Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Maccas burgers getting smaller?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 03:37 Go to next message
Just sittin at work gettin bored - just had Quarter Pounder and I swear it has shrunk in size AGAIN!

Thet seem to be gettin smaller and smaller . . . . ?
  Send a private message to this user    
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i think ive noticed they are smaller too
ra_28
Regular

April 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If they can't put the price up they shrink the object.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
large pizzas are getting pretty small these days too.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smaller portions means less calories. It's healthier for you...

Fuck that shit. I payed for it. Gimme full size dammit!! Evil or Very Mad
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess its just one more reason to stop eating junk food.
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Double Whopper with cheese is definately the go! (4 times the size of anything macca's has) Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha i don't eat maccas if i'm hunry it's only for a snack.
There is a shop down the rd from me that makes "monster burgers" They are about as big a large pizza and they use real food in them aswell. I eat 1/2 then lie down for about an hour then heat up the rest and eat that then fall asleep they are MASSIVE
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it dosent really matter if they are smaller, just buy two.

thats what i do, 2 burgers and a drink, no chips, or 6-8 crispy strips from KFC, no chips, and a drink.

Bozza
Regular

September 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sadly i work at maccas. I havn't seen the burgers gettin smaller. I think u guys are just imagining things
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bozza wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 13:57

Sadly i work at maccas. I havn't seen the burgers gettin smaller. I think u guys are just imagining things

agree

however the cheesebugers use to large quite a few years back
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should get mates who work at maccas, Once apon a time after a lengthy shift at work i was feeling ravished. So i stopped off at maccas for the usual double cheese burger, making the burger was my friend adam. I payed my money in return for goods and services and went on my merry way, when i unwrapped the delicious burger i noticed it was quite hefty in weight, then i discovered there was 5 pieces of meat and approximately 40 million pieces of cheese on this mother of a cheese burger....i almost died via beef poisoning. The end.
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 14:24

There is a shop down the rd from me that makes "monster burgers" They are about as big a large pizza and they use real food in them aswell. I eat 1/2 then lie down for about an hour then heat up the rest and eat that then fall asleep they are MASSIVE

Shocked

PICSORBAN!!11!
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not only that.... but on TV they advertised the new roast chicken sub @ subway, the ad made it look so dam nice, so i went and got one, and it was rather dissapointing. Tasted like crap. Chicken fillet still ownz. The lazy ass who made it dun a pretty shit job though. Probably could of tasted better if it was made by sumone who had a bit of pride in their job.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74ROLLA wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 13:59

Double Whopper with cheese is definately the go! (4 times the size of anything macca's has) Laughing

triple cheeseburger & bacon deluxe - heart attack in a bag Smile
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
subway is the shit i reckon,.. i know a girl who works there and she hooks me up with killer size subs..
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tried one of those roast chicken subs and was similarly disappointed - very bland. Chicken teryaki is still the shiznit!
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 20:21

Chicken teryaki is still the shiznit!

indeed Nod
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Earlier this year I went to Hungry Jack's and went to fill up a drink. The drink thingy had 3 nozzles and one of them was pushed out and aimed to the left instead of down, spraying my friend. The only problem was he didn't get hit by Fanta.. he got hit by water!
I then tested the other drinks out and they are ALL mixed with water!
Apparently it's been like that for sometime but I hadn't noticed.
Tsk tsk tsk.. I was one of the people who asked for drinks without the ice but looks like you're not going to get a whole drink no matter what you do.
Shame on you big, large, rich corporations!
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh, i always had suspected that there was something funny going on with Hungry Jacks' Coke. It just didnt taste right.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, they're ALL mixed with water.

they buy coke syrup, and self-mix it. that's why maccas coke tastes so different to burger king coke
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go Hungry Jacks Very Happy

Taste better too...
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74ROLLA wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 11:37

Just sittin at work gettin bored - just had Quarter Pounder and I swear it has shrunk in size AGAIN!

Maybe you're just getting bigger Laughing

Dont hurt me, peace Wink
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldnt put it past maccas,

they jacked the price of their meals up (large) from $5.95, to $6.25, now i just plain dont buy them, its not worth it.

Eldar.O.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went out to Albion Park near Wollongong a few months ago and when the cost of a large here was $5.95 -- that was what they paid for small! Shocked
Their large meals were like 8 bux!
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pounder.

thats right, quarter pounder x 4 Cool

[Updated on: Sun, 05 June 2005 13:29]

74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Sun, 05 June 2005 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beserker99 wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 23:00

74ROLLA wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 11:37

Maybe you're just getting bigger Laughing

True That!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 23:13

i wouldnt put it past maccas,

they jacked the price of their meals up (large) from $5.95, to $6.25, now i just plain dont buy them, its not worth it.

Eldar.O.
You could buy a pizza for that price, and it'll actually fill you up.

Maccas is the new chinese food. You eat it, and 10 mins later you're hungry again.

Quote:

That's because you're around them every day all day and wouldn't notice. Wink

And I wouldn't call them burgers either. The last thing they had that even remotely resembled a burger was the Mcfeast. I'd call them closer to a meat and sauce bun.

Quote:

pounder.

thats right, quarter pounder x 4

Yea that's cool. Until you have a heart attack. Those things are dripping when they pile that much crap together. Maybe one with no cheese would be better......
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 18:56

dude, they're ALL mixed with water.

they buy coke syrup, and self-mix it. that's why maccas coke tastes so different to burger king coke

Cos it depends on who calibrates the machine Razz Syrup costs money Laughing
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually only coke can come and calibrate the syrups. They send out reps who conduct a lot of tests as it has to pass their quality control measures. Post mix always tastes like shit.
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Yea that's cool. Until you have a heart attack. Those things are dripping when they pile that much crap together. Maybe one with no cheese would be better......

yes very true!!

and if you cant finish it all, u leave it for 10mins or so, until it cools down and the fat solidifies, my god thats a heavy projectile....lol Evil or Very Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have only ever had a quarter pounder once, hmmm not that nice actually. Bite into burger, hmmm meaty, hmmm squeeze burger ready for next bite, man thats a lot of fat running out of the patty, never again, note only does it not taste great but it's just feral. I eat mc chickens only can't stand bigmacs cos they always fall apart.
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 23:15

I went out to Albion Park near Wollongong a few months ago and when the cost of a large here was $5.95 -- that was what they paid for small! Shocked
Their large meals were like 8 bux!

Apparently the store owner can set whatever prices they want for the store, within a range. I work with one of the managers from Albion Park Rail, he says the store owner set the prices at maximum. None of the locals go there, only the holiday traffic heading down the coast.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I only eat that crap when I'm:
1) Drunk
2) Starving, in a hurry, and nowhere near real food
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same the only time i eat maccas is when i am really in a hurry or there is nothing else around, never been drunk Shocked so thats not an option.
I will occassionally buy maccas say after the friday night drifts usually just have a late dinner at home. Otherwise if i'm out and its the only cheap/reliable source of food available.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did u know that trucks carrying coke syrup must have a "corrosive materials" sign on them ?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and so it should we tested it in chem last year not the syrup just normal coke and it had a Ph of 3 Very Happy
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 13:10

and so it should we tested it in chem last year not the syrup just normal coke and it had a Ph of 3 Very Happy

Shocked wow that some acidic shit, never thought about it that way. pH 3 is also in the stomach Razz
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 13:01

Did u know that trucks carrying coke syrup must have a "corrosive materials" sign on them ?

Proof please. Smile

I've yet to see storage areas or even the boxes themselves carry a haz-chem warning, dangerous chemical handling and accidental spillage procedure signs. Plus the places that have these things don't have designated acid eye wash bath or even haz-chem protection suits to handle the stuff either. Wink And finally, they don't include dangerous chemical handling procedures in the training videos for the fast food joints.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 13:01

I dont understand why? Coke syrup is just that. Syrup. I can't see that as being very corrosive. Its the carbonated water, AFAIK that makes coke acidic.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Water Or Coke ???
Which one is the 'Real Thing' ???

We all know that water is important but you've never seen it written down like this before.

WATER
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half world population.)

2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.

4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.

5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50%less likely to develop bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?

COKE
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous Material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Now the question is, would YOU like a glass of water or Coke?
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 20:22

Water Or Coke ???
Which one is the 'Real Thing' ???

We all know that water is important but you've never seen it written down like this before.

WATER
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half world population.)

2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.

4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.

5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50%less likely to develop bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?

COKE
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous Material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Now the question is, would YOU like a glass of water or Coke?

Sorry, but wherever you copied that from (coke part) is full of shit.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Mon, 06 June 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm, coke Razz
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo i got it sent it to me in a chain email.
I think it's true
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 20:22

Right
Bullocks dude.

Citric acid.. and phosphoric acid? Which one is it? Add coke, then add detergent? Whats the point? If coke is acidic, adding detergent, which is basic, literally neutralises the mixture; which really takes away the whole point of using the detergent in the first place.

Our bodies have the ability to neutralise most effects of acidity of coke without any harm. If not the first can of coke you ever had, you would have popped.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but over time i'm sure it would rot your teeth and things like that.
either way after reading that i don't drink coke anymore
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if anything its just the sugar in it that's attacking your teeth... but you're right, I'm sure the rest of the concoction of ingredients can't be too good for you either.

ALso, if quarter pounders are getting smaller, wouldnt they cease to be quarter pounders?

one-fifth pounders?

o_O
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why is it they know what u mean when u ask for a double quarter pounder but if u ask for a half pounder they ask you what u mean ?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meh. Hungry jacks burgers are better. mmmmmm whopper with cheese *drools*
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bacon deluxe mate... with extra cheese and bacon

and some onion rings... and then a cup of the purple fanta

the only way to fly
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Tue, 07 June 2005 11:24

bacon deluxe mate... with extra cheese and bacon

and some onion rings... and then a cup of the purple fanta

the only way to fly

LOL Laughing indeed. But just reading that is making my heart struggle to beat in anticipation of all the fat Razz
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can feel my arteries hardening already!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you want a burger thats not small, local takeaway place in st andrews does a mean chicken burger, huge piece of seasoned chciken snitzel cut in half and stack for a massive filling burger, honest you don't really need chips with it but you do cos its just done. 4.80 for the burger though
laserboy
Newcomer

June 2005
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought chiks were getting smaller
but i found out i am getting bigger [0_o]
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheaper than an oporto burger, and sounds awesome! you're making me hungry dude hahaha

all i've got is "just add boiling water" 2 minute noodles for lunch at work today.

faaaaarrrrk need burger! lol

speaking of oporto...

DROOL

other than the price, HOW AWESOME IS THEIR FOOD!!!!!

best chicken burgers from a takeaway chain EVAR!
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lean beef burger and chocolate flake sundae is standard fare for me when I visit maccas, I still wish they would bring back that chicken foccacia burger!
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ribfeast wrote on Tue, 07 June 2005 14:38

Lean beef burger and chocolate flake sundae is standard fare for me when I visit maccas, I still wish they would bring back that chicken foccacia burger!

Mate move to QLD then... We still have that burger. QLD was the only state that voted to keep it.
Bozza
Regular

September 2004
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a burger from oporto burger for the first and last time. It was full of mayo and 5 slices of lettuce. Not to mention the slipperyness of the chicken paddy. Worst Burger Ever. I'm addicted to maccas choclate shakes at the moment and dont get me started on maccas cookies, mmmmmm cookies
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Maccas burgers getting smaller? Tue, 07 June 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mookie wrote on Tue, 07 June 2005 11:08

yeah but over time i'm sure it would rot your teeth and things like that.
either way after reading that i don't drink coke anymore

Yes it does destroy teeth. I need $200 worth of dentist work to fix my acid damaged teeth. But it is the sugar that is the harmful agent. And I used to drink A LOT of coke ~4 years ago. Now I prefer shit like lemon squash which I now drink only rarely, and make sure that I finish the drink before the meal (to wash the shit off my teeth), or to have a shot of water to drink afterwards. Smile

As for the rest, you need to watch mythbusters dude. Smile

Quote:

Why is it they know what u mean when u ask for a double quarter pounder but if u ask for a half pounder they ask you what u mean ?

Probably because they're too used to the slang of people saying pounder instead of quarter pounder and think you only want half a bun. Smile
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Latest Zoom Ra23
Next Topic:Police dog attack video
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:14:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0091519355773926 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.