Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now now lads ...
  Send a private message to this user    
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah adam =- you worked on a fine rice sprinter example i believe - Smile

dont worry though it will soon liike like a proper sprinter again! we have the powah - juts need the sunroof panel fixed with bits from your IRS donor car

DRiiFT_King
Regular

November 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like i care, how many L driver do you know that own ca sprinters? i think shiri is so negative because he has emotional issues, and i dont think you should be going around on public forums calling people retards, cause you dont know what some members on these forums might going through with friends and family!

ill be more then happy to introduce you to my father!
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRiiFT_King wrote on Thu, 01 September 2005 06:24

like i care, how many L driver do you know that own ca sprinters? i think shiri is so negative because he has emotional issues, and i dont think you should be going around on public forums calling people retards, cause you dont know what some members on these forums might going through with friends and family!

ill be more then happy to introduce you to my father!

L drivers that own sprinter ? WTF i only know three Ca sprinter going at the moment and there not in Victoria . Where is this Ca sprinter ? Owning one of those cars on your l plates would make that person a LEGEND , just to the fact that there would be dead so fast Cool

Lots of retards at ae86drivingcrap , ow thats a porum you might like to visit Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Thu, 01 September 2005 10:34]

Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol this is pretty funny. oh and the CA sprinter idea has been around for a while, but i was the first to acctually drift one. and now everyone has copied it!.

so.. was there a point to this?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the point : this meet should be pretty cool if everyones level headed Wink
DRiiFT_King
Regular

November 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i dont even know what this crap is about, i just made a banner and tried to help get the word out for this meet, and then suddenly everyone was got something against me
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think it all started a long time ago Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

btw, i japanese fella once told me u drift better with rice so i'll make sure i'll bring a few bags for those that didnt eat breakfast Surprised Laughing Laughing
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hostile cunts. Lay off each other.

Start a thread if u want to bag someone. And leave some space for others.

Believe it or not the VB door trims would weigh more than standard ones. With that thick guage cardboard and wax coating.

u running quads? With the tops of vb cans cut off?

drift button as a stubbie lid?

catch can with the stubbie?

front lip and side skirts with vb bottles too. Good weight and aerodynamics with the wax too.

I had my rant. Whoevers car it is. It takes alot of time n effort to do it. Individualism.

My rooflining is held up with a cut up refrigerator box. So shut up Laughing

AFAIK this sprinter scene if gettin real hektic "note the k" with everyone thinking they're king. Honestly no one cares if u got a fully sik car or can keyboard bash someone on the net. It just brings bad vibes to the club as long as this keeps on going on. I've said it many times b4 and if it continues i rekon this 2nd hachimeet would be one big gigantic flop.

This so being that everyones bitching like little girls and pointing fingers callin each other names. Cmon grow up children.

TOOLS!
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRiiFT_King wrote on Thu, 01 September 2005 07:05

yeah i dont even know what this crap is about, i just made a banner and tried to help get the word out for this meet, and then suddenly everyone was got something against me

Ok do you really need it pointed out to you , i will give you a small bit of the history behind this event .

The event was first organized by the " Chad " , Chad had connection for his involvement in Fulllock . He organized the serious performance DVD filming which we where the "Tofu Garage" comes from , that was a sticker on his ae86 at the time . The man organized a huge meet before the Calder main meet , also he organized with Fulllock a show and shine and a few laps with all the ae86's . He first posted on this site and interest grew to the level where lots of people traveled from many different states , most staying at the same location which was organized by people in other states . Also adding to this driftmag had a people out which i have forgotten who organized that . The main part of the meet was for Toymods people to meet
which turn out to be a massive , as well as the huge group standing on the hill going nuts for the ae86 drivers during the event . Myself for one couldn't talk the day after the event from shouting so hard , and had a week off to recover from the working on cars and getting burnt to all fuck . All in all it was a huge effort by all which attended , i cannot remember it must have been over 50+ ae86's .

Look its a good thing that you went to the trouble of producing a banner , but remember that ae86drivingcrap had shit all to do with the organizing of this event . And there name was also introduced in this forum , which there still to this day haven't given the people which first introduce the ae86drivingclub jackets , stickers etc into the minds of people here in austraila . These people arethe really Hardcore Ae86 owners not just some wannabees who have seen a few bestmotoring dvd's , intial d whatever is all of a sudden influencing shitlots of complete tools to make most ae86 owners want to sell there cars . Or not visit forums or sociealise in any of the meets due to the unwanted attention that these cars have attracted of late due to these new owners .

I am not saying that we shouldn't all get along , but credit should be payed where it is due . Its just disrespectful to these people , and they will not turn up due to this .Then there will not be a meet anywhere near the level of the first one . Maybe a better way would have to have added into the thread of the event ? just people will get pissed if it seem that the ae86club is been posted here due to the facts of the passed .
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Thu, 01 September 2005 22:20

DRiiFT_King wrote on Thu, 01 September 2005 07:05

Ok do you really need it pointed out to you , i will give you a small bit of the history behind this event .

The event was first organized by the " Chad " , Chad had connection for his involvement in Fulllock . He organized the serious performance DVD filming which we where the "Tofu Garage" comes from , that was a sticker on his ae86 at the time . The man organized a huge meet before the Calder main meet , also he organized with Fulllock a show and shine and a few laps with all the ae86's . He first posted on this site and interest grew to the level where lots of people traveled from many different states , most staying at the same location which was organized by people in other states . Also adding to this driftmag had a people out which i have forgotten who organized that . The main part of the meet was for Toymods people to meet
which turn out to be a massive , as well as the huge group standing on the hill going nuts for the ae86 drivers during the event . Myself for one couldn't talk the day after the event from shouting so hard , and had a week off to recover from the working on cars and getting burnt to all fuck . All in all it was a huge effort by all which attended , i cannot remember it must have been over 50+ ae86's .

Look its a good thing that you went to the trouble of producing a banner , but remember that ae86drivingcrap had shit all to do with the organizing of this event . And there name was also introduced in this forum , which there still to this day haven't given the people which first introduce the ae86drivingclub jackets , stickers etc into the minds of people here in austraila . These people arethe really Hardcore Ae86 owners not just some wannabees who have seen a few bestmotoring dvd's , intial d whatever is all of a sudden influencing shitlots of complete tools to make most ae86 owners want to sell there cars . Or not visit forums or sociealise in any of the meets due to the unwanted attention that these cars have attracted of late due to these new owners .

I am not saying that we shouldn't all get along , but credit should be payed where it is due . Its just disrespectful to these people , and they will not turn up due to this .Then there will not be a meet anywhere near the level of the first one . Maybe a better way would have to have added into the thread of the event ? just people will get pissed if it seem that the ae86club is been posted here due to the facts of the passed .

Bloody well said Adam!!

Cheers
Shtock
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deleted post

[Updated on: Fri, 02 September 2005 02:02]

Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, everyone calm down and shut up. Once again this year this thread has become a flame war. I think everyone has said what they wanted to say. If you don't agree with something that's fine, just don't fill this thread with any more crap.

There is nothing more important than drift, and not many things better than a big Sprinter meet at a drift event. So how about we actually organise a good meet, especially for those people so committed that they come from interstate.

Hen
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh nos! i'm going to have to park my sprinter behind some bushes again Sad and wear a GT-R hat!
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a car forum guys.

People pay to run this site and this seems like a waste of bandwidth for them and for everyone else.

fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 September 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true that.. so we should setup a stand selling "NOT WITH THE HACHI ROKU GUYS" t-shirts and "NOT JDM BRO" hats, to recoup on this horribly wasted bandwidth! Smile

tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 02 September 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks Adam,

love the attention! Very Happy as for this years event!
i am waiting for FULLLOCK to pull there fingers out of there arse! Evil or Very Mad

I might have to go over ther heads and deal direct with Carlder Park.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 04 September 2005 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its sad the bad blood that has happened because of the driving club fiasco.. makes me sad, all i want is a community of ae86 owners who get along...

last year we just wanted to meet and have a good time... why cant this year be the same... cmon guys lets all work positively towards it!
instigator
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 09 September 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi, ive just registered. and yah how often do u guys have cruises, i got a 2000 celica and used to go on mazda mx6 cruises coz thats wat i had b4 this, and gona go with them on one on the 24th, so yeh just wona know how often u guys have celica cruises and if theres ones for like 2000+ celicas
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 09 September 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 01:33

its sad the bad blood that has happened because of the driving club fiasco.. makes me sad, all i want is a community of ae86 owners who get along...

last year we just wanted to meet and have a good time... why cant this year be the same... cmon guys lets all work positively towards it!

it will be better than last year garth, despite what's going on, we will all have fun... some of us more fun than others Wink

instigator: check the vic and the cruise section, im sure u can find ur celica cruises there lol
Hachi2Muchi
Regular

August 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 14 September 2005 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So whats happening with the Hachi Roku Meet again? Rolling Eyes

(Reading this thread had a soapy feel to it, very exciting!)

Cool
too cool.

Can't wait till the Drift nationals! Im kinda fresh in the scene but hopefully I can have my Sprinter ready so I can participate and check out some of the hachi's out there!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 15 September 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be around for the meet on the 10th but im going to miss out on the nationals, damn. . leaving for QLD on the 11th
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 18 September 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 Months to go

jezza, get chad into gear... last year we had this planned months in advance... let's make sure this is better organized than last year...
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 18 September 2005 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Instead of delegating, why not do something about it?

Not trying to start another ruckus, but it's a common sense thing Razz

-Jay
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 19 September 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think its delegating as Chad is the person who orginally organised it, and is in the process of organising it. i dont think he would hesitate should he need the help. so if anything we'd need an update thats it. as with the organising of events like this, most of the work goes on behind closed doors, just cos you dont see it, doesnt mean nothing happens.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 19 September 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm more than happy to help out jay... but jezza and chad have assured me that they have it well under control... so i didn't want to put my foot in where it isn't wanted...
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 21 September 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah okay. Smile

-Jay

[Updated on: Wed, 21 September 2005 02:42]

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 21 September 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

[Updated on: Wed, 21 September 2005 07:50]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 22 September 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all you cibai out there check this out http://media.putfile.com/bangla47
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 22 September 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Degrading bastard i should put some on about hektic malaysians.

Funny how the indian dude gets pwn3d
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 24 September 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah The Chad apparently has things undetr control but hit a hurdle in the way of Calder Park wanting to rob us poor bastard of $6,500 for a track day out there, dunno what is Chads next move but will see soon.

Either way, rest assured the Chad will have something for us to do!

Jezza
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 25 September 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rallystanza wrote on Sat, 24 September 2005 20:07

Yeah The Chad apparently has things undetr control but hit a hurdle in the way of Calder Park wanting to rob us poor bastard of $6,500 for a track day out there, dunno what is Chads next move but will see soon.

Either way, rest assured the Chad will have something for us to do!

Jezza

holy crap, so much !

even if we got 60 cars at 100 each !! which is way to many cars n e way

Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 26 September 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused

Good luck with getting it sorted Chad, I really wanna get out there this year...

Kev.
AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 04 October 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surprised Surprised Surprised

[Updated on: Tue, 04 October 2005 04:38]

Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 04 October 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol I get to be the only one that knows what you REALLY just said Razz. Good ol' email notification Very Happy.

Kev.
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 04 October 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/DRFTAE86/retarded.jpg

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 04 October 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 16:31

Lol I get to be the only one that knows what you REALLY just said Razz. Good ol' email notification Very Happy.

Kev.

i know too!! what is that all about!?!?
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 04 October 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86 Levin Melbourne wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 14:38

Surprised Surprised Surprised

That wasn't what he originally said Razz

Kev.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 04 October 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know what he originally said but what made him say that??
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 04 October 2005 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pfft I don't know... ahahha. Anyway back to the point of this thread... Any luck on teh track Chad?
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 09 October 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder how many people form melbourne will be attending this.

Can i get a hands up for a roll call here?
We need some definate numbers. So far i think there's about 8? and a lot of smiley faces, does that count as a reponse? hmm

-Jay

*puts his hand up*

Also, spread the news to non-forum users people. Get a nice fat meet happening.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 09 October 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldnt mind coming along to put names to faces but ill see about it - have to have a car to drive to melb first Wink
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 09 October 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol Jay, "a nice fat meet", gold... Smile

Whether I'm on the track or just there to hang around and be annoying, I'll be there.

Kev.
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 09 October 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
* Puts hand up *

Jezza dont quote me saying I put my hand up something disgusting like a bear or sumfin Laughing

Cheers
Paul
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 09 October 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll create a thread for it
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 10 November 2005 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump!!!

just a reminder Razz
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 11 November 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omfg i forgot,DIE GZE TWINKY!!!! and make some time for the poocar
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 24 November 2005 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G UP MELBOURNIANS! LETS GET SHIZZY IN DA HIZZZZZYYYYYY!!!

2 WEEKS LEFT!
71SPECIAL
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 24 November 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this only open to two door dorifto cars? ie sprinters or can 4 door cars come too
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 24 November 2005 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more than welcome
JenTLy
Regular

September 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 26 November 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can anyone come? I just got myself a Sprinter. First time here and all. So gonna be a bit lost with everything.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 26 November 2005 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JenTLy wrote on Sat, 26 November 2005 11:00

Can anyone come? I just got myself a Sprinter. First time here and all. So gonna be a bit lost with everything.

y didnt u get an ae92 levin? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
JenTLy
Regular

September 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 26 November 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I was going to.. but SOMEONE didnt wait and sold if before hand. So now its just a 4AGE Sprinter.

Its funny because as soon as you sold yours, the sprinter came to me Very Happy
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 26 November 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JenTLy wrote on Sat, 26 November 2005 11:00

if u need n e help with n e thing. jst give one of as a shout. we will make sure u make it 2 the meet Smile
JenTLy
Regular

September 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 26 November 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool thanks toyoda. Ill give a shout after I read the intire thread. Just incase something I wanna ask is already mentioned and then I get bashed.

Anyway, I noticed that there is another thread asking for names. Do I need to mention myself there aswell?
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 26 November 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont really need to mention. just show up Cool
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 26 November 2005 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This seems like there is no interest , what do you people really have planned for that weekend ? Last time what was happening was set out months before the event but with all these threads i cannot work out what is really happening . It seems more a turn up let's see what will happen event , and that might be why it isn't attracting anyone to come . I looked at this list a laughed , i will add my own comments why numbers are going to be way down on last time in this state .

Shiri { isn't your car for sale ? }
Henn { always there no matter what }
RallyStanza { always there no matter what , with sprinter or ss ? }
StockAE86 { always there no matter what , how is the h/g going }
Toyoda { always there no matter what }
DRFTAE86 { always there no matter what , but isn't you car for sale as well ? }
Choony_AE86 { is your car going to be ready this year ? }
Fujiwara_Tofu { anyone seen this guy lately ? must be busy }
SC_Trueno { aren't you getting a bodykit fitted atm ? will the car be out of that shit slow panel shop in time , answer is no , take the car somewhere else asap }
levin_boi (Maybe) { a maybe already , thats close to a no }
LEE_AE86 (J-Blood Trueno) { it's a trueno , might be too good to come out to crappy calder }
rthy { is your car going ? }
WANTED_AE86 { might be trying to race matt black sprinter's up bell street instead }
schao (Hopefully) { so thats a no right ? }
ozstrider { looks like a yes }
4AGE { too early in the morning for this guy for sure , i am waiting for that midday phone call to see if i can be stuffed going from this guy }
tofu_garage (Hopefully) { haven't you sold your car ? so thats a no ? }
Sam_Q (Hopefully) { so how is that conversion going along ? will it be finished this year ? }
KOPDIS + 2 { Haven't you sold a sprinter lately ? how many do you have ? three ? }

Kenneth ( White JDM Inspired AE86) { RIP white sprinter , so i guess thats a no }
John (JY-086. Top Secret AE86) { this guy and his car i spot all over melbourne , i think he must do shit loads of ks during the week so could you really be stuffed driving from this part of town to calder on your day off ? Get your old man to bring that ke if you go }
Anyone else in the ID Family group { someone fly james back to increase numbers quick }
Wing (Matt Black Drift AE86) { not the lonely driver anymore , so might have better thing's to do ?}
Mike (Blue Aus-Spec AE86 with Levin Window Slits) { was that your car on the side of the southeastern freeway passed springvale road for the last week ? }

Aren't there a few ID people missing from this list .. Where's ae86 levin and LiLMiC etc

So all up it's not really looking very strong is it , where are all the new takumi's ? have there gone off to ae86drivingiscrap ?

[Updated on: Sat, 26 November 2005 22:14]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 27 November 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n {will wake up late n race down bell st towards calder Very Happy }
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 27 November 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gotta take it to vic roads Surprised

http://www.geocities.com/rthy86/Pics/86_kid.jpg
the link of what my car looked like last year Rolling Eyes
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 27 November 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
all those ppl (sept the ones that say hopefully and id family) said they would be going so i see no reason why they wouldn't be adam?

as for me... i don't think i'm actually going to come for reasons im sure a few people will know about (selling the car has not much to do with it)

[Updated on: Sun, 27 November 2005 06:34]

Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Post Interstate Events Only
Next Topic:Celica and Toyota Meet - 4th December 2005 @ 10am
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:39:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0099639892578125 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.