Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Interesting reading.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 08:56 Go to next message
The New Demerit Points & Fines List.Some good ones to watch out for.
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/rulesregulations/penalti es/demeritpoints/demerit_changes.html?hhid=1
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/rulesregulations/downloa ds/2005_06_demeritlist_dl1.html
  Send a private message to this user    
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For not displaying P plates will now be $172 and 2 points Shocked
That just shows how money hungry they are once again...

This government is really getting fucked up now Mad <15km/h excess, thats ridiculous, i reckon they're out of touch on how to drive because they're always getting chauffered around...
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
172 bucks for no P plates fukk that... Sorry Guys but thats pethetic.... Know im pissed off
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not totally related, but meh
on tuesday, a couple of highway patrol cops came to our school to talk to us about speeding etc etc, then my mate (also at that school) gets a speeding fine today, just outside school Laughing

it was for 102, and he's on red p's, so 12 over = 2 points + $75 fine

edit: just realised, he's lucky it happened now and not in a week' time, otherwise he would only have one point left Shocked

[Updated on: Thu, 23 June 2005 09:38]

Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will have to try to brake my old habit of driving with my elbow out the window. $225 + 3points.
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Parking on or near a level railway crossing $225 and 1 point. thank god those p plater hoons are kept off the street for not displaying their plates Rolling Eyes
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi-Ace wrote on Thu, 23 June 2005 19:37

I will have to try to brake my old habit of driving with my elbow out the window. $225 + 3points.

Fucken kidding me
Thats loonacy No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No Mad
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi-Ace wrote on Thu, 23 June 2005 19:37

I though that was just the aussie way to drive......
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Well Ray, it looks like some of your sig will have to be modified...

"If it feels good "DO IT" Unless it harms others, or you get your arse fined for it."

seeyuzz
river

Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You will loose more points for doing burn outs and even more again for doing Aggravated burn outs than you will consuming alcohol whilst driving.......
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 23 June 2005 20:54

Hi,

Well Ray, it looks like some of your sig will have to be modified...

"If it feels good "DO IT" Unless it harms others, or you get your arse fined for it."

seeyuzz
river

Also change the part where it says "cause you can't take it with you" to "cause it wont last after 1st July" Razz
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exactly what is an "Aggravated burn out"?

chris
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ripping it up on the way out of maccas with ur windows down and pulling an angry face??
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All I can say to all of that is Hrmmmm...not a big fan.

These puzzle me though, maybe someone with Motorcycle experience can explain. What's with the "Motorcycle special limit : Exceed 40Km/h after sunset(100Ml or less)"?????? Confused

[Updated on: Thu, 23 June 2005 13:06]

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuckin money sluts, trying to raise money to open a police chain of donut shops.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone post the 'fuk da police' pic.. Laughing

No but seriously it aint their fault. Its these losers making such policy actualy legislation.... Ohhh Which reminds me.. I was going to start a thread about it but It might aswell go in here..

I SAW A COP TEXT MESSAGING ON A MOBILE IN HIS CAR AT LIGHTS!

I was like omg wtf rofl and went to grab my phone to take a pic but it was too late ;(
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was probably playing space impact Razz

OHHH citizens arrest !

[Updated on: Thu, 23 June 2005 13:56]

Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Thu, 23 June 2005 22:46

exactly what is an "Aggravated burn out"?

chris

Normal burn out = wheels slip when taking off a bit quick.
Aggravated burn out = intensional tire frying from lights,KK or any other stationary position.
Thats just my interpretation of it,could be wrong.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Thu, 23 June 2005 23:05

All I can say to all of that is Hrmmmm...not a big fan.

These puzzle me though, maybe someone with Motorcycle experience can explain. What's with the "Motorcycle special limit : Exceed 40Km/h after sunset(100Ml or less)"?????? Confused

I thought this one was dumped years ago.
If your riding a bike with less then 100ml ie vesper or stepthru you were not allowed to ride faster then the 40km/h speed limit at night.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Interesting reading. Thu, 23 June 2005 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone should go for gold:

Whilst sucking down a VB (drink driving) have your drinking arm resting out the window (limb outside of vehicle), hassle some slappers that are waiting to cross at the lights (public nuisance), before the lights turn green do a big smokin' tyre warmer (aggravated burnout) to let the car beside you know you are up for a race. When the lights go green punch it off the line (street racing or speed testing) with a little wheel spin (burnout). Race the other car up to 150km/h (speeding) and then realise that a cop has been sitting behind you the whole time and you are driving your mums car and forgot to put the P-plates up (not displaying P-plates).

Then get on your favourite forum and tell everyone you is alwayz gettin' hazzled by da pigz. Laughing

As far as the steeper punishment for a burnout over drink driving, I would rather come across some dipshit putting on a smoke show than have some drunk phucker T-bone me at an intersection as it is much harder to avoid something you are unaware of.

The law makers aren't into burnouts though so they make them fines harsh, they don't mind a bit of DUI though.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Interesting reading. Fri, 24 June 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, they can't make the DUI fines too big, else all the polly's will be doing their licenses pretty quickly...
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Interesting reading. Fri, 24 June 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF

I never knew about this

Quote:

Increase speed while being overtaken 3 points

bahahaha

I guess this applies on all those occasions when you're trying to merge and people speed up to not let you in, even if you have right of way.

GOOD , I HOPE THOSE PEOPLE GET SHAFTED
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Interesting reading. Fri, 24 June 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 09:30

Someone should go for gold:

Whilst sucking down a VB (drink driving) have your drinking arm resting out the window (limb outside of vehicle), hassle some slappers that are waiting to cross at the lights (public nuisance), before the lights turn green do a big smokin' tyre warmer (aggravated burnout) to let the car beside you know you are up for a race. When the lights go green punch it off the line (street racing or speed testing) with a little wheel spin (burnout). Race the other car up to 150km/h (speeding) and then realise that a cop has been sitting behind you the whole time and you are driving your mums car and forgot to put the P-plates up (not displaying P-plates).

Then get on your favourite forum and tell everyone you is alwayz gettin' hazzled by da pigz. Laughing

As far as the steeper punishment for a burnout over drink driving, I would rather come across some dipshit putting on a smoke show than have some drunk phucker T-bone me at an intersection as it is much harder to avoid something you are unaware of.

The law makers aren't into burnouts though so they make them fines harsh, they don't mind a bit of DUI though.

Laughing that GOLD

As for 3 demerit points for speeding up whilst being overtaken, that's always been around, just not as harsh Razz
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Interesting reading. Fri, 24 June 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 14:30

I guess this applies on all those occasions when you're trying to merge and people speed up to not let you in, even if you have right of way.

GOOD , I HOPE THOSE PEOPLE GET SHAFTED

they wont Confused
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Interesting reading. Fri, 24 June 2005 08:39 Go to previous message
i was stuck behind an volvo S40 one day on glenhaven rd (i was driving my laser at the time), and he was going about 40ks so i went to overtake and he sped and matched speeds with me all the way up to 80, so i said fuk it and slowed back down and pulled in behind him, and he slowed right back down to 40 for the whole length of the road. asshole.

chris
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:let the AUGMENTATION begin
Next Topic:Top Toy-Bay traders list!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:40:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059370994567871 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.