Occasional Poster

March 2005
PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 02:00 Go to next message
what do you dislike about perth?
  Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The people are cocks.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

What is the point of this thread?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are two and half hours behind sydney, though thats good for cricket in summer cos it means i can watch the end of the days play when i come home from work.
Personally got nothing against it, never been there so can't comment anyway. Heard everything closes on sunday, must be a bit boring. But gives ppl a chance to relax
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing is "wrong" with it. it's a bit small for my personal tastes, but I love the urban sprawl... a lot less hectic and built up than Sydney. Hot as hell in the middle of the city during summer (why don't they get decent sea breezes in there?) and the coolest/biggest fire station I've ever seen.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 10:16

they are two and half hours behind sydney, though thats good for cricket in summer cos it means i can watch the end of the days play when i come home from work.
Personally got nothing against it, never been there so can't comment anyway. Heard everything closes on sunday, must be a bit boring. But gives ppl a chance to relax

you have been misled, the city is open.

its increadibly boring here, but very pretty.

wednesday night, leederville is open, friday night, scarborough, saturday night, northbridge or freo.

thursdaay night is the shops.

it does get repetative and boring, but who cares when your drunk?

nah, i like it here, very peaceful, and crime is alot less prevalant here.

and we have plenty of hills, and the majority of roads are in excellent shape.

and not to mention, we have the least amount of restrictions for car enthusiasts in the country Smile

Eldar.O.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Perth rox your sox n jox.

But fuck off, we don't want you here. Razz
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the fact that all the toymodders are over east and the cheap cars are over there....damit ! Mad
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll live there when I get a chance.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank god we have the nullarbor for defense! Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
estimate would be a shit load of petrol and 20L of oil for me to invade by road Very Happy
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 11:38

estimate would be a shit load of petrol and 20L of oil for me to invade by road Very Happy

you and what army?

*sharpens sword*

Razz

Eldar.O.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 10:22

nothing is "wrong" with it. it's a bit small for my personal tastes, but I love the urban sprawl... a lot less hectic and built up than Sydney. Hot as hell in the middle of the city during summer (why don't they get decent sea breezes in there?) and the coolest/biggest fire station I've ever seen.

Pssht, perhaps you caught an odd day, but when the seabreeze comes, it bellows down all the streets.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 13:46

Pssht,

omg, he's got a BOV in his post

[/fullsick]
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beautiful place, loved my time there, just a shame everybody on the roads are complete fucktards, really, you're worse than bloody queenslanders!! Surprised
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 13:46

Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 11:38

you and what army?

*sharpens sword*

Razz

Eldar.O.

All the other bogan corona driving westies from sydney.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 11:50

justcallmefrank wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 13:46

Pssht,
omg, he's got a BOV in his post[/fullsick]

Spoken like a true New South Welshman Wink
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-gt- wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 11:51

Beautiful place, loved my time there, just a shame everybody on the roads are complete fucktards, really, you're worse than bloody queenslanders!! Surprised

Unfortunately, I'll have to wholeheartedly agree with you here. We're not all bad, but the majority of them just don't have a f'ing clue, like the chick who decided it was cool to come into my lane, 1m in front of me in the wet. At least in Sydney you can rely on people driving fast and aggressively, here it's pot luck.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's on the wrong side of the country Razz

seriously guys, you're missing out! Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's your point? You live in coffs harbour. The only thing you DONT miss out on is the big banana. Wink
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm, crap Confused the big banana is shit anyway, only the tourists go there Razz

oh wel, ill be up to brisbane or the goldy next year anyway for uni Cool
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the only good thing about the big banana is the taboggen and that was only good for the first two times you did it, plus for a laugh when the cable stopped half way up the hill when my dad was on it.
Very expensive joint everything is over priced. Mutton bird island is always interesting if you like wind and being blown up or down a hill.
Coffs is a nice place, prefer urunga myself quieter and better fishing. Very Happy
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, now they've got that ski slope thing. it is sooo shit Rolling Eyes
it's only like a straight, short downhill run and only about 10m wide Confused and it costs a bomb too
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 13:03

it's only like a straight, short downhill run and only about 10m wide Confused and it costs a bomb too

My Motto?

BETTER THAN SITTING AT HOME

seriously, theres nothing to do here in perth, but i will go out and visit mates/ window shop/ anything rather than stay in the house,

it just irritates the piss out of me

my parents leave the house at 7, im still asleep, i leave by 8.

they come home at 3ish, and i come back at 10:30, i barely even see them, which is a benefit, because they have somehting to bitch about 9 times out of 10.

favourite pass time is to either work on my car, or goto work, its awesome loving what you do and getting paid for it!

Eldar.O.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 16:04

My Motto?

er, not really, if you've got a tv/xbox/ps2 (yeah, i had to put it there Rolling Eyes ). or a computer Razz
id rather be at home doing something for free than paying a bomb for something crap Confused
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 14:04

My Motto?

seriously, theres nothing to do here in perth, but i will go out and visit mates/ window shop/ anything rather than stay in the house,

it just irritates the piss out of me

Eldar.O.

Ok if you werent in Perth and you were somwhere else what things would you be doing?

People who say "there is nothing to do in Perth" irrate the shit out of me.

If it's that bad why dont you piss off?
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Wouldn't Darwin be more of the "Final Frontier" than Perth?

I haven't been to either, though I'd like to check them out - especially the Margaret River wine area in WA. Also I'd like to check out Darwin, mainly to see the War Cemetery so I can see my uncles grave.

Been to Adelaide a couple of times. Brisbane a few more times, and numerous times to Melbourne. After Sydney they feel like big towns and not really cities. Though Melbourne is good for taking B&W phtographs 'cos it's mostly just different shades of gray and quite photogenic. Though, I don't like those train things on the roads.

Sydney.... some days it shits me to tears and I wish half the people would just fuck-off somehwere else, then on other days (especially a summers day on the harbour) you think it's the Jewel of the Pacific.

seeyuzz
river
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 15:16

Hi,

Wouldn't Darwin be more of the "Final Frontier" than Perth?

I haven't been to either, though I'd like to check them out - especially the Margaret River wine area in WA. Also I'd like to check out Darwin, mainly to see the War Cemetery so I can see my uncles grave.

Been to Adelaide a couple of times. Brisbane a few more times, and numerous times to Melbourne. After Sydney they feel like big towns and not really cities. Though Melbourne is good for taking B&W phtographs 'cos it's mostly just different shades of gray and quite photogenic. Though, I don't like those train things on the roads.

Sydney.... some days it shits me to tears and I wish half the people would just fuck-off somehwere else, then on other days (especially a summers day on the harbour) you think it's the Jewel of the Pacific.

seeyuzz
river

no.. rottnest is the final frontier.. Laughing
mithy
Regular

April 2005

Re: PERTH The final Frontier Wed, 08 June 2005 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol
i like to say there is "enough" to do here to keep it interesting enough so i don't bore to death Razz

But i will undoubtably move someone more exciting..; when i finish uni >__> *sigh*
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mithy wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 01:54

lol
i like to say there is "enough" to do here to keep it interesting enough so i don't bore to death Razz

But i will undoubtably move someone more exciting..; when i finish uni >__> *sigh*

Excitement is something you create yourself.

If you live anywhere long enough it will seem boring cause thats human nature. Anyone who lives in Perth should be grateful of where they live.

You will probably move to Sydney or something then come back and say it's too busy Rolling Eyes

hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 09:12

mithy wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 01:54

lol

Excitement is something you create yourself.

If you live anywhere long enough it will seem boring cause thats human nature. Anyone who lives in Perth should be grateful of where they live.

You will probably move to Sydney or something then come back and say it's too busy Rolling Eyes

*insert the 'im with stupid' emoticon*

same. ive been all around the country as well. now im home and i cant be arsed going away again. but.. teenagers will be teenagers and they have to fly the coop and learn.. Smile
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 14:09

er, not really, if you've got a tv/xbox/ps2 (yeah, i had to put it there Rolling Eyes ). or a computer Razz
id rather be at home doing something for free than paying a bomb for something crap Confused

i have a ps2, i have an xbox, i have a tv with foxtel, i have 2 networked computers.

and i would rather be out spending money on usless bullshit than staying at home...

why?

well, at the moment my only expense is fuel, i have free boarding etc. because i am still at tafe..

this doesnt mean i get paid and spend everything on bullshit, $50-$100 a week even for me, is nothing.

Skip wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 15:15

Ok if you werent in Perth and you were somwhere else what things would you be doing?

arent you a hero?

i am "pissing off" on the 22nd of June, im going overseas for a holiday.

and i wont even bother with writing what im planning to do, because, at the end of the day, it doesnt matter to you or i.

another reason why i dont "piss off", the only family i have in this country is in Perth, i am also 18.

so, next time before you spout your bullshit off, make sure its an educated opinion.

why am i complaining?

i turned 18 barely two weeks ago, and already, in those two weekends, ive been to northbridge, freo metro's, leederville.

what else is there to do?

Eldar.O.
mithy
Regular

April 2005

Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nono, i hate sydney Razz it's too busy! hahaha

I create plenty of excitement man. In between uni and work and friends and going out all the time, i don't have time for much else. But when uni holidays come, i get damn bored cos im always doin the same things.
There really isn't enough things to do here, if you have nothing better to do Razz

I've been around plenty, i know where i like and where i don't. If im still young enough to enjoy clubbing and such when i finish uni (ill be like 26?) then ima head to singapore or something. i lurvvee that place Very Happy AWESOME clubs! LOL
1jzz
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's raining atm,
get in your car and go for a random drive.
theres plenty of interesting places to drive
go do some "wet laps" in the middle of no-where,
it works for me.

[Updated on: Thu, 09 June 2005 03:26]

Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 10:04

skellator wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 14:09

i have a ps2, i have an xbox, i have a tv with foxtel, i have 2 networked computers.

and i would rather be out spending money on usless bullshit than staying at home...

why?

well, at the moment my only expense is fuel, i have free boarding etc. because i am still at tafe..

this doesnt mean i get paid and spend everything on bullshit, $50-$100 a week even for me, is nothing.

Skip wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 15:15

arent you a hero?

i am "pissing off" on the 22nd of June, im going overseas for a holiday.

and i wont even bother with writing what im planning to do, because, at the end of the day, it doesnt matter to you or i.

another reason why i dont "piss off", the only family i have in this country is in Perth, i am also 18.

so, next time before you spout your bullshit off, make sure its an educated opinion.

why am i complaining?

i turned 18 barely two weeks ago, and already, in those two weekends, ive been to northbridge, freo metro's, leederville.

what else is there to do?

Eldar.O.

HAHA take a chill pill dude!

Ok from what you have just told me this is the educated opinion I have formed.

1. You are going on holiday, but it doesn't matter to yourself what you are doing on that holiday.
2. You are 18 and the only family you have in Australia are in Perth.
3. You recently turned 18, and you have been to northbridge, fremantle and leederville. When you went to Fremantle you went to metro's, i have no idea what you did at the other places.
4. Your only interest is to go places, i assume this means pubs and clubs.
5. You only like going to a place once, after that it becomes boring.
6. You need to get a life, you should take up some hobbies instead of going to pub's and clubs such as watersports, car restoration, motorbike riding, flying, rock climbing, sky diving, stamp collecting, comic collecting, horse riding, dwarf throwing etc. I gurantee if you do this you will not be so bored and you will stop whinging.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 12:52

dwarf throwing

blimey! where do i sign up! Razz
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 13:08

dwarf throwing

Throwing or thrown?

P.S. EldarO, any organised sport will also keep you occupied.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1. You are going on holiday, but it doesn't matter to yourself what you are doing on that holiday.
3. You recently turned 18, and you have been to northbridge, fremantle and leederville. When you went to Fremantle you went to metro's, i have no idea what you did at the other places.
6. You need to get a life, you should take up some hobbies instead of going to pub's and clubs such as watersports, car restoration, motorbike riding, flying, rock climbing, sky diving, stamp collecting, comic collecting, horse riding, dwarf throwing etc. I gurantee if you do this you will not be so bored and you will stop whinging.

I am going on holiday, but im not going to write down what im going to do because it doesnt matter to you, and it wont make a difference to me if i do write it down.
i do get bored VERY quickly, im buying a motorbike when i get back from hols, and im joining my mates football team next season.
i also dont like being told to piss off out of a city where it is my legal right to express my opinion, and where i am a citizen (no, i wasnt born here)

so mate, before you start with the insults, youd better take the chill pill your talking about Wink

why do i feel the need to justify my actions to you? i dont, actually, im bored Wink

bahahah, well, wherever you sign up, id love to know!!!

Eldar.O.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate sydney. Overpopulated, overpriced, overun. Not enough water. Barely enough electricity. Too many shit heads on the roads. Too many Uleh's and cuzzin's. Too many powertripping cops. Its fuggin rush, rush everywhere.
I also wish half the people here would fuck off. (And then some...)

I at the very least wanna move to Queensland, but I wouldn't mind going to WA for a while. I hear that there is quite a selection of females, according to Ralph Magazine Razz

Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 09 June 2005 14:04

I am going on holiday, but im not going to write down what im going to do because it doesnt matter to you, and it wont make a difference to me if i do write it down.
i do get bored VERY quickly, im buying a motorbike when i get back from hols, and im joining my mates football team next season.
i also dont like being told to piss off out of a city where it is my legal right to express my opinion, and where i am a citizen (no, i wasnt born here)

so mate, before you start with the insults, youd better take the chill pill your talking about Wink

why do i feel the need to justify my actions to you? i dont, actually, im bored Wink

bahahah, well, wherever you sign up, id love to know!!!

Eldar.O.

I never told you to piss off, i asked why don't you? Wink
acreese
Regular

May 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Perth is FUCKING AWESOME.

• Best Looking Girls (Cott Sunday Sesh)
  • Best Weather
  • Most Peace
  • Excellent Engineering Job Prospects
  • Cheap to live here

there is heaps more.

Perth is gold.

If you aren't happy with beers with mates, in the presence of outstanding looking women, in the lovely sunshine for 75% of the year then you are very hard to please.

If there is nothing to do here, how do I manage to spend $1500+ a month going out here? There is fucking heaps to do, and I have a blinder doing it.

Paddo tomorrow night, shit band, good beer, MILF central Razz

end defense of Perth.
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*twiddles thumbs*

oh, but i'm underage Razz

i cant go to the cott Surprised

but narr, perth is fine, its not huge, its not that special..but hey...its better than adelaide Laughing
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mc68 wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 00:02

*twiddles thumbs*

oh, but i'm underage Razz

i cant go to the cott Surprised

but narr, perth is fine, its not huge, its not that special..but hey...its better than adelaide Laughing

i envy you Andrew

i wish i had time to twiddle my thumbs aye!

between tafe, running errands for my parents and work, night is the only time i can actually rest/relax/have a laugh, except im so tired i cant do so??!?!?

strange!

meh.

Eldar.O.
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHA, I now have all the time to twiddle my thumbs. Finished all my assignments for Tafe and on holiday mode ^_^

But yeah, I like the peace of Perth. It's not too crowded and usually very good weather. Sure it's a small city compared to most places in the world, but hey, I don't like a concrete jungle.

My 2c Razz
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
benjamin_6000 wrote on Wed, 08 June 2005 12:00

what do you dislike about perth?

Perth is behind the times, 2 hrs behind infact
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: PERTH The final Frontier Thu, 09 June 2005 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

The people are cocks.

beleive me, there are bigger cocks over here in Qld. than i ever seen in WA.

i like Perth, its the one city i really liked living in. Darwin was good, and i dont seem to be able to get to like Brissie (though i havnt lived there over a long enough period of time i spose). it is a bit far away from the other cities though everything you need is there.
the drive across the nullabor is a nice cruise if you had to go for a drive to another city (apart from the fuel prices). Shocked
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Fri, 10 June 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 05:12

Quote:

The people are cocks.

the drive across the nullabor is a nice cruise if you had to go for a drive to another city

youre kidding right?

it is the most boring bloody see nothing for 2500km drive on the planet! ive only done it 5 times! the only noticeable point to stop and enjoy is the nullarbor cliffs near either nullarbor (sa) or drive 5mins south of eucla (wa) and see the might of the bight..

oh yeah. and woooooo for the pink galah in sa when u get near whyalla..

not to mention the 90 mile stretch of nothing but absolutely straight road past caiguna..

*shudder*

its enough to make you want to just stay home in wa and if you want to go out.. FLY!

Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Fri, 10 June 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about Norseman thats a definite highlight Laughing
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Fri, 10 June 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha thats technically not the nullarbor.. thats the end of it!

oh norseman.. what a laugh that place is Very Happy bp truck stop! w00t!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Fri, 10 June 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be in Perth in November, it will be my first time over there.

Any places I should see? people I should do?
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Fri, 10 June 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 09:58

I will be in Perth in November, it will be my first time over there.

Any places I should see? people I should do?

The Dollhouse Smile
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Fri, 10 June 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make sure, while your here, to hit fremantle metropolis

have a few shots of something strong before hand (absinthe, bacardi 151, jager etc.)

youll have a wild night!

awesome cars cruising past while your waiting to get in too!

oh, and youve got adventure world aswell,

and the kwinana motorplex Very Happy

Eldar.O.
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: PERTH The final Frontier Fri, 10 June 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do we still have the best quater mile venue? aka the motorplex.

we have the shittiest tuners in perth. thats a downer.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Fri, 10 June 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you are forgetting about HyperDrive...

And from what I've been reading on here in the last few months there isn't much chop over east too. (bar a minute few)
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Fri, 10 June 2005 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

im buying a motorbike when i get back

One can only hope "Darwinism" works to our favour then Rolling Eyes

Yep, Perth has two features, much like the rules of "Fightclub":

Bad: It's a long way from the Eastern States, and

Good: It's a long way from the Eastern States!
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: PERTH The final Frontier Sat, 11 June 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 10:25

youre kidding right?

it is the most boring bloody see nothing for 2500km drive on the planet! ive only done it 5 times!

i've only done it 3 times, and i did enjoy it. just love driving my car... Wink
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: PERTH The final Frontier Sat, 11 June 2005 09:17 Go to previous message
CLG wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 23:42

im buying a motorbike when i get back

One can only hope "Darwinism" works to our favour then Rolling Eyes

yeah Clint...

you do that... Confused