Toymods » Cruises and Events » #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

icon14.gif  #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 28 June 2005 10:54 Go to next message
Hey guys!!

Many will remember the Australian Hachi Roku meet of 2004, in Decemember in Melbourne.

Well, id like us to start thinking about this years event. I hear there is another melbourne event planned in Decemeber, the final round of the 2005 Drift Nationals.

I think we should organise another Hachi Roku meet, not only to meet new faces, but to see how all of our great cars are coming along!

Post your input my fellow hachi fiends Very Happy

EDIT: added date, yes it will be on the drift nationals weekend

Interested list:

SA*

Arch
Skaney
Genkin
Skein
ae86dave
Joel
Simon
Steve
Damien
Leighton
Kaan

NSW*

AE86Drift
Nightdevil
AE86Slut
Indi
Xolent
UUP-46X
bathurst91
sprintersaurus
whitchy
Machavelli
AE86boy
Evan
79rollaboy
JNR 13B
Ribbo
Mrfool
org86t
Joyrider_34
Bubbles
Willy86

ACT*

Toysprinter
Sprinterboy

VIC*

Shiri
Henn
RallyStanza
StockAE86
Toyoda
DRFTAE86
Choony_AE86
Fujiwara_Tofu
SC_Trueno
levin_boi (Maybe)
LEE_AE86 (J-Blood Trueno)
rthy
WANTED_AE86
schao (Hopefully)
ozstrider
4AGE
tofu_garage (Hopefully)
Sam_Q (Hopefully)
KOPDIS + 2

If anyone can get into contact with the following people please do so and inform them:
- Kenneth (White JDM Inspired AE86)
- John (JY-086. Top Secret AE86)
- Anyone else in the ID Family group
- Wing (Matt Black Drift AE86)
- Mike (Blue Aus-Spec AE86 with Levin Window Slits)

[Updated on: Sun, 14 August 2005 14:25]

Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Tue, 28 June 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im there!

ill captain the NSW guys this time if andrew doesnt wanna!

whos in from NSW?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Tue, 28 June 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anything after August i'm in!
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Tue, 28 June 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not for another year or more Sad
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Tue, 28 June 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in!!!

Been waiting for this!!!!
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Tue, 28 June 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant take my car if its december Sad
any other month would be good. but not dec/jan Sad
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Tue, 28 June 2005 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Id come down
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Tue, 28 June 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'm in for sure!!! & my car will be on the road... finally! Which means i'll actually be able to keep up with you guys& not have to wait for the down hills to wind out the 4-ac! Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Tue, 28 June 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Wed, 29 June 2005 08:25

& not have to wait for the down hills to wind out the 4-ac! Laughing

That's extra funny coz it's true! Laughing

Anyways, I wouldn't miss it for the world guys! But this time, it's Hume HWY down and back. I don't care how boring it is!

And no driving through puddles with hot extractors this time... Confused Embarassed
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Tue, 28 June 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell yeh. I missed the last one from fear of 4ac retribution.
So i will be there with a new hachi Very Happy
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Tue, 28 June 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 29 June 2005 09:35

And no driving through puddles with hot extractors this time... Confused Embarassed

Also extrmely funny in a bringing back painfull memories kind of way... Laughing

Hume wasn't to boring on the way home last year remember there was major rain, hail, super fog, your break down, lame jokes over the CB's... i'm sure therewas other things to... Laughing Laughing
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Wed, 29 June 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If its on the weekend of Melbourne Drift Nats count me in for sure! Very Happy I'd say John would be up for it too.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Wed, 29 June 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Wed, 29 June 2005 10:14

If its on the weekend of Melbourne Drift Nats count me in for sure! Very Happy I'd say John would be up for it too.

Yep, that's when it will be. Who knows, maybe there'll be more of us competing this time eh?
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Wed, 29 June 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me as down..
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 29 June 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most likely the 10th and 11th December weekend as the Drift Nationals FINAL is on @ Calder Park

Goin to apply for holidays tomorrow Evil or Very Mad
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Wed, 29 June 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 29 June 2005 15:48

Yep, that's when it will be. Who knows, maybe there'll be more of us competing this time eh?

Hmmm maybe Wink maybe even a chick in a AE86 competing Rolling Eyes
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 29 June 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh so Jezz likes the route I mapped out on the way down.. and yet others (points at Will) proclaimed never again!.. haha so whats it going to be!!

I know.. perhaps we actually stick to the schedule this time and not hang around at the BP 5km after starting out for 30min! lol.

If its up to me, Id say same thing again. Same route down, then Hume backup. Maybe this time we can do it in less than 20hrs.. Laughing I still have that road at Bermagui burned into my mind. I must revisit it... If its a goer then Ill have a camera Installed to turn on and off at "interesting" places.

I was considering in the back of my mind some sort of Midyear major Hachi meet for NSW, but we're already mid-year and it seems people dont have the time and money to do things... So maybe preperations shall Begin for Melbourne... again Shocked
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 29 June 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha it's 6 months away, so I've got half a chance of my car being ready this time lol. Laughing
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 29 June 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much hours does it take from syd to SA?

[Updated on: Wed, 29 June 2005 12:04]

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 29 June 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've never traveled to Melbourne before, but don't you mean Victoria nightdevil?
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 29 June 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeh! Garth should make those stickers like those club4ag'ers have and put it on the side of our fender! saying "ae86.2005" or something!

I would so pay a bagillion dollars for that!
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 29 June 2005 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xolent wrote on Wed, 29 June 2005 22:53

I've never traveled to Melbourne before, but don't you mean Victoria nightdevil?

Wel yeah how far is it from melb to SA then?

takes about 9-10 hors to melb
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 29 June 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 29 June 2005 21:50

I still have that road at Bermagui burned into my mind. I must revisit it... If its a goer then Ill have a camera Installed to turn on and off at "interesting" places.

That road was great fun... even in the 4-ac p00...

If we go that way again & we actually stick to the plan we could make it in 10hrs... No stopping at petrol stations to chat the whole way down! Laughing
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 30 June 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightdevil wrote on Wed, 29 June 2005 22:03

About 16-20 hours from Sydney to Adelaide depending on how you drive.
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 30 June 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noooooo...Why did the planning have to start so soon, now the rest of the year is gonna go so slowly!Thanks Arch!

Count me in this time, Should have nice shiny matching panels, and hopefully my running rich problem will be fixed!(If the engine is still running!)
And I will have my A3A's! YEAHHHH!!!
And no Schoolies to take my funds away!
Cheers.
-Whitchy-
Kaan
Regular

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 30 June 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 10:18

nightdevil wrote on Wed, 29 June 2005 22:03

About 16-20 hours from Sydney to Adelaide depending on how you drive.

yeh about 16hrs i moved from sydney to adelaide last week
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 30 June 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was wondering where you got to Kaan, Did you take the sproonter wid you?
Kaan
Regular

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 30 June 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i did. found a job too doing the same thing as wat i did in syd so its all good
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 30 June 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you going to SA drift nats Craig?
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 30 June 2005 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightdevil wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 07:20

xolent wrote on Wed, 29 June 2005 22:53

Wel yeah how far is it from melb to SA then?

takes about 9-10 hors to melb

SA - Melb takes 8 hours at 110, can do it in 6 tho..

top post updated

this is gonna be wicked!

where are the sa 86ers? all gone slack eh?! Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2005 15:46]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 02 July 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xolent wrote on Wed, 29 June 2005 22:57

oh yeh! Garth should make those stickers like those club4ag'ers have and put it on the side of our fender! saying "ae86.2005" or something!

I would so pay a bagillion dollars for that!

i will do some for sure! i didnt think of this last time.
got pics of ones on club4ag?

im with jezz on this guys
hume down and back!
that way we dont have to use/drive around that fucking horrid electronic tolled road in melb... ughh

also faster
and better road surface
more stops with 98 oct fuel
less time

more memories of stinky exhaust wrap lol
sooo bad...

also, shall we do the same formula one hotel? its close to calder and easy to park our cars too! and this time we know to book early and not to double book other people out of any spare rooms *sough* des *cough* lol

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 02 July 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also

can someone get a hold of chad (tofugarage) to organise the melb boys again?
he did a fucking fantastic job last time!

also i might give Fulllock a call about a special ae86 parking/shown shine inside the gates (nice n safe)

shall we have another park meet aswell?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Sat, 02 July 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 29 June 2005 09:35

no splash guard eh? silly jezza
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 02 July 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok im keen for this, but 1 question. Why do we have to go to melb, cant we go straight to SA via wagga wagga route
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 02 July 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightdevil wrote on Sat, 02 July 2005 18:36

ok im keen for this, but 1 question. Why do we have to go to melb, cant we go straight to SA via wagga wagga route

coz the meet is in MELB maaaaan
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 02 July 2005 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meet is in melb, craig u am teh cooked Razz

yes formula one is the shiz, unless steve comes (which he will) and we stay his at his bros lol.

tofugarage where are ya mannnnnggg, ORGANISE Razz rofmaos

yes garth a special wittle section for us hachi bums would be much appreciated, its speshhh, and its safe Very Happy

man this isnt for months, hmmm, gonna have to rice the hachi for this one, guards n dish n shit, mang a canna wait yer
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 03 July 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optusnet.com.au/john13187/inside.jpg

Here it is! I'd like it on the driver's side fender behind the wheel but this guy liked it on his ashtray!!
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 03 July 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 02:13

yes formula one is the shiz, unless steve comes (which he will) and we stay his at his bros lol.

Ummm that's not the formula one at the airport is it? Cause there's three certain hachi drivers who aren't allowed back there after the shit fight that happened last time when the receptionist stole a digital camera from Kris' room because one of the other rooms was making a noise Rolling Eyes
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 03 July 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 12:04

Arch wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 02:13

Ummm that's not the formula one at the airport is it? Cause there's three certain hachi drivers who aren't allowed back there after the shit fight that happened last time when the receptionist stole a digital camera from Kris' room because one of the other rooms was making a noise Rolling Eyes

yep it is

but fuck them. they wont realise anyhow. Very Happy
Machiavelli
Regular

September 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 03 July 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ill definately be in this year.
dont kno how much fun its going to be with my dogger 4A-C. o well should be good any way.

Nikos.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 03 July 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Machiavelli wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 13:24

dont kno how much fun its going to be with my dogger 4A-C. o well should be good any way.

Nikos.

hahaha then fun has nothing to do with the engine in your car

just bring a CB radio.. LOL
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 03 July 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmmm...... all the memories come flooding back!!

mental note to self.... Pack light!!!

Should be good....
Im keen hopefully the wife is too.

its where my car made its show deput!
hasnt had a polish since!!! Laughing
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 03 July 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok then fair enuff
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 03 July 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im 200% in!!
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 04 July 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Machiavelli wrote on Sun, 03 July 2005 13:24

Nikos.

Dude i had a 4a-c last year & still had fun... Just wait for the down hill sections Evil or Very Mad Razz
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 04 July 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will let chad/tofu garage know... but i think u might wanna contact adam/improvedae86, he seems to know 90% of the melb 86 boys
JNR 13B
Regular

June 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 04 July 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I'm in
Plus there will be another ae86 will come along aswell.

just need more detail on what is happening that's all.

where do I find detail on last year's meeting?

Cheers

plus how many days should i take off for work?

[Updated on: Mon, 04 July 2005 13:34]

ae86dave
Regular

May 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 04 July 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah id love to go hopefully my ae86 will be running by then

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 05 July 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JNR 13B wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 23:12

where do I find detail on last year's meeting?

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=48473&prevloaded=1&rid=3534&S=af51fc 0b36c2714810e43390a4c81989&rev=&reveal=&am p;start=0&count=60

^^^ Don't post in there though... Razz

JNR 13B wrote on Mon, 04 July 2005 23:12

plus how many days should i take off for work?

If you work 5 days a week i'd suggest you have the friday & monday off... But in my case I'm lazy & love a good excuse to have days off work so i'll be having Thursday, Friday, Monday & Tuesday off... Laughing

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 05 July 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there. I'll push for all us Newcastle Hachi people to shimmy down too.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 05 July 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree, take off friday and monday, thursday and tues also if you can.

its really hard for me (and im sure others) to get time off at that time of year, i work in retail and christmas is the busiest time. Thats another reason why i wanted us to start thinking about it now, im actually gonna tell my boss tomorrow what days i want, so he cant say i didnt warm him Wink

Edit: I wouldnt not come just because you have a 4AC, thats a copout. Its a long trip, not a blast through the hills, you will have no trouble keeping up in a 4ac.

Also, Id like to organise us SA guys to drive down during the day on Friday or thurs, driving at night is faster, but it means no sleep for sat, which is bad

cyas

[Updated on: Tue, 05 July 2005 09:09]

Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 05 July 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The memories of the 20 odd hour trip....... but sooooo much fun
Well ill have to see closer to the date, but im pretty keen to hit it up again. Im kinda inclined for straight down the quick way though.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 05 July 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much is needed for the trip? Petrol, food, accomodation, and anything else that needs to be covered?

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 05 July 2005 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I can't remember how much i spent last year exactly but i think it was in the $400-500 mark... but i was driving an economical car this year i'd expect to spent more...
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 05 July 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuel is the real killer in the equation, if you can split the fuel with someone like I did it can help out
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 05 July 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ribbo wrote on Wed, 06 July 2005 09:11

fuel is the real killer in the equation, if you can split the fuel with someone like I did it can help out

Totally... ask Andrew... his car is the most fuel efficient car ever Laughing Razz
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 06 July 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put in holdays yesterday for 8th thursday - 14th wed december

...Awaiting approval
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 06 July 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys, the fuel doesnt cost that much i dont think, i filled my tank before we left, and then spent $70 or so on fuel to get the rest of the way.

The whole trip would cost $400-$500 i guess yeh, unless you buy stuff in melb and then its more. pretty cheap really, and such an adventure! Cool

Show your Hachi Roku spirit! Wink

[Updated on: Wed, 06 July 2005 15:07]

Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 06 July 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wish I got the fuel consumption of Arch Shocked
All I remeber is every 200km's on dash ahh betta start looking for Optimax because it will take us an hour to find!!!!
DRF717
Newcomer

June 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 07 July 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Quite possible that i will make the trek from QLD this year.
Pages (5): [1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Official AE86 Melbourne crazyweekend of a lifetime recap! w/ Pics + Stories
Next Topic:1jz/2jz Cruze
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:46:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0094411373138428 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.