Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Anyone in melb capable of driving a light truck and available tomorrow???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Anyone in melb capable of driving a light truck and available tomorrow??? Thu, 07 July 2005 09:55 Go to next message
Hello my fellow toymodder chums,
As the topic states. Need someone that hasnt got anything to do tomorrow, has a standard full not probationary drivers licence and has driven a light truck before (Or think they have teh shkillz to do it Razz).

Basically the last three days I've been attempting to find some way of getting my stuff up to Eildon (2.5 hours drive north-north-east of dandenong) and the conclusion I've come up with is that the cheapest way of doing it is to rent a truck and get someone with a full licence to drive it.

Me and a friend would be doing all the truck packing and unpacking, all you would really be required to do is drive the thing from Keysborough to Berwick to Eildon to Berwick to Keysborough.

I'm pretty damn poor at the moment and having a rent-a-truck go that distance is going to kill me, but I should be able to fix you up about $50 for it (And owe you a favour Razz).

Please someone help me out, I was meant to move up there 2 days ago and my brother needs me up there to start working already.

Thanks peeps,
Kev.
  Send a private message to this user    
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Anyone in melb capable of driving a light truck and available tomorrow??? Sun, 10 July 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry im a bit late but i have a Heavy Rigid (and a HR licence too Laughing )
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Anyone in melb capable of driving a light truck and available tomorrow??? Sun, 10 July 2005 09:41 Go to previous message
LOL yeah that would have been really helpful, but nah I figured sommin out, thanks for the offer anyway man Wink

Kev.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Bored at 1am, and what do I find... ?
Next Topic:ultimate ownage video
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:49:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0036361217498779 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.