Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 27 November 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Sun, 27 November 2005 17:32

all those ppl (sept the ones that say hopefully and id family) said they would be going so i see no reason why they wouldn't be adam?

as for me... i don't think i'm actually going to come for reasons im sure a few people will know about (selling the car has not much to do with it)

ur not coming ????
  Send a private message to this user    
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 27 November 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nup probably not... i can't justify a $500 fine for no rego just to socalise =b

adam has it right too... it has been a poorly organised exercise this year around...
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 27 November 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Sun, 27 November 2005 17:32

all those ppl (sept the ones that say hopefully and id family) said they would be going so i see no reason why they wouldn't be adam?

as for me... i don't think i'm actually going to come for reasons im sure a few people will know about (selling the car has not much to do with it)

??? Confused Confused
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 27 November 2005 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just looked back at this thread dont read the forums much anymore.

*meh*

As stated in early August "i should be there with another 2 Hachi's who dont frequent the forums, so add another 3 to the list "

I have 2 friends that own sprinters that dont frequent any forums that have said they'll be there, and yes i sold my car so i apologise for not updating my attendance in this thread Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 11:42]

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 29 November 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm up for some sideways action
"OH YEAH"
luvin it. Rolling Eyes

lets go old man doryaaaaa soryaaaaa!!! Laughing
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 30 November 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was talking to my mate who does the tyres out at calder park drift nights and drift events alike, and he informed me that yesterday when he spoke to calder park about how things were going to operate for the drift nationals, they told him they had been cancelled....

He has been trying to contact the full lock guys to confirm or deny what calder park staff have said....

So i will try to find out more and keep you guys posted.

Cheers,

Jezza
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 December 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh noes!

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 December 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i guess theres no harm meeting up without the drift event Rolling Eyes
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 December 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is there even ganna be a meet? anyone organizing it or somethiong?
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 December 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i guess we could all just show up n maybe have our own doriftoo event Cool
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 December 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a meet. drift nats or not.

it is same time same place.

go to the thread in the cruise section
Cj_sullivan
Regular

April 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 December 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do all the people from the western suburbs , want to meet up , and cruise together to the actuall meeting place for the ae86 cruise ,
Corie
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 02 December 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isnt calder on the west-ish side??

do all the eastern-ers wanna premeet?? Razz
LowRollaBoy
Regular

June 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 05 December 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im eager to see the swarm of 86's this time again.

Very Happy

Last year was insane. So many nice ones at the same time.

Cyas there

Jonty

[Updated on: Mon, 05 December 2005 05:51]

Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 05 December 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also I should add that this event will definitely be happening. I've had it confirmed from a few people and just got off the phone from Full Lock.

So I had better make sure I have tyres sorted for the weekend.

If it is similar to previous events, it will run from 9-5ish both days. So I doubt I will be able to make it to any organised meet. However I'm sure I'll catch up with people in the pits. Please excuse me if I am a little preoccupied though, I'm usually just focussed on getting back out on track ASAP.

Hen
GTII
Regular

May 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 05 December 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keep us posted. will be there if can make it.

Bigben: lu orang KL?
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 05 December 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ya lar
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So is there another meet on Sunday aswell? if so is it at the same place?.
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No actual designated meet for the sunday, but i presume most people will be checking out the action at the drift nats at calder.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
henn can we get an ae86 show n shine on the front lawn organized?
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 16:35

henn can we get an ae86 show n shine on the front lawn organized?

I'm probably not the guy to organise such an event. Anyone who has seen my car recently can testify that "Hen" and "show n shine" should never exist in the same sentence.

Best bet would be to call Full Lock on (03) 9381 2276 or Calder Park on (03) 9217 8820 (though they seem to NEVER answer the phone). Or just turn up on the day and bullshit your way into a patch of grass to setup on, I'm constantly amazed how far that approach can get you.

Also I'm a bit flat out this week with work, girlfriend's birthday, getting tyres and preparing for the event.

Hen

[Updated on: Tue, 06 December 2005 05:48]

shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey henn, i'll challenge you to a show and shine!
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henn, i'm sure a chookhouse chooning sticker more then qualifies your car to even enter Autosalon, especially the hot pink ones Shocked Laughing
SC_Trueno
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 07 December 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm anyone know what time is the meet up? and the address of the meet up location ? Confused bLaHz u stink
SC_Trueno
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 07 December 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bLeHz Surprised found it, on a different thread. 10am Brimbank Park on Saturaday
JenTLy
Regular

September 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 08 December 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So 10am Saturday at Brimbank Park - I just show up and it will be ok? Need to notify anyone in particualar?
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 08 December 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JenTLy wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 23:24

So 10am Saturday at Brimbank Park - I just show up and it will be ok? Need to notify anyone in particualar?

jst show up Smile
JenTLy
Regular

September 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 08 December 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet!! Ill be there Very Happy
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 08 December 2005 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JenTLy wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 23:30

Sweet!! Ill be there Very Happy

Bring something to eat and drink.

Jezza
JenTLy
Regular

September 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 08 December 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will do. Ill just bring heaps just incase people want some too.
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 09 December 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car is ready 2 roll,

23hrs biatchs
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 09 December 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys please make sure you refer to this thread

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=87938&start=0&rid=5868&S=f03135e02ec 0fcf8bf42e713ffcb5bda

So you all know whats happening and where. There is also going to be a Mt Macedon Cruise with me and Stocky leaving calder at 5.30.

Thanks guys,

See ya tommorow.

Jezza
Cj_sullivan
Regular

April 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 09 December 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant wait to the cruise , infortunatly im not gona have my car there Sad , due to certain things , but ill be there in taitrans , 86 , hopefully ,
see you's there
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 09 December 2005 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyoda wrote on Thu, 07 July 2005 14:17

arr guys... i dunnn knowwww.... bit sort notice...

thinking back, aaahhh sweet OLD memories Smile
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 09 December 2005 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can the p00mobile come? I wanna perve, then go home and sleep.

Bugger it, I'll come. I don't need permission Razz
JenTLy
Regular

September 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 10 December 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man first time I have ever been to a meet and it was kick ass!!
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 10 December 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JenTLy wrote on Sat, 10 December 2005 18:50

Man first time I have ever been to a meet and it was kick ass!!

which one were u?
JenTLy
Regular

September 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 11 December 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHA you really want to know?!

I was the newb that parked backwards to everyone else!! I was the one with the little asian kid that kept playing music at full blast!

Anywhich it was kool Very Happy
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 11 December 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the red one with a 4age and kidney mags?
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 11 December 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the one with the little kid going "can i drive?" and then u gave him the key to ur sprinter Confused
JenTLy
Regular

September 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 11 December 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 13:01

the one with the little kid going "can i drive?" and then u gave him the key to ur sprinter Confused

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah thats the one. The red sprinter with the 4AGE
Cj_sullivan
Regular

April 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 11 December 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does any one , have pictures ,, i would like to check them out , i didnt get to go to the cruise , had to work late Mad
did any 1 , see my mate tai tran , ripping it up on the grass , if some has pics , please email em to me C_sullivan69@hotmail.com

cheers Corie
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 11 December 2005 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tai who?

I have pics but the photos u should anticipate are from "da_horse".
He took thousands (probably literally).

Missed out dude, it was a heck of an awesome weekend. Just got back from the hotel where i dropped of one player and bathurst.

I'll put up my pics some time tomorrow.

Cheers to all who came!
and BOO to all those who made excuses. 3 months notice, no excuses.

-Jay
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 11 December 2005 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw u earlier on kingsway jay. somewhere near my old house. i was driving on other side of road. shame on u for not noticing an 86
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 11 December 2005 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry la!

I was watching my rear view cuz Ronald was tailing me and i'm knackered.
After i finish this KFC king kong whatever roll.... i'm off to lala land.

-Jay
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 11 December 2005 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw i wasnt driving the hachi Razz
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 11 December 2005 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Then how'd u to expect me to notice?

It's dark... and i'm a blind asian soo.... yeh Razz
Maybe if u stuck half ur body out the window and yelled "DOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT C'MOOOOOOOON!" i might've turned Razz

-Jay
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 11 December 2005 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I knew I was gunna miss out on the fun. I did see the Sydney convoy coming towards Brimbank Park as I left to turn into Calder freeway Laughing
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 11 December 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it was me that was doing donuts on the lawn at calder park.

Where were all of you guys?, the cars where dere but only like 5 people there LOL
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 12 December 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
taitran wrote on Mon, 12 December 2005 10:44

LOL

HAHAHAHA yeah thats a great way to ensure we never get to park our cars inside the grounds ever again... Rolling Eyes
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 12 December 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh heh. I knew there were gunna be dickheads there Laughing We found him.
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 12 December 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused Confused Confused Confused

I think you should've got a VN fully hektik ecotek commodore if you're gonna pull crap like that.

That way we'd already know what of driver you are.

-Jay
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 12 December 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why would u admit to it? Laughing

sorry i couldn't make it boys... i'm still waiting for pics!
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 12 December 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
taitran wrote on Mon, 12 December 2005 10:44

Where were all of you guys?, the cars where dere but only like 5 people there LOL

YOU CHAMPION!!! Shocked
i want to be like you

No No No No No No
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 12 December 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leaving the idiocy aside, how are the pics coming along horse?

Very Happy

Can't wait.

-Jay
SC_Trueno
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 13 December 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was a good meet this year. Surprised not much interstate cars rocked up. there were a few nice interstate cars, the nicest interstate car was probably the vertex trueno. Shocked if there is going to be a meet again next year i hope there is going to be the same amount of cars as this year not any less. Confused
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 13 December 2005 03:21 Go to previous message
Was a good weekend. Had heaps of fun with the guys from interstate. To bad most Melbourne 86 owners are as commmited.
Looks like this wil be the last Fulllock finals Melbourne meet. Sad

Heres pics of the hotel parking lot.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/DRFTAE86/ae86meet010.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/DRFTAE86/ae86meet013.jpg

Leaving Brimbank
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/DRFTAE86/ae86meet108.jpg

Arch's (Matt) car on the freeway, He has arrested a few hours later! Laughing (PS: Check out the plates y0)
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/DRFTAE86/ae86meet004.jpg
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Post Interstate Events Only
Next Topic:Celica and Toyota Meet - 4th December 2005 @ 10am
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:20:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0099940299987793 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.