Toymods » Cruises and Events » #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 07 July 2005 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was awesome seeing all u guys at the banzai drift day Very Happy some mad cars there... i was there in the cefiro trying to drift.

hopefully my hachi will be ready in time... if not to drift then at least to get to the track for the show and shine.
  Send a private message to this user    
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 07 July 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuel to Queensland and back for Drift Nats cost me $120 and Melbourne is closer. But then I get about 600kms from a full tank. Go the 4AC powah Very Happy
funkymonkey
Regular

October 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 07 July 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
providing I don't write my hachi-rusto off into the side of calder park or phillip island, I'll whack a tradeplate on and come along.

Should have the second SFHS sprinter done by then too hopefully, or at least in running condition.

So that's +1 for VIC
DRiiFT_King
Regular

November 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 07 July 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there again this time, and again in the only stock sprinter,

is there going to be another meet in the park the day before??
ozstrider
Regular

September 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 07 July 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh ill try and be there this time....its not on a saturday is it? That means i gotta get the day off work >.>...provided i still have a job in december.
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 07 July 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i think a meet the day b4 the nats is good like the one at the park last time..
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 07 July 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nats is a 2 day event, a complete drift nationals/hachi roku event orgy Very Happy

thats why i want us to all meet up on friday (drive down thurs Smile ) and yeh..

or we could skip the practice.. lol

i dunno, what do u guys wanna do? a sat meet is better, so the vics dont need time off work, and so we can drive on fri, meaning more can work thurs.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 07 July 2005 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 01:10

i dunno, what do u guys wanna do? a sat meet is better, so the vics dont need time off work, and so we can drive on fri, meaning more can work thurs.

that sounds like a better plan!
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 07 July 2005 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

We could always have the meet on Saturday morning till lunch time, Have some lunch then head to Calder in the arvo to watch the practice...

Just a suggestion... feel free to flame Embarassed Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 07 July 2005 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 07:59

We could always have the meet on Saturday morning till lunch time, Have some lunch then head to Calder in the arvo to watch the practice...

Just a suggestion... feel free to flame Embarassed Laughing

That sounds like the way to go. Can I flame you anyways?
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 07 July 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 08:31

Can I flame you anyways?

http://au.wrs.yahoo.com/;_ylt=ArI.3Xrc62EOLuhpQ_bohG4W5gt.;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12bcnvm86/EXP=1120862292/**http%3A%2F%2Fweasel.faricy.net%2Ffunny%2Fstfu%2Fstfu6.jpg

Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Wink
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 08 July 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BWAHAHAH Laughing

sounds like the way to go yeh
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 08 July 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, Toysprinta and myself will be there!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 08 July 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SprinterBoy wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 20:38

awesome

arch edit the main post!
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 08 July 2005 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look forward to seeing all u guys (and ur cars) again this year.
It was a good turn out last year. Nothing like driving down the highway in your 86 with 20-30 others left,right,front and back. A rare dominate force and sight to see. I can see this becoming a yearly event. Smile
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 09 July 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 20:16

SprinterBoy wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 20:38

awesome

arch edit the main post!

Done and done Wink

oh i havent added any of the vics, this is simply because they dont have to drive. Im sure they will make they're own thread closer to the date, as will us SA guys and NSW guys.

This is just an interest thread, to let ppl know its on, so people can guage how much time they have to get things finished/improved.

Personally i havent spent a great deal on my car the last few months, mine wont even be that different Embarassed

[Updated on: Sat, 09 July 2005 02:00]

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 09 July 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Annual Hachiroku meet???

Dooo ittttt!!! Dooo it nawww!!!!!! What are u waiting forrrr????

Ohhh... its in december....

Dooo it soooonnn!!!!!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 09 July 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE wrote on Sat, 09 July 2005 14:42

Annual Hachiroku meet???

Dooo ittttt!!! Dooo it nawww!!!!!! What are u waiting forrrr????

Ohhh... its in december....

Dooo it soooonnn!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

u funny fucker
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 09 July 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here's another one garth!

http://members.optusnet.com.au/john13187/club4ag2.jpg
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 09 July 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi my dudes,

alright down to business.

whats the G.O with the 86 meet? has someone organised anything yet that in concrete??

Jezza (Rallystanza) and Myself "The Chad Tofu Garage" are bang up for helping you guys while your all down our way!

Throw some ideas at us and lets get some good shit happening to make this year as good and better than last year....

Feel free to contact me @

Hotversionmsport@gmail.com

or

0424 379 955 and Please take note that your girlfriends are to hold back their urges to call me on this #. Thanks

Cheers Guys,

Chad.

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 09 July 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tofu garage wrote on Sat, 09 July 2005 22:41

Hi my dudes,

alright down to business.

whats the G.O with the 86 meet? has someone organised anything yet that in concrete??

Jezza (Rallystanza) and Myself "The Chad Tofu Garage" are bang up for helping you guys while your all down our way!

Throw some ideas at us and lets get some good shit happening to make this year as good and better than last year....

Feel free to contact me @

Hotversionmsport@gmail.com

or

0424 379 955 and Please take note that your girlfriends are to hold back their urges to call me on this #. Thanks

Cheers Guys,

Chad.

chadsticles
if you can organise the melb guys and the bbq again that would roxor!

xolent, they look like plaques mate, ill see what i can do but i usually only deal with vinyl stuff. either way we will have a sticker to commemmorate this years event!
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 09 July 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome stickers for this years event!!

garth how much for 1 driving club sticker? i have 2 on my car atm, but the previous owner stuck one of them all wack Rolling Eyes lol
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 09 July 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Sun, 10 July 2005 00:31

garth how much for 1 driving club sticker? i have 2 on my car atm, but the previous owner stuck one of them all wack Rolling Eyes lol

i dont make them anymore
i wont promote someone elses website because they whored the sticker
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 09 July 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg... all i want is a sticker i dont care about who took this and who made a website about that roflmao

ahh well ill just live with the crooked sticker... not like i care about stickers anyways haha
funkymonkey
Regular

October 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 09 July 2005 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Sun, 10 July 2005 00:31

so when are you get off your arse n come thru with that ae86 shrine/forum/mecca you've been promising us? Very Happy

also since its an event memorabilia shouldn't you have like a "I survived the 2005 AE86 National Meet BBQ" pin or something? Them button pins are cheap as chips to make.
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 10 July 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi guys,

what about a track day at Decca driver training centre instead!
would be better then a bbq, we could hire it for a day!

if you dudes plan your days off around that weekend, take off an extra day this could happen!

would be the best meet ever, we could still catch up with everyone and all have a drive too.. Shocked

what do you think?
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 10 July 2005 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How bad would it be if someone from Sydney had a mechanical problem/accident and couldn't be fixed with duct tape or something during that track day!
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 10 July 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tofu garage wrote on Sat, 09 July 2005 22:41

Please take note that your girlfriends are to hold back their urges to call me on this #. Thanks

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh Chad what a crack up!!!!!!
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 11 July 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xolent wrote on Mon, 11 July 2005 01:48

How bad would it be if someone from Sydney had a mechanical problem/accident and couldn't be fixed with duct tape or something during that track day!

pfft pussy Razz j/k I think thats something you face every time you compete in an event interstate (wasn't that why it was suggested that this meet be held on December 10th because some of the hachi's would be there for Drift Nats?) if its a concern then you dont go on the track, having said that though the track day would have to be on the Monday because you would hate to miss out on Drift Nats if something did go wrong, and then if something went wrong at Drift Nats you'd miss out on the track day Confused
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 11 July 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Chad is cleary the man with the best ideas...

and that sounds like a awsome idea.. but like indi said, monday would probbly be best as might see a few more cars out there as im sure the driftnats cars wouldnt mind coming out again for a play
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 12 July 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in with the SA boys Archy. I'm hoping to compete at these nationals.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 12 July 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dudes,

Chad is in Canberra for the week so won't be online, but he's working on it.

Decca sounds awesome - there is a huge skidpan there where we can set up some whitches hats, and also a tight little circuit which could be a lot of fun.

Cheers,

Jeremy.
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 12 July 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count taree in again, me and org86t. and if i pull my finger out might be able to give my car a cold.

[Updated on: Tue, 12 July 2005 09:06]

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 12 July 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4ageeza wrote on Tue, 12 July 2005 14:18

Count me in with the SA boys Archy. I'm hoping to compete at these nationals.

great stuff joel! if theres anything u need to help u compete, lemme know, ill make some room in my car to take down parts too.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 14 July 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm thinking i might make the trek over there in dec

few questions tho. why have the meet up when the drift praccy is on? means several ppl wont be able to go to the meet.

have it on the friday before the pracy!

easy. the rest of us are all taking days off work for it, so the vics shouldnt bve whinging about taking one day off Wink
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 14 July 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Thu, 14 July 2005 18:05

i'm thinking i might make the trek over there in dec

few questions tho. why have the meet up when the drift praccy is on? means several ppl wont be able to go to the meet.

have it on the friday before the pracy!

easy. the rest of us are all taking days off work for it, so the vics shouldnt bve whinging about taking one day off Wink

agreed

so whats the plan?
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 14 July 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY!

Wow, can't believe it's been almost a year since the last meet.

I'm there. Very Happy

Hope to see you guys soon. Is des comng?

-Jay
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 14 July 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, just did a compression test and the 4AGE failed!
Looks like im gonna miss this again! Sad Gotta save more money for another engine, There goes the A3A's and some fresh paint too! Sad
Have some fun for me!
Cheers.
-Whitchy-
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 15 July 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn man that sucks...

get a loan, get a new motor and come down!
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 15 July 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its 5 months away whitchy... in that time you can get everything you want

get down here... we have to discuss our crappy sprinters together
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 15 July 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHITCHY wrote on Thu, 14 July 2005 23:54

Looks like im gonna miss this again! Sad Gotta save more money for another engine, There goes the A3A's and some fresh paint too! Sad
Have some fun for me!
Cheers.
-Whitchy-

How low was the compression???
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 15 July 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The newest Dirty Ibis recruit might make his way over from Japan for this!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/AE86slut/DirtyIbisJP.jpg
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 15 July 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 12:24

WHITCHY wrote on Thu, 14 July 2005 23:54

Have some fun for me!
Cheers.
-Whitchy-

How low was the compression???

it was 10psi lower than the second-lowest cylinder, if i recall correctly

there was a 20spi variance between the lowest and highest i think.

he has a thread in the technical section.

Best of luck guys on your annual hachi meet!
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 15 July 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Compression was
(1)100, (2)100, (3)90, (4)110

I would love to get a loan and do it all, but I don't have a credit rating, and my work is shifty so some weeks I might only get 100 bucks and not be able to make repayments, and I don't wanna pay interest either!
I am getting as many jobs as I can so if I am lucky I will have the motor in time! Guess I'll just have to wait and see!
Unless someone wants to donate a GZE??? Very Happy
Cheers.
-Whitchy-
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 15 July 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 12:36

I suspect he is leaving that peice of modern art at home? i cant see it getting complied in a hurry Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 15 July 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 13:23

I suspect he is leaving that peice of modern art at home? i cant see it getting complied in a hurry Laughing

lol... How cool is the exhaust on it! I'm basing all future modifications on this thing.

My boss was the one who took the pic, and he commented that it was on the track constantly the whole day, with 4 or 5 drivers rotating and taking turns thrashing the ring-hole out of it. They probably chucked ini $5.00 each and had a drift car for the day! Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 15 July 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 14:43

cannonball wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 13:23

lol... How cool is the exhaust on it! I'm basing all future modifications on this thing.

My boss was the one who took the pic, and he commented that it was on the track constantly the whole day, with 4 or 5 drivers rotating and taking turns thrashing the ring-hole out of it. They probably chucked ini $5.00 each and had a drift car for the day! Laughing

roflrofl

its a dorislut
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 17 July 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi dudes,

Will make some calls this week to decca...

I think that friday the 9th of Dec would be the best!

Will keep you guys updated!

The friday track day would also mean more track time and practise for all the guys competing, and for those who aren't competing, this would mean an awesome track day/ skid pan with all your Hachi mates!

This has never been done in Aus and it would be awesome to have this track day soley for AE86's!

There is also a possibility of the event being published in a certain magazine/dvd!!

So lets start to get some #'s so I can investigate the track day.

Email me with interest @ Hotversionmsport@gmail.com

Cheers,

Chad.
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 17 July 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
#1 right here. i will be down for the skidpan/track day FOR SURE

only reason i wont be there is if i crash my car. so put me down Very Happy
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 19 July 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Holidays approved, just hope the car is finished!!!
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 21 July 2005 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here's some pictures of last years event to get people in the mood...
http://www.geocities.com/tareetoymods/vic_s_trip_014.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/tareetoymods/vic_s_trip_074.jpg
http://img98.exs.cx/img98/8879/melb18sp.jpg
http://img83.exs.cx/img83/8968/0029fy.jpg
http://img150.exs.cx/img150/7426/10023112mv.jpg
http://img32.exs.cx/img32/2736/0093bx.jpg
http://img32.exs.cx/img32/9045/0219bl.jpg
http://img76.exs.cx/img76/2848/10022462xy.jpg
http://img71.exs.cx/img71/1541/10022557ja.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/aeblayde/medium_DSCN4128.jpg
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 22 July 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn!
im itchin to go!!
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 23 July 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm definately up for a track day on the Friday. My weekends are Thursday-Friday anyway. Was thinking of taking the GOR down, takes a couple of extra hours, but i haven't driven yet.

Cheers
Steve
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 23 July 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id also love to hit up GOR

but its too much detour for the trip down for us SA guys
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 23 July 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe this time around Arch, i'll get a chance to finally meet you.

Laughing

-Jay
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 24 July 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Sat, 23 July 2005 20:55

Maybe this time around Arch, i'll get a chance to finally meet you.

Laughing

-Jay

yeh for sure man!

im gonna introduce myself to absolutely everyone this time, we only get to do this once a year, gotta make it worth it hehehe

edit: im just about to spend a whole shiteload on a new bed suite and TV, looks like my hachi is not going to recieve any pennies for a few months hehe

[Updated on: Sun, 24 July 2005 00:37]

tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 28 July 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi guys and girls,

quick heads up on the track day, Decca is no go for friday the 9th dec. so i am trying to work out soming with Full lock and Calder park, will keep u posted.

regards Chad
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 28 July 2005 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks chad, let us know man! Very Happy
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 29 July 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car is finally finished.
Im coming Smile
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 29 July 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
bubbles wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 20:47

the car is finally finished.
Im coming Smile

WTF!? REALLY? that's great man, last time I saw it, like a month ago, it had no engine, rust, and stuff!

What did you put in it?
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Official AE86 Melbourne crazyweekend of a lifetime recap! w/ Pics + Stories
Next Topic:1jz/2jz Cruze
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:23:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0098960399627686 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.