Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » Cruise this Saturday the 28th of May (Open cruise)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SircatmaN
Newcomer

May 2005
Cruise this Saturday the 28th of May (Open cruise) Wed, 25 May 2005 10:58 Go to next message
Hey guys just thought I'd let you know I'm organziing an open cruise for Saturday night, its gonna have alot of big runs and so "fun" stops Very Happy

Anyways we are meeting at Karrinyup Shoppinf Centre Undercover carpark at 9pm for a 9:30 (10ish) leave.
Theres a BP at the first meetpoint so everyone can fill up and maps will be available.

Hope to see you guys there and feel free to bring anyone else along with you Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: Cruise this Saturday the 28th of May (Open cruise) Wed, 25 May 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wicked this saturday night fine for me!.
I have not been to a meet before so what do you usually do, just drive around and stuff? does anyone really know anyone at the meets im pretty new to the forum I know bugga all people, I spose its a chance too Very Happy? what type of cars usually attend buddy. I have a 20V seca, are there many seca owners here???

keep me posted

cheers Very Happy
Pzest
Regular

November 2004

Re: Cruise this Saturday the 28th of May (Open cruise) Wed, 25 May 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm might go tag along if im not too tired after work. what is the rough route of the cruise?
GTi_rolla
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: Cruise this Saturday the 28th of May (Open cruise) Thu, 26 May 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might go, now that there is another rolla owner there Very Happy
SircatmaN
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: Cruise this Saturday the 28th of May (Open cruise) Thu, 26 May 2005 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20VBTSECA wrote on Wed, 25 May 2005 22:39

wicked this saturday night fine for me!.
I have not been to a meet before so what do you usually do, just drive around and stuff? does anyone really know anyone at the meets im pretty new to the forum I know bugga all people, I spose its a chance too Very Happy? what type of cars usually attend buddy. I have a 20V seca, are there many seca owners here???

keep me posted

cheers Very Happy

Without giving to much away we start near the middle of Pertha dn sort of loop from one end to the other Smile
teknoboi
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: Cruise this Saturday the 28th of May (Open cruise) Sat, 28 May 2005 03:51 Go to previous message
hey might tag along after work... which is 11pm...
i work at the bullcreek servo soo is theres another meet up or stop point after u leave karrinup shopping centre after 10pm??
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Carnell Cruise TOMORROW !!!! 4TH JUNE 2005!
Next Topic:Perth Autosalon
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:24:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059788227081299 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.