Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Thu, 30 June 2005 09:10 Go to next message
After work?

that its been broken into.

Lovely.

everything gone through, nothing taken, turbo timer , 40 channel uhf radio, cd player, all still there.. even my sunglasses are still there

but my interior is fucking soaked and i need a new window.

So if anyone knows where i can get a GZ20 soarer drivers window I'd appreciate it.

cheers everyone

-A very pissed off James

EDIT: INSERT OBLIGATORY ANGRY SMILEY HERE Mad

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2005 09:18]

Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Thu, 30 June 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like someone you pissed off did it.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Thu, 30 June 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh - why break in and not take anything? sounds like payback.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Thu, 30 June 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn that sucks Surprised

I'd be happy that they didnt tak anything Razz
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Thu, 30 June 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuk thats weird they didnt take anything... hmmmmm you would think they would look before breaking in. count yourself lucky in a way because nothign is gone but still try to hunt down those c***s Evil or Very Mad
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Thu, 30 June 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 30 June 2005 19:35

Sounds like someone you pissed off did it.

I haven't knowingly pissed off anyone lately... the guy that lives in the house adjacent to the parking lot said he had reported it to police, apparently there was about 10 cars that got broken into, so i don't think this was targetted at me specifically...

all my shit in my car had been thrown about, and it had been looked through...

i did have like two or three dollars in the change drawer , and that is empty now.. so i guess they were just after money

Rolling Eyes

why they would leave shit like the UHF radio i dont know though...

i was told it was in the middle of the day that happened

Quote:

sounds like payback.

I can see why it might look like that... but i dont drive around like a dickhead, cutting people off... i dont abuse people, or start fights or anything like that...

eh, i dont know... if its "payback" i dont know what for

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2005 14:14]

tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Thu, 30 June 2005 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe your shit is of poor quality and not worth taking?

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2005 15:59]

faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Thu, 30 June 2005 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like tehy may have been scared off
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Thu, 30 June 2005 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like kids to me, probably 10 year olds that dont know the value of the other stuff that was in your car.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Thu, 30 June 2005 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dust wrote on Fri, 01 July 2005 02:38

sounds like kids to me, probably 10 year olds that dont know the value of the other stuff that was in your car.

Sounds about right to me... Ashtray bandits...
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Thu, 30 June 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Fri, 01 July 2005 06:53

Dust wrote on Fri, 01 July 2005 02:38

Sounds about right to me... Ashtray bandits...

I agree. This has happened to me 3 times over the last year and all that's ever gone has been coins. Last time they took all my toll money for the whole week. Being on a tight budget, it pissed me off massively. They took my jacket off the back seat too.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Thu, 30 June 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try junkies, selling stuff takes a bunch more time than just getting the $10 + $10 + $10 + $10 + $10 out of peoples cars.
I lived in Redfern for a little while (Sydneysiders would know the area) and it used to happen a shitload, broken glass to get in (no car knowledge) and everything rummaged through and only cash gone.

Edit: which reminds me what a mate used to do who lived around the corner. He used to empty the glovebox/ashtray/centre console and leave them open for all to see that they were empty. Never got broken in to.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2005 22:56]

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Thu, 30 June 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like some filthy druggo is out looking for money for a fix.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Thu, 30 June 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
either way not happy bout it..

if anyone knows who i should see to try and get a soarer drivers window, let me know.

Cheers
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Fri, 01 July 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Fri, 01 July 2005 08:49

Try junkies, selling stuff takes a bunch more time than just getting the $10 + $10 + $10 + $10 + $10 out of peoples cars.
I lived in Redfern for a little while (Sydneysiders would know the area) and it used to happen a shitload, broken glass to get in (no car knowledge) and everything rummaged through and only cash gone.

Edit: which reminds me what a mate used to do who lived around the corner. He used to empty the glovebox/ashtray/centre console and leave them open for all to see that they were empty. Never got broken in to.

Yeh that'd be about right around the redfern area, dont think its gonna change any time soon Sad
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Fri, 01 July 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Fri, 01 July 2005 09:48

either way not happy bout it..

if anyone knows who i should see to try and get a soarer drivers window, let me know.

Cheers

Try Ichiban in Moorebank,. They had tons of XZ soarer parts when I picked up my door..

Badluck about the car,. Sad

Cheers
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Fri, 01 July 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was it mostly the newer soarer parts?

or for our old school soarers as well?

might go vacuum some more glass out of my car now Rolling Eyes
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Fri, 01 July 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Fri, 01 July 2005 10:56

was it mostly the newer soarer parts?

or for our old school soarers as well?

might go vacuum some more glass out of my car now Rolling Eyes

Yeah, GZ and MZ parts,.

I picked up a complete passenger door for the GZ20 for $100,...

Good luck

Cheers
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Fri, 01 July 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OOOOOH NICE!

I've already sent them an email, hopefully can get it this weekend!

Is it hard to fit a new window?
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Fri, 01 July 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
were they looking for drrrrrugs ? Very Happy
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Fri, 01 July 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unless they wanted cigarettes, they werent gonna find anything Confused
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Fri, 01 July 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey if i dry out my interior with a hair dryer (carefully of course)

is it going to damage anything?

Or should I just let it dry out eau natural?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Fri, 01 July 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the weather is good, leave everything open and let it air out. But if you just let it dry out naturally when its glummy weather, you're gunna get a 'wet sock' smell. Brother's Accord had a leaking sunroof and boy did his car reek.

Hair dryer could work I guess, but it'd take a while.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Fri, 01 July 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got an email back from ichiban

Quote:

Nil stock at this time please try agin later

annnnd that's that! Sad
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Fri, 01 July 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I break random car windows cuz it makes me feel tuff maybe that's what they did.
I know a few of those kind of ppl i'm pretty sure they were after easy money chances are they had no tools to remove anything and were gunna spend the little money they got on goon anyways.

But i feel for you mate i know just what its like, they have no idea that us victims take it the way we do.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Fri, 01 July 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ya know at times its interesting what these nut-jobs do take at times cause one place i was living at got broken into and the only things that got nicked was a roll of dunny paper and toothpaste no money, no smokes nothing else but dunny paper and toothpaste a few pottymouth ideas flew around the house that week as to why dunnypaper and toothpaste Evil or Very Mad
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Fri, 01 July 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
towe_001 wrote on Fri, 01 July 2005 18:15

Ya know at times its interesting what these nut-jobs do take at times cause one place i was living at got broken into and the only things that got nicked was a roll of dunny paper and toothpaste no money, no smokes nothing else but dunny paper and toothpaste a few pottymouth ideas flew around the house that week as to why dunnypaper and toothpaste Evil or Very Mad

lol Shocked
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: What do you see when you get back to your car in the pouring rain? Fri, 01 July 2005 14:13 Go to previous message
Sorry to hear that mate, hope you get it sorted soon.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Darkness episode 2 [Game]
Next Topic:http://earth.google.com
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:10:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009331226348877 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.