Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » who hates those fully sick guys with lancers??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 07:35 Go to next message
who hates those fully sik guys with the lancers... I cant stand them.

why does every chick and fully sick ricer have a lancer??? I dont think I have ever seen a lancer on the road that doesnt have those crap clear lights on them...

Sterotype of the Lancer Driver:

Clear lights
Driod kit
big Fuckoff rally lights on the front bar with mesh.
small ass exhaust with chrome tip (maybe a LED tip)
neons
EVO spoiler
Stickers gallore with race menu down the door.
Hapcaps Rolling Eyes (mags if you are lucky)
stock motor

= fully sick lancer with power...

anything i have mist???

Laughing

I cant stand the bloody things, especially some of the people that drive them think they do a 13 sec qtr.

my2c
  Send a private message to this user    
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one of my mates has a lancer, its not fully sik

actually, im forgetting that he has little blue neon lights on his wheels on the valve caps, and some stupid blue (maybe neon?) light in his ciggie lighter Rolling Eyes

plus he just got one of those hiclone things that supposedly give you better fuel economy. as if he needs it. plus a few months ago he kept talking about how he was gonna do all these actual performance upgrades, but never did any. although he hasnt got a huge wing or huge rims or clear lights. and he also has an exhaust tip

not enough of these >> Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where's that guy that always post the same picture of "oh not this again"?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont really care. it's their car, they can do what they like with it.

It's not really my cup of tea, I certainly wouldn't do it, but hey, if it makes them happy, then fine, rice away

I don't think it's worth getting worked up over Smile

and no, i've never owned a lancer Rolling Eyes
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20VBTSECA wrote on Mon, 13 June 2005 17:35

who hates those fully sik guys with the lancers... I cant stand them.

Yeah almost as bad as those ones who put huge greddy stickers on their front windscreen and have NOS floor mats.. Rolling Eyes
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at least i got rid of em
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey! don't you guys know! ALL lancers do a 6sec qtr from factory. that's why they're the greatest car on earth! [/sarcasm]

but seriously yeh i've seen more riced out lancers than any other car. Honda's of various breeds also seem popular to be riced, but at least some of them have balls to go with it. Very Happy
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's so stupid, I don't understand it at all. What gets me is that there are all these boys who think they're soooooo good. Don't they realise we're all laughing at them when they drive past???
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh, certainly are alot of riced up Civics.

a guy who tried to drag me (white civic with mags, black bonnet and vinals and exhaust, clear tail lights and sporty bumpers and skirts) It was a nice looking car, I actually thought that it may have been modded or a transplant perhaps seeing he had spent so much money on other shit. But it was as stock as rock, and was slower than your grandma walkn past the tv Very Happy. "sigh"

I find it funny how some people buy a stock car and just waste there money on ot required stuff. eg. My mate has a VX commodore. this is his third exhaust system he has fitted on it and he has just purchased another set of tail lights only difference is that its black. He also purchased euro front lights for it which were 300 bucks ea!!!... yet he still has hubcaps, stock suspension, stock motor and stock speakers. Surprised
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i do not like lancers.
i do not like ricers.
i drive a van.
i beat my mates 1.6 litre pulsar.

nuff said.

Eldar.O.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I quite like my mates lancer. It's riced up; but it'll still eat my car from any speed and in any gear...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Yian/Crap/dodol.jpg
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20VBTSECA wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 00:38

Yeh, certainly are alot of riced up Civics.

a guy who tried to drag me (white civic with mags, black bonnet and vinals and exhaust, clear tail lights and sporty bumpers and skirts) It was a nice looking car, I actually thought that it may have been modded or a transplant perhaps seeing he had spent so much money on other shit. But it was as stock as rock, and was slower than your grandma walkn past the tv Very Happy. "sigh"

I find it funny how some people buy a stock car and just waste there money on ot required stuff. eg. My mate has a VX commodore. this is his third exhaust system he has fitted on it and he has just purchased another set of tail lights only difference is that its black. He also purchased euro front lights for it which were 300 bucks ea!!!... yet he still has hubcaps, stock suspension, stock motor and stock speakers. Surprised

To each his own.
Rice is so fugly but meh.. some ppl like performance others just like to make their car look nice. Nice being subjective Razz
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's worse, ricers or idiots who can't drive but buy powerful cars and kill themselves and others? Serious question. I mean, I can't stand rice either, but atleast with all the money spent on body mods they'll hopefully obay the speed limit and not crash.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 01:12

I quite like my mates lancer. It's riced up; but it'll still eat my car from any speed and in any gear...

thats a good number plate Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 01:14

To each his own.
Rice is so fugly but meh.. some ppl like performance others just like to make their car look nice. Nice being subjective Razz

exactly right
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Mon, 13 June 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe the biggest spanner for Lancer's belongs to the guy who entered the autosalon wth a Lancer. this guy had everything from ultra flared guards, 19' rims, leather interior and porche silver paint scheme. HAD SPENT OVER $30,000 on this Lancer. here are the engine mods:
*cat back exhaust
*K&N pod filter

now tell me.....30k on a car that prob goes slower than factory coz of added weicght and b/s. so that would make it....16-17sec quater mile time???

I saw the car at the autosalon and if i had seen the owner.
"Pop the bonnett and show us what ya got!"
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a lancer. Very Happy
It has a blue in cab light. Although that's as far as it goes.

Yes my Lancer is lame. Yes it only has 47kw at the wheels... I put it on the dyno... and DIDN'T GET THE WOODEN SPOON AWARD Sad Who did that go to again? I think it was an old Celica or something.

Honda's are cool, but I hate it when you see one that's kitted out (and nicely I mean. Nothing over the top) and you ask if it's a Type R or VTiR and they say "Naw, it doesn't have VTEC, it's just a standard one).... Rolling Eyes

You say you think Lancers suck, atleast they look okay in stock form. What about Excells? lol. They never look good... ever. Yes even after you cover your rear drums with FAKE DISC BREAKS under your 17" rims ('cuz you can't fit 18" under those guards) <- speaks from personal experience.
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah excels are just as bad, every now an then I see someone with one done up... sad sad story
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 01:12

how does it eat your car yian?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By having in excess of 200awkw. I think that's enough said huh? That thing was an animal. Not sure whether he still has it or not though...
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you guys forgot the Playboy seat covers and rear-window sticker, plus the fluffy dice that come as a factory option on the Mirages and Lancers... There are the rare Lancers that have been tastefully done up both cosmetically subtle and engine modified, but as I said, its very rare!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are plenty of ricey civic's and lancers down here... but cause this is tassie sometimes they go one step further (or back) there is a lancer with an eagle and native us american indian with the number plate "Dr. xPlod" that is often a funny one! and a white one with big green coloured stickers... but u often see lancers with just exhaust + the rest of hte car being stock! they are the most sick of all!
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw one out the front of my place last night with a BIG wing on the back.

Tool.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 12:23

By having in excess of 200awkw. I think that's enough said huh? That thing was an animal. Not sure whether he still has it or not though...

i didnt think lancers came out AWD ?
i dunno but i hate all mitsus cept for evos Razz
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I'm not a big fan of rice, but it's their car and their money. If it makes them feel good then fine by me.

I wonder if in NSW we'll see a lot more rice around. Young people on their P-plates won't be able to spend money on hotting up their engines and stuff so they may sink the money into rice add ons. Hehehehe... that'll keep the cops busy - chasing down and pulling over every riced up car only to find it is a stock engined vehicle.

If you like rice and just cruise around with the "look at my cool car and bling" on your face then fine. Nothing wrong with being a show-pony if that's your thing.

But I don't like it when these vehicles, usually driven by people with underwhelming skills, think that the rice on their car equals performance and do stupid things.

seeyuzz
river
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meh, I am with River, their money their choice.

Lifes too short to be busy hating and worrying about what everyone else is up to. As long as the chrome on their wheels doesn't dazzle me when the sun reflects off it and causes me to crash I am not bothered by it.

I hate the people who don't have a life and spend their time worrying about other people and the fun they are having.

Note: I do not own rice, cept for the edible variety Very Happy
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrs wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 16:37

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4...

So yeah they came out 4WD.
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have notice that vr4 owner's have completly different attitude compared to most lancer's iven evo owners. Galants owner's have the HP but they dont show off unlike 75kw lancer's with their wings and ice. Laughing
the same with moded excels, people with no idea
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lancer MR's piss me off, its not even MR Rolling Eyes
http://www.ausrice.5u.com/rice/Mitsubishi/Curtin%20White%20Greddy%20Lancer.JPG

the only good/real lancer is a evo Surprised

20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definatly a fast car but I would prefure a rex over a lancer anyday !!! Build quality better by far! plus parts are readily available.
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do not like the Evo replica kits stuck on 2 Door lancers... the kits are so huge it just looks retarded. Stick to the 4 door at least it has a meaner front.

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20VBTSECA wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 19:36

definatly a fast car but I would prefure a rex over a lancer anyday !!! Build quality better by far! plus parts are readily available.

puhlease ... and be a sheep .. how many rexies are there on the road .. go evos
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 22:23

yea, there more rex's than 2 door lancers Confused or that just might be my area Razz
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 22:30

yea, there more rex's than 2 door lancers Confused or that just might be my area Razz

and there are even more VL around there to

Laughing
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Who cares. Both are ugly cars. Doesn't matter how fast they are - they're still got to look nice, and to me, the WRX and the EVO don't cut it in the looks department.

seeyuzz
river
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 22:30

true but there are even more VL's then all of them
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Damn... I think it's time for you to get your LSD fixed and do a bit of minor tweaks to get your car to at least 200rwkw since you are only 50rwkw down Wink
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love the look on lancer / civic driver's faces when they get chopped by an 18yo celica. They generally always do the loser flyby if you give em long enough to catch up. Rolling Eyes

The majority of lancer owners seem to be the car-illiterate type who put looking fast (ie. slut bait) before actually going fast. I'll never forget the first Autosalon in Melb - it was dominated by lancers with Evo kits and stickers. One fullyshik lancer with the widebody kit and neonz got up on the dyno and pulled an amazing 85kw at the flywheel... and thats with the generous loss percentage added on. I've never laughed so hard.
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Tue, 14 June 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1999 model WRX cuts it in the looks dept I beleive. Very Happy WRC blue please Smile
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Wed, 15 June 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u know wat is the only thing ebtter than watching there face after u kick there arse with an old car... kicking there arse on there loser flyby... i had a 47kw lancer race me... my mate in hte passenger seat couldn't stop laughing when this bloke not only got his arse kicked, but when i proceeded to yell out SIK MATE SIK with the SUB WOOFA at the lancer bloke, he did the loser flyby and yet i still over took him... then he got onto the torque steer of death take off... Laughing that was funny!!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Wed, 15 June 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 16:53

Ha ha, owned.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Wed, 15 June 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Wed, 15 June 2005 13:37

Ha ha, owned.

not really, i thought he was talking about "lancers" not EVO Lancers, thats a diff story. When one says Lancer i assume they are talking about the NA FWD car Smile not the AWD 2 L turbo
Peace out Very Happy
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Wed, 15 June 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a mate of mine used to race an old 70's rwd lancer and i thought it was not a bad looking car(i think its the only one ive ever seen). a few mitsubishi enthusiasts restoring some of these would be a nice change imho.

chris
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Wed, 15 June 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my dad use to have one of them along time ago, after the beetle Razz

SAMPLE:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dhackney/pics/lancer.jpg
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Thu, 16 June 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrs wrote on Wed, 15 June 2005 14:53

Ha ha, owned.

not really, i thought he was talking about "lancers" not EVO Lancers, thats a diff story. When one says Lancer i assume they are talking about the NA FWD car Smile not the AWD 2 L turbo
Peace out Very Happy

Same as a Celica then I guess huh?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Thu, 16 June 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smashed_wombat wrote on Wed, 15 June 2005 00:06

I love the look on lancer / civic driver's faces when they get chopped by an 18yo celica. They generally always do the loser flyby if you give em long enough to catch up. Rolling Eyes

its even funnier when you do it in a corona, hmmm i think they need a lesson in cubic inches, corona weighs 1080kg lancer weighs pretty much the same, Lancer has 1.5-1.8L the real exotic ones have 2.0L corona has 2.4L muhuhahahhahaha Evil or Very Mad
PyRoMaNiAc
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Thu, 16 June 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20VBTSECA wrote on Wed, 15 June 2005 09:36

1999 model WRX cuts it in the looks dept I beleive. Very Happy WRC blue please Smile

Glad too see that you have started posting crap on toymods now Secacsx.
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Thu, 16 June 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have been studying this trend over the past year and after many man hours of calculation I have devised what I like to call the final theory of total gayness.

Lancers + P plater = total gayness

Every day I have turds in lancers, civics and mirages try to race me.....

what THE fuck?

I'm tired of retarded teenagers, fresh out of the department of transport license center with their uber gay cars sitting next to me yelling shit like:

" Yeah! You wanna race mate? You're gonna get beat soo bad"

All this yelled over Nelly's "It's getting hot in here" being pumped out there sound system, with too much bass and too fucking loud.

No fuck face, I don't want to race. You are gay. Go the hell home.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Thu, 16 June 2005 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jonchai wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 09:58

HAD SPENT OVER $30,000 on this Lancer. here are the engine mods:
*cat back exhaust
*K&N pod filter

now tell me.....30k on a car that prob goes slower than factory coz of added weicght and b/s. so that would make it....16-17sec quater mile time???

Mate, I don't think speed was his intention. Like I said before rice is fugly but some people like it. Not everyone wants their car to be the pinnacle of racing. Some people see it as just getting from A to B so they'd prefer to make the car as pleasing to look at as possible. If that's what they want, then good for them.
Unfortunately most of the time the result is disasterously ugly but meh, they're the ones that have to drive embarassment on wheels.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Fri, 17 June 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Thu, 16 June 2005 11:56

Ha ha, owned.

Peace out Very Happy

yeh ? but i own a 2 L turbo celica ?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Fri, 17 June 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but its still a fwd hello torque steer Very Happy
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Fri, 17 June 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrs wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 11:50

Yian wrote on Thu, 16 June 2005 11:56

Ha ha, owned.

Peace out Very Happy

yeh ? but i own a 2 L turbo celica ?

But we're talking about a Celica, not a Celica GT4. When someone says a Celica, you'd assume its an NA FWD car Smile But then again, you don't have 4WD Razz

Look, not having a dig at you, but a Mitsu Evo is still a Lancer, like it or not. GT4, is exactly that, a Celica.
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Fri, 17 June 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I own a Celica and yes, i still consider a gtfour a celica and also consider the evo, a lancer. however, the lancer is a world apart from the evo whereas the gtfour is no more than a glorified celica (ie: 3sge to 3sgte + 4wd)

my 2 cents!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: who hates those fully sick guys with lancers?? Fri, 17 June 2005 02:06 Go to previous message
jonchai wrote on Fri, 17 June 2005 11:58

gtfour is no more than a glorified celica (ie: 3sge to 3sgte + 4wd)

Well, the st165 did dominate World Rally Championship. And with someone like Carlos Sainz behind the wheel, you'd only have a driver/car combination that "won the very first stage of his very first world championship rally" on debut.

P.S. Quoted from One Aim Toyota Magazine Spring 2005
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ouija Board Tales!
Next Topic:Ugly Zoo- Some seriously good photo editing!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:55:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087981224060059 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.