Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Mon, 13 June 2005 21:20 Go to next message
What do you guys think, I reckon its the right verdict congrats for MJ! Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 13 June 2005 21:28]

Send a private message to this user    
lite
Regular

November 2004
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Mon, 13 June 2005 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just heard on the news... I'll give him 24 hours.

I find it weird though that he didn't have any reaction to the verdicts.
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Mon, 13 June 2005 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He is pretty weak etc nor is he looking to well, i just think he wants to get home and chill with his family, he will have his reaction sooner or later.

[Updated on: Tue, 12 July 2005 04:14]

Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Mon, 13 June 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Came as a surprise to me, not sure I agree.

Now I get to listen to the I told you so song from my GF.
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Mon, 13 June 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not Guilty by reason of Celebrity.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Mon, 13 June 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I still think where theres smoke theres Fire.
If this was the first time someone said he did this then, you could have your doubts.(but it's not)
I wonder why he still puts himself in the situation where he can be accused of wrong doing.
Reminds me of when I was growing up, we weren't allowed to close a bedroom door if we had a friend in our room, just so no one could say anything happened.
Just my thoughts.
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Mon, 13 June 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe Im so happy Very Happy mj rocks
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
griminir wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 08:57

lol.

MJ was cool and all, before his face fell off. Now he's just strange and creepy... even if you discount the charges.
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20VBTSECA wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 09:41

hehe Im so happy Very Happy mj rocks

i second that! Very Happy
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so, would any of you like to have him sleeping in YOUR childs bed Wink
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he is guilty of being 1 wierd messed up motherfcuker
he has written a new song to help schapelle corby

dont blame it on the sunshine
dont blame it on the airline
dont blame it on the good times
blame it on the boogie Laughing Laughing
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol - no way! Only because he'd probably give any normal kid nightmares cause he looks all f%$#@d up'n'stuff.

I can't say I'm surprised he's found not guilty - even with the "where there's smoke there's fire" I think it's really just a case of people wanting to cash in (even though he is broke).

And MJ is/has always been crap - I hated his music even when I was a kid and everyone thought he was cool.
acreese
Regular

May 2004
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RWDboy wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 09:28

lol - no way! Only because he'd probably give any normal kid nightmares cause he looks all f%$#@d up'n'stuff.

I can't say I'm surprised he's found not guilty - even with the "where there's smoke there's fire" I think it's really just a case of people wanting to cash in (even though he is broke).

And MJ is/has always been crap - I hated his music even when I was a kid and everyone thought he was cool.

He was broke... Wait till he cashes in telling of his ordeal to the media, or worse yet, making a fucking movie about it......

god help us all.

-Adam
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some people have just no ethics. Finally the witch hunt is over.
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finally the media will leave him alone!! he has been through so much in the last couple of years.. so sad. His music is great, he seems like a gentle bloke and he dances like a duck on a hotplate Very Happy
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He is weird and creepy but I don't think he's a paedophile. I mean if you're one of the mothers who suspected your child was molested why would you continue working? Even if you got paid a shit load I think your child comes as a higher priority than money.
One of the guys that testified against MJ admitted he was lying and that's happened before. It's America. Everyone is out to make a quick buck.

Sure he may be weird and have paintings done of him as an angel flying around with cherubs but nothing seems to stick. Bad parent yes, paedophile no.

EDIT: What would be just is for MJ to turn around and sue the bitch that claimed he molested her son.

[Updated on: Tue, 14 June 2005 04:18]

thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
use your eyes guys... he's a man that:
tries to live the life of a child despite being >40 yrs old
is addicted to plastic surgery
has no ability to manage his finances and assets
is totally dependant on an entourage of sycophants
reverts to child-like behaviours and mannerisms when under stress
is probably financially broke

he's damaged goods ... take away the fame/infamy and he'd never be allowed to look after childen.
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe now people will stop trying to take him to court for this reason and leave him alone. by the way isnt he bankrupt?
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i grow up, i am going to neverland Surprised
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
neverland, well... he'll never do that again
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poor guy i say. americans trying to cash at the expense of others..

oh well, at least hes OK now.

hes got a mental problem i rekn. stuck being a kid.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, i dont know if he's guilty or innocent, havent followed the stroy at all, but does anyone remember the south park episode he 'featured' in?

"that's ignorant, you're being ignorant!" Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
imho, i think he's innocent. but taking away personal opinion, the evidence against him was pretty damn shaky... the mother seemed like she wanted loads of money. the stories of being held against their will fell apart, many prosecution witnesses were proven to have blatantly lied... it was one massive shitfight, but I'm not sure MJ will learn. I was never majorly into his stuff, and he definitly has BDD and most likely a personality disorder to go with it.
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that southpark episode is great!!! "no no hes being ignorant, hes ingnorant" Play with me blanket play with me Very Happy

anyone seen the one with JLO??? She likes boritio's Very Happy lol cartman wakes up with spooge on his hand lol its fantastic!
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its time for corby to decide between jacksons or OJ's legal team
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi-Ace wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 09:19

Reminds me of when I was growing up, we weren't allowed to close a bedroom door if we had a friend in our room, just so no one could say anything happened.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight Confused ,

sounds like what shanes missus tells him all the time Laughing
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Here here. Any 40 year old that sleeps in the same bed as young boys, even if he doesn't sleep with them, is strange.

Very strange man.
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm just glad it's over. Let him get on with his life and give the guy a break. Although there may be a point with the whole 'where there's smoke, there's fire' thing I also think that celebrities get singled out for accusations a lot more because they have money and people try to leech off them.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

thechuckster wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 14:27

use your eyes guys... he's a man that:
tries to live the life of a child despite being >40 yrs old
is addicted to plastic surgery
has no ability to manage his finances and assets
is totally dependant on an entourage of sycophants
reverts to child-like behaviours and mannerisms when under stress
is probably financially broke

Wow.... except for the plastic surgery bit it sounds like my brother! Laughing

seeyuzz
river
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate that little cocksucking kid Evil or Very Mad

They changed their stories like 5times throughout the trial, so i would've been surprised if they did convict him. Good on Michael on getting over this bullshit...

[Updated on: Tue, 14 June 2005 11:12]

thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muaythaiman wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 18:03

Here here. Any 40 year old that sleeps in the same bed as young boys, even if he doesn't sleep with them, is strange.

Very strange man.

His personality and behaviour weren't on trial.
It's obvious that he still wants to be a kid. He was abused as a child. I blame his parents.
Meh, he was found to be innocent and that's that.
Good on him.
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Tue, 14 June 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 23:42

His personality and behaviour weren't on trial.
It's obvious that he still wants to be a kid. He was abused as a child. I blame his parents.
Meh, he was found to be innocent and that's that.
Good on him.

I beg to differ there.. his behaviour certainly was on trial, as was his personality - this defines an individual's distinctive behavioural, emotional, mental characteristics etc. From this can be ascertained an established pattern of behaviour. This is why trials employ character witnesses.

Anyway, jurors have not stated that they believe him to be innocent.
There simply was not sufficient evidence of proof beyond reasonable doubt.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Wed, 15 June 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A rich madman is an eccentric. A poor madman is insane.

Seems to me MJ is one rather strange fellow. He probably has an untreated psychiatric disorder. In the Michael Bashir docco, he displayed many instances of 'magical thinking' and at times his behaviour was hypomanic or possibly even manic. His shopping spree in the Las Vegas shopping mall was clear cut manic behaviour and the child dangling and interview the next day he was clearly agitated and made some very strange remarks. I believe his wealth has 'sheltered' him from receiving the treatment he requires.

I genuinely believe he is innocent. He is guilty of completely bizarre behaviour and shitful music (well everything after the "Off the Wall" album anyway).

Sure, I wouldn't let my kids sleep in his bed but I would feel uncomfortable letting my kids sleep in ANY 46 year old man's bed.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Wed, 15 June 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 14:15

when i grow up, i am going to neverland Surprised

But if you grow up, you're not allowed to go to neverland! Laughing
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Wed, 15 June 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah I think MJ's old music is classic, and hsi new stuff is pretty kool too. He is a musician.....
Anywaysyea he did some weird stuff.... but I think it was from having a fucced up childhood being in the spotlight. Alot dont cope and are never normal.. Jonathon brandis from that Seaquest DSV and Neverending Story killed himself.... when I found out that a couple years later I was suprised...

And wasnt this case in relation to the first incident of accusation??? I didnt follow it all.... After that i think it just snowballed; seemed like alot of it was being forced forward by authority.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Wed, 15 June 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he is suss

Look at what hes done to his face he is seriously fucked up
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Wed, 15 June 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*does the moonwalk*
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Thu, 16 June 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how cool is the moonwalk?? u gotta give that to him. he came up with it!!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Thu, 16 June 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put it this way, his guilty but they just can't prove it, the guy is sick and is 340 million dollars in debt. What i wanna know is HTF do you get 340 million dollars in debt when you are a single person.
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Thu, 16 June 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Thu, 16 June 2005 15:16

how cool is the moonwalk?? u gotta give that to him. he came up with it!!

Moonwalk: (nown) Silly walking motion adopted in order to prevent one's buttplug protruding in public.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Thu, 16 June 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/nevercoppedafeel.swf
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Fri, 17 June 2005 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IMO, Jackson keeps doing what hes doing, putting himself in these positions, because he knows hes not doing anything wrong, and since being honest has bailed him out before, he doesnt see any chance of anything bad happening.

i love his old music, havent heard much of the new stuff.

i hate gold diggers, to put your kid on a stand and make him say he had those things done to him takes a seriously cold person, like my ex for example.

fkn women.

im happy he got off, and hopefully he'll be left alone now.

Eldar.O.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Sat, 20 August 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 12:33

Some people have just no ethics. Finally the witch hunt is over.

just like priests worldwide huh Wink
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Sat, 20 August 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, you're on a shit stirring rampage. Laughing Laughing
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Sat, 20 August 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do you give a paedophile that has everything?

Their own parish. Laughing
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Sat, 20 August 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
24 hours till the white van comes and two large men in white coats wrap him up in a straight jacket and send him to a padded cell. Razz
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Sat, 20 August 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if michael jackson went to jail he could have had all the boys he wanted to sleep in his bed!
mick
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Sat, 20 August 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hear michael only sleeps with his monkey bubbles now!
mick
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Mon, 22 August 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Sat, 20 August 2005 18:16

i hear michael only sleeps with his monkey bubbles now!
mick

fuck you mick, I've been waiting for a chance to use the bubbles is michael jackson's chimp line ever since the poxy ghost thread.

you bastard! Laughing
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Mon, 22 August 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha sorry!just to quick on the draw!
mick
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Mon, 22 August 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 01:45

IMO, Jackson keeps doing what hes doing, putting himself in these positions, because he knows hes not doing anything wrong, and since being honest has bailed him out before, he doesnt see any chance of anything bad happening.

i love his old music, havent heard much of the new stuff.

i hate gold diggers, to put your kid on a stand and make him say he had those things done to him takes a seriously cold person, like my ex for example.

fkn women.

im happy he got off, and hopefully he'll be left alone now.

Eldar.O.

i agree, the man (no matter how wierd he is) is a great artist.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Michael Jackson, FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! Mon, 22 August 2005 23:37 Go to previous message
he's not honest the original cases he paid the ppl out to make the matter go away.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:A career
Next Topic:bob's guide to cat pwning!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:16:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011199951171875 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.