Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 14:12 Go to next message
Sorry just ranting about something which annoys me... i meet quite a lot of different people each day, and one thing that pisses me off are those weak fishy handshakes people give you when you meet them.... It shows no confidence and just feels like you picked up a fish!!!!!
Anyone else get pissed of by this???
Sorry for the rant i really needed to get it off my chest, and see if anyone else has the smae feelings..
Michael
  Send a private message to this user    
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate it when i go to shake someones hand and it feels like there are no bones in their hands and arm. I also hate it when they grab too early and don't quite get thumbs interlocking, so its like holding each others fingers... eww

A nice firm handshake is the go. I don't really like it when ppl continue to hold and shake or squeeze, its not a fucking competition.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I know what you mean... I have small hands and am not particularly strong but at least I make an effort to grip the persons hand firmly and look them in the eye when I greet them. It's one of the few things every bloke should practise.

One thing that I get pissed off with at the moment is that I have two distinct groups of friends... in one group when they turn up somewhere we greet each other either with handshakes for the blokes or a hug and european style greeting kiss for the girls... in the other group its all like "hello" "hi" "what's up" but no contact. It's a little odd that it's so different and i feel like the second group (non-contact) is still stuck in early secondary school where they are all shy. How do i convert them?
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Limp wristed, loose arsed fucks piss me off. It's a HANDSHAKE FFS!

That means, grasp other hand "FIRMLY" and shake.

DO NOT offer it to me like you wiped your ass with it then dunked it in the dunny and flushed and expect me to dry it for you.

NO, NO FUCKIN NO!!!!

Understand?
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Yeah, I know what you mean... I have small hands and am not particularly strong but at least I make an effort to grip the persons hand firmly and look them in the eye when I greet them. It's one of the few things every bloke should practise.

One thing that I get pissed off with at the moment is that I have two distinct groups of friends... in one group when they turn up somewhere we greet each other either with handshakes for the blokes or a hug and european style greeting kiss for the girls... in the other group its all like "hello" "hi" "what's up" but no contact. It's a little odd that it's so different and i feel like the second group (non-contact) is still stuck in early secondary school where they are all shy. How do i convert them?

yeah my friends are the same. whats weird is when you turn up somewhere and there are people from both groups and ur used to shaking hands with only half of them, and then u feel obliged to shake with the others.
i dont think being shy has much to do about it though coz its actually my 'shy' group that most of the shaking

chris
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Limp shakes are bad. Finger shakes are worse. But slimy wet hand shakes... Ughhhhh Confused
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 00:46

yeah my friends are the same. whats weird is when you turn up somewhere and there are people from both groups and ur used to shaking hands with only half of them, and then u feel obliged to shake with the others.
i dont think being shy has much to do about it though coz its actually my 'shy' group that most of the shaking

chris

So it's not just my friends... that's good i suppose.

But yeah, it's wierd when both groups are together... and when new people are introduced to the group you have to make a snap decision to hug/shake or not. Confused

[Updated on: Thu, 23 June 2005 14:50]

joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Then there's the clingers.
People that hold the handshake for too long. You've long since let go, but they're still holding your hand and shaking.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wet/sweaty hands piss me off, I try and make them look in another direction so I can wipe it off
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What you need to do is find something to point at... when they turn to look at where you're pointing (with your left hand) put your handshake hand on their shoulder and wipe it off on them. Cool
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you you guys watched Banzai? Do you remember Mister Shake Hands man???

http://www.ukgameshows.com/index.php/Banzai

Try to find video clips of this Mr Shake Hands man. I bet you will laugh longer than 30seconds... Laughing
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There was another hilarious character also...

http://www.asianmediawatchdog.com/banzai/pics/ladyone.jpg

Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.asianmediawatchdog.com/banzai/cast.html
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm chocolate shake my fav
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats with you people up the top there? Why do you want to shake your friends hand? If they are already your friend, you have no reason to be shaking their hand unless your gay and you just like touching them, or you haven't seen them in 3 months.
I suggest you do some research on reason behind the handshake.

Nothing pisses me off more than a knob that trys to shake my hand more than once in a meeting.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Handshakes... Thu, 23 June 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pet hate:
wet fish handshake, closely followd by 'dominating' handshake (where the other person tries to twist your hand so theirs is on top).
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 00:22

It's one of the few things every bloke should practise.

LOL!

gianttomato wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 09:19

'dominating' handshake (where the other person tries to twist your hand so theirs is on top).

this one shits me the most. the first time u get it u dont expect it and cant react quik enough. but if i get it again (eg: at the end of the meeting) and your ready for it, the put the fucker in his place. I sqeeze as hard as i can, and put him on his neighs nearly. lol.

i knew met someone from high school a few years after we had finished, and he shook my hand really hard and long. so when leaving i was prepared, i gave him the good old 'two handed' hand shake with alot of grip. hahaha, i left imprints.

now i kno where he works and i got one of them hand strengthening spring thingys so i can get him back.lol.

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2005 00:11]

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At least some people do agree with me that fishy weak handshakes are really annoying....
Yeah they should be firm, not too long and dry hands...
I only do those "crushing" handshakes after soccer if i've lost and i don't like the other team!!
Michael
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 10:47

I only do those "crushing" handshakes after soccer if i've lost and i don't like the other team!!
Michael

I actually have a problem where I can't help doing this when shaking anyone's hand. I shake veery firmly. It's just the way I do it. I don't think about it when I'm doing it, but relise later how fucking hard I was crushing that dude's hand! lol

Most memorable was when my current boss told me I had the job. I immediately stodd up adn shook his hand, but was so excited and relieved that I almost ripped his arm off. No word of a lie, there was an audible 'pop' sound as one of his knuckles clicked.

I hate slack-jawed faggots who shake like a wimp. Makes me squeeze even harder.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
two words.

stink palm.

you gotta love mall rats
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shcao wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 14:14

two words.

stink palm.

you gotta love mall rats

Laughing I remember that.
L G Colorado
Newcomer

June 2005
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dang hell yeah. It's like whoah partners, I already knows you, no need to reshake, is all. Razz

Plus, you have to wonder whether they washed their hands. Oh I like faeces and urine on my hands, thank you very much sir. Surprised

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2005 04:44]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I prefer a hug and pat on the arse with the boys, a simple peck on the cheek keeps the ladies satisfied Wink

Quote:

Plus, you have to wonder whether they washed their hands. Oh I like faeces and urine on my hands, thank you very much sir.

I'm with our Yankee friend, not many people in my work wash their hands after fondling their cocks at the urinal. If i am going to shake hands with them I might as well hold their dong while they have a piss as well!
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree with the old "too many handshakes between friends" thing.............
A couple of guys that come round to my place seem it's their duty to shake mine and my brothers hand at greeting and on leaving every fucking time they come over. I just roll my eyes now.
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I say we should outlaw the handshake from the game altogether. There's no better way than the good old hug or a kiss or a lick, a grope on the arse or perhaps a bit of a dry root.

</12th man speak>

Razz
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i hate the effortless fish handshake more than anything, but equal with that i hate when they grab too early and shake your fingers....it's like WTF!

Nice firm handshake, if they try to dominate the shake, you hit them in the face with your other hand Razz
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh have to agree with you mate, when I was running my recruitment company I would often blacklist the male candidates straight away if they didnt know how to greet me properly with an apropriate handshake, I even ceased working on behalf of a company as the DIRECTOR shook hands like a girl. You can tell alot about people through a handshake. On the few occasions where i did represent a candidate that shook like a girl i warned them that I wouldnt send them out if they didnt learn quick smart how to shake hands properly Very Happy

But on the other hand some of my mates that I may see multiple times a week/day or clients for that instance want to shake hands every fukkn time..And that shits me to tears!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate it the "black handshake" that is just gay and it only needs to be shaken a few times not for duration of the conversation !
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I hate it the "black handshake" that is just gay and it only needs to be shaken a few times not for duration of the conversation !
WTF does that mean?

I hate the haters! I'd rather the above version of the handshake or whatever the above means lol, compared to the old 'white boy got intimacy issues and is in fact a repressed homosexual living in denial, to undergo a sexchange op later in life' (takes a breath), handshake. In particular I find the old 'crusher', 'dominant' and/or 'I'll just grab your fingers and then i've gotcha' handshakes to be particularly stoopid and lacking in real 'manliness'. It depends, I mean if it's part of your culture sure thing. I don't go trying to rub noses like a polynesian with folk unless it's expected of me. We can't all just be the same bland handshakers can we?
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate a wet fish Sad
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 24 June 2005 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Weak handshakes shit me to tears.

its like, you extend your hand to them, and they arent even the slightest bit interested in interacting at all.

if someone shakes hands like a girl, i will refuse to shake their hand anymore.

fkn sissies Sad

theres sissy, firm and "OMGWTFBBQ LOOK HOW COOL I AM!"

the latter will result in me completely annoying them, my god, look how powerful you are, now, go away.

like its that much of a mission to feign an interest Rolling Eyes

anyway, its 9:12pm here in sweden, and the sun is far from setting, im loving it!

Eldar.O.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Handshakes... Sat, 25 June 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The "black handshake" is the "yo dogg ! how u doing bro !"
you know the one it's kind of hard to describe.
it's a high 5 with a quick shake (never firm) and a wink or click of the tounge.

It's not cool and makes u look like a fool !
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: Handshakes... Sat, 25 June 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the sissy handshakes makes you
think ur shaking on ur own yeh,
or shacking wif a chick. thats
wot i think. it's kinda like,
shaking hands wif a monkey,
you know how their arms are all
floppy and shit? lol
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Handshakes... Sat, 25 June 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

The "black handshake" is the "yo dogg ! how u doing bro !"
you know the one it's kind of hard to describe.
it's a high 5 with a quick shake (never firm) and a wink or click of the tounge.

And when you see this handshake being performed, is it by black people or white people? I'm curious cos half my family is black and I never winessed what you are talking about. In particular the wink and the click of the toungue (?)... Sounds more like the gay handshake to me.

I think I know what you are on about but I've only experienced it within a pisstaking session. Not for real.

The floppy spineless handshake gives me the creeps, goes against the whole concept of shaking hands.

[Updated on: Sat, 25 June 2005 05:14]

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Handshakes... Sat, 25 June 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^^^^ it's by white ppl i se as there isn't many black ppl down here.

Oh and wogs they do it heaps !!!!!
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: Handshakes... Sat, 25 June 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Sat, 25 June 2005 17:27

^^^^^^^ it's by white ppl i se as there isn't many black ppl down here.

Oh and wogs they do it heaps !!!!!

Got a problem wit that mate? Nah jokes, that's how i've been brought up, european decent, always greet the men with a shake and the ladies with a peck on cheek or a hug aswell if your friends with them. Every background, religeon and country have their own way of going about things. You don't see me here going "bloody skippies and their lack of respect when greeting people" now do you? It works both ways.

Yeah floppy fish handshakes are the worste, feel like grabbing them by the wrist and slapping themselves across the face with their own hand!

André De Menezes Ribeiro
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Handshakes... Sat, 25 June 2005 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i am glad people replied to this threaD, I WAS thinking 'shit i hope i don't sound like a prick'... but i am glad other people agree with me that those weak, fishy handshakes are offensive and guys should shake properly!!
Thanks for joining in the rant,
Michael
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: Handshakes... Sat, 25 June 2005 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wot if its not their fault? like
they lack confidence or their shy
or someshit like dat. u neva noe.
i notice its the passive ppl who
do those shakes, the kind of ppl
that dont talk alot, dont participate
in discussion and such... true?
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Handshakes... Sat, 25 June 2005 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah true thats what i have found, people lacking self confidence and there attitude shows that too. Its not their fault at all they just have to build confidence within themselves...
But still it is annoying,
Michael
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Handshakes... Sat, 25 June 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
verbatim210 wrote on Sun, 26 June 2005 01:08

wot if its not their fault? like
they lack confidence or their shy
or someshit like dat. u neva noe.
i notice its the passive ppl who
do those shakes, the kind of ppl
that dont talk alot, dont participate
in discussion and such... true?

Why is it that I find your posts extremely difficult to read?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Handshakes... Sun, 26 June 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[TOYROTA] I'm sorry if i offended you i didn't mean to generalize like that i meant the wogs that i know and yes EVERY wog i know.

Maybe it's cuz i'm black ppl assume i'm mates with dr dre and ice cube.

It's funny tho.
I've found most men (older than 25) give sincere firm handshakes that kind of make mine look soft and fishy.

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Handshakes... Sun, 26 June 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh i have small overworked hands
my handshakes are weak
meh
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Handshakes... Sun, 26 June 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had the best hand shake of my life last night...

good grip with well balanced contribution and commitment, good firm hold and 2 small strong shakes..

it was some special Cool
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Handshakes... Sun, 26 June 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think you all need to shake less hands and masturbate some more... this is beyond wierd
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Handshakes... Sun, 26 June 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Sun, 26 June 2005 14:16

i think you all need to shake less hands and masturbate some more... this is beyond wierd

i agree. shake something else Wink
celica_cam
Regular

January 2005
Re: Handshakes... Sun, 26 June 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've noticed that Adelaide most people give the wet fish handshake, back in Tas that would be rare and looked down upon.
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: Handshakes... Sun, 26 June 2005 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Confused not gonna participate in this thread ne more Sad
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Handshakes... Mon, 27 June 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Just shows your ingnorance really and you must not interact with a lot of people... So let go of the dick and go interact with the rest of the world... Instead of your computer.
Michael
Gerald1
Regular

November 2005
Re: Handshakes... Thu, 10 November 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do you mean in adelaide ppl give bad handshakes. How can you just say. you can't just put 1.1 million ppl in a boat labeled, bad hand shakers. Anyway, my opinion is that most of you are shaking too many hands. Don't shake hands with friends u see all the time. And Mookie, I know what your on about, theres the handshake then twist to hug with handshake in the middle. the hand shake with the kaboot and bang and fists hitting each other and sliding and what not. kinda amusing to watch. Shake hands when you meet someone for the first time. thats it.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Handshakes... Thu, 10 November 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check the date dude
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Handshakes... Thu, 10 November 2005 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clubagreenie wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 00:31

DO NOT offer it to me like you wiped your ass with it then dunked it in the dunny and flushed and expect me to dry it for you.

NO, NO FUCKIN NO!!!!

Understand?

aka limp wristed dohnut punchers.

i got 3 groups like that simon... its so annoying, tradey mates give firm hand shakes... mates that ive been to school its a hand shake/hug then theres the other group that wont go near you unless there pissed of the nutz.

ive walked up to them stuck out me hand for a handshake to force the issue and then it works.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Handshakes... Fri, 11 November 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Limp handshake doesn't bother me so much. What annoys me is people who don't grasp properly, then proceed to crush your fingers. If I'm wearing a ring on my right hand it can kinda hurt, and it's just such a wanker thing to do. Grasp my hand properly please, then it doesn't bother me how hard you shake. But still, "firm" doesn't mean "show off how often you wank by trying to crush my hand".

It also pisses me off when people are all picky about handshake etiquette. Especially when I'm drunk. If I've had a few and I'm not shaking your hand far too often, it's either 'cuz you're an idiot and you should fuck off, or you have a shit handshake... or you're female and I wanna be inside your pants. Razz

I'd much rather shake my friends hand too often than shake the hand of someone I don't know even once. I trust my friends to wash their hands after going to the toilet, playing in the dirt, or having a toss. I do not, however, trust strangers the same way. I find it so annoying when 'friends' refuse to shake my hand, or get strange about it. I generaly don't like to hang around people who are that uptight.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Handshakes... Tue, 15 November 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clubagreenie wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 00:31

NO, NO FUCKIN NO!!!!

Understand?

w3rd
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Handshakes... Tue, 15 November 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Fri, 11 November 2005 15:33

I trust my friends to wash their hands after going to the toilet, playing in the dirt, or having a toss. I do not, however, trust strangers the same way. I find it so annoying when 'friends' refuse to shake my hand, or get strange about it. I generaly don't like to hang around people who are that uptight.

one time i was getting drunk at a mates mates house, and i had to take a dump. after i was done i goto wash hands and there no soap. i ask him "wheres the soap"
he replies "why, did you get shit on your hands?".
i have never shaken his hand after that, ever.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Handshakes... Tue, 15 November 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
illuminatus wrote on Tue, 15 November 2005 12:18

Shraka wrote on Fri, 11 November 2005 15:33

I trust my friends to wash their hands after going to the toilet, playing in the dirt, or having a toss. I do not, however, trust strangers the same way. I find it so annoying when 'friends' refuse to shake my hand, or get strange about it. I generaly don't like to hang around people who are that uptight.

one time i was getting drunk at a mates mates house, and i had to take a dump. after i was done i goto wash hands and there no soap. i ask him "wheres the soap"
he replies "why, did you get shit on your hands?".
i have never shaken his hand after that, ever.

That is just wrong. I think it's just strange when people don't wash their hands after taking a piss, let alone anything else.
It's a social convention. Even if you're not too worried about it, other people might be. It's just polite to wash your hands FFS.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Handshakes... Wed, 16 November 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I think it's just strange when people don't wash their hands after taking a piss, let alone anything else.

I just saw an even stranger thing just then, the guy in my office washed his hands upon entering the toilets, took a piss and then DIDN'T wash them after Confused

A lot of people don't wash their hands after piss/crap on my floor and I make a point of not shaking hands with them at meetings. They may think I'm rude but I know they are filthy Wink

It's easy to see how things like gastro pass around an office so quickly when everyone is so lacking in personal hygiene Rolling Eyes
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Handshakes... Wed, 16 November 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
up at castle towers in the piazza dunnies, i must have seen at least 5 people in chefs clothing walk out of there without washing there hands. now thats fucking disgusting.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Handshakes... Wed, 16 November 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

up at castle towers in the piazza dunnies, i must have seen at least 5 people in chefs clothing walk out of there without washing there hands. now thats fucking disgusting.

Just like on an episode of Seinfeld Laughing
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Handshakes... Wed, 16 November 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
i forgot about that one. what makes it worse is that theres about 10-15 restaurants up there so you do know which one they are from.
*crosses fingers* "please dont be hogs breath, please dont be hogs breath"
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Handshakes... Wed, 16 November 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 09:19

closely followd by 'dominating' handshake (where the other person tries to twist your hand so theirs is on top).

easy solution is to counter with a wet fishy, let them twist your arm over, give them an incredulous look and say "what the fuck are you trying to prove buddy"?? it's amazing how much this causes embarrassment to over-confident knobjockeys...
Rolling Eyes

japanese style of offering your head to be chopped off seems to make so much more sense now Razz
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Handshakes... Wed, 16 November 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Man i never realised handshaking was such a big deal!

I dunno if i'm a wet-fisher, but i certainly don't put a huge deal of energy into the handshake. From my point of view (being a slightly soft handshaker) it always annoys me that everyone tries to grab your hand away from you and crush it. I don't think you can really assume that much about someone else from their handshake - that's just stupid and jumping to conclusions.

Of course the 'imma stoner and i listen to da hilltop hoods yo' handshake (also referred to as the 'black' handshake) does kind of annoy me though, i don't want to do a dance with you, i'm just saying 'hi' ffs!!!
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:How much do you love your car??? (NOT WORKSAFE)
Next Topic:Toyota chicks
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:02:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092370510101318 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.