Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Tue, 05 July 2005 10:05 Go to next message
i now have my 1ggte and its got a front buldge sump. so that sump + pickup is for sale. i would be willing to trade this or buy a mid sump and pickup.

while im on the 1g topic, i would be able to sell my exisiting rear engine mount brackets. they use a cylindrical type mount, not like a RAxx type mount. Or.....i would trade or buy some front (eg. GZ20) engine mount brackets if some one has them.

thanks

brett
  Send a private message to this user    
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Tue, 05 July 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics of the exisiting mounts

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6369/1ggte00015ov.jpg

i need the front mounts

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/1558/qqqq4th.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 05 July 2005 10:42]

Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Tue, 05 July 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you need the mid sump to go in your RA60? Unless you do firewall mods, you normally need the front sump.

The 1G I have to go in my RA65 is out of a GA70 & has a mid sump. I need a front, so could swap - what sort of time frame are you looking at? Also, how are you planning to do the mounts?
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Thu, 07 July 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
after a test fit of the 1g in the RA60, it looked like a lot of work considering it would only end up in the RA40 (street car) in the end anyway.

change of plan - so the 18rg is goin in the RA60 and the 1g in the RA40

front sump wont work on the RA40 - so i need a mid

hope to have the new mounts and sump ready in a couple weeks so i can get started on the conversion Smile

brett
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Fri, 08 July 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have a talk to charles aka 'thechuckster'. (PM him) Don't sell it until you talk to him Smile

He has exactly what you want Smile A mid sump to fit a 1g into a RA40 (thats the what the engine came out of that he has Smile). He is after a front sump, so a swap would work well!

Cheers
Wilbo
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Fri, 08 July 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it actually just clicked with me yesterday that you and the chuckster wanted a front sump. my computer froze last night just as you signed in to MSN too and i did want to talk to you about it.

anyway ill pm him now

brett
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Sun, 10 July 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brett, PM sent.

Cheers,
charles.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Mon, 11 July 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mate I sent you an email with pics as well.
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Mon, 11 July 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks chris,
got the email but i think ill be doing a swap with the chuckster so its likely i wont need your's .

thanks anyway

brett
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Tue, 12 July 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, does anyone else want a gz20 sump now that I have just spent all this time taking it off?
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Tue, 19 July 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chris is it a front sump? i need a front sump anyone?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Tue, 19 July 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah mate, mid or rear. soarer style.
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Tue, 19 July 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey chris,

u still got the gz20 mounts??

i may be interested in them

brett
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Tue, 19 July 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, still got em. Are the ones in the pics I sent you the ones you were after?
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Tue, 19 July 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they look like the mounts however would it be possible to put a couple bolts through the mounts into the block in the front mount position?? - and take a photo

just wanna be 100% sure Smile

brett
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 1ggte front sump + pickup for sale. mid sump wanted - or trade. Sat, 30 July 2005 05:14 Go to previous message
Hey chirs! I WANT THAT SUMP! for my GZE, mines fucked, how much you want for it.
Please email pics and info to
Steve101@westnet.com.au
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:t28bb
Next Topic:EOI: R31 Silhouette LSD rear end
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 09:30:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049080848693848 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.