Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » OST Cruise - 12 June 05 (3) 2 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 05:36 Go to next message
Howdy all

I know you've all been waiting for it - but like I mentioned in the old post - I've been busy and moving house etc..
Well enough of the excuses.. its time to cruise!! Very Happy

It was gonna be the 5th of June, but then I realised its a long weekend, meaning double demerits, and that gives the boys in blue extra reason to be tougher. So thought the 12th of June would get a better response... and thats plenty of notice for lazy people! Razz

As usual, details of the nitty gritty will come as I sort them out. Just mark your calenders for now.

EDIT: the nitty gritty
Date: Sunday 12th June
Time: Meet 1pm, on the road by 1.30pm
Where: Undercover carpark @ Garden City shopping centre, Booragoon (cnr of Riseley St & Almondbury Dr)

There was talk of a photo shoot in honour of OST 1yr anniversary... but its gonna be too much of a chance with the winter weather upon us. So I'll organise this for later in the year when the sun comes out to join us again.

As usual, comments and queries welcome here.. as well as the who's in and who's out comments.

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser

[Updated on: Fri, 03 June 2005 05:09]

Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should be a goer
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ime in Very Happy
will def have car fixed by then ;p
maybe even be able to drive hyperlemon rolla! Very Happy

-DAvid
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
12th june... hmmm... should be okay, ill get the coilovers in this weekend should time permit it and hopefully ill have most of the leaks sealed by then. im in Smile
rb26_n1
Regular

August 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im gonna sit this one out, im going overseas to shop for parts Wink
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in provided the 1JZGTE conversion goes smoothly.
- Chris.
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AHHHH CRAP!!

i cant come. i have exams on the 13th and 14th Sad
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, that's a tough time for me too with Tafe Sad

But we'll see how I do, hopefully I can make it.
Pzest
Regular

November 2004

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there if i can get time off work =\
mithy
Regular

April 2005

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm yeah prolly can-do. Smile got exams that week but MEH
GTi_rolla
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, I'am new to Toymods and Perth and was wonding if OST cruises are for everyone with a Toyota?
And whats OST stand for?
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Old Skool Toys

club for pre 90's toyotas

ive got an idea...have it the weekend after the 12th. just so i can go Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:52]

Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there in full force ,o/ Dave, try bring the Hyperlemon, i think "Yellow Canarie" is better as its a RollaBird Wink
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driftae86 wrote on Mon, 23 May 2005 19:50

ive got an idea...have it the weekend after the 12th. just so i can go Very Happy

I don't want to annoy u Damo, but I second this idea.

Plus I'm sure that there's a sum of Perth Toymodders that are students, so it'll help them come along in force, rather than fail some exams and units ^_^

I'ts just a better being on a cruise knowing that you don't have assignments ans exams to expct to catch up on when ya get back home.

My 2c

[Updated on: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:14]

mithy
Regular

April 2005

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha then i can't go! the 19th is smack bang in the middle of UWA exam week man :/
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 23 May 2005 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mithy wrote on Mon, 23 May 2005 22:35

hahaha then i can't go! the 19th is smack bang in the middle of UWA exam week man :/

im at uwa, but my exams are on the first 2 days Confused

oh well, maybe next time then

[Updated on: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:18]

mithy
Regular

April 2005

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Tue, 24 May 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah its cool ey.. if it's on the 19th, i'd prolli go anyway. just take a "break" from "studying" >_<
so dw abt me lol
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Tue, 24 May 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spew - sorry guys! i didn't know the Uni exams were then Confused

but sounds like if I change it up a bit, it could be inconvenient for others.. *sigh* the life of the OST Organiser Rolling Eyes

I'll have to leave it as the 12th for now.. those who can't make it cos of other commitments, I understand. There's plenty more cruises and events to come.. thanks for expressing your interest anyway! Smile

hey Sean - what you gonna bring me back from overseas?? Very Happy

Damo
TRD 83
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Wed, 25 May 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude I would be interested in going on the 12th! Am I welcome to come. I know its pre 1990's but I have a 1990 20V Seca. I have not been to one of these before. What does it normally involve?

Ta Razz
Pzest
Regular

November 2004

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Wed, 25 May 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20VBTSECA wrote on Wed, 25 May 2005 18:18

hey dude I would be interested in going on the 12th! Am I welcome to come. I know its pre 1990's but I have a 1990 20V Seca. I have not been to one of these before. What does it normally involve?

Ta Razz

heh i went on the last OST i have a ae92 seca Razz
with its 4afc engine lol soo gutless Razz but yeah i went along and it was fun, hopefully i can go on the next cruise.

hey damo what about a evening/night cruise? go see the views lights up at kings park, lovekin way or whatever that street is *wink* haha dunno if i can get time off work, hope i can, evening cruise would be cool too, nice cool air also Wink
rb26_n1
Regular

August 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Thu, 26 May 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as for ppl asking me for parts il try to post a list of what i find, to the ppl going to the cruise, hav fun!!! Very Happy
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Fri, 27 May 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20VBTSECA - I answered your PM..
The best way to find out what the cruise is all about is to come along! Smile
hopefully pzest will be able to attend so you can compare Seca's! That would be a good intro to the club..

All the people i've met off here who have now become OldSkool Toys members are all friendly and approachable - and will talk your ear off about their cars - so don't be afraid to join in!

Plus the cruises are always well organised, with thought out maps.. I say this cos I organise them! hahaha.. But I usually get some pretty positive feedback, so I must be doing something right! Very Happy

Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Fri, 27 May 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeap, they're good cruises alright. Very well laid out maps, ya can never get lost reading from one of them ^_^

rb26_n1: see if ya can hunt down some AE86 window visors. Most of the AE86 people will call you a god (I know I would) if you can find a few sets Smile
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sat, 28 May 2005 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah boys this cruise should be awsome...... having our 1 year anniversary!!

DAmo always organises a good cruise, thats generally why he is still the events organiser.........ha!

We want everyone to come along to this cruise, it doesnt matter what car you have, or how banged up it is, tell your friends, let everyone come down.

hopefully, weather permitting, we can still have a photoshoot at a meet point if all goes well, so polish your cars, put the bling on and get ready for a good cruise !!!

for those with "exams".........bah....... i have exams aswell, but it's a couple of hours from your day, which wont make any difference......just call it a study break Razz
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sun, 29 May 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 30 May 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there if i can get my hatch sprayed in 2 weeks and a new speedo cable :S
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 30 May 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe i went to my first cruise on sat night. Robs and then coastals. IT WAS AWSOME!!!!! im definatly coming to this one!
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 30 May 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will it be a day time run as I am busy that night
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 30 May 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hooray!
D1-SPEC
Regular

May 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Tue, 31 May 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iam keen on going if its a night cruise?

Hey driftae86 did i see you on orrong road last night??
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Tue, 31 May 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
D1-SPEC wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 10:10

iam keen on going if its a night cruise?

Hey driftae86 did i see you on orrong road last night??

dont think so, wasnt on orrong rd at all last night
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Tue, 31 May 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I go on orrong a fair bit, but not last night, i turned off onto burswood av Smile but i did see some blue sprinter.. not you though Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Fri, 03 June 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...here's the nitty gritty details... Smile

Time: Meet 1pm, on the road by 1.30pm. Be prompt
Where: Undercover carpark @ Garden City shopping centre, Booragoon (cnr of Riseley St & Almondbury Dr)

Those that have been on OST cruises before will know the carpark..

*note: I've also added this info to the first post

I'll be emailing the map to everyone on our OST yahoo mailing group. there will be a few copies of the map available on the day - but if you can get on the mailing list beforehand and print your own, that would be appreciated.

I'll try and get some more OST car club stickers made up too so people can purchase on the day. Smile

Thanks all! Keep the interest coming

Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Fri, 03 June 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm making no promises as to my presence at this stage, but its not looking good.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Fri, 03 June 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on a side note:. Do any of you Sprinter boys know who owns the old skool toyota collection (including a dark blue AE86 Sprinter) in Belmont area - just behind Reading Cinema's. ??

Just curious now that i live in that area - wondering if its anyone on these forums?? Smile

Damo
TRD 83
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Fri, 03 June 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 23 May 2005 13:42

Should be a goer

whats changed?? Confused
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Fri, 03 June 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Probably not going to be there. Saving my annual leave days for moving house, sorry Razz Have fun.
D1-SPEC
Regular

May 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Fri, 03 June 2005 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah it was blue looked nice.

I ve seen a brown 86 with a levin grill down near reading cinemas but not blue.

sorry wont be able to make the cruise have fun boys..
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sat, 04 June 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is any one coming or what Sad
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sat, 04 June 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
earthweb wrote on Mon, 23 May 2005 16:29

I'm in provided the 1JZGTE conversion goes smoothly.
- Chris.

I'm out Sad
The 1JZ isn't in the Soarer yet. Crying or Very Sad
- Chris.
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sun, 05 June 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
D1-SPEC wrote on Sat, 04 June 2005 01:47

yeah it was blue looked nice.

my car is light green anyway Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 05 June 2005 04:31]

D1-SPEC
Regular

May 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Sun, 05 June 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we should organise a 86 cruise 1 day?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 06 June 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i probably could come, but i dunno, my car has never been in a state worthy of cruising.

although it didnt stop me on the first OST cruise...

dunno, i might come, if i can find a mate to keep me company.

Eldar.O.
8t6panda
Regular

May 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 06 June 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dark green 86 and the aw11 behind reading is my mates. easylly one of the cleanest 86's in perth ill try get him to come along to the cruise and his mate who has a gold 86.

i second the thought of an ae86 cruise never been on one b4

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 04:50]

D1-SPEC
Regular

May 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 06 June 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well lets organise it theres enough of us around.

Ive seen a panda trueno coupe any one know who owns it and the levin with plates levin? and another 86 with plates 0AE 86 with duck tail wing and skirts?

then there is

driftae86
matt ae86
beserker99 (and his mates)
8t6panda (and his mates)
rb26_n1
me...

iam shore there is more 86s around perth we could organise it for the july holidays when every one is free.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 June 2005 08:28]

rb26_n1
Regular

August 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 06 June 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u can hold the ae86 cruise till next month, put me on the list dood Wink
8t6panda
Regular

May 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 06 June 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats me with the panda coupe i remeber seeing u at the roundabout in rivervale.

yeah theres defntlly enof of us around theres usally around 5 or 6 86's on the OST cruises just need someone to make a map and a date and im shaw alot of poeple will come along.

coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Mon, 06 June 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like Matt-AE86 is damn confident that my RAHHHHHH65! hatch will be "Al' Dente" by saturday and I HAVE WORK OFF SUNDAY SO ill BE THERE WITH 30% tread Very Happy

ps. Damo can u send me a email with the route again ? that is if youve done one .. cheers .Very Happy

rich99@iinet.net.au
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Tue, 07 June 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah guys - cruise map is all done.
I've gotta print some off now.

If you're thinking about coming along - then post your interest so I know how many maps I'll need.

don't worry Ross.. you know I'll be there at least! Razz

Damo
TRD 83
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Tue, 07 June 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I'll go.

But depending on the weather, I may not stay too long if its constantly pouring down.

I hate rain. Go sunny weather Very Happy

*does happy sunshine dance*

PS. Email me a copy of the map if ya have the time, I can print one out myself Smile
Pzest
Regular

November 2004

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Tue, 07 June 2005 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im out, work, uni, exams, and i had a prang tonight Nope
get that fixed out hopefully. have fun guys! wish i could go though Nope
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Wed, 08 June 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aww man - thats a shame! Sad

Hope you are back on the road soon!

Damo
micksprint
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Wed, 08 June 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey damo+lads
count me in see-yas there
mic
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Wed, 08 June 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome mic - it'll be good to see ya from start to finish.. Smile

see ya then.

* map has been emailed to ppls - others available on the day.

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Wed, 08 June 2005 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 20:43

awesome mic - it'll be good to see ya from start to finish.. Smile

see ya then.

* map has been emailed to ppls - others available on the day.

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83

damo, can i like get emailage of mappage to my email which is in my profile n stuff.

cheers mate,

might make an effort and actually go Razz

Eldar.O.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Wed, 08 June 2005 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what time is it on?
mithy
Regular

April 2005

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Wed, 08 June 2005 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did u read the post? Razz

jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Wed, 08 June 2005 18:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mithy wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 01:44

didn't see it was edited

oh well i should be coming aslong as the weather isn't to bad Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Thu, 09 June 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yup.. as above. Thanks mithy

Eldar.O. try and get down there in some way, shape or form.. Smile

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OST Cruise - 12 June 05 Thu, 09 June 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 11:45

Yup.. as above. Thanks mithy

Eldar.O. try and get down there in some way, shape or form.. Smile

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83

yeah i should be there, mates pretty keen to go, and im paying for petrol Smile

and Ryan, make it, if you dont, ill kick you in the nuts, when i do see you.

ill most probably be in a ke70 Smile

if all else fails ill bring the van along... again Razz

Eldar.O.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 Cruise 10th july
Next Topic:MC Motorsport Motor Challenge Team
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:36:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0094740390777588 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.