Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! (5) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sat, 18 June 2005 16:03 Go to next message
OK punters, here are four original messeges left on my answer phone by my neighbour who doesn't really like me - as you will hear, his level of sobriety decrease with each message left. Your challenge is to make new grabs using any of the words available in the four original messeges to insult my neighbour!!! The best grabs will be loaded up onto a CD and played back at my leisure. Hop to it, and check out CamZH's very quick attempt for a laugh and guidance?!

Message One

Message Two

Message Three

Message Four

For those of you that can't access the links, look here:

http://cam.5u.com/clint/

Cam's quick edit:

Clint's Revenge

[Updated on: Sat, 18 June 2005 16:35]

Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sat, 18 June 2005 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the fuck?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sat, 18 June 2005 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
neighbours are fucked.

you put up with their shit for ages and they cant put up with yours for one fucking day.

i want to kick some of my neighbours teeth in.

nothing further.

Eldar.O.
Rossco
Regular

June 2002

Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sat, 18 June 2005 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah that cunt isnt even normal
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sat, 18 June 2005 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could only get the revenge link to work... the rest said it was forbidden or some shit about remote linking. Confused
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sat, 18 June 2005 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dunno whats going on there, sorry. I've added another link to the menu for the original messeges - you should be able to access them there without issue?!
JZX-83T
Regular

April 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sat, 18 June 2005 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuckin hell, he's about 5 cans short of a six pack Laughing Laughing
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sat, 18 June 2005 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, that's all good now... Damn, that guy must hate you... he's pretty funny though... do you know him? Why is he so anti-Clint?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sat, 18 June 2005 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Basically, I've lived here for 3 years, and he's never said a civil word to me or anyone else that I know of. He complains about my gardens, my cars, my stereo, my supposed "rat and mice" infestation problem (very much not true!), and most of all I gether he thinks I'm on the dole as I don't work a 9-5 roster, which starts him up on the whole dole bludger routine. When he starts up with that, I let him know that he's quite welcome to call Centrelink and dob me in, however the last time I received a benifit from them, I was learning how to walk again, after tearing ligaments and tendons in my ankle - which took the best part of two years!

Anyway, back to the purpose of the thread, ..., I want grabs, lots of grabs, the funnier the better?!!!
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sat, 18 June 2005 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all i understood was motor and quokka Razz

Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha
What a knob!

"the moh tah traaade organization is after you" he seems to like saying that...
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint !
I think you need to transcibe the messages ! (If its possible)
A friend of mine in Canada thought "two hundred and fifty dollars" was "the land of fifty dollars"

Or maybe everyone else needs to give us what they think he is saying Razz

Cam
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm he sounds well very much like he was dropped too many times as a kid. I have great neighbours bar one solution, they don't talk to us and we don't talk to them thats fine by us. This old guy is well and truly drunk and off his nut.
Hello Hello Clint this is Motor Trade Associtaion, please ring back monday on (i don't know what number) we want to know what motah you have.
Helll Clint do you know motor trade association is after you hahahhaha ring them on monday.
Him does the guy even think you'd be fooled. Anyway you could get his number blocked.
Just collect alot of them and take to the cops and he will get done for harassment. That or just get shit loads of them make a good edit, and at the end when he says thanks ad clint from the start to the end and play it back over the phone.
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint.

I think you should get yourself into a rambo suit.
stand on the fence yeilding a rack and pinion in one hand and a turbo charger in the other and secream out and say.

im coming to get you...aaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, translations:

Message One:

"Hello, ..., hello, did you advertise for a 355E long motor for $250? I give you a call back tomorrow to check if you got it[snigger laugh], and then we go [snigger laugh], and then we go together to the State Government[snigger laugh]."

Message Two:

"Oh hello Clinton, could you ring me back at the Motor Trader Organisation, you know very well where that is don't you? It's 9282 0838, and we got nice infomation for you at the Motor Trader Organistation. Bye love."

Message Three:

"Oh Clinton, I think the Motor Trader Organisation is after you, eh you know the number, it 9282 0838, so you ring Monday morning to the Motor Trader Organisation and try and fix that up, because they after you! [snigger laugh]."

Message Four:

"I give you the message. I believe you advertised on the Quokka, for a motor, ..., a motor you have in your stock [snigger], the Motor Trader Association is very keen to know what kind of motor you got there, you bloody idiot [snigger laugh]."

Ok no more excuse now - I want grabs and lots of them!!!!!!
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where has all this shit arisen from?

What happened?

Just Curious...

Funny shit though

Jezza
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rallystanza wrote on Sun, 19 June 2005 11:48

Where has all this shit arisen from?
Jezza

he didn't get breast fed as a child so now the whole world is his enemy
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry but what is a grab ???
Like pauline pantsdown type thing ? i think i might be able to make something.
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude i think you have a problem, the problem is your neigbour thinks hes got something to complain about while youve been doing nothing really out of the ordinary... soo to fix this problem you need to become extraordinary... start throwing headless chickens over the fence for a week, use some tomato sauce and in the middle of the night piur 20 litres of it on his drive way, then do nothing for a week, maybe hell calm down a bit... oh btw, when you trhow the chickens make sure you give them a good loft so it lands at the base of the fence on his other neighbours side Wink, this will take the attention off you and on to some other prick Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just another dumbarse imigrant with too much spare time

ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gee some people are wankers. i will have a go for ya buddy but i am not promising anything good.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 19 June 2005 14:28

Yeh it sounds like he has some sort of a European accent hey, very hard to pick what part of Europe though lol, he sounds like he's trashed off his face haha, fucking funny shit though. Very Happy Laughing
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would call teh police Clint, obviously he has some serious issues, and i wouldnt taske verbal abuse like this lightly.

didnt you say before that he tried to throw something at you over the fence?

Eldar.O.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Although getting even with this knucklehead would be merited and quite good fun, I think if you were able to collect a few more of these types of phone calls from him you'd do best to take it to the cops.

Also, as mentioned, inform Telstra that you are getting these harassing calls etc.

Years ago, when I was a lad, we had neighbours who'd get legglessly pissed and have massive arguments and then yell out in the strret what they thought of everyone else. My Dad got sick of it so one night, while they were having a good old donnybrook, stuck a mic over the fence and recorded it onto one of his old reel-to-reel machines. The next morning, he pulls out a set of speakers, hooks up and old guitar amp, plugs in the recorder and blasted them back for most of the day with their own stupid pissed ramblimgs. It pissed them off big time. It stopped them for a while, but, like most red-neck bottom-feeding assclowns, they started up again.

seeyuzz
river
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing i thought that revenge one is pretty good Very Happy
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I decided to have a play around Razz

http://www.abbeysound.com.au/jnicol/winkwink.mp3

I had the middle bit sorted out, but ran out of ideas for a start or end.

Cheers.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Sun, 19 June 2005 14:48

ae86drift wrote on Sun, 19 June 2005 14:28

Yeh it sounds like he has some sort of a European accent hey, very hard to pick what part of Europe though lol, he sounds like he's trashed off his face haha, fucking funny shit though. Very Happy Laughing

Most likely just another wog with more spare time then spare change.
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, this is my very first attempt at editing audio.
See what you think. It's only short but I think it gets to the point.

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~bradw/Reply.mp3
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had another shot at it. This time my wife helped out.
Don't know if you will like it that much Clint, but we thought it was funny.

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~bradw/Reply 2.mp3
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BradW wrote on Sun, 19 June 2005 23:11

This one is much better, now it sounds like he is hawt for you Clint lol.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yeah, your second attempt is awesome... It's probably about the best you could expect to do with the samples you've got to work with. Good job. Say hi to your wife for me. Razz
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 19 June 2005 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep thoruoghly impressed with your efforts dude - much appreciated - God the CD is starting to sound good!!! I was also sent a grab set to some really cool drum and bass that will sound good played loud in his general direction!!!
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Mon, 20 June 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Bahahahaha that one is hilarious...

Clint i feel so sorry for you! that guy is a tool!
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Mon, 20 June 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys.

Glad you liked it Clint.

Hope your neighbour likes it too Laughing.
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Tue, 21 June 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Neighbour-angels song

Got kinda bored

(BTW 7 more days; file will be expired)
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Wed, 22 June 2005 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MATTY'S PLAN FOR SATISFYING REVENGE:
1) call up ATO
2) tell them that this guy refused to produce a reciept for you for work he did.
3) suggest that they audit him
4) sit on porch grinning with delight when the above happens.
works well as it will cause all manner of inconvienience to him with out worrying about breaking the law for you.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Thu, 23 June 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint, whatcha think of this??

http://www.materials.unsw.edu.au/~sford/stewies-so ng.mp3

i reckon we could easily make a poppy-tech song out of it Wink

Cya, Stewart

[Updated on: Thu, 23 June 2005 00:41]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Thu, 23 June 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
then maybe play something like this... loud.... Evil or Very Mad
http://www.materials.unsw.edu.au/~sford/909.mp3
http://www.materials.unsw.edu.au/~sford/show-me-wh at-you-got.mp3

(thems a little big.. 4-5meg)
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Fri, 24 June 2005 19:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 23 June 2005 11:57

then maybe play something like this... loud.... Evil or Very Mad
http://www.materials.unsw.edu.au/~sford/909.mp3
http://www.materials.unsw.edu.au/~sford/show-me-wh at-you-got.mp3

(thems a little big.. 4-5meg)

Shocked where do I get more of that?
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 26 June 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ohhhh....... If I could only find a few hours....

Damn this working 8 days a week shit.....

I'll see if I can knock somthing up....
Maybe with an annoying back beat....
Ding Ding....
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Thu, 30 June 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, he's been at it again this arvo, banging on the fence yelling out "I'll catch you". I encouraged him to go forth and multiply, and thought about the lovely CD I want to make with all his edited answer machine messages, so I can play them back to him while he rants at me - so come on people don't be shy, give me your version of this prize clown and get a entry in my new CD compilation: "Music To Offend Your Neighbours With, Volume 2!!!"
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Thu, 30 June 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's a good program to use for sound editing? I'm keen to have a good crack at this.
hachi-man
Regular

July 2003
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Fri, 01 July 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you should go rent yourself some very large speakers and amps (like they use for concerts) and just crank some Slipknot over the fence at random intervals. i suggest the song People = Shit. that should fuck him off at 3am.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Fri, 01 July 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh man i wish i knew about this thread earlier..

heres my friday nights entertainment right here!

WOG DNB! W00T! This would sound wicked overtoned with something like.. hmmm.. Mampi Swift or Ed Rush + Optical.. Goanna pull the mixer out and have a go i reckon!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Fri, 01 July 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tats wrote on Fri, 01 July 2005 09:48

What's a good program to use for sound editing? I'm keen to have a good crack at this.

i use Goldwave. it should be available somewhere... there are polenty of other progs around tho.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Fri, 01 July 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Syntrillium Cool Edit Pro (Now Adobe Audition), n-Track Studio, Sonic Foundry Sound Forge (Now Sony Pictures Digital).. theres a fair few..
L G Colorado
Newcomer

June 2005
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Fri, 01 July 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In my county, white trash like that wouldn't the chance to make the first phone call. They'd be fixed up real good... Evil or Very Mad

Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 03 July 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DUDE!!! thats wacked
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 03 July 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
L G Colorado wrote on Fri, 01 July 2005 14:47

In my county, white trash like that wouldn't the chance to make the first phone call. They'd be fixed up real good... Evil or Very Mad

yes, you would go and beat the shit out of them or shoot them to show them who's their daddy Wink....

i love the US Razz (yes i lived there briefly Wink )
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 03 July 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So I was watching Rage last night and got the following idea: Can someone make me a copy of "No Sleep to Brooklyn" by the Beastie Boys, and every time the song title comes up, substitute it with "Oh Clinton, I love you"?!!!
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 03 July 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's the plan to show that one to him, Clint?
Oops, thought you meant the video clip, not the song!

[Updated on: Sun, 03 July 2005 12:06]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 03 July 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 14:56

So I was watching Rage last night and got the following idea: Can someone make me a copy of "No Sleep to Brooklyn" by the Beastie Boys, and every time the song title comes up, substitute it with "Oh Clinton, I love you"?!!!

i think i can.. is it on "licensed to ill"?
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Sun, 03 July 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll see what I can do in regards to No Sleep Till I Love You Very Happy

And yeah Mr Old Corollas, it's on Licenced To Ill.
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Thu, 27 October 2005 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wanna know what happened to this... lol
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Thu, 27 October 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested too... Did you end up makin that song?

Kev
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Fri, 28 October 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did anyone else think his snigger sounded like Elmer Fudd?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Fri, 28 October 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 11:12

Did anyone else think his snigger sounded like Elmer Fudd?

Maybe, can't remember was a while a go and have no sound at work to check.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Fri, 28 October 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, progress report for those that want to know:

I now have a Misconduct Restraining Order against him - it's basically useless, but it has stopped him talking to me directly and it has stopped the phone calls. Due to those orders he is forbidden to communicate with me in any other way other than through the courts - was quite funny when we rocked up to the Court of Petty sessions to get it. I rolled in with Dad and one of his larger mates, who also has an interest in the law, to find him sitting there, all dolled up and looking innocent. We got into the court room, where he played the "dumb" card - not understanding why he had been summonsed to court. The magistrate explained to him, he was hear to answer a complaint of misconduct and that he had two options - the first and easiest was to accept the misconduct complaint and have a restraining order placed against him, and the second was to defend the complaint in a court at a date to be set if he chose to defend it. She then put the frighteners into him by starting to talk about lawyers and their fees, to which his reply was "But Your Honour - he has a tree"

We then spent the next 15 minutes going through his problems with me and the magistrate replying with the same answer - "this is not the place to hear those complaints, if you want to make those allegations, I'll set a court date, and I strongly urge you to seek legal representation". This put him off - he accepted the restraining order. The order granted him the right to still complain to other regulatory bodies, to which he is doing profusely I believe as we speak. His communication has been reduced to laughing when he knows I'm in the backyard, and banging on the tin fence when he's pissed off at me.

Now while he's been reduced to banging like a neanderthal, I've received several complaints from the local council, and just last week received a complaint from the Department of Consumer and Employment Protection in allegation to dealing in motor vehicles! I asked the author of the letter if they had investigated how many registered vehicles I had sold since living at the address if I was operating this reported "chop shop" to which he confirmed and stated that the number was "quite dismal" - in the last three/four years of living here, I've sold one registered car!

As it stands currently, the dopey neighbour is now barricading the fence line with timber, tin, sheeting, and shadecloth, and I'm still having to put up with his shit!
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Fri, 28 October 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aren't you moving out anyway?
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Shit I Have to Put Up With!!! Fri, 28 October 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I imagine it would be funnier if it wasn't so frustrating. And you didn't have to live there!

Good on you for addressing it thru the proper channels. I would have long ago lost my cool and tied him to the top of said tree.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:chicks
Next Topic:snowboard binding recommendations?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 13:11:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013631820678711 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.