Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kdogg
Regular

November 2004
the DOH file Thu, 02 June 2005 02:57 Go to next message
hey hey after a lil misfire this week where my ae82 decided that on cold mornings it no longer wanted to start i bit the bullet and bought a heavy duty battery. So wednesday morning at 6am with the flu i ventured out into the 4 degree weather and rigged up the new battery in order to take my missus to work. After about 10 minutes (for all those people that know campbelltown, the corner of rose payten drive and campbelltown road) as i was rounding the corner on to a busy road i lost all electrics and thick white smoke started appearing from under my bonnet i jumped out and hey i was wearing pyjamas and slippers to find that under my bonnet was on fire. I left the car and got it towed home. for some reason the car has created a short and the 2 earths have completely burnt out. Anyopne had this happen or know why it may have happened?
  Send a private message to this user    
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: the DOH file Thu, 02 June 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe the bigger battery was bigger and the terminal was shorting to the chasis or onto the bonnet or something?

I bet the missus was happy about this one again!
teeheehee.

FCKN CAR?!?! Sad
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: the DOH file Thu, 02 June 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldve been funny watichin you trying to fix your car in you pijamas
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: the DOH file Thu, 02 June 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the car is cursed buy a new one Very Happy Gee would of had a good audience on rose patten drive Surprised
kdogg
Regular

November 2004
Re: the DOH file Thu, 02 June 2005 04:09 Go to previous message
yeah the pyjamas were a good look, bright blue with white stars and ugg boots. a fashion statement if ive ever made one. I agree i think the car is cursed. if only the ke20 were on the road. Ive lined up a $10000 loan so now is a case of finding a newer uncursed car.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4WD, should you need a special license to use em? give us ya thoughts
Next Topic:Plastic/Vinyl repairs.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 23:03:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043609142303467 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.