Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » STARLET CLUB TRACK DAY SATURDAY, its a bit late i know

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
STARLET CLUB TRACK DAY SATURDAY, its a bit late i know Tue, 24 May 2005 06:13 Go to next message
hey were going to do a few laps at qld race way on saturday if anyone of yous wana come along. seening as there was a few in the area who came to the twincame willowbank night
all details here

http://www.austarletclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t =18

AU STARLET CLUB TRACK DAY

Date - 28th May 2005
Time - TIME
Location - Qld Raceway (see picture below)
Costs - See below
Contact- Lawrence Toledo 0411328995 lawrencet@standardcapital.com.au

Have fun, meet other members, see how fast your car is!

COST
1) $75 for the day, pre-booked before 5pm Thursday 26th of May otherwise $95
2) $55 for an annual licence or $20 for a single day licence

What do you get? 3x5 sprint sessions on the track. If we have a minimum of 12 then we can all race as one exclusive group
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: STARLET CLUB TRACK DAY SATURDAY, its a bit late i know Thu, 26 May 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you fixed that problem or are you going to be fuel cutting or what ever it is around the track? Razz
fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
Re: STARLET CLUB TRACK DAY SATURDAY, its a bit late i know Thu, 26 May 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wasnt going racing,
then i was i was gona get it fixed tonight
but now they guy is in america
so now im just gona go watch Sad

ive booked the car into some guy in brisbane who works with ferraries so hopefully hell be able to sort it out Smile
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: STARLET CLUB TRACK DAY SATURDAY, its a bit late i know Fri, 27 May 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about a guy that works on toyotas? Wink
fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
Re: STARLET CLUB TRACK DAY SATURDAY, its a bit late i know Sun, 29 May 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WELL haha
plans change as they always do and i did end up racing hehehehe
couldnt help myself, ended up comming 2nd out of all the starlets getting a 1.08.01 lap time, although we were put to shame by a swift GTI that did a 1.04.

ill wait and see wat this guy says on tuesday, hes friends with my boss so its going to be cheap Smile
there was a mechanic at the track and he said it was diffently my ignition coil ! anyway ill see how it goes . once the car is running perfectly ill be able to start driving around in high boost which should see me beat that 1.04 track time Smile
so ill be able to start doing 190 on the straights instead of 150:(
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: STARLET CLUB TRACK DAY SATURDAY, its a bit late i know Mon, 30 May 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good mate Smile

Point of reference, I was doing 170 down the straight at powercruise with my old setup, that wasn't hammering it around the corner, just waiting for someone to come alongside me to race Very Happy
fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
Re: STARLET CLUB TRACK DAY SATURDAY, its a bit late i know Mon, 30 May 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at powercruise did they time your laps at all ?
if so wat times were u getting?

i know my cars not set up for either drags or track days, but im thinking about going more towards handeling and suspension rather than lots of power. track just seems to be more fun.

and im never gona get any good power figers out of a 1.3ltr

hey theres a few people going willowbank on wednesay 6/7/05
is your car ever gona be fixed ?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: STARLET CLUB TRACK DAY SATURDAY, its a bit late i know Mon, 30 May 2005 03:50 Go to previous message
No, they don't time laps. It is just a cruise around the track that you can drag race people on the straights. Sooooo much fun Smile

Yes, I would be aiming for a track setup with your car also. Drags are always good though.

I drove car on Friday. It is done now, but has to be tuned. That is going to happen this Friday Very Happy

BTW will never be able to get there on a WED. Will head down on a saturday when I am confident all is sorted.

[Updated on: Mon, 30 May 2005 03:52]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 CRUISE TO DRIFT NATS (4th and 5th June)
Next Topic:cruise to gold coast
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:47:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056731700897217 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.