be messing with her's.

And an ex who appears to want you back, and thinks she's in with a chance...
yeah, enough said...

Heh heh. Depends how much she messed you about. Razz

And looks like I can't ever let you go. No chance of getting you back after. Sad
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 27 May 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have been with my feonce for 3.5 years and I am 19.
we have had 2 breaks-ups (as usual the woman breaks up pft) she dumpd me for some dickhead at her work just cos he was nice. but then they went out and he was boring and he had a small penis. she came to her senses and came back to me. and shes sworn that she wants me and nothing will ever come between us again) I trust her suprisingly! I asked her to marry me a few months ago and she said yes and we have never been happier.

mind u i worked my ass off to get her back.
if you put time and effort into a relationship it will work. but if you give up she will giveup twice as fast.

moral of the story: If there was a 3rd SEX woman wouldnt have a chance!
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Fri, 27 May 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or you could just try the 3 F's (FFF)

FINGER EM, FUCKEM, FORGETEM

lol Laughing
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sat, 28 May 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit i thought this thread would have been deleted by now

she's hooked up wid this other guy
im gonna punch him

ive been hookin in with the girl down tha road.

ahh well im gonna go nd get pissed

[Updated on: Sat, 28 May 2005 22:25]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: my girl broke up wid me " thread now changed 2" worst brake ups Sat, 28 May 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MX73_drifter wrote on Sat, 28 May 2005 18:03

she's hooked up wid this other guy
im gonna punch him

yeah, cause its all his fault and everything huh Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

grow up mango
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1337 Firefox extension!
Next Topic:removing tree stumps
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 04:40:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013581037521362 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.