Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » Perth Members?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
icon4.gif  Perth Members? Sun, 01 December 2002 13:05 Go to next message
Hey, everything I've seen regarding membership seems to be sydney based. I was wondering if there was any interstate events or any expansion going on. I would love to join and all, but thinking it would be a bit pointless being on the other side of the country Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon4.gif  Re: Perth Members? Mon, 09 December 2002 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In short, no. Sad

Insurance reasons prevent us from having an interstate presence right now. We do plan to expand though. Eventually...
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: Perth Members? Mon, 16 December 2002 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw a sticker on a truck not long ago..
TOYMOTA

hehehe.. anyway.. its a shame ther there isnt an interstate presence.. but there are plenty of guys on here from perth Smile

Seek and ye shall find.. or something like that..

And its like i said before.. perth always has the least stuff happening Wink
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Perth Members? Thu, 16 January 2003 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would also like to create a perth presence, but a lack of money and no enthusiasm from other people put a hold on it pretty quickly

even just a simple meet is hard enough
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: Perth Members? Thu, 27 February 2003 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once i get my supra.. i can fix that problem Smile
I'm gonna organize a few.. i know enough people to get lots of people around.. and i dont mean the RollaBoyz.. i mean my mates friends, my friends.. lots of people.. getting them together isnt hard.. but through here it will be hard ot get a cruise sorted.. but Ill get a few going for the guys oinhere once i get my licence back and my Supra.

Smile

Peace
Katsuchiyo
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Perth Members? Fri, 28 February 2003 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys,

There are Celica and Toyota Nuts in Perth, there was even a Perth/WA based Celica club last I checked. If you guys can get a regular group of people up and going we will try and support you guys as best we are legally able. Not saying we can do much but thats How Toymods Started in the first place ! Smile
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
icon6.gif  Re: Perth Members? Fri, 28 February 2003 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod,
I have 'spoken' by e-mail to Phil L, Cam Marshall and Dave (eldavo), and I know first hand Stepho, Ian Dawson, Clint, Dom, Adrian, Gabe and a few others, so there are at least 12 - 20 Toyota/Celica enthusiasts over here in Perth. We just all need to make the time to organize a cruise somewhere sometime.
Cheers,
Mitch.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Perth Members? Fri, 28 February 2003 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mitch,

I was kinda hopeing to see you get involved with this one Smile

Seriously Guys. If you start to organise just a regular social gathering I am sure more Toyota owners will come out of the wood work. If someone over there was prepared to keep things going you may find the Perth Based group you are looking for is alive and well inside 12 months Smile

BTW I was hopeing you knew Gabe. Speak to him about a RA28 Shell and transport from Sydney to Perth. There may be room for a certain set of rims if all goes ahead Wink
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Perth Members? Mon, 03 March 2003 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod,
Yep, have met Gabe through mutual friends and the motorkhana series here in Perth. He had a very TA22 a while ago. I will drop him a line re: the RA28 body shell, good idea mate. I'm thinking if its a rolling chassis then maybe your/my rims on the car with keyed lock nuts (I send you mine and you send the key back) and standard rims and nuts locked/chained inside the car, so we can put them on once the car gets here.
Cheers,
Mitch.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Perth Members? Mon, 03 March 2003 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod (again!)
Please insert the word 'nice' in front of 'TA22' in my last e-mail. And yes, a group meeting would be great, but a fair few of us are presently in the middle of engine swaps and have the normal time and money worries (the usual suspects). But, I'm willing if the others are.
Cheers,
Mitch.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Perth Members? Mon, 03 March 2003 23:58 Go to previous message
You could always try and get hold of the Supra Club of WA.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:E-mail Notifications
Next Topic:Membership Renewals Now Due
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:18:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054728984832764 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.