Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? (5) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Thu, 07 July 2005 12:44 Go to next message
Ey all,

This was the front page of the geelong advertiser,

http://users.cyberone.com.au/doobs/paper.JPG

What do you think?

[Updated on: Thu, 07 July 2005 12:44]

Send a private message to this user    
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Thu, 07 July 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its the new "bad boy" sticker

I would get one if it made people get the hell out of my way.
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Thu, 07 July 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a joke,

Might just put some on, let's hope the dickheads that want this H-plate do stay out of my way. That way I could feel much safer on the road knowing I won't be cut off by snob who forgets to indicate. Razz

This is only going to make the police problem in Geelong worse. Now they will spend more time dealing with us, law abiding car enthusiast, while our fellow citizens get beaten up by the drunken thugs that rule Geelong at night.

Ahhh well good to see where the tax $ go...

[Updated on: Thu, 07 July 2005 13:07]

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Thu, 07 July 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck that, tosser politicians u no who you are Evil or Very Mad
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Thu, 07 July 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't believe a magistrate thought that up Rolling Eyes
At least it came from Victoria Laughing
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Thu, 07 July 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wont this just become a badge of honour amongst these dicks?
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Thu, 07 July 2005 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Good way to organise racing at street lights... Confused

If hoons recognise other hoons, arnt they just asking for more trouble on the roads..

License to act like a tool...

Hoon club - i think not..
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Thu, 07 July 2005 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boudan wrote on Thu, 07 July 2005 23:26

Good way to organise racing at street lights... Confused

If hoons recognise other hoons, arnt they just asking for more trouble on the roads..

License to act like a tool...

Hoon club - i think not..

bloody oath.
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Thu, 07 July 2005 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"H" is for horse shit. This is just one more example of people with too much time on their hands and not enough sense. Shut the fuck up you hippies and deal with more serious problems.

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 08 July 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyottsoarer: couldnt have said it better myself...

I will say this...magistrate of geelong...I hope some little gemini driving motherfucker with a locked diff comes and does donuts on your front lawn you pompus motherfucker..

I hope i find out where you live...because ill come and do a dump on your doorstep

[Updated on: Fri, 08 July 2005 00:50]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 08 July 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 10:48

I hope i find out where you live...because ill come and do a dump on your doorstep

Pure class Cool
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 08 July 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I smell bullshit... is that an actual newspaper? It looks like the April Fools edition.

I know a lot of people who would be proud to be branded a hoon. It's hardly gonna be an effective deterrent.
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 08 July 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i still think we need a plate to show the old ppl drivers.....those ones actually do scare me.

but yer thats goign to cause alot of problems if it comes in
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 08 July 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doesn't matter what the magistrate says unless the victorian government makes it a law which i doubt it will happen nothing will be done. Its just old farts rambling and taking out their angst of being old and broing against the younger generation. Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 08 July 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 11:09

doesn't matter what the magistrate says unless the victorian government makes it a law which i doubt it will happen nothing will be done. Its just old farts rambling and taking out their angst of being old and broing against the younger generation. Wink

well obviously he cant change the law and probably wont...what shits me is this crap is making front page news...

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 08 July 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a local newspaper anything can make the front news Wink
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 08 July 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey all,

That is a real newspaper clip, they had an artical a few days ago to, pointing out the "hoon" spots.

I cant beleve its so "important" that it made the front page... shows the quality of the geelong addy

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 08 July 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CREATING A NEW SIGN FOR DRIVERS WONT MAKE THEM BETTER AT DRIVING.

ITS CALLED CAUSE AND EFFECT YOU RETARDED POLITICIANS. BETTER DRIVER TRAINING IS THE ANSWER HERE!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 08 July 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it would be cheaper to make orange H plates Confused booOOOoooOOooo GST
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 08 July 2005 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldnt mind getting a H plate as ppl wouldnt get in my way on the rd fearing me Very Happy

does that mean a person is gonna get a HOON license as well?
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Sat, 09 July 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 17:24

[color=red][size=7]CREATING A NEW SIGN FOR DRIVERS WONT MAKE THEM BETTER AT DRIVING.

ITS CALLED CAUSE AND EFFECT YOU RETARDED POLITICIANS. BETTER DRIVER TRAINING IS THE ANSWER HERE

lol i agree it made me laugh though

its just polies that have nothing better to do and gain more votes from the majority
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Sun, 10 July 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 17:24

CREATING A NEW SIGN FOR DRIVERS WONT MAKE THEM BETTER AT DRIVING.

Neither will writing in huge red capital letters! Rolling Eyes
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Thu, 14 July 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1) Get hundreds of "H" plate stickers printed
2) Walk around the Bay City Plaza carpark (or the Geelong Advertiser staff carpark), sticking them on random cars
3) ???
4) Profit
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Thu, 14 July 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want one!!!
And i also rekon there should be
70+ Plates for the old fcukers,
DD plates for the drink drivers,
B plates for the blonde drivers,
Plates with a sillhouette of a guide dog for the F'in blind drivers,
RR plates for the road ragers,
T plates for the Tools,
VB plates for the bogans (usually attached to a falcadore),

hmm, what other cheap stereotypes do i mutter under my breath to make me feel good???? Rolling Eyes
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 15 July 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 09:14

I want one!!!
T plates for the Tools,

hmm, what other cheap stereotypes do i mutter under my breath to make me feel good???? Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing best thread ever!!
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 15 July 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I want one!!!
T plates for the Tools,

Pissa, good stuff Very Happy
Wonder what they will write next?, hopefully its as amusing as their previous articles. I think someone is planning to make some H plates up, should be quite amusing.

[Updated on: Fri, 15 July 2005 02:54]

Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 15 July 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.certifiedgoldexchange.com/images/pics/bullion_bars.jpg

This thread is a comedy goldmine!

http://ribfeast.no-ip.com/lolmine.gif

I agree, it will be worn as a badge of honour, or people will just take them off just like they do with P plates.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 15 July 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paint one to the front windscreen of a pigmobile and watch them act all confused when they cant fidn the car to pull over

bunch of discriminatry tossers is all they are
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Fri, 15 July 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I want one!!!
T plates for the Tools,

cci = clueless chauffered idiot
pt = political tool
pg = pig
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Sat, 16 July 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hold on a minute, isnt that exactly what P means?

but i agree that there needs to be a special plate for "elderly" drivers, except instead of a plate, just dont let them drive.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Sun, 17 July 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Comedy goldmine!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I reckon an H plate would be awesome except you'd get hammered by the police...

I'd wear it with pride until the boys in blue come near then i'd be scrambling to rip it off the window and look inconspicuous...
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Sun, 17 July 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doobs wrote on Thu, 07 July 2005 23:06

What a joke,

Might just put some on, let's hope the dickheads that want this H-plate do stay out of my way. That way I could feel much safer on the road knowing I won't be cut off by snob who forgets to indicate. Razz

I think you're on to something there, i should get some for my bike...although people might mistake a red letter on a white background for a target Neutral
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Sun, 17 July 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did anybody watch today tonite with the old bloke complaining that his licence got taken away ?
he couldn't even string a sentace together so how can he drive ?

I think it will be worn as a badge of honour not like a dunce cap .
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Sun, 17 July 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tats wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 08:13

1) Get hundreds of "H" plate stickers printed
2) Walk around the Bay City Plaza carpark (or the Geelong Advertiser staff carpark), sticking them on random cars
3) ???
4) Profit

hey tats, whats step 3?

Tats: "i dunno....hey bob, whats step 3??"

Bob: "Step 1 is collect H Plate stickers, Step 2 is walk around the bay city plaza carpark sticking them on random cars, Step 4 is profit!!"

Tats: "yer yer, but whats step 3???"

Bob: "i dunno.....hey jim!!! whats step 3??"
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Sun, 17 July 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a bunch of faggots.
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: Geelong Advertiser 7 July - H PLATES - What do yo think? Sun, 17 July 2005 08:47 Go to previous message
Definatly a badge of honour. Hopefully all the kiddies from geelong make their own H plates and put em up for a laught. i hate politicians. hmm mayB i should go on the doll so i can put my hard earned tax money to some good use.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Martial Arts
Next Topic:Game to kill time...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:16:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080409049987793 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.