Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 30 July 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Promise you won't laugh, its a 4ac pooowah, temporarily. Also a super white 2 spray-can paint job Laughing , still has rust but I really need the car for work (penrith) or I would have to catch 2 trains and walk for 30 minutes.
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 01 August 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you sure u wanna take that car to melb?
a tow from interstate could be costly Wink
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 04 August 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know who said that 4ac's are internally strong, but my 3th 4ac start reving in two piston mode Mad .I can hear a knocking noise on the head. Well it was good when it lasted Sad .
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 05 August 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 05 August 2005 01:38]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 05 August 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 09:01

i dont know who said that 4ac's are internally strong, but my 3th 4ac start reving in two piston mode Mad .I can hear a knocking noise on the head. Well it was good when it lasted Sad .

That's an interesting problem you have there...

And,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/AE86slut/misc4.jpg
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 05 August 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think by 3th he meant 3rd
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 05 August 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Maybe that knocking noise on the head is someone hitting you over the melon with a pointy stick for replacing a 4AC with a 4AC TWICE!!!!! Shocked Seriously who does that?!
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 05 August 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, 3rd engine gone Confused I meant the two pistons werent working.
Yes a knocking noise where the rocket cover is, my bad.

[Updated on: Fri, 05 August 2005 05:50]

bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 05 August 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 14:06

Maybe that knocking noise on the head is someone hitting you over the melon with a pointy stick for replacing a 4AC with a 4AC TWICE!!!!! Shocked Seriously who does that?!

Grow up Indi.

This shit always happens when I'm typing fast

[Updated on: Fri, 05 August 2005 05:51]

Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 05 August 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry I thought you were saying that you've blown 3 4ACs in the same car. My mistake. Embarassed
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 05 August 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YOU BETTER BE (joking)
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 05 August 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hint: make the 4th engine a 4AG and make it to melbourne Razz
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 05 August 2005 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this event in melbourne, crap way to far to drive, oh well shit happens
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 06 August 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
.wolfwood wrote on Sat, 06 August 2005 01:32

is this event in melbourne, crap way to far to drive, oh well shit happens

pfft wheres your spirit!
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 06 August 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah dont be such a girl..... Razz
Willy86
Regular

May 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 09 August 2005 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surprised Im Keen!
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 09 August 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be their...in 79rollaboys car! Very Happy
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 11 August 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be dere in my newly painted and bodykitted sprinter.
And hopefully a CA18det engine! Smile .

Where is the meeting place of the cruise??
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 11 August 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yet to be decided

we shall leave it up to the chadster id say, he will know best.

and, are we meeting up on friday? (id prefer that as id like guys who are competing sat&sun to still be able to meet up).

This would meet depart on thurs, so another day off work, but plenty of notice so start arranging your work now ppls.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 12 August 2005 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where are all the melbourne ppl? we need a listing for them too.. this time they ALL might turn up.. slack cunts Wink
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 13 August 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Expected Melbournites Showing up:

Shiri
Henn
RallyStanza
StockAE86
Toyoda
DRFTAE86
Choony_AE86
Fujiwara_Tofu
SC_Trueno
levin_boi (Maybe)
LEE_AE86 (J-Blood Trueno)
rthy
WANTED_AE86
schao (Hopefully)
ozstrider
4AGE
tofu_garage (Hopefully)
Sam_Q (Hopefully)
KOPDIS + 2

If anyone can get into contact with the following people please do so and inform them:
- Kenneth (White JDM Inspired AE86)
- John (JY-086. Top Secret AE86)
- Anyone else in the ID Family group
- Wing (Matt Black Drift AE86)
- Mike (Blue Aus-Spec AE86 with Levin Window Slits)
as well as anyone who else that may be interested in comming along

Update the list if you see this fit... I have taken some of the names from the corosponding thread in the Victoria Section
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 14 August 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well im from Melbourne and will attend (if car is done), and i know of 2 others in Melbourne that are also interested.
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 16 August 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this invition only? Do you have a spot for a ae86's that is not much of a ae86?
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 16 August 2005 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Tue, 16 August 2005 15:32

is this invition only? Do you have a spot for a ae86's that is not much of a ae86?

until you pull that pic of the green trash 86 out of garths thread you are BANNED Shocked

86 nazi: NO 86 MEET FOR YOU, COME BACK 1 YEAR!
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 16 August 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its only there to show mr 1jz what a ricer is, Ill pull it out.
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 17 August 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not by invitation.
Show up if you want to, but be warned. Hachi fans dont like rotary's.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 17 August 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speak for yourself Rolling Eyes

Razz
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 17 August 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think i'm speaking for the group when I say that All AE86/AE85's are urged to come along... everything else is welcome to attend but the meet is an AE86 meet... so don't expect to park in between all the sprinters

but by all means, if u don't own an ae86 and/or like them, come along and check out the best sprinters from around the country.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 17 August 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 08:19

its only there to show mr 1jz what a ricer is, Ill pull it out.

lol ok dude

i was kidding about the banned thing btw, all ae86 are welcome even if its more rust than metal Very Happy

but shiri, what are you doing iniviting all the non-ae86 scum along! blasphemy! Razz
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 17 August 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86 Elitism is alive and well in all of us... We all know that all non-ae86's too come along will be shunned and not be seen in any photos... i just didn't wanna say it straight off

Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 18 August 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 11:26

Hachi fans dont like rotary's.

BS!!!

I've owned 5 rotaries and yearn for another!
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 18 August 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah an RX-8 with.................whatever

There are quite a few nice cars out there other than AE86s

flame away ladies
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 19 August 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats wrong with rotaries? If i didnt own an ae86, id own a S5 Rx7, i love them Very Happy

sound kool, look tough easy to drive fast...
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 19 August 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Agreed, if i wasn't spending to much money on the sprinter i'd be spending to much money on a RX2...
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 19 August 2005 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ae86drift: Must be kind of annoying driving all the way from interstate when we can't be bothered driving 15 minutes to Calder huh?

:\

Dw, i'll try and round up the guys from Melb. should be good.
So you guys arriving on a thurs or fri night? I'm a bit unclear about this, but then again it's like 3 months away. Razz

-Jay
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 19 August 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh it's on again , nice . Will see all you interstaters which i know there , will just be dropping passed this year . To busy to stay the weekend there . Might get someone to take the car out there if there are staying the weekend , maybe Techie on the move will be there again ? Arch grease those fucking wheel bearings this year Laughing Ae86drift get some sleep whilst you are here you might remember who people are Smile SteveAe86 are we going to get in trouble with the security this year Wink Simon preparation is everything Cool

But the real question is who is entering this year ? from memory there was four ae86's last year ?

Also are the toymods people going to out number the kids from ae86-i-am-not-of-age-to-drive-driving-club ? Shocked

edit:

$200 for the first ae86 owner i spot with a ae86driving sticker cut in-half and stuck on there car after defeating them in a drifto battle Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 19 August 2005 22:28]

Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 20 August 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u watch too many cartoons adam. Laughing

-Jay
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 20 August 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont worry my friend i will grease them up well! Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 20 August 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 01:29

until you pull that pic of the green trash 86 out of garths thread you are BANNED Shocked

eh? what green thing?

Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Sat, 20 August 2005 08:10

Ae86drift: Must be kind of annoying driving all the way from interstate when we can't be bothered driving 15 minutes to Calder huh?

pretty much... Smile much love for the true melb hachi crew! you guys were great!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 20 August 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Sat, 20 August 2005 08:27

Ae86drift get some sleep whilst you are here you might remember who people are Smile

rofl. everyone keeps telling me to 'get some sleep fuckya'. lol.

why must you all say such things? is it the dark black rings under my sunken eyes? are they giving my late night/early morning working habits away?

Laughing
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 20 August 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sat, 20 August 2005 21:12

Arch wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 01:29

eh? what green thing?

ahh someone posted this pic of a UK? (think so) ae86 coupe that was riced to all fuck. i was just kidding saying remove it lol, but yeh its gone from ur thread garth.

thinking of this hachi meet is makin me HORNY!! Shocked lol ahahha Laughing

gotta do those guards of mine and get that oil cooler hapnin n shit

go crazy bozoku style! Razz

cyas in 5 months muahah
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 20 August 2005 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what's happening at night then?

Are we going to have some sort of outing each night? Smile

What's down there at Melbourne? Are we going to be where the "gangstaz" are at? Is this kind of a hachi roku camp or just a meeting, then we bugger off and do our own shit?

Perhaps we should all go to the drive in's! That would be cool, maybe someone should organise a little timetable for us to follow, listed with hourly activities involving games such as duck duck goose and egg painting! Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sat, 20 August 2005 17:21]

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 20 August 2005 17:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oops, double post!

[Updated on: Sat, 20 August 2005 17:23]

slipknot86
Regular

June 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 21 August 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm in for sure.
u guys won't drive too fast,rite? cause last time i drove my sprinter back i was driving at 90k/h average,,i was worrying the radiator or the hoses might blow or sth,,,and add coolant every 100kms or so. but at last,,i was back in sydney at 2am,,,
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 21 August 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If your adding coolant every 100km there is something wrong there..

as for organising the weekend, CHAD!! Wink

lets all throw up some ideas, drive in sounds good yeh, and then chad can put them all together and form then into a hachi orgy.

we definately need a run through the hills (melb have any hills? Razz) and also a bit of a poser run too i rekon, cut some city laps bwahah just for fun.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 21 August 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha for sure
organising that will be hell tho
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 21 August 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 00:15

also a bit of a poser run too i rekon, cut some city laps bwahah just for fun.

Ah city runs!! LOOK OUT FOR THE TRAMS!!!!!! Shocked Laughing Laughing
slipknot86
Regular

June 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 22 August 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah city runs!! LOOK OUT FOR THE TRAMS!!!!!! Shocked Laughing Laughing
[/quote]

yeah...and the hook right turn 2 Shocked Shocked Shocked Wink
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 22 August 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be interested, it depends on how well my 20V is running in my car at that moment in time.
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 22 August 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds sweet!

60 or so hachis roaming free all over the city

It will be like a big "bikey" gang instead it'll be grumpy 4 cylinder noise everywhere
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 22 August 2005 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hill runs wouldnt be hard, if you stayed over on the east side of the city, but as garth will clearly remember, going from the airport to a place to eat sunday night wasnt the quickest trip. add another 20 mins for a trip to the hills.

Where are most people going to stay? Airport Forumula 1 like last year?

Events can be organised, but ultimately who's willing to drive around a bit. Garth you can probably elaborate on this more as you were right behind me on the sunday night to dinner in box hill Laughing reminds me of Harvey and Kumar go to white castle Laughing
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 22 August 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I would drive 10 or so hours all the way down to Melbourne so I don't see why I won't drive a few mins to eat Rolling Eyes , but I'll probably be lazy and starve to death!

And I think it's Harold, not Harvey! haha

So how much is it a night at that hotel/motel?
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 22 August 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

There is a Maccas 2minutes walk away from the hotel which was frequented last year... but that resturant was yummy!!

This is the hotel we stayed at, $69 a night for 3 people ya can't go wrong!!

http://www.hotelformule1.com/formule1/fichehotel/g b/for/5044/fiche_hotel.shtml
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 23 August 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah airport formula 1 probably, its close to calder!

yeah i lost it on the way there... fucking BS i tell you! fuckin melbourne! Laughing
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 23 August 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's the easiest trip from box hill to preston.... head to the city, get on the easten freeway, get off at box hill

takes twenty minutes max!

I'd be happy to organize a photoshoot/meet at docklands one night. Perhaps someone can inform a magazine like autosalon or drift battle to come along to that photoshoot too. Has anyone contacted these magazines regarding the actual meet?

The melbourne boys are going to have to organize a location... are we all happy with where we held it last year? or do you we wanna try some place different?

As for a dandy run... I'd organize one but i think you'll be hard pressed to find someone willing too unless they could select the cars attending... Theres nothing worse than a 60 car twisty cruise and half of those cars don't know how to drive. And with a massive crack down on organized car clubs, the cops are a worry as well...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 23 August 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 12:40

I'd be happy to organize a photoshoot/meet at docklands one night. Perhaps someone can inform a magazine like autosalon or drift battle to come along to that photoshoot too. Has anyone contacted these magazines regarding the actual meet?

Considering myself and ae86slut work for these 2 mags respectively.. it shouldnt be an issue getting the article put in Wink
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 23 August 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well that takes care of that then

*feels a sense of accomplishment*
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 23 August 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 12:47

ShiRi wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 12:40

Considering myself and ae86slut work for these 2 mags respectively.. it shouldnt be an issue getting the article put in Wink

Show off... Rolling Eyes Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 23 August 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is a map for everyone on where the proper meet will be held if we agree to the same location as last year

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/28/brimbank2gf.jpg
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 23 August 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i have no probs with where it was last year......

and i think the photoshoot at the docks would be awsome
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Official AE86 Melbourne crazyweekend of a lifetime recap! w/ Pics + Stories
Next Topic:1jz/2jz Cruze
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:17:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085620880126953 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.