Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Your car and your personality Mon, 27 June 2005 12:02 Go to next message
Hey all,

I recently joined my father for some dinner with some of his business friends at The Westen when the topic of cars was raised. One my father's friend just recently bought a BMW M6. Then the someone raised the point that his car suited his personality being strong and powerful.

Due to this I recently started thinking about my own car AE86 and my personality. Really, the ae86 doesnt fit my personality at all and I drive it because the car is fun and cheap. However I feel the ae86 is an underrated little dynamite car if driven well and setted up properly and more an underdog car for most people.

Not sure if any of you guys have thought about this but Id just wanted to know what you think about your car and how it symbolises your personality?

Thanks
I know this topic is stoopid Embarassed
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Your car and your personality Mon, 27 June 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is sorta like astrology. take the right interpretation of your car or your personality, and you'll get a match, or not, depending on what you're looking for.

I could say my car is not that pretty on the outside, but has it where it counts (engine, interior and sound system).
Or I could say it is a powerful, agile, aggressive monster, and best suited to mike tyson.
Or I could say it's a temperamental little slut, which needs to be sworn at loudly to get it to give me any enjoyment, like my ex girlfriend.
Or I could say it's not legal for me to go for a ride in it, but fuck is it a lot of fun when I do, sorta like a thai hooker.

take your pick Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 27 June 2005 12:14]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Your car and your personality Mon, 27 June 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like someone was pissing in your dads mates pocket.. ahaha

my ae86 suits me i think, small man, small car, no power, no muscles hahahaha
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: Your car and your personality Mon, 27 June 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha thats funny garth,
Though your car aint slow will the parts you got on it
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Your car and your personality Mon, 27 June 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i need to buy a mitsubishi magna. im a little on the heavy side, dont run fast and eat, ie low power to weight ratio
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Your car and your personality Mon, 27 June 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ko Ko wrote on Mon, 27 June 2005 22:51

Haha thats funny garth,
Though your car aint slow will the parts you got on it

nah its still slow! Laughing
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Your car and your personality Mon, 27 June 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 27 June 2005 21:43

Or I could say it's not legal for me to go for a ride in it, but fuck is it a lot of fun when I do, sorta like a thai hooker.

they're illegal?
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Your car and your personality Mon, 27 June 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ko Ko wrote on Mon, 27 June 2005 22:02

Then the someone raised the point that his car suited his personality being strong and powerful.

Laughing hahaha, no offence to your old man, but that guy is a fuckin brown noser.

as for the car/personality thing. i can kinda see where your coming from, as i would imagine people pick their car based on what they find attractive, which ultimately comes from their personality. Confused
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Your car and your personality Mon, 27 June 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MA61 = old, creaky, past its prime, rusted, short and stout, explosive when needs to be

Me = all of the above
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Your car and your personality Mon, 27 June 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang: I omitted the age-related part of that comment in the interests of good taste, so drawn your own conclusions about what else might have been in there Smile
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Your car and your personality Mon, 27 June 2005 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think astrology is the biggest load of BS ever.
Like draven said, you can form an interpretation however you like and it can suit (hence it is an interpretation).
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Your car and your personality Mon, 27 June 2005 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I drive my car, I feel better about myself. Especially when I see P platers in crumpledoors.
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Your car and your personality Tue, 28 June 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corolla - Reliable, gets the job done with a minimum of fuss, not too flashy, yeah that's me Wink
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Your car and your personality Tue, 28 June 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the corona's a bogan mobile and i am from campbelltown but am not a bogan.
What else its pretty light and i'm pretty fat.
It drinks fuel like its going outta fashion, i don't drink that much at all unless where talking water.
Um rather slab like in appearance kinda like me lol we have a simalarity.
Hmmm personality, hey well the rona's cheap, pretty reliable and has a bit of a temper in the wet.
I am a pretty mild mannered person most of the time but you don't wanna get me pissed off, i ain't cheap i like brand names in terms of electronics clothes couldn't give a rats though. And cars well i wouldn't touch anything from SK

[Updated on: Tue, 28 June 2005 03:49]

BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Your car and your personality Tue, 28 June 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at a young age its almost impossible to get a car that will match your personality i reckon. you simply buy what is cheap and affordible. or in the case of most 86 drivers what is popular at the time. dont worry yourself with it theres plenty of time to get "your" car
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: Your car and your personality Tue, 05 July 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BOCKA wrote on Tue, 28 June 2005 19:13

at a young age its almost impossible to get a car that will match your personality i reckon. you simply buy what is cheap and affordible. or in the case of most 86 drivers what is popular at the time. dont worry yourself with it theres plenty of time to get "your" car

having said that though you probably wouldnt describe many young people as 'classy' or 'elegant' hence their cars will be representative of their personality. 'dangerous' and 'noisy' might be better words to describe them and their cars Razz

i think my car suits me. im arrogant, loud when i want to be, and like to do things differently to most people.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Your car and your personality Tue, 05 July 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Sensual, classic old-school class. Yeppers! That's my car. That's me all the way baby!!!! Cool Rolling Eyes

seeyuzz
river (sensual steel)
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Your car and your personality Thu, 07 July 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i got a z10.

No one really knows what one is. and very few probably care... Crying or Very Sad

lol. Nah i dunno. Its tough and goes hard??? thats all i could come up with.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Your car and your personality Thu, 07 July 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car is a massif dong of pimpin 80's heritage.

Much like myself.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Your car and your personality Thu, 07 July 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car is small, lightweight, reliable, slow at teh acceleration.

I'm tall, overweight, unreliable and lazy as all fuck.. the only thing i match is slow at teh acceleration, and that'll change after 4age too!! omg!

Confused

Kev.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Your car and your personality Thu, 07 July 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

BlackSupra wrote on Thu, 07 July 2005 19:17

My car is a massif dong of pimpin 80's heritage.

Much like myself.

Hmmm, you may be right. You are very David Hasslehof like. I bet you got a disco ball in your car Smile

seeyuzz
river
-Solar_81-
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Your car and your personality Thu, 07 July 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celica -2000 white, can be a bitch and stubborn, but hec with the twin exhaust body kit etc she will purrr Wink
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Your car and your personality Thu, 07 July 2005 12:13 Go to previous message
you sayin you need a new exhaust Shocked

... and a new body kit?! Shocked

[Updated on: Thu, 07 July 2005 12:14]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Adelaide... tell me about it!
Next Topic:If Interested
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:34:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059449672698975 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.