Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Thursday nights.... It's been a while :(

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ra_28
Regular

April 2004
Re: Thursday nights.... It's been a while :( Thu, 06 October 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats going on tonite?
  Send a private message to this user    
mic*
Regular

July 2005
Re: Thursday nights.... It's been a while :( Thu, 06 October 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mic* wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 08:51

Oh k, i reckon we can mix up the meeting points every week so that ppl get things close to home some weeks...

This week im suggesting the car park for the KFC/bottle-o on Old Cleveland Rd, about 500m on the Carindale side of the gateway overpass @ say 8.30ish

The route is very flexible, but we could plod down the gateway & SE-freeway to BP Stapylton, then back up into the city via the freeway. Have a drink somewhere or go ur own way from there.

Anyone who is in, post back and ill c u there.

Anyone who is keen but doesnt know where that is, get a refidex Laughing ...or PM me and ill draw you a map... gosh! (trying to sound like Napolean Dynamite)

msg me if you're coming. 0413 226 607
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Thursday nights.... It's been a while :( Sat, 15 October 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anything hapening this thursday?
mic*
Regular

July 2005
Re: Thursday nights.... It's been a while :( Wed, 19 October 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dust,

I am always (nearly) up for a roll around on a thursdays nite. It never seems to work out tho with little notice - like say a Wed afternoon.

If someone wants to suggest a meeting point, and between now and tomorrow arvo a few ppl post an interest, ill be there.

I dont even mind if ppl bring holdens... Laughing Laughing

...and since i know that no-one will have a suggestion (i dare you to prove me wrong all) i can only suggest KFC again, as above.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Thursday nights.... It's been a while :( Wed, 19 October 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres usually people at wellington point, like at the point on thursday nights, but then there is also the police there too lol.

If somethin gets organised I will be there.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Thursday nights.... It's been a while :( Thu, 20 October 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So anyone doin anything tonight?
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Thursday nights.... It's been a while :( Thu, 20 October 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it raining and forecast storms, i think i may be out tonight, due to my power and wet roads not cooperating. yes i could drive really slow but whats the fun in that, i like to give it some stick every now and again...
mic*
Regular

July 2005
Re: Thursday nights.... It's been a while :( Fri, 21 October 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...Been dead in bed for the last two days.

THURSDAY 28.10.5 START AT KFC CARINDALE, OLD CLEVELAND RD, NEAR GATEWAY - NO COPS.

BE THERE FOR SLOW HWY CRUISE WITH OCCASIONAL "STICK" & TO MEET FELLOW TOYMODDERS.

Please post interest & get some mates involved to do as a more regular thing. Any kinda cars.

PS. Wellington pt. is great but its a dead end trap. Im not gonna get defected (as long as i put water in my washer bottle Wink ) as my car is practically stock now, but its not worth wasting the nite over. Gotta keep those fuggers guessin with the rendezvous.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Thursday nights.... It's been a while :( Sat, 22 October 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KFC start sounds good, altho my car looks kinda goofy cause it sits so high at the moment, but I will be there any ways.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Thursday nights.... It's been a while :( Mon, 24 October 2005 05:59 Go to previous message
i will try to make it, as its a bit far, and i will be in the area at about 5-5:30 so we will see, it seems a waste to head al the way home then go back again, but i am not gonna sit around for 3 hours.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:BAS or Willowbank 29 Oct?
Next Topic:Christmas Eve cruise... Anyone interested?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:10:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067291259765625 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.