Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » OST Cruise - 12 June 05 (3) 2 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Thu, 09 June 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hopefully my KE55 will be going and ill come in that! Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Thu, 09 June 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damo, ill print off 15 or so maps and give em to you on the night, might aswell exploit tafe reasources while possible Razz

Eldar.O.
Pzest
Regular

November 2004

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Thu, 09 June 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t someone can cover my shift from 12 so work morning then get changed at work and leg it to garbo, ill be there guys ^_^
you can check out the mad ass bog job on my bonnet its like street cred +20 Razz
oh yeah are there any OST stickers? i kinda want one Embarassed
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Fri, 10 June 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
setsuna wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 14:24

hopefully my KE55 will be going and ill come in that! Very Happy

woot Smile
benjamin_6000
Occasional Poster

March 2005
icon7.gif  Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Fri, 10 June 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got tafe exams on tat monday but i should make it,(if i get the head unit in the car on on time, (just got a KE70 on thursday)
DuMp
Regular

June 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Fri, 10 June 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
argh! my rust ... i hate it! but i should should come on one of these cruises. count the TE71 in!
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Fri, 10 June 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AWESOME A TE71!!!
Gotta take me lots of pics of that Very Happy
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sat, 11 June 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool - a few late entries! Very Happy
should be good - sounds like a few new people/new cars, and some of the regulars. Excellent!

Pzest - I've got Rob onto the case of more stickers.. so if there isn't any, you can blame him, but I hope he comes through with the goods.

See you guys at Garden City!
I'll just look for the pack of eskimos.. Razz dam cold weather!

Damo
TRD 83

wagonboy
Regular

August 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sat, 11 June 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might try and make my first cruise. only if the shitter corolla feels like running Laughing
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sat, 11 June 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Damo

I'll come down as well... even though my car is being a bitch

:I
GTi_rolla
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sat, 11 June 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there in my GTi, I hope your corolla feels like running wagonboy Very Happy
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sat, 11 June 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THe roads are gona be fun tomorro Crying or Very Sad
teknoboi
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sat, 11 June 2005 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
weeeee i might comee.. dont have a map tho! soo reserve me one?!

cheers =]
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sun, 12 June 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm liking the fact that people are eager to get out there!
I know - cars can be a biatch in this sort of weather.. but if you can get there, I appreciate it! Smile
Your car doesn't have to be show worthy to attend our cruises either.. as long as you're an enthusiest with a car and a urge to cruise - come! Very Happy

Thanks guys - see you in a few hours!
Damo
TRD 83
DuMp
Regular

June 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sun, 12 June 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys couldnt make it ... saturday night ended up being bigger than i thought ... Sleep ill be on the next one for sure
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sun, 12 June 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cruise was awesome.

loved it

good to see a wide variety of cars, corollas, to celicas, to supras, to sprinters, and even a skyline thrown into the mix!

great cruise, pity i wont be around for the next one.

Eldar.O.
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sun, 12 June 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cruise was totally tits!! except for galleria that was a lil gay but cant help that i guess.

Cant wait for the next one... are any photos going to be posted up?
wagonboy
Regular

August 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sun, 12 June 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a good cruise, pitty about the weather and the fact that torque and FWD dont mix to well Laughing
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sun, 12 June 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonboy wrote on Sun, 12 June 2005 18:28

Was a good cruise, pitty about the weather and the fact that torque and FWD dont mix to well Laughing

my mate had issues with traction too.

except his car is a bog stock ke70 Very Happy

i guess it was more fun for those of whos cars are RWD,

especially a certain 4agte sprinter Wink

Eldar.O.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sun, 12 June 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great cruise guys . i had fun with the rain and the road Rolling Eyes Razz

i think it was great to see a bigger range of cars than last cruise and i hope they get even biggger and go for longer Very Happy

thanks Damo for setting it up and thanks to everyone for coming and letting me have a lookie see at ya cars

gg

-John
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sun, 12 June 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey hey all,

Soz I couldn't go on the cruise, but my car broke today Crying or Very Sad

It's fixed now though, but only a couple hours after teh cruise started. Anyway, here's some pic I took while I was there at the starting point Smile

http://photobucket.com/albums/v396/Beserker99/Crui ses/Old%20Skool%20Toyota%20Cruise%2005/

Hopefully my car doesn't mess up agian for the next one.

PS. coFF33 - Your RA65 is damn awesome. There's just something about it that I likes ^_^

[Updated on: Sun, 12 June 2005 13:22]

XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
icon14.gif  Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sun, 12 June 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great cruise Damo,

Good turn out for such god awful weather. Though it looked like the wet weather was much appreciated. Glad to see Matt's Supra show up. Also liked Leon's Corrolla.

So when are we gonna have a tuning day or dyno day ? I've love to see how many horses some of these sprinters are laying down.

Hey whats happening with those OST stickers?
I want in too..
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sun, 12 June 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WAH!

I didn't make it! Sad
soooo spewin.

got the rollabird all finished though! (cept for a few gasket leaks n Aesthetic fixes) . o O (rollabird badge)

is there any photos yet? huhuhuh.
Id like to have checked out RA65 also! Smile

pity about the rain.. made working outside uuber gay!

but it sounds like you guys had fun ^_^

should be on the next cruse for sure!

-DAvid
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sun, 12 June 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XmaGe wrote on Sun, 12 June 2005 21:55

So when are we gonna have a tuning day or dyno day ? I've love to see how many horses some of these sprinters are laying down.

should go to the next track day that cypher industries organises.

...actually, dont go, so that i can get more track time if there is no one there Very Happy

anyway, i promise ill come to the next cruise, especially if its raining Razz
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 13 June 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys - thanks for the thumbs up.. tho I fudged it massively at the last check point.. Sad
I kick myself for that! Stupid Galleria open on a Sunday! Confused
I'm pretty sure most people disappeared somewhere between Belmont and Galleria.. But to those that made it all the way to the end and chilled out at Macca's - a big thanks!!

I'll let you know when I post all my pics up.

Once again - Thanks!
and once again - Sorry! Razz

Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
Pzest
Regular

November 2004

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 13 June 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, great cruise, kinda kicking myself that i didnt take the cressida like john said lol ah well.
great to see some familiar face and even better to see some new ones! hehe all in all, awesome cruise, can always rely on damo to organise a decent cruise, even if there was some hiccups *cough* galleria *cough* but that cant really be planned in too much advanced. and yeah im after 2 OST stickers so whenever they are done ill grab two Razz

-KiM
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 13 June 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys..

fill me in what happened at galleria?

I bailed early to eat roast..

Razz
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 13 June 2005 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the last meet point was ment to be at galleria... but we forgot it was sunday trading so the car park was full.

I ended up getting lost and going home after I got there, didnt realise they went to maccas Sad
Ken_T
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 13 June 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I ended up at maccas but I was stuck in the undercover car park for maybe 10 minutes due to people not being able to navigate their car out of a bay and out of the car park.

Cheers for a great cruise Damo, last checkpoint was a bit dodge but the KE70 had no problem getting up the kerb. Razz

I'll be at the next one.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Tue, 14 June 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Usually Galleria carpark is a sweet meeting spot! plenty of room undercover.
But of all days to be open - they had to choose our cruise day.
I guess I could have made some last minute changes - but that may have seen everyone get lost anyway.. so same result Razz

I'm glad people still enjoyed - and hope to get some regular OST members out of the new guys that attended. Wink

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Tue, 14 June 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when will pics be up dude
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Wed, 15 June 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics? .. I'm glad you asked! Very Happy

check out my pics here:
http://www.arach.net.au/~dferraz/OST/

* official site still work in progress.. Razz

Damo
TRD 83
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Wed, 15 June 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.freewebs.com/eldaro/peek.JPG

PEEK A BOO I SEEEEEE YOU! Smile

im getting my new camera tomorrow, so when i get back, on the first cruise of august, ill utilise my 1GB of storage and 4 megapixels of grunt to cover every event Smile

Once again Damo, youve organised a kickass cruise! I'll catch you guys on the august cruise, ill bring the van along for shits and giggles Razz

Eldar.O.
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Wed, 15 June 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay Very Happy my cars on there hehe no record of the canary but Sad
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Wed, 15 June 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe - yeah, I got the canary shot still .. but didn't think you'd want to show it off! Razz

* note: no canary's were harmed during the cruise, it was one 20VBTSECA prepared earlier

Damo
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Wed, 15 June 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol Laughing
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Thu, 16 June 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY FOR t3h RA65 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

thanks for Orgynizing it Damo and Crew much fun slip sliding in the rain ...

will be there for the next one and NO LEAKS IN THE RAHH65 ! Laughing
FantomCka
Regular

February 2005
icon14.gif  Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 11 July 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys
saw all of yous' coming out of the shops....
does anyone know who owns the bright orange sprinter with the massive front mount????
saw all the OST boys too....
everyones cars look wikid....
peace out....
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Tue, 12 July 2005 02:07 Go to previous message
Hey man - hopefully you can actually join us on the next cruise! Smile

The sweet orange sprinter belongs to Mick known on the forums as micksprint

cheers
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 Cruise 10th july
Next Topic:MC Motorsport Motor Challenge Team
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:19:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013243198394775 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.