Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 08 December 2002 10:34 Go to next message
ok lets see a hands up!!!!

come on guys make an effort Razz

anyway im in !!

Ben is there is chance of lugging Joels RA xmember down here for us?

[Updated on: Sun, 08 December 2002 10:57]

Send a private message to this user    
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 08 December 2002 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in Nod Nod
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 08 December 2002 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course I'm in... I will hopefully bring a few more cars along aswell...

The route will be as follows:...

Meet at the Homebush Bay carpark near the station at 8:00am...
Leave there at 9:00am at the latest and head towards Merrylands Maccas... We should be there at about 9:30am and will be leaving there at 10:00am...
Next, we will head towards the Caltex just after Heathcote Rd... 10:45am should be about the arrival time there and we'll leave at 11:15am...
Then we leave there and head down towards the Maccas at the bottom of Mt. Ousley Rd... We should be there at about 12:00pm and that will be the final meeting place...

Then from there I don't know but I spose that we'll just figure it out as the day goes...

I think we will also be skipping the idea of the BBQ as I think that not many were interested in it and I don't think it would be worthwile carting the BBQ along all teh way down to the Gong...

IF SOMEONE CAN BRING BBQ TOOLS ALONG THOUGH, THAT WOULD BE GREAT as we might want to go to Stuart Park (???Was that correct???) and use the facilities there...

I want us to as a group go for a few laps around the main lighthouse area to look 'fully sik' bro and join in with the rest of the Gong crowd...

I don't know the route from Homebush to get there so someone with knowledge will have to be the leader...

As usual, bring your CB's and, pending traffic, we will probably be using Ch. 16...

There!!! I think that is everything...

I hope this cruise is gunna be a good one... Please ppl, wake up early and come along... It should be a great day...

[Updated on: Sat, 14 December 2002 13:09]

Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 08 December 2002 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in !

Sweeeeeeeeet Smile
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Mon, 09 December 2002 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smile Im in
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Mon, 09 December 2002 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there Smile
I'll be joining at Caltex Heathcote

[Updated on: Mon, 09 December 2002 10:23]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Mon, 09 December 2002 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can everyone also please say where they are going to join the cruise aswell...

It would be good so we know who to expect at each location...

Thanks ppl...

Myself
Meeting at Homebush Bay...
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Mon, 09 December 2002 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bottom of mount ousley! i woiuld say thius could be a meeting place for all wollongong members

ben just wondering about the ra xmember would you be able to bring it for me ?
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Mon, 09 December 2002 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be meeting with the rest of the wollongong members wherever that might be.....
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Mon, 09 December 2002 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Homebush for me Smile
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Mon, 09 December 2002 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my plow will hopefully be at merrylands macca's(the one on woodville rd is this correct){GRANVILLE}as long as i know the time slot. me thinks bout 30 mins along parra rd.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Mon, 09 December 2002 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome...

Much appreciated...

Brad, I'll try to get the info and fill in the time slots asap...
djb23_20v
Occasional Poster

June 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Mon, 09 December 2002 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in

Will try for Homebush, but may end up at Heathcote (Sunday sleepins)
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Tue, 10 December 2002 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bottom of Mt. Ousley sounds good to me since it's like 2 mins from where I live.
Whereabouts though ? Macca's carpark ?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Tue, 10 December 2002 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon, yeah, the meet at the bottom of Mt Ousley will be in the Maccas carpark...
Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Tue, 10 December 2002 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be comming, maybe bringing a mate as well in a KE55

Will be at MerryLand's macca's!

MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Tue, 10 December 2002 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this maccas in Fairymeadow ?
the one with Red Rooster and Hungry Jacks ?
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Tue, 10 December 2002 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MaNGeW wrote on Tue, 10 December 2002 20:53

Is this maccas in Fairymeadow ?
the one with Red Rooster and Hungry Jacks ?

yes you are correct that is the one

simon ill see you at maccas!!
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Wed, 11 December 2002 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries man, see y'all there Smile
`Cuda
Regular

June 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Fri, 13 December 2002 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool
I'll be there got my licence back Rego done
dont know i'f i'll meet at macca's gong or might go 4 a cruise 2 heathcote

see you there
steve
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Fri, 13 December 2002 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to hear your coming and that you got your licence back.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Fri, 13 December 2002 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice work man... Now don't lose it again!!!
So are you gunna bring some more ppl again???
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sat, 14 December 2002 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im definatly coming i'll be at graville maccas at 8:30 so yeah benny boy theres a time slot for homebush to me.
LOOK FOR A WHITE ROLLA WITH A SNOW PLOW ON THE FRONT OF IT THAT WILL BE ME. see whoever there then

bring my directory put it in your car when you read this.
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sat, 14 December 2002 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll try and meet up at Homebush
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sat, 14 December 2002 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sun, 08 December 2002 22:20

Meet at the Homebush Bay carpark near the station at 8:00am...
Leave there at 9:00am at the latest and head towards Merrylands Maccas... We should be there at about _____ and will be leaving there at _____...
Next, we will head towards the Caltex just after Heathcote Rd... _____ should be about the arrival time there and we'll leave at _____...
Then we leave there and head down towards the Maccas at the bottom of Mt. Ousley Rd... We should be there at about _____ and that will be the final meeting place...

Any ideas about these gaps?? in particular what time we meeting at wollongong maccas?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sat, 14 December 2002 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Times Finally Updated...

Sorry for the lateness, just been busy with the car...
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sat, 14 December 2002 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be at Maccas around 12pm. See you all there Smile
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 15 December 2002 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry didnt make it, slept in Razz went for a drive last night.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 15 December 2002 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought that might've been the case Bounty... Not to worry though...

It started out okay, getting lost after the first turnoff Laughing Laughing Laughing ... Camry Man, Luke and myself left Homebush and headed for Merrylands Maccas where we met Ryan, Brad and Ben...

We then left there and headed for Heathcote... But at an intersection there was an acco... The lights went green, Brad took off and so did Luke behind him... I accidently tried to take off in 3rd and stalled... So Brad stopped to wait for me but Luke couldn't stop in time... BANG!!! The damage was minimal to both cars which was lucky... We then got to Heathcote Caltex where we met Gary and his mates red GT4...

Then left there and headed down to the Gong to meet up with the rest of the crew...

We then met around ten cars down at the Gong including Kerr's Ferrari which was impressive... (Lets just say that it did nice donuts Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and kicked out sideways very nicely)...

So we stuck around at maccas for a bit and then headed to Southbeach for some 'Lebbo Laps' to see the ricers and their Lancers... We also met up with Yogi... Then from there, we headed to Shell Harbour but disaster for Ryan struck on the way... A blown head gasket... So Camry Man, Luke and Ryan stayed to wait for a tow truck to take it back to West Wollongong to his Aunts house... So the rest of us headed to Shell Harbour to get some cold drinks and food... Then, after that stop, headed to the shores and parked and had a bit of a chat...

Then at around 4:30, left and headed back to Wollongong to meet up with Ryan and Camry Man... So we met up, after some circle work from Gary in the ST205 GT4, and headed back towards Sydney...

It was a good day apart from the two mishaps... Thanks to all the ppl that made it and made for a great day...
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 15 December 2002 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey the circle work wasnt my fault i wass told to turn left at the lights so i did.

But it a good day minus the few miss haps. I know when my car stalled at south beach i didnt think it was going to start again. Embarassed
kerr
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 15 December 2002 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Donuts??? Razz Razz

Yep. Good day. But now bloody sunburnt. Must remember hat/sunscreen.

Someone mentioned portable shadecloth things. Would have been good.
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 15 December 2002 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy Opps, my mistake you were talking about the carpark. hehe
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 15 December 2002 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah was a good day! im burnt to a bloody crisp!

photos should be up soon uploading them now

ill post when they are done
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 15 December 2002 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a farmers tan at the moment. I definately think we should keep in the shade in the midday sun for Summer cruises.
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 15 December 2002 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, had a great day today.

As everyone else is, i'm burnt too! biggest collar sunburn thing happening.
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 15 December 2002 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~combe/gongcruise/
btw steve i stole ya webspace
kerr
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 15 December 2002 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep. Collar sunburn and the goggle look from the sunnies... Embarassed
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 15 December 2002 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My face is Red as from my eyes down... I had my hat on so my forehead is good, and I have the goggle look... I have drivers arms as if I was driving on the right and on the left side and both front and back of my neck are red...

Nice pics Craig... I'll send you mine soon...

Can we also get everyone else's pics aswell so we can put 'em up... Thanks...
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 15 December 2002 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like it was a good day, despite those couple of mishaps.

Smile
ROFL @ pic24 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

A classic.. Laughing
Hell.. Im gonna have to organize one once im back on the road, like i've said before, Perth seems to have less stuff to do than other states, even though its the biggest. :S..

Oh well.. it sounds like it was a good day..

Cheers
Katsuchiyo
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 15 December 2002 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm so pissed off !!! I was finnally going to bring the beast out on a cruz with y'all but endded up waiting at freakn maccas merrylands for over an hour in the heat with no aircon

"We should be there at about 9:30am and will be leaving there at 10:00am..."
man i got there at 9:40 and waited till 10:50 i was cracking it cause i went through so much shit to get there i got the shits riped a heli in the car park and took off

ohh well

big PS when a cruz is organised next time please leave at the times specified from each destination....
(i know i didnt tell you all to wait but yeah i was going to suprise you with a 1j cressida running half an exhuast boosted to 1 bar, with a racing LSD running 4.6 gears!!!!!!!! ohh well
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Mon, 16 December 2002 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, I think that we got there at around 9:45 and left at 10:00am...

Maybe you were in a different section of the carpark???

Anywayz, sorry for the mixup whatever occured and I hope it doesn't happen again...
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Mon, 16 December 2002 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was a good day even after blowing my head gasket, a big thanks to all that helped me out, and camry man for giving me a lift and back to the bob jane and that, and ben for giving me a lift home
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Mon, 16 December 2002 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah good work fellas, its good to see everyone helping each other out

mate hope ya head aint warped! if it is must be time for a ze!!
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Tue, 17 December 2002 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ppls, i am just changing things on my webspace, so the new link for the Gong Cruise Pics can be found at;

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~combe/Cruises/gongcr uise/
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Wed, 18 December 2002 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes we did leave maccas at 10 and i did say i would be there from 830 even though meeting times were 9 and.

if we had of read my post of LOOK FOR A WHITE ROLLA WITH A SNOW PLOW ON THE FRONT OF IT THAT WILL BE ME.
I DID PARK IT SO YOU COULD SEE IT FROM EITHER ENTRY also my number is with my signature so you could have gotten that down
but shit happens i guess

now i have to beat my spare tyre hole with a sledgy and get some new brackets for my rear of my rolla.{lukey boy not happy}so then she may come up half straight.it was a good cruz though even though luke had my paint all over his festivas nose.

i was hoping for the amount of ppl saying they were going to come did.

benny fuckin' can you send me the pics of my rolla and of lukes front i wanna show my mates.hehe

[Updated on: Wed, 18 December 2002 09:44]

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Wed, 18 December 2002 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man i musta beed at the wrong place????
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Thu, 19 December 2002 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man, I will send you the pics as soon as I resize them and reduce quality to make them a lot smaller in size...

Mx83toy, I dunno man... We were at the Maccas on Woodville Road... I know it as Merrylands Maccas cause thats what I was told by numerous ppl... Was that where you were???
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Thu, 19 December 2002 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coming from blacktown got off the m4, right hand corner sidwayz Laughing under the lil bridge over the hill big set o lights turn in next to the servo ...... just thinking were you guyz at the one closer to the macarno set????
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Thu, 19 December 2002 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U should always get someones mobile number for meets
Preferably the guy organising it

Ta
Mani
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Fri, 20 December 2002 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know what the hell you're talking about mx83toy... I don't know that area well...

Mani, Brad came up with that idea before... If you noticed, he has his mob. number in his signature...
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sat, 21 December 2002 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh no worries man wont be the last cruz ever next time i'll take down a few numbers Embarassed
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sat, 21 December 2002 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries man... I think we should put down all numbers in future...

Sorry bout the mixup and see you next time...
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rollcall: wollongong cruise sunday 15th Sun, 05 January 2003 02:37 Go to previous message
how are your pics coming along ben??? Very Happy Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cruise THUR 2nd JAN
Next Topic:Summernats Day Cruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 01:42:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075459480285645 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.