Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop) Sun, 15 May 2005 02:46 Go to next message
This corolla was imported from Japan by me personally in late 2004. It is rare in Japan and even rarer in Australia. I have only managed to find another 2 in Australia over the past year!

The car is in immaculate condition inside and out, the body is completely straight and unblemished along with the interior. Mechanically the car is perfect and has a Bigport 4AGE with very low kms (87,000). I have done approx 10,000kms in the past year and have serviced it twice in this period, the car is always stored undercover and has been looked after extremely well.

Since I have had the car in Australia some of the main things that i have done are put on 16" CSA predator rims (New tyres, only done 9000kms), tint the windows (still under warrenty), install a high-end 2-way alarm with LCD screen transmitters & install a 2" muffler. Along with this, the air conditioner has just been regassed and i have a Clarin subwoofer and amplifier ready to install, I will also purchase a new CD player (decent brand) and install it prior to sale.

Some of the other feature include
Adjustable steering column
Air conditioning
Electric Mirrors
Electric Sunroof
Fuel Injection
Power Steering
Power windows
Rear spoiler (sx/gti style)
Remote central locking
4 wheel disc breaks
Side skirts

Here is a link to the original add that Prestige Motorsport had for the vehicle in Japan http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/au/st...sp?St ockID=2292

Notice the quote "An amazing find!", The car also comes with the funny little Japanese things seen on Prestige Motorsport such as the parking pole thingy on the front bumper, safety flare, weird metal things that stop water dripping in the windows, original Japanese for sale window stickers and even a Japanese mcdonalds menu, the bad looking mats in the prestige motorsport add have been replaced, the carpet is in perfect condition.

The car is currently situated in Launceston, Tasmania. Transport to Victoria and NSW is easy and quite cheap via the Spirit of Tasmania. There shouldn't be any hassles registering the car in another state as it is 100% road worthy. It also comes with the engineer documentation and import approval from when I imported it.

$9000 ono

Phone 0409176677 after 6pm (if weekdays)

Pictures can be found at the following link:
http://au.geocities.com/ae92_fxgt_sale

[Updated on: Sat, 21 May 2005 06:28]

Send a private message to this user    
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import Sun, 15 May 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,

Man that would have to be the best cond AE92 i have ever seen!!!

And its a FX-GT, man this i like my dream car Razz well kinda anyways
Damn i serious would buy the thing if i had that sorta cash hey. The car looks as if it just drove straigh of the production line at the toyota factory Shocked

good luck with the sale man, im sure u will find someone who is very keen on it ( just like me) but has to money to buy it.

and make sure they are gonna treat the baby with care Wink

laterz man
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import Sun, 15 May 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks really nice mate
Good luck with the sale
Free Bump
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import Mon, 16 May 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the positive comments guys Smile the car will be on carsales tomorrow (tues)
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import Mon, 16 May 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been offered $7k for it although i'd prefer to get a bit higher. If i don't get any more interest in the next couple of weeks and the potential buyer still wants it, it will be SOLD!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import Mon, 16 May 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it costs $10 buck to put a car on the spirit in off peak season and $50 in peak season.
Practicly nothing
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import Mon, 16 May 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's right mookie although you also have to go with the car which costs $100 Smile still, $60 to fly from victoria or $100 from NSW and then the boat to take it back. I can get the car checked out by the RACT (Tas equivilant of RACV, NRMA etc) at the buyers expense.
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import Tue, 17 May 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now on carsales and uniquecarsales

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!unique_co ntent.enquiry?vehicle_id=2343283

make sure you give me 5 votes Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 17 May 2005 08:51]

pstath
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import Tue, 17 May 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are a great lil car
my mates sister has one goes hard - better than any standard corrolla should for that matter
It also handles real well!
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import Sat, 21 May 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm now willing to accept $7k (firm) minus the CD & Subwoofer. I need to sell the car fast as i have lined up a new vehicle and need the cash ASAP, i'm still willing to deal with people from interstate and can help throughout hte process if needed!

Also included are the stock (sx style) rims with good rubber and the original muffler which is still in good nic.
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import Sat, 02 July 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Open to offers, the rolla has to go! to be honest the rolla is in much better condition than my new jza80 supra and is a better car to drive!
kaze
Regular

July 2004
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import Sat, 02 July 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
c'mon ppl!! buy this!

nothing beats a fresh engine (low km)... look at the condition of the interior... i doubt u can find something as clean and as original as that in anything AUS delivered.

whoever buys this its a steal... if only this was on sale before i bought my eunos 30x...
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop) Sun, 03 July 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Open to offers, the rolla has to go! to be honest the rolla is in much better condition than my new jza80 supra and is a better car to drive!

then howabout u keep tha rolla and ill buy your jza80 off you for 9K
hehe
jokin
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop) Sun, 03 July 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, I've wanted a jza80 for years and this was yellow which is my favourite colour. id does need a bit of work to get it up to the high standard of the corolla but i'm prepaired for the Cool

The rolla is just sitting in my carport running out of rego at the moment Sad

To get this car on the road interstate isn't a big job and can be done relatively cheap. If anyone is interested i can get approx prices etc.
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop) Wed, 06 July 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price now $6200, gotta sell very soon! transport can be arranged interstate relatively cheap.
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop) Wed, 06 July 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I wish... Confused
Means I would have to ditch the sx though.
There are 3 FX's in hobart cam, I know one bloke who owns 2. as well as 2 sx's!!
Anyways who wants an sx so I can buy this... Rolling Eyes
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop) Wed, 06 July 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ps. Yours looks soo clean. Absolutly A1.

free bump
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop) Thu, 07 July 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is A1 condition mate! come take it for a test drive if you want!

The only one i know of in Hobart is Shauns (MYSTKL), it is a black series 2. Where is the other dude from? I also know of an ae82 fxgt in devonport that used to live in hobart, it is red/white.
pkt-rkt
Regular

March 2005
    vz
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop) Sat, 09 July 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much did you import it for $6200 ?
got a mate interested but he can only offer 5500
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop) Mon, 11 July 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It cost about $6500 by the time i had it on the road although i have since added the wheels, alarm, window tint & muffler. I can't accept an offer that low unfortunatelly.
JenTLy
Regular

September 2005
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop) Sun, 04 September 2005 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,

I have seemed to notice that there hasnt been a reply from anyone in a while. Is the car still for sale?
kaze
Regular

July 2004
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop) Mon, 05 September 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah mate, this car has been sold since. he now drives a yellow supra NA. Sold to some other toyota fan in tassie.
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop) Mon, 05 September 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that's right, i sold it about a month ago sorry mate. The new owner is a toyota fan who has had some previous nice imported toyotas so it has gone to a good home Smile
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop) Wed, 07 September 2005 02:51 Go to previous message
cam_RA40 wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 15:21

Yeah that's right, i sold it about a month ago sorry mate. The new owner is a toyota fan who has had some previous nice imported toyotas so it has gone to a good home Smile

if its sold then u might wanna change ur sig Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS AE92 LEVIN GTZ DEPOSIT TAKEN
Next Topic:1984 Toyota Sprinter
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:10:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062758922576904 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.