Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » E.O.I. Paintballing ...?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Wed, 01 June 2005 01:14 Go to next message
Anyone interested in driving out to Echuca for 1 day and have a session of paintballing?

Leave Melbourne probably around the 6am mark, cruise leisurely up to Echuca, get there 9-10am (depending on how fast we drive I suppose), shoot your mates, they provide a BBQ at lunch, shoot more mates (if you not already having cramps from having to run everywhere) and leave probably around 4pm and get back around 7-8pm?

I've been 3 times and I gotta say apart from the long drive, it was bloody fun. You're not a man 'till you've copped a few paintballs at almost point blank range hehe. Surprised

Just starting this thread to see if there are any interested parties for paintballing around August/September (most likely during mid semester break) and if there is enough, I'll organise it.

Yian
  Send a private message to this user    
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Wed, 01 June 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in, im sure i can get a few mates to come also
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Wed, 01 June 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the cost like e.t.c?
been to a few paintball places.
Some are really shoddy with paint that barely reaches 25 metres accurately
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Wed, 01 June 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^be careful of him.... hes Skull - Mad

Laughing

i'm in but i need to know costs etc.

Cheers

[Updated on: Wed, 01 June 2005 11:46]

FASTFOO
Regular

February 2005
Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Wed, 01 June 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Let me know if its going to happen I think some of the toyospares guys will go Very Happy
We went last year and could not walk for a week it was GREAT!!
MATT.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Wed, 01 June 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah paintballing

get ready to get owned all of u Evil or Very Mad

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Thu, 02 June 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FASTFOO wrote on Wed, 01 June 2005 21:47

We went last year and could not walk for a week it was GREAT!!
MATT.

Haha thats great Laughing A mate of mine copped 1 paintball around 2-3 centimetres away from his family jewels. He found it hard to walk properly for a week or so too Razz

I'm pretty sure its around $20 deposit per person (at least that was how much it was last time I went) which secures you 100 paintballs and the free BBQ in the arvo.

Depending on how trigger happy you are, you might well spend anywhere from $50-200 that day. Me and a mate shared 1000 paintballs that day (500 each) and we had plenty.

It would be good if you had another driver in the car coz the drive home can get a little tiring. If this goes ahead, we should bring our own drinks, otherwise prepare to get reamed by the drink prices.

Yian

PS. So its not free, nor is it cheap. But its not overly expensive.
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Thu, 02 June 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drove up the night before with a bunch of mates and stayed at a motel.We had 40 people as a group and twas great. Was a bit pricey for a day but i reckon its well worth it.It works out cheaper with more people buying a packetload of pellets and sharing them up. ie instead of a few people buying 5 bunches,6 bunches and 9 bunches, go thrids in buying 20 bunches.

OPh, yeah take drinks and go buy a cricket box, jockstrap etc - you'll be sorry if you dont.Oh and a pack of mints coz if you get shot in the face and it goes through it really does taste shitty and take a couple of says to get the taste out...

which one were you thinking bout yian?And im probs in

Catcha
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Thu, 02 June 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StuC wrote on Thu, 02 June 2005 17:15

which one were you thinking bout yian?

I was thinking Semoz? (spelling) paintball up this dirt road at Echuca/Moama border. If anyone has had any other experiences with other paintballing experiences, feel free to post it up here.

Semoz had pretty orite 'maps', if you can call it that. Junkyards, haystack walls, forts, jungle type, wide open plains etc so there is a variety to play in.

At the moment there seems to be a healthy interest. Keep the interest coming in guys, and feel feww to make any suggestions.

Yian
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Fri, 03 June 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
must have lots of MONEY!!! bring a minimum of $200

no point in running around and sneaking up on someone then its like -
person1:SURRRREEEENNNNDDDEEERRRRR bytch!
person2:I give up! dont shoot me! i have kids!
person1:Good, i got no ammo...
person2:really?
person1:i said i have lots of ammo, now get off......... please...
Rolling Eyes
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Fri, 03 June 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh. Bugger asking someone to surrender. Last time me and a mate did that we got plastered by paintballs. They just turned around and emptied like 20 rounds into us.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Mon, 06 June 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ill come. me and yian can gang up on y'all
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Mon, 06 June 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah nice one. More people interested. Its getting feasible now. I will give them a call one day soon to check out prices etc.
FASTFOO
Regular

February 2005
Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Wed, 08 June 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I Had a chat to the guys today and most seem keen so expect at least 4 from TOYOSPARES.
MATT.

P.S. just remember to keep your masks on as you plaster us, if I recognise the guy that shots off one of my testicles Shocked he will pay plenty of parts from then on Wink
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Wed, 08 June 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL Matt,

That is why you wear a cricket box Smile I will get around to calling them soon, currently I'm in negotiations with my lecturers regarding my honours year so kinda busy...

But you deserve to be shot anyways for selling that st205. That was beautiful...
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Mon, 20 June 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any more interest guys? Before I call them to get an idea of how much its going to cost..?
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Wed, 22 June 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey yian i got a promotional paint ball deal going on. we need 16 people minimum.

I'm unsure of the price. But its in mildura i heard about 2.5 hours drive out of melbourne.

Lets start getting a date/number of people.

A confirmed price would be posted once we got these 2 things done.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Wed, 22 June 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went a few months ago, came home sore, and poor. Copped a few to the upper legs, and one in the ballsack - lucky the pants protected it. Slightly! Nothing quite like having nice little round love marks all over your buttcheeks too Razz

$250 will just disappear on you like *zap* too.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Thu, 23 June 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This promotional price is sub 50 dollars for a new joint. Still kind on unsure but i'm getting confirmations if people are INTERESTED.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Thu, 23 June 2005 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sub $50? What does this include if you don't mind me asking? I'll be in regardless though Smile
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: E.O.I. Paintballing ...? Thu, 23 June 2005 15:25 Go to previous message
i'm assuming sub 50 minus tranport. i'd have to make a phone call and follow it up. But does someone want to compile a list of interested people. Meanwhile i'll get back before/after the weekend on pricing.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:rd 3 at sandown this sat and sunday july 3rd
Next Topic:drift practice tomorrow night? wed 15/06/05
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:53:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068800449371338 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.