Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » *SOLD* ma61 front calipers, pads & rotors - $50 ONO the lot

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

*SOLD* ma61 front calipers, pads & rotors - $50 ONO the lot Thu, 19 May 2005 05:18 Go to next message
ok, I've got these for sale. calipers are, well, calipers. no leaks, nothing at all wrong with them. Pads have plenty left on them. totally unsure of what type of pads they are, but they stop very nicely, and leave a moderate amount of dust. Rotors have enough for a couple of machines left on them, and were working fine.
Selling due to upgrade to R33 brakes.

$50 ono for the lot. probably make a nice upgrade for someone, they're big single piston calipers.

***SOLD***

[Updated on: Sun, 22 May 2005 11:19]

Send a private message to this user  
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 front calipers, pads & rotors - $50 ONO the lot Fri, 20 May 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
may I stress the "ONO" - they'll go to whoever offers me the most by the time I get bored of looking at them (probably a week) or the first offer of $50 I'll even throw in some rear pads and rotors for free
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ma61 front calipers, pads & rotors - $50 ONO the lot Sun, 22 May 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill take them all, but would you be able to ship to adelaide?
also do you have front hubs with them or are u keeping the hubs with the struts?

Ive been looking for a brake upgrade for the ta23 for a while, and looking at norbie's website it doesnt look to difficult to make up a new bracket for the single piston caliper..

If shipping is okay with you, and we can negotiate a price with the freight cost included id be delighted.

Il wait to hear back from you then il PM u with my details etc..

Thanks
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 front calipers, pads & rotors - $50 ONO the lot Sun, 22 May 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok... you realise it might not be cheap? calipers and rotors are not light!
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: ma61 front calipers, pads & rotors - $50 ONO the lot Sun, 22 May 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your not swaping to coilover struts? if it tp much for him post wise i take them for the sprinter. ill get my brother to pick them up.
mick
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ma61 front calipers, pads & rotors - $50 ONO the lot Sun, 22 May 2005 09:03 Go to previous message
I am going coilovers, but not yet.

these are going to be sold to the first person to pm me with a definite buy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Various Toyota Hubcaps...
Next Topic:dished drift rims fs on ebay
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 05:27:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049300193786621 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.