Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MaCCa
Regular

October 2003
Workshop Days Fri, 13 May 2005 02:39 Go to next message
Well a couple of poeple have mentioned them here, and i would like to get a bit more information about them, are they specific to a style of driving, racing, drifting workshops, or are they like advanced driver courses

Any Information Appreciated
  Send a private message to this user    
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Workshop Days Fri, 13 May 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be interested also to hear some feedback about the different driver training days.

Seems most you have to do a very basic course first before the more track racing training days.. Which is annoying..
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Workshop Days Fri, 13 May 2005 03:45 Go to previous message
i have done a level 1 course for driver training at eastern creek still ok but not brilliant, yay emergency braking swerve etc wet dry. It was good but would love to progress to level 2 which is controlling understeer oversteer etc but you can't do it until you have a full licence.
Of course there are courses suited to each type of racing, ie a good one for cicuits might be one of formula ford courses, most courses will be designated to a similar style because it becomes hard to cover too much in one day and each different form of motor racing requires different skills.
Personally i reckon would be good to do but if you can't find any just do lots of track days eventually you'll either learn youself and improve or by watching the car infront and talking to ppl there.
My uncle has done multiple courses with john bowe (jaguar), Geoff Brabham(bmw) and many others. He used to race before doing these courses though and probably knew most of the stuff but it was really a day where he could let his hair down and open up his cars legally.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:think you can straighten this?
Next Topic:YOGI8U vs GTST Skyline
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:46:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084030628204346 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.