Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE, October 14/15/16, entry forms now available

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE, October 14/15/16, entry forms now available Tue, 05 July 2005 07:11 Go to next message
it has been announced that powercruise will be back at willowbank raceway on the 14th 15th and 16th of october

i am very fucking excited, am wanting to maybe get a group of toymodders together and have a big camp area for all of us.

i have access to a BIG tent, could sleep another 2 couples or 4 single's {no kinky stuff tho, unless u take pictures Very Happy }

we will need to bring all sorts of stuff to make the weekend work,

like the following

LIVING

eskies {i have access to about 10 Wink }
tables {i have access to }
air beds {i have access to none}
BIG BBQ {i have access to a small one}
cooking utensils
FOOD

CAR ESSENTIALS

tool for cars {i have access to a fair bit}
a workbench {i have access to one maybe}
auto fluids {your own brake/auto/engine oils ect ect}
rags to mop shit up with
blinker fluid too
car consumables {might be a good idea to buy a spare VRS set and a spare set of racing brake pads}
shitloads of spare tyres and rims {spare diff if u r gonna enter the burnouts}
jack
car stands
engine hoist {hope not tho}

OTHER CAR STUFF

tarpauline for under the car
booze {the legal driving limit on QR is 0.00 tho}
good mate with a V8 to tow your broken shit home Very Happy
car wash stuff and polish {windex an essential}
maybe organise a few undercover work areas
digital camera with lots o' res
video camera
battery charger/jumpers
degreaser/WD40/lube/start ya bastard
anti nissan banners
toymods business cards

anything i have forgotten

http://qld.powercruise.net/images/tempBG.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 22 July 2005 22:40]

Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Wed, 06 July 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe, Sounds like you have got it all planned out mate! I doubt I will camp as my GF is a wuss! Razz No burnout comps for me just street racing Very Happy

Can we enter yet?
fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Wed, 06 July 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so wat goes on at this event ? so far ive heard drag racing n burnouts ? is their also circuit racing on the track ?

chriss, i know how about we go ill take fel then we can have a tent and then her and mon can have a tent with like a bathroom,n shower,with eyeliner,mousituriser,product,hair sprays n straighterers, lip glosses n sticks, then another tent for their clothes the list goes on.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Wed, 06 July 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can see that happening. The scary thing is I have a 240v powerpoint in my car now! Shocked

They have street drags, powerskids, burnout comps, drifting, dyno comps, arm wrestling Razz and cruising/racing sessions. It is the best event I have ever been to!
fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Wed, 06 July 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
better than jamboree ?? sounds awsome Smile
armwrestles !! count me in for this event
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Wed, 06 July 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More stuff to do than Jamboree but I still love Jamboree.

There is a huge variety of cars at Powercruise. From blown v8's to turbo 4's and rotaries. I just loved the variety.

I remember reversing out and this fella wasn't moving because he couldn't hear my car. He has a good chuckle and says "haha, couldn't even hear it was on." Saw him on the track as passenger in a VT Clubsport, lets just say that he could certainly hear it was on by the end of the main straight Evil or Very Mad

muhahaha, good memories Razz
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Wed, 06 July 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u forgot one thing chris

TITS

i had a bar all day yesterday from this news.

now to get my car ready in time
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Wed, 06 July 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats heaps of notice, count me in!

now, what to bring, 1ggte shitty looking hilux (omfg it will be finished along time before then), or the VIP Celsior, hmmm.

This sounds like alot of fun, maybe I will bring the Celsior so I can tow some nissans home Smile
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Wed, 06 July 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HELL YEH!! i was wondering when this thing was gonna happen again! I entering to the circuit racing!
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Wed, 06 July 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It isn't actually circuit racing though. It is cruising of the track where you can drag race on the straight.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Thu, 07 July 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Thu, 07 July 2005 09:08

It isn't actually circuit racing though. It is cruising of the track where you can drag race on the straight.

It really is catered towards the bogan Smile
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Thu, 07 July 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can criticise if you want but it is bloody good fun. You know how you pull up next to a dude in a commo at the lights with a big grin and want to race but can't because of speed limits, well it is just like that except no speed limits!

I think there would be 2/3s v8 and 1/3 other last year I went. In the end it didn't really matter, if it is fast then it is fast Very Happy

I did laugh at two guys I heard talking about how they hated the grump2 rx2 though. Then this near stock SS comes past that they loved. Rx2 made 650rwhp with no n2o and was losing traction 90% of the time I reckon! Was great to watch!

[Updated on: Thu, 07 July 2005 03:32]

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Thu, 07 July 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but honestly, how many ppl out there arent a bit boganish, there wasnt a single stock car there tho, from CA18DET bluebirds to blown big block kingswoods, its all good.

even if u hate big V8's, u cant argue with someone powerskidding the entire front straight in a 502ci monaro at 7500rpm in top gear Very Happy
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Thu, 07 July 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That'd be well impressive i guess...thats a long skid Very Happy

I much prefer corner action to straight line action, but thats probably the bike rider in me coming out to say hello Razz
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Thu, 07 July 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plenty of corner action too, dorifto
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Thu, 07 July 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eh? I thought there was circuit racing aswell..? There was last time. Confused
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Thu, 07 July 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that was cruzetime {monaro cruise}
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Thu, 07 July 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh stuff it... meh
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Thu, 07 July 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope i can make it...yeah we all have a bit bogan in us so this is the perfect place to let it out...lol

I love the call of " anti-nissan banner" BAHHAHAHA classic...

but not sure... would love it...

Nezza Cool
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Mon, 11 July 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll do my best to be there. Hopefully enter the drags too, either way I'll be there in the Supra Very Happy It's pretty spacious in the back considering, I'll chuck a matress in it and sleep in there.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Fri, 22 July 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have sent my entry form away, only cost $190 for me and my wife for the whole weekend including camping, and i get to go in all the events
Rona_Drifter
Regular

March 2005
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Thu, 04 August 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeha this thing's mad as, im gonna be ther 4 sure, it's so much fun. Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 04 August 2005 00:48]

crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: POWERCRUISE IS COMING BACK TO BRISSIE Wed, 10 August 2005 04:25 Go to previous message
should be able to make it in the new celica...All rust has now been removed....thank christ for that. The 4age has been rebuilt and everything ground back and polished. I'll try to get my bro to come out in his 74, while i have the 73. Should be a good event. However, uni thesis is due the following week, so i can probably only make it for one day

crok
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TCC Cruise to North of Brisbane (Dayboro, Mt Mee then Wamuran or Somerset Dam) - August 14
Next Topic:SUNSHINE COAST CRUISE THIS SUNDAY !
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:36:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067930221557617 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.