Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Mind Game (very hard)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 07:53 Go to next message
http://www.foon.co.uk/farcade/?page=hapland

try that out..i still cant do it but let me know what uve figured out and maybe we can complete it
  Send a private message to this user    
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont get it. what are you supposed to do?

chris
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
click on the "?" at the bottom right corner that will explain it...
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
although i cant do it i assume its pretty much lemings the game?
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what torches?
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
err......... DUH guys

i think that IS the mind game. trying to figure out how to play it.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a big grey portal on the right...and on the sides of that r some dish type things..they r the touches...u can make the stuff move and do various thigns by clicking on them...if u click the grey rock type thing on the right then the yellow arrow a dude comes out...stuff like that...have a play with it
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i just wasnt sure what the torches were. fire the guy out of the cannon into the spear. GORE!! haha

chris
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooh i'm making progress
Very Happy
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woah is anyone close?
I got the dog to come out once but don't know how I did it Confused Laughing
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ywah ive had the dog you have to shoot the blue cannon into the tunnel where that guy is
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad just when you think you have it something new kills them!!!
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
argh i cant figure it out its frustrating me
someone do it and tell me how
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
piggy wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 19:08

ywah ive had the dog you have to shoot the blue cannon into the tunnel where that guy is

Ahh the blue cannon. I assume you know how to lure the dude out of his house then Smile (in case you don't, open his window and hit the bell and make sure the sign is pointing to the right then click the door)
I've got no idea what smashing the light bulb does Confused

This is heaps fun! I wonder who's gonna crack it first Razz
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've also got a guy upto the bell, and he moves it but can't figure out why, or what to do next.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I lit one torch!
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ME TOO Shocked (excited not sarcsit)

got an idea to get the second one too.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t!
I DID IT!! LIT THE SECOND TORCH!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just try clicking on everything and it should come to u that one of them does something Razz
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i swear the guy just jumped the gap after the log broke, just won't do it again,

and what to do with those bombs, I'de have it if I could get rid of those bombs.

[Updated on: Sat, 18 June 2005 10:06]

magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can u tell me wat the big code is? that is an alright request isnt it?
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
big codE?
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Like baseball!!!!

WOOT!! YAY the end.

[Updated on: Sat, 18 June 2005 10:23]

magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh u know the funny patterns..there r 3 of them...2 small ones and a big on under the bell...its a clue of some sort of wat to do
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 20:21

yeh u know the funny patterns..there r 3 of them...2 small ones and a big on under the bell...its a clue of some sort of wat to do

The one under the window means there is a connection between the Bell and the window, The one under the Bell on the hill means there is a connection between the bombs and the log. and the one behind the pole means there is a connection between the pole and the blue chip thing that fires last in the cannon.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can bounce the bombs up into the air off the board but it doesnt do anything...is that all u can do with it?
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Muck around with what type of bombs they are. You'll notice only two cause explosions (so the others aren't bombs << hint).
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh im aware of the rocks/bombs/ and the keycard i think i can do everything u need to do...i just cant do it in sequence...

altho i dont know wat the light bulb and the window on the right do....
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY did it. it took a while though. bout an hour i think
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 20:55

yeh im aware of the rocks/bombs/ and the keycard i think i can do everything u need to do...i just cant do it in sequence...

altho i dont know wat the light bulb and the window on the right do....

OK can you get the guy to come out of his house and walk across? If you can, he explodes on the land mine right? Well you gotta get rid of that first Razz
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i know that but thats wat im stuck on...why am i so dumb? everyone has done it but me... Crying or Very Sad
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The spear up the top can bend abit if you click on it, might help if you were to try get a guy up there some how........ Rolling Eyes
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aha! conquered. that thing was pretty fuckin hard. i had no idea how much timing, and perfect order of events came into it.
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sat, 18 June 2005 18:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
done. its all about timing. now i can sleep easy Laughing

EDIT: Seems like there is a version 2

http://www.foon.co.uk/farcade/hapland2/

damn, no sleep tonight Laughing

[Updated on: Sat, 18 June 2005 18:28]

on_b00st
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have al that stuff done u guys said...now i am up on the tower....what now?
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on_b00st wrote on Sun, 19 June 2005 11:14

I have al that stuff done u guys said...now i am up on the tower....what now?

Click on the guy . . . .
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the only thing i need to figure out (for now anyway) is how to stop the dog from eating u..
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hint1: The dude from the left house has to get into the door near the cannon.
Hint2: No dude should die.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've nearly got number 2 in the bag!
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn that second one is hard!!!!

I cant figure out what order to do anything in O_o
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah second one is heaps hard. if only that bomb wasnt there...

chris
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm I can see how somethings are connected in the second one just can't put it all together.

ooh exploding clouds....

piecing it together now...

[Updated on: Sun, 19 June 2005 07:54]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
argh

this is driving me nuts
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is half of a walkthrough
Click the post with the red dot so turns to a green arrow. Open the trapdoor (which is next to the post) then click the yellow arrow to move the stickman. He falls through the trapdoor and is in between two crates. Click the post to turn the green arrow back to a red dot.

The next part requires some timing (there is a lot of it in this game!) Click the crate with the yellow sticker on. A bomb rolls out which is picked up by the stickman. Count one second and when the stickman has an explaination mark above his head, click the yellow arrow. This blows the bomb to right and blows off the door of the house. (The arrow next to the house is destroyed. It can be saved if you've got some good timing and reflexes, but this isn't required.) Click the pink slab three times. Then click the stickman. He'll walk into the house on the right.

Click the underground switch. Press the blue, right arrow which rotates a wheel under the stairs. Clicking the stairs moves them to the right. Press the doorbell and the stickman will climb up to a lever.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not too bad Very Happy

Making some progress...
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres what i got.

turn on the light at top left and direct it at the pile of balls. click the bird, it will pick up a ball and fly across the screen. as it goes past the first cloud, click it and the bird drops the ball into that electrical stuff below which then blows up. the bird will eventually return to original position, then do the same thing but click the second cloud dropping the ball into the catapault. you can make the guy fire the catapault but i dont know why Mad .

chris
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Then theres the ppl on the left side of the map i can't figure what to do with.

1. Click on the trap door then a guy will fall out being attacked by a butterfly.
2. Click on the fan and the butterfly will be sucked into the next room and attack the ohter guy near a lever, then it flys away O_o

I dont know what to do abou thte butterfly and if it's suppsed to get rid of the bomb or not.

3. Then guy that came out of trap door goes to the bottom and plays with water lever.
4. Second guy to get attacked by butterfly drops the crate, and a fish falls out.

I assume the guy up top who is stuck behind the bomb is supposed to fall down somehow and play with the remaining lever and drop the fish into the water and get the fishing guy to catch it.

But i just dont know how to do that yet O_o

ATM Im thinking that the catapult was to hit the butterfly and destroy the bomb. But this doesn't happen, as i've timed it for the catapult to hit the butterfly just as it flys out, but nothing happens.

THis one is annoying Mad

Edit

Ok I got one torch going soo far O_o

[Updated on: Sun, 19 June 2005 09:48]

mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you move the stairs back left the whole way and make the guy come outta the househey climbs over the box and some weird car thing comes out Smile . but then the bomb blows it up Crying or Very Sad .

chris
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You get that guy to play with the water lever to make the car jump the distance.

Then make sure u open the gate in time for the car to pass through.

Then the guy goes in the doorway and one of the torches are lit.

Im stuck there. Don't know what else to do Sad
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i got the water thing happening but the green blob eats my car
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah u destroy the green blob by letting him run over the electrical stuff that the bird destroys by dropping the rock thing from the first cloud.

If you get what i mean.

Also, make sure u get the fishing guy to break his line off with the rock in the water, that is used to destroy the electrical stuff in the end. Otherwise your little guy will get his head caught in his line and die Sad

[Updated on: Sun, 19 June 2005 10:02]

da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drop a bomb on the electrical stuff.
let the green thing climb over the yellow sticker crate and turn on the water so that it flows to the right. the greeen thing will be blown up by the mine.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u don't want the answer don't look here

Click the post with the red dot so turns to a green arrow. Open the trapdoor (which is next to the post) then click the yellow arrow to move the stickman. He falls through the trapdoor and is in between two crates. Click the post to turn the green arrow back to a red dot.

The next part requires some timing (there is a lot of it in this game!) Click the crate with the yellow sticker on. A bomb rolls out which is picked up by the stickman. Count one second and when the stickman has an explaination mark above his head, click the yellow arrow. This blows the bomb to right and blows off the door of the house. (The arrow next to the house is destroyed. It can be saved if you've got some good timing and reflexes, but this isn't required.) Click the pink slab three times. Then click the stickman. He'll walk into the house on the right.

Click the underground switch. Press the blue, right arrow which rotates a wheel under the stairs. Clicking the stairs moves them to the right. Press the doorbell and the stickman will climb up to a lever.

Click the switch next to the castle at the top left of the screen. Click the light so it focuses on three canonballs. A little bit of timing is now required. Click the bird which'll pick up a cannonball. As it is approaching the first cloud click the cloud. This'll make the bird drop the cannonball onto the aerials, causing them to shortcircuit and explode. BOOM. Click on the first cloud for a second time. Repeat the bird/cannonball routine for the second cloud. This places the cannonball into a catapult contraption.

More timing required on the next part... Click the first cloud, this will cause it to explode. As soon as possible click the stickman next to the catapult. This fires the cannonball through the burning cloud, causing it to set alight. This firery cannonball burns the flag, bounces around a little and explodes the mine which is indoors.

Now, turn your attention to the stickmen on the left. Click the top stickman who will walk (and fall) down the stairs. Some more timing is required here... Ready? Open the trapdoor on the top left, press the fan (purple thing in the middle column) when the moth is inline with it. This'll cause the moth to fly through the fan. As it's distracting the stickman by the lever click the stickman who has just fallen down the stairs. He'll now walk safely under the crate.

Click the stickman on the far left. He falls down to the bottom level and stands by a lever. Switch the arrow below so it's pointing to the right, and click the stickman. This'll cause a wave machine effect on the water. Click the middle stickman to open the trapdoor. The next part requires some more timing... ready? OK, click the top stickman so the crate drops. A fish will fall out. When the fish is level with the bottom step click the underwater wooden spike.

Turn off the wave generator by clicking on the stickman in the bottom left. Click the stickman holding the fishing rod. He will winde in his catch, eat it and spring up to the top of the castle. Click him again to make in enter the top door. This lights up the first torch. Click the switch underneath the lit torch to complete this part of the circuit.

Back to the right hand side. Click post so the green arrow is displayed, and then click the yellow arrow which is underneath. This will send the stickman back into the house. Open the window. The stickman slames the window which'll cause the blob to fall down to the ground. Turn the wave machine back on, so the waves are travelling to the right. Click the blob. It will consume the first crate and jump over the second. It will slide down the hill and explode on the underwater mine.

Final stage now. Click the little left blue arrow (underground) then click the stairs making them move next to the remaining crate. This requires some timing. Ring the doorbell. The stickman will come out. When the stickman reaches the top of the stairs click the crate it's next to. The stickman jumps into a jeep and drives out the other side. When the jeep is near the bottom of the pond click wooden spike, allowing it to pass. The stickman will climb out, up the stairs and into the door. This lights the second torch.

click the switch underneath the second lit torch and the portal is open. 10/10! Well done, you've successfully read what I typed Wink
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Sun, 19 June 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks man that one was really pissing me off
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Mon, 20 June 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when's level 3 coming out?
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Mon, 20 June 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont know but all the other game on that site are cool Cool
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Mon, 20 June 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes yes they are.

come on avoison top scores, ppl!

470 best so far. 3 attempts.
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Mon, 20 June 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Sun, 19 June 2005 20:52

if u don't want the answer don't look here

Click the switch next to the castle at the top left of the screen. Click the light so it focuses on three canonballs. A little bit of timing is now required. Click the bird which'll pick up a cannonball. As it is approaching the first cloud click the cloud. This'll make the bird drop the cannonball onto the aerials, causing them to shortcircuit and explode. BOOM. Click on the first cloud for a second time. Repeat the bird/cannonball routine for the second cloud. This places the cannonball into a catapult contraption.

More timing required on the next part... Click the first cloud, this will cause it to explode. As soon as possible click the stickman next to the catapult. This fires the cannonball through the burning cloud, causing it to set alight. This firery cannonball burns the flag, bounces around a little and explodes the mine which is indoors.

Now, turn your attention to the stickmen on the left. Click the top stickman who will walk (and fall) down the stairs. Some more timing is required here... Ready? Open the trapdoor on the top left, press the fan (purple thing in the middle column) when the moth is inline with it. This'll cause the moth to fly through the fan. As it's distracting the stickman by the lever click the stickman who has just fallen down the stairs. He'll now walk safely under the crate.

Click the stickman on the far left. He falls down to the bottom level and stands by a lever. Switch the arrow below so it's pointing to the right, and click the stickman. This'll cause a wave machine effect on the water. Click the middle stickman to open the trapdoor. The next part requires some more timing... ready? OK, click the top stickman so the crate drops. A fish will fall out. When the fish is level with the bottom step click the underwater wooden spike.

Turn off the wave generator by clicking on the stickman in the bottom left. Click the stickman holding the fishing rod. He will winde in his catch, eat it and spring up to the top of the castle. Click him again to make in enter the top door. This lights up the first torch. Click the switch underneath the lit torch to complete this part of the circuit.

Back to the right hand side. Click post so the green arrow is displayed, and then click the yellow arrow which is underneath. This will send the stickman back into the house. Open the window. The stickman slames the window which'll cause the blob to fall down to the ground. Turn the wave machine back on, so the waves are travelling to the right. Click the blob. It will consume the first crate and jump over the second. It will slide down the hill and explode on the underwater mine.

Final stage now. Click the little left blue arrow (underground) then click the stairs making them move next to the remaining crate. This requires some timing. Ring the doorbell. The stickman will come out. When the stickman reaches the top of the stairs click the crate it's next to. The stickman jumps into a jeep and drives out the other side. When the jeep is near the bottom of the pond click wooden spike, allowing it to pass. The stickman will climb out, up the stairs and into the door. This lights the second torch.

click the switch underneath the second lit torch and the portal is open. 10/10! Well done, you've successfully read what I typed Wink

Feel like doing this for the first one too Rolling Eyes .
It's the only way I will be able to get through it Confused Crying or Very Sad .
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Mind Game (very hard) Mon, 20 June 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.google.com

I used the same guide as puzzleman.

After you start you can't stop till you finish the damn thing it was necessary for my sanity Razz

Tim.
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Wed, 22 June 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG FINALLY did it. (1st on)
now i can get back to work.

heres the walk through:
-open both windows, click the arrow(to face right), open the trap door and click the arrow under trap door.
-click the guy near canon, then aim up and click him again but press the pointy lever/spear when the rock hits the bell so it wont get stuck under the rock.
-now aim down and shoot, but click on the plank when the bomb flys past it, do this twice.
-then aiming down shoot the key card to the guy behind the locked door.
-click the key card and they guy unlocks the door.
-click the guy at teh canon again. he get thrown in.
-click the arrow under trap door and aim canon up. then fire it.
-click the guy u just shot up there. then click the spear/lever, then click the bell 3 times.
-now click the door on the hut on the left and the guy walks out and climbs into the house. as hes walking past where the mine used to be press the guy underneith. thats it.
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Mind Game (very hard) Wed, 22 June 2005 01:26 Go to previous message
OMG FINALLY did it. (1st on)
now i can get back to work.

heres the walk through:
-open both windows, click the arrow(to face right), open the trap door and click the arrow under trap door.
-click the guy near canon, then aim up and click him again but press the pointy lever/spear when the rock hits the bell so it wont get stuck under the rock.
-now aim down and shoot, but click on the plank when the bomb flys past it, do this twice.
-then aiming down shoot the key card to the guy behind the locked door.
-click the key card and they guy unlocks the door.
-click the guy at teh canon again. he get thrown in.
-click the arrow under trap door and aim canon up. then fire it.
-click the guy u just shot up there. then click the spear/lever, then click the bell 3 times.
-now click the door on the hut on the left and the guy walks out and climbs into the house. as hes walking past where the mine used to be press the guy underneith. thats it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:who has regrouted their shower??? need help
Next Topic:LOOK at the TIPS on that (majesta)!! (and a 'busa')
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:26:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01024317741394 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.