Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Ouija Board Tales!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
insalubrity_macca
Regular

September 2004

Ouija Board Tales! Sat, 11 June 2005 11:32 Go to next message
just wonderin if anyone has any stories theyd like to share with ouija boards. any weird, scared, bad or interersting ones?
  Send a private message to this user    
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Ouija Board Tales! Sat, 11 June 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i was in year 6, we played the el cheapo version where we just hold a pen and hold it in the air, and your hand automatically moves to a letter (the alphabet and numbers were written on paper). I can't explain it, but i think your mind makes it move with you actually telling your mind to do it.

I remember there was this dumb queen bitch who was a total bitch and she was playing a game, and she apparently hated this girl who was playing the game with her, anyways,
the bitch started spelling that girls name out. haha that poor girl didn't get good sleep i betcha.
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Ouija Board Tales! Sat, 11 June 2005 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have ancient ouiji boards i got off ebay but never got around to using them. theres too much spookey shit in my house anyways!!
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Ouija Board Tales! Sat, 11 June 2005 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We didn't use the ouija board but some paper slips with the letters and numbers on them in a circle with the yes/no ones in the middle.Used a glass as we didn't have a pointer and the four of us sat around the table to try it out.
We all had our finger near the glass when the thing started to move with no one actually touching it.The person we got was 17 when they had died in a fire at a pub cause they got stuck in the cellar.What happened after that really freaked me out though.

Suffice to say that i never want to use one again as i didn't like it one bit.

And yes i belive in spirits etc and what i saw that night was enough to want to have nothing to do with them again as the kid wasn't a happy camper at all.
insalubrity_macca
Regular

September 2004

Re: Ouija Board Tales! Sun, 12 June 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats pretty kool.

yeah we just use a board upside down, grease it with canola spray and put the letters in a circle and yes and no up top and down bottom. i think it has a lot to do with how you talk to them. we use a glass too and we all touch it with one finger. we made a good connection the other day.

we were in mittagong for a school retreat. and we asked the spirit its name...came back as brother lyle. he said he died when he was 48...then we went up to the graveyard near the retreat centre the next day and there was a tombstone with brother lyle there, and yes...died at 48. its not like anyone intentionally pushed the glass either...who was to know there was a brother lyle at the marist brothers centre?
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Ouija Board Tales! Sun, 12 June 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apparently if you don't end it "right", the ghost follows you.
insalubrity_macca
Regular

September 2004

Re: Ouija Board Tales! Sun, 12 June 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea thats true...and if its a evil spirit then unlucky for you.

weneva u want out or leaving u must say goodbye or sumthin...i usually say, i have to go, goodbye....coz u cant disrespect em.

evil spirits follow you and try to get into your body so they put u in weird moods and do shit to you. my friend we did ouija board at his house and the other nite he sent an sms to me, normal sms....and wen i got it, it came up in all symbols and characters...like *&%@#)*!&~$^%. etc etc....very weird
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Ouija Board Tales! Mon, 13 June 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img20.echo.cx/img20/6696/old1950sheadache0qh.jpg

the end
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Ouija Board Tales! Mon, 13 June 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In primary school a mates older brother held one in his bedroom with some friends.... Halfway through there was a power black out so they stopped (all scared) then weird shit started to happen in the house, Like a bag of fireworks igniting by itself, windows cracking and fires in the waist paper baskets.

His mum was VERY religious and got the local priest to cleanse the house the next day.

Personally I've never done one, and I don't plan to. I'd rather not mess with that shit.

[Updated on: Mon, 13 June 2005 02:12]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Ouija Board Tales! Mon, 13 June 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd like to call random bs. used it a bunch of times, and always caught out someone messing with the board.
if anyone claims to be a fortune teller and wants to prove me wrong, feel free to go for it Smile
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Ouija Board Tales! Mon, 13 June 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skellator wrote on Mon, 13 June 2005 11:44

http://img20.echo.cx/img20/6696/old1950sheadache0qh.jpg

the end

amen to that
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Ouija Board Tales! Fri, 17 June 2005 06:40 Go to previous message
back in the mid 90's my wife and her friends used one {they were all goths back then Confused }

apparently the pointer moved in a way that no one at the table could've moved it Shocked
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTC 9/11 footage
Next Topic:who hates those fully sick guys with lancers??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:19:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005108118057251 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.