Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Sun, 24 July 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some piccies

Team Sleepy

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/meet2/IMG_0677.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/meet2/IMG_0678.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/meet2/IMG_0679.jpg

Couple of nice 1st gen celicas Shocked

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/meet2/IMG_0671.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/meet2/IMG_0682.jpg

Trying to arrange ourselves for the photo lineup Razz

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/meet2/IMG_0680.jpg

PS. Photobucket automatically resized, and it seems the site didn't go a particularly good job at it with like 7 different sizes or something. Can't be bothered uploading them again Razz

And don't forget the dish eh? Shocked

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/meet2/IMG_0683.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/meet2/IMG_0685.jpg

And one for the people who left late Surprised

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/meet2/IMG_0689.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Sun, 24 July 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow my hand looks nice! I should become a hand model...

Was a good meet, great to meet some people and put faces to names, as well as catching up with others!
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Sun, 24 July 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not a bad meet aye. nice job on the photography too Yian! Now...This was the start of a series of bi-monthly meets! 2 month gaps I reckon give people time to do a bit more work on their rides, tell others to rock up and generally organise days off work. Same time again on the Sunday 25th! Possibly go for the other location with the shelter too and work in a short cruise in convoy too!
Lectric
Regular

February 2004

Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Sun, 24 July 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a good day.. Had to leave earlier than most Sad

Hope you all had fun.. GO TEAM SLEEPY!
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Sun, 24 July 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awwwwww i wanted to be part of team sleepy!!! Shocked Sad Crying or Very Sad
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Sun, 24 July 2005 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh what a great day Surprised

Was suprising how many more 1st gen celicas there was vs sprinters.... even the ma61s had a chance Smile

Cannot wait for the next one!

PS. Go team sleepy Very Happy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah it was a good day, i haven't been to a meet in over a year probably... it was good to see all your guys again...

some nice cars tho, james 5m-ge was a nice surprise... good to see the ma61 was meant to go hard Evil or Very Mad yian was the horsepower hero, and there was some damn nice ta22s and st162s there...

pity i missed out on a ride in adrians car and the 3s-gte st162...

damn mothers...

hey did anyone notice the mother drove from the bbq area to us just to yell? lazy bitch could have walked...

ill post up my pics soon Smile
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 11:09

hey did anyone notice the mother drove from the bbq area to us just to yell? lazy bitch could have walked...

didnt see that? pics? Rolling Eyes
anyways good turnout and good to see alot of projects coming along well! Shocked
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm glad no-one mentioned my glorious departure, i've spent too much time building it and not enough time driving it...i'd havce to vote myself for tool of the week for stalling it as I left!

Maybe I earnt some extra credit on the way home! Very Happy Very Happy
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-NiCkeL- wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 12:17

i'd have to vote myself for tool of the week for stalling it as I left!

I just put a button clutch in my sprinter. Very short takeup and different takeup point mean that I stall a lot at the moment. I left VERY carefully to avoid embarrassment, lucky there were no uphill starts on the way out of the carpark.

It was a good arvo, good to see some new guys out, and a big thanks to the guys who bought my wheels and tyres (keeps my folks happy if nothing else). Pity about the freezing wind.

Hen
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aww, that looked good. Ohwell... when's the next meet everyone? I'll set my alarm this time. Wink
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henn wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 13:12

I just put a button clutch in my sprinter.
Hen

They're good fun aren't they? Razz You'll get used to it. My gf can drive my button clutch now Shocked

But yeah, maybe the soccer mum thought she could make a fast getaway in case we started towards her Rolling Eyes
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guyz!!

i was the lil asian dude walking
around wif me black camera

didnt get many shots but i'll post
em neway

im quite the newb with the camera, i felt bad like i was snooping around invading privacy or someshit... but neway im angry coz i didnt bring home many fotos so ppl, be warned. our next meet im going to take massive sh*t loads of pictures and if u dun like it, warn me and i'll exclude ur car or watever Smile

jowy.now.nu <<<< type this in ur URL
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha that stupid woman was actually at the cop station when I drove past. Would have made her look like an idiot when the cops went to check out the park and no-one was there!
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tooch wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 17:55

Haha that stupid woman was actually at the cop station when I drove past. Would have made her look like an idiot when the cops went to check out the park and no-one was there!

Yeah, it was all in her imagination Very Happy

"toymods meet where?", "in the park?" Surprised Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 25 July 2005 08:16]

verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry i wasnt there to see it but, wots this about a lady?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aust162 wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 18:13

tooch wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 17:55

Yeah, it was all in her imagination Very Happy

"toymods meet where?", "in the park?" Surprised Laughing

Heh. Must've been that time of the month eh? Rolling Eyes
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we should have held one of her kids ransom Evil or Very Mad

and sorry to all the guys i didnt get a chance to meet, there was some nice ta22s and sprinters there. Very Happy

i had the red supra Smile
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, looks like a good meet - pretty cut that I couldn't make it!

I got off 'work' early but had to go pick up a mate's Impreza turbo conversion, got a free joyride so it wasn't a complete loss. Smile
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we should of got her rego and dob'ed her in for an EPA excessive noise / poloution
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or doing skids
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mmmm....Regarding the embarrasing exit. I got to have topped it. The guy who was testing boot locks to see if his first gen key would open all. Appeared to have failed. After hooning around a bit in true celica fashion got the road a bit and looked in the rear vision mirror to see the boot lid had popped up somewhere along the line. Would've looked funny as I left! Embarassed Laughing
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just wanted to say that this was freakin awesome fun..
Everyone was being themselves, the sound of the cars roaring up that MINI ALBERT park was just insane.

And the complements that went around to each other showed real true carmanship.

Thanks to everyone that made it possible..

One Question... Why didn't anyone use my 25Pack of Paper Plates Sad!!!

The ppl who cooked the bbq gets 2 THUMBS UP..

carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Mon, 25 July 2005 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bugger, shame i missed this, could have been one of the very few times 2 st165's were in the same place at the same time in victoria, lol.

ill have to check in the local thread section more often!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD-ST162 wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 23:26

I just wanted to say that this was freakin awesome fun..
Everyone was being themselves, the sound of the cars roaring up that MINI ALBERT park was just insane.

And the complements that went around to each other showed real true carmanship.

Thanks to everyone that made it possible..

One Question... Why didn't anyone use my 25Pack of Paper Plates Sad!!!

The ppl who cooked the bbq gets 2 THUMBS UP..

only girls need plate for sausages on bread, on that subject who ever that was whos GF was cooking the sausages, damn dude you make her sit in the back aswell heheheh harsh (Thanks BTW)
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MEh, I'm sure you weren't complaining were you Allan. She cooked, and I'm sure you copped a good look Razz
*ducks for cover*
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 24 July 2005 16:52

Looks like I got up to late. Doh. Damn me and my sleeping.

i thought someone was missisng Rolling Eyes
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did anybody notice the hot blond chick walking her dog?? damn her "spot lights" were bouncing all over the place!! Very Happy
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 12:03

MEh, I'm sure you weren't complaining were you Allan. She cooked, and I'm sure you copped a good look Razz
*ducks for cover*

not really i was too busy stealing food Smile
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 16:23

Yian wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 12:03

*ducks for cover*

not really i was too busy stealing food Smile

i can support this claim. Smile
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol - That was my girl cooking up a storm at the bbq. She was sitting in the back 'cos there's currently no passenger seat in there. She made for some nice scenery though. As well as the cars of course!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shelldrake wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 19:51

She made for some nice scenery though.

Dude. I'll agree whole-heartedly. Hope you're not offended in any way Surprised
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol- not at all. I think girls and cars are a great combo. I was actually thinkin' of gettin' my girl and some of her friends to dress up a bit - y'know short skirts, nice tops. And get them to pose on the cars...But I'd need to get some of the other girls in on it too. Maybe for the next meet!
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shelldrake: I was wondering whose gf that was, she seemed to be having a good time unlike most gfs who get dragged along to these things! My gf would be whining the whole time Smile
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a free ke70 passender seat at the front of my house next to the 4ac if need be Razz ITS CLEAN!!! and blue
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, she's pretty good like that. She likes cars too which helps a bit. I've got a couple of passenger seats - Just didn't have a sec to put it in. Anyway...
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christ Allan,

I just remembered about giving you a lift home tonight on the way home from the driveshaft reco place! Laughing

We went to Henn's place to see him home and ended up going to my place for a hoon/identify the noise session in my car instead of going back to the meet as planned... ended up having jezza and stocky pull the driveshafts out...

Hope you got home safe! Embarassed
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shelldrake wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 21:11

lol- not at all. I think girls and cars are a great combo. I was actually thinkin' of gettin' my girl and some of her friends to dress up a bit - y'know short skirts, nice tops. And get them to pose on the cars...But I'd need to get some of the other girls in on it too. Maybe for the next meet!

as long as the friends are single!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inertia wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 01:00

Christ Allan,

I just remembered about giving you a lift home tonight on the way home from the driveshaft reco place! Laughing

We went to Henn's place to see him home and ended up going to my place for a hoon/identify the noise session in my car instead of going back to the meet as planned... ended up having jezza and stocky pull the driveshafts out...

Hope you got home safe! Embarassed

its ok i had my pink tu-tu in my pocket and was able to get a ride
MarioM
Regular

January 2005
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Tue, 26 July 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 13:35

did anybody notice the hot blond chick walking her dog?? damn her "spot lights" were bouncing all over the place!! Very Happy

Yeah i saw that the girl in the pink top, god bless blonde girls with bounce Laughing
in any case a great meet, only if my celica were ready... Sad
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Wed, 27 July 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a good look at her, she was something wasn't she!

That sounds good Eddie, I hope all of her friends are into the Classic Celicas as she is! hehehe
MarioM
Regular

January 2005
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Wed, 27 July 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
word (to the hot girl Laughing), in any case im still going to eyeball your rims nickel Smile
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Wed, 27 July 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's cool dude, they do set the car off!!

PS: I think we'll have to head back to that location....maybe she'll still be there!?
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Thu, 28 July 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bouncing spotlights. That steering rack had alot of play in it. I wonder what would have happened if we gave her a few bucks and an outfit on the next meet. Very Happy
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Thu, 28 July 2005 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want to get a dog to walk at heidelberg park Crying or Very Sad
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Melbourne Celica/ Toyota (swap)meet/display-24th july!!! Fri, 29 July 2005 08:39 Go to previous message
Borrow both of mine. Take pictures with telescopic lens. Email to me. Laughing
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MCCR T-YAKUZA MINI MEET & CRUISE
Next Topic:CHECK OTHER POST FOR DYNO INFO!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 09:05:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010157108306885 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.