Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 an edge of your seat thriller "new york times"

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
*OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 an edge of your seat thriller "new york times" Tue, 28 June 2005 10:21 Go to next message
OLD ROLLA CRUISE#3

WAS AN ABSOLUTE SUCCESS
GOOD TURN OUT
GOOD ROADS
GOOD COMPANY

HOPE TP SEE YOU ALL AGAIN AND MORE ON THE NEXT OLD COROLLA CRUISE.

cheers scott

[Updated on: Fri, 29 July 2005 23:16]

Send a private message to this user    
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Tue, 28 June 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
friday night, hills

meet in a more central location

and i hope i can come Razz
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Wed, 29 June 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ok this is what we thinking so far.

meet around glenelg west beach area. thinkin around 9pm ISH
anzacs runs thorugh city.
up greenhill to lofty.
down express way up through back of black ood and all them hills.
then end up somwhere around moana?

just brain stormin here people.

we will have set stops were we can geta bite 2 eat and some fuel.

cheers scott

we need a big turn out for this sucker as it will be large. HOPEFULLY
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Thu, 30 June 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sounds good, at night time sounds the best. might be at work till 10ish tho so i will have to catch u guys some where along the way. any dates yet???
cheers halrey
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Thu, 30 June 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So are we using my route from windy to moana?

I am in for that.
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Thu, 30 June 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i rekon we will dale
from lofty well hed down express way then make our way 2 bottom of windy hill and hed up 2 look out have rest then go on through to moana on same roads as we came down on last cruise.
except detouring around the rally track.

ill try have look thorough street directry this wkend map some shit out.
and holefully have another cruise in middle july.

cheers scott
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Thu, 30 June 2005 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How is the Saturday the 16th looking, if we go then i can get the night off work and will be able to bring my wing man. and definatly detour the rally track, hopefully we can get a bigger turn out this time.
cheers harley
urb3n raid3r
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Fri, 01 July 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how old does the rolla have to be, to be allowed on the old corolla cruises???
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Sat, 02 July 2005 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im assuming ke rollas, but like always tag along are probably allowed Laughing what does every one else think?
cheers harley
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Sat, 02 July 2005 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pfft who cares what rolla u come in.

if im coming, itll be in my sprinta as the ke20 is major engine nock n stuff, so yes who cares\

u guys only had like 15 ppl on th elast cryise so yeh who cares, im drunken lols
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Sun, 03 July 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its gona be ona friday nite.
date not set yet.
still gota finalise route before date is set.

will prolly be second to last wkend of july. i think

KEs are preferred but any rollas are welcome the more the merryier just as long there are more KEs than others.

stay tuned
cheers scott
rolla20
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Mon, 04 July 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy i will b there in my stock as rock granny special!
when will u set the date,time etc?
Lachie
Regular

January 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Mon, 04 July 2005 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMP020 wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 19:59

its gona be ona friday nite.
date not set yet.
still gota finalise route before date is set.

will prolly be second to last wkend of july. i think

KEs are preferred but any rollas are welcome the more the merryier just as long there are more KEs than others.

stay tuned
cheers scott

Cool, might bring out the ae92 that night then.
I've always loved the ke's
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Tue, 05 July 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the more the merryer

date and time still 2 be set final route has not yet been completed.
gimy a couple of days.

cheers scott
bassy
Regular

July 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Tue, 05 July 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant wait scotty! you gonna be driving the keford or what?! i vote for the 29th or 30th. Lets get heaps of rollas hey!
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Wed, 06 July 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry machew keford wil not be attending EVER.

i like 29th july its last friday of the month. worx for me

ill try n finish the cruise route 2nite.

cheers scott

WE NEED MORE ROLLAS
DAM ROLLA HEDS STOP SELLING THEM AND KEEP THEM SO YOU CAN CRUISE WIT US.
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 Wed, 06 July 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ok cruise route is all set it only took one n a half hours of planning on paper so should be a good 2- 3 hrs of cruisin with lil stops which well make along the way.

once ive typed it all up does anyone want a copy just 2 have a look over see what u think?

cheers scott
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Wed, 06 July 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i wouldnt mind a copy of the route email me at mini_man77@hotmail.com cheers. my mate just baught a ke20 but doesnt have his liscence so might be able to get a mate to drive it for him. hope to see u all there.
cheers harley
bassy
Regular

July 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Wed, 06 July 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good so far scotty boy. can u hook us up with a copy?
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Thu, 07 July 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
harley and matty you gots ur copys
i need some feed back.

i mite try and chek it out this wkend iron out any rough bits so nuttin goes rong on the nite.

cant wait

cheers scott
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Thu, 07 July 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah dude i got my copy, if u wanna check it out sunday night i can come with u......
cheers harley
crownsixfour
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Fri, 08 July 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i tag along i dont have corrola but i got my bellet going at moment heres a pic
http://www.adam.com.au/mike1983/Pictures/bellet-00 1.html
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Fri, 08 July 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man ive seen that bellet around, youve come into my work a couple times

its mint!
crownsixfour
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Fri, 08 July 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah yes youd be the guy at dick smiths, somthing that may come as interest is im currently buildin an engine for the old girl (the old twin cams a bit dated) its a 4age with cordia td03 turbo and 5 speed should be good for bout 160 kw
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Sat, 09 July 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have no objections to you bringin ur isuzu along. only becuse u is puttin a real engine in it.

should i make the date closer i cant be botherd waitin and i need to start stripping PMP asap.
or not owel
hangin out for this sucker shoudl be good
aslong as turn out is over 5 rollas.

cheers scott
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Sat, 09 July 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah if u make the date closer that would be cool aslong as i can get the night off.
cheers harley
rolla20
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Mon, 11 July 2005 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy R U ROLLAS CRUSIN THE TOYMODS CAR CRUISE
THIS SUNDAY 17TH JULY , STARTING AT BUNNINGS MILE END
@ 12:00 ,CAUSE I MAY TAKE MY GRANNY SPEC FOR A LOOK!
ae86dave
Regular

May 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Mon, 11 July 2005 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh how i wish my car was ready!! Rolling Eyes
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Tue, 12 July 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didnt realise how far away the 29th was dam im alredy sik of waiting.

gota pass on toymods cruise got shit to do.

counting down the days.

cheers scott
-Talasas-
Regular

July 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Fri, 15 July 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be in, after all I'd like to be in a cruise where I'm not the only AE Corolla (except Sprinters) like last time!

Though I'm not up for a real petrol burner so I may join you fellas in the hills. I wanna give my new bushes a run Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 15 July 2005 11:56]

PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Sat, 16 July 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the more the merrier

asling as there is more old skool rollas than there is new skool.

cheers scott
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Tue, 19 July 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
be there or be square

cheers scott
rolla20
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Tue, 19 July 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy how long is the cruise! r u cruisin the gazzanats cruise the following night?
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Wed, 20 July 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo rolla20

well the time depends on how slow some of the cars are. most of the KEs these days got 5ks so they keep the pace alright.

but itll be at the very least 2 hours.

from west beach through bay and city up to lofty down express way bak up 2 windy piont then through blackwood through corromandel then blewitt springs and finishes at moana.

so if u can keep up itll be mad cruise.

cheers scott

i mite hit up the gazzanats cruise depends if anything else is on.
aeke
Regular

July 2003
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Thu, 21 July 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do hear corolla cruise, I will bring my KE30 for a boost. How many cars will be out? Any other quick rollas coming?
rolla20
Occasional Poster

July 2005
icon14.gif  Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Thu, 21 July 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool dont u worry about little old 3ks not keepin up, like i say she is a granny special, but she goes pretty well. thats killer lay out bud cant wait.by the way my other car is on cardomein, showing bits an pieces as far now!called micro machine have a look if u have time shes a KE20.

cheers adam
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Thu, 21 July 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aeke fingers crossed that kristys n johns ke30 2dr wit 1G makes it along. i gotsta kik johns ass into gear so he tidys it up abit.

and rolla20 throw us a link to ur site so we can all chek it out.

keep on rollin
see you all on the 29th Very Happy

cheers scott
rolla20
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Thu, 21 July 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2052562
yeah have a look tell me wat ya think? being built for gazzanats comp!

later adam

[Updated on: Thu, 21 July 2005 14:45]

aeke
Regular

July 2003
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Fri, 22 July 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam thats one tuff rolla, how far off from running is it? Have you got rego for it, im sure you could say that it's an import 3K and drive it on the street. What diff are you running?

Will
rolla20
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Fri, 22 July 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks bud, yeah ive got two months until it really needs 2 b ready, but ha the soona the better! the diff well at moment standed , looking at puttin a skyline 4:11 ratio, really want 3:45 ratio but ha im only doin BURNOUTS! Very Happy
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Sat, 23 July 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry but i am out, got to save as i am going to fly to melbourne for the day.
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Sat, 23 July 2005 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck
adam all i can say is.
THAT THING AINT GONA BE AT GAZZANATS IS IT?

if so im fucked all i got iza stock 250 with 350 holley n extractors although i can do 150kmph on the spot i cant BOOST.

see yall on the cruise

cheers scott
rolla20
Occasional Poster

July 2005
icon14.gif  Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Sun, 24 July 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing she sure is goin to b at gazzanats, but tracking down rollas that r for wrecking is hard. if u can help, Very Happy ill c u on cruise!
thanks ads Very Happy
Turdslot
Regular

August 2003
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Tue, 26 July 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how late do you recon you guys will be cruisin?

i recon ill be able to come join ya from bout 10.30 onwards...

scott, maybe pm me your mobile number so i can sms ya or something?

cheers

PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Tue, 26 July 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scott we should be out till bout 12:30 - 1 i hope

depends on the pace of some of the slower rollas through the hills.

well have to see i guess.

only 3 days to go.
hope all yall got ya rollas goin sweet.

cheers scott
rolla20
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Tue, 26 July 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u wouldnt bloody guess granny special decided too blow a head gasket, but dont worry it should be still there even if its blown! Shocked
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Wed, 27 July 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adam sux to hear bout hed gasket. fuckit if it still drives u beta be on the cruise.

or just chuk anufa k engine in it 2 nite and itll be all sweet.
its dat easi

catchyas
cheers scott
rolla20
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Wed, 27 July 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
granny spec should b there, doing head valve regrind tommorrow ,an hoefully all goes well!
ads Very Happy
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Thu, 28 July 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to hear adam
cruise route is finished and printed out

you rekon 15 copys will be enough?
i thought so

one more day people see u allo 2moro

cheers scott
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Fri, 29 July 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very keen for this, just wasting time before the cruise at the moment. still need to put my make up on and decide which shoes im gonna wear. Laughing
see you all there.
cheers harley
v8xc
Regular

March 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Fri, 29 July 2005 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car scott

I flew past ya in my Red KE55 with white racing stripe down the freeway heading back into Adelaide.

Also passed you guys when u were pulled over on the side of the road just up from the cops who had pulled over the P platin' Commodore.

I might come out on the next one.

Mick.
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 29th July 8:30pm WestBeach Carprk Fri, 29 July 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mick yea i seen ya
we were flying down the freeway
was fuckin awesum

wel id say the cruise was a 98% SUCCESS
only one car didnt start due to stereo drain.
and also a lil ding in dingos ke55 when nicks ke25 got cut off my a ke10.

but all is well the route was killa hills were awesum.

good turn out about 10-15 rollas at some pionts.

lotsa road laws broken lotsa fun had

im sure all the fellas will be at the next one and so should anyone else interested.

cheers scott
Turdslot
Regular

August 2003
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 an edge of your seat thriller "new york times" Sat, 30 July 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah good cruise, good fun, Nice cars!

I've definatly gotta get some more power after seeing how those 5k's run.

My diff's got a whine coming from it now, dont think the ke11 could handle the long straights out the other side of clarendon.

Shame bout that guy taking all our plate numbers at windy point, he wont be able to do shit about it tho...

scott.
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 an edge of your seat thriller "new york times" Sat, 30 July 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i need to put my bigger battery back in, still shitting myself about the tunnels on the freeway.
oh well. hope to get such a good turn out for #4
cheers harley
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 an edge of your seat thriller "new york times" Sat, 30 July 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey scott
you got yaself a mighty fine ke11 mate loox hot.
5k with 5spd = the bomb
no biggy with with the dood at windy hes got no proof we was just minding our own buisness wen a stupid datto desided to be a knob Smile

harley LOL silly stereos in lil cars wit lil batterys n lil alternators. just dont work.
its all good stuff liek that is 2 be expected when u cruisein in a 30 yr old car.

next one mite be during the day so we can have a bbq some fotos shoots.

wel until then keep on rolla peeps.

cheers scott
crownsixfour
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 an edge of your seat thriller "new york times" Sat, 30 July 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry if my skid at windy point got you in trouble could help it
bassy
Regular

July 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 an edge of your seat thriller "new york times" Sat, 30 July 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great cruise this time round, gonna be hard to top in my opinion. Had an awesome time!

What are you talking bout scotty, i didnt see anyone break any laws. After my radiator didnt leak for the majority of the cruise it decided to piss itself on the 5 minute drive home! I think i need to find a replacement... Yeah those 5k's go nice! can see how much more torque they have over my 4k up them hills!

cant wait for the next one, day time n bbq would be great!
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 an edge of your seat thriller "new york times" Sat, 30 July 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lets hope that I have a rolla by next cruise, i feel pretty silly about be there is a FWD nissan.

BTW sorry about everyone getting lost.
OPPS I said "I was pretty awesome huh?" instead of "It was pretty awesome huh?"
Shame about the brown KE55's front left and light though.

[Updated on: Sun, 31 July 2005 13:19]

ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE* #3 an edge of your seat thriller "new york times" Sun, 31 July 2005 07:38 Go to previous message
Yeah awesom cruise all round. day time cruise with a bbq sounds awesom Surprised then people who are still keen head up to the hills later in the evening.
cheers harley
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Gazzanats Cruise No 2
Next Topic:full lock nats
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:11:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082550048828125 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.