Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 00:42 Go to next message
o-m-g bro...

sikunts!!!

im pretty sure this site is a joke, becuase no one could possibly be this stupid Laughing

http://www.giznet.com/westsideturks/

cut chapelz bro

[Updated on: Fri, 08 July 2005 00:52]

Send a private message to this user    
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, nice find man. Razz

step back!! Rolling Eyes

http://www.giznet.com/westsideturks/gangstaemir.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 08 July 2005 00:57]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very hard to know if it's real or not Rolling Eyes

I like the section on that site called Punch Onz, perhaps Toymods could add this type of section to the forums Laughing

My vote is that it's a real website Laughing
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmm

http://www.giznet.com/westsideturks/ceylan.jpg

turkish delight Laughing
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh its bullshit, go to the wanted list and chek out "Sam the little shit"
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Popeye is in the wanted list too, with a pic Laughing

It's real Laughing
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Or the wanted list for plopeye ROFL!! DAMN beaten to it Sad

[Updated on: Fri, 08 July 2005 01:54]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Plopeye - The other day, this guy broke into Soner's parent's fruit shop and stole all the spinach. But the security camera in the store caught him on camera and now we must find Plopeye, bash him and get back our spinach. It has also been reported that many other fruit shops in the area had their spinach stolen including Baler's parent's fruit shop. It is clear that the perpratraitor of these crimes is non-other then Plop-Eye. It has also been reported that this guy hangs around the Queen Victoria Market stealing spinach, here is a picture of Plopeye.

http://www.giznet.com/westsideturks/plopeye1.JPG

Laughing
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.giznet.com/westsideturks/cagla2.jpg

I'd hit it!! Nod
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.giznet.com/westsideturks/taner_durak.JPG
"Taner and Durak; chicks try not to fall in love"

http://www.giznet.com/westsideturks/tolga_sword.jpg
"Don't Fv(k with Tolga or he will chop you cnut"

Very Happy Nice find! Laughing
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing

What a find! I can see myself doing very little work this afternoon. Go the punch ons!
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crappiest website ever! that chik a couple posts up is hot though.
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VL,VL,VL,VL,300zx,VL,GTR,VL,VL Laughing
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lench wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 11:38

300zx,GTR Laughing

ahh yes. the turks trying hard to be lebos trying hard to be wogs.. Very Happy

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have booked myself a bed in hospital because I split my sides laughing so hard. Laughing

VL (+/- T) and VN seems to be a common theme.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could you imagine the carnage of a sick punch onz between "team ride or die" and these hektik bruvas...

omg...

the carnage...
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ali g had to say on this topic......
"i is ere 2 day 2 say dat dees r a bunch of batty boys
ue ar day 2 say dat day ar from da west side aiii ?
i is from da west side aiii!
i is NO batty boy big it up
RESPECT
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.giznet.com/westsideturks/servet1.JPG
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 12:01

Quote:

Plopeye - The other day, this guy broke into Soner's parent's fruit shop and stole all the spinach. But the security camera in the store caught him on camera and now we must find Plopeye, bash him and get back our spinach. It has also been reported that many other fruit shops in the area had their spinach stolen including Baler's parent's fruit shop. It is clear that the perpratraitor of these crimes is non-other then Plop-Eye. It has also been reported that this guy hangs around the Queen Victoria Market stealing spinach, here is a picture of Plopeye.

http://www.giznet.com/westsideturks/plopeye1.JPG

Laughing

Thank god for the west side turks who can keep the worlds spinach supply safe from the likes of plopeye. Laughing
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Best find of the year...Thats tops
rb26_n1
Regular

August 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
.....its hard to say wether these guys are being serious, having too much time on thier hands or had too much drugs.....

....what i couldnt stop laughing about is tht guy in the punch onz who looks like zangief in street fighter and the lil kid who pulled the finger......

.....and Ali must REALLY REALLY have loved his sister....... Evil or Very Mad

...choked on me cola, now its all in my nose....... Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 08 July 2005 12:45]

Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seriously I still dont know whether to belive this site is serious or not, great find but how did you find it
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZANGIEF!!!

http://www.giznet.com/westsideturks/kirov.jpg
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Funny shit Laughing

Surely some our Melbournian forumites would know of such a heinously sik gang that's running their streets?

Toymods has to have it's share of wogs down there who'd know if this was legit. In any case, I wanna know what Ali's sister looks like to see if she's worth getting the shit beat out of me for looking at her.

seeyuzz
river
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 08 July 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not aware of the "Westside Turks" as a specific entity per se, but if you decide to venture to the Williamstown foreshore on any Friday or Saturday night, one will be greeted by a plethora of harlequin painted, chromie wheeled shitheaps driven by fully sik hardkvnts who seem to have Middle Eastern ethnicity.
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Sun, 10 July 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing

FROM PROFIILES SECTION:
Name: Turk Dogg
Hobbies/Interests: I left this thug life gangster shit after i lost my eye. But when my brother Turkpac got shot, i decided to join the Westside Turks and help them find my brother's killer's. We Will find the killers and avenge my brother's death. R.I.P. Turkpac
Car: Turkpac's Cadillac

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Sun, 10 July 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahaha!!!! fucking stupid!!!

lol is this shit even real? i rekon someone is just playing a jib LMAO!!! Laughing
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Sun, 10 July 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
About 30 minutes later the Asians come back with about 20 of their boys and they were armed with machettes and knives, but this wasnt going to intimidate our boys one bit, fuck no. Our boys got into their kick boxing stance and started fighting them all off.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

geez i love the realism in their stories...

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Sun, 10 July 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have a look at the cars and count the VL's Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
toyotacorona
Regular

May 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Sun, 10 July 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat a load of bullsh*t west side turks Laughing Laughing Laughing
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Sun, 10 July 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.aaoutfitter.com/Turkey-GruhlkeMN03.jpg

i think he shot turk pack
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Sun, 10 July 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha its real guys,i just spoke with a mate in melb who is caught up with that sort of shit and they are a real crew!
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Sun, 10 July 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol fuck of ? no one could be that fuckin stupid ? seriously ?
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Sun, 10 July 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Sun, 10 July 2005 23:23

Hahaha its real guys,i just spoke with a mate in melb who is caught up with that sort of shit and they are a real crew!

Anybody who thinks that is real deserves a kickbox to the head.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Mon, 11 July 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Mon, 11 July 2005 09:03

riceburna73 wrote on Sun, 10 July 2005 23:23

Anybody who thinks that is real deserves a kickbox to the head.

Mateahhh I will give you the weather report alright!!!

It will be raining HAMMER kicks on your head allrite Very Happy
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Mon, 11 July 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will take on all of da lebz cause they can'y roll to defeat a magic missile defence, now I just need to find my boots of escaping...
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Wed, 13 July 2005 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its funny being able to see a a few arabs i happen to know in that site, hahah one in the wanted list and one who claims he owns a skyline r33.. Laughing Laughing

man these guys are classic..

SUB WOOOFA? GET IN!!!!!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Wed, 13 July 2005 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

This Site has been SUSPENDED

By

Giznet Internet Services

had to happen sooner or later... Wink
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Thu, 14 July 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 14 July 2005 01:15

Quote:

This Site has been SUSPENDED

By

Giznet Internet Services

had to happen sooner or later... Wink

it hurts my ha-ha gland . . . Sad

My hair aches, too . . Rolling Eyes
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Thu, 14 July 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i missed it, cant have been that funny right?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Sun, 17 July 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Thu, 14 July 2005 20:37

cant have been that funny right?

no it really was funny Laughing Laughing
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Mon, 18 July 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad

Razz
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Mon, 18 July 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gang's web of evil
By IAN HABERFIELD and CARLY CRAWFORD
17jul05

AUTHORITIES are investigating a website on which thugs boast of murder, drug dealing and violent assaults.

The Westside Turks website, which claims to have up to 120 gang members, boasts of beating up "skips" (caucasian Australians), stabbing people at Melbourne nightclubs, attacking rival gangs with machetes and bashing a truckie with a baseball bat.
The site also carries claims that drug money was used to enrol relatives from Turkey at Australian universities.

Several Westside Turks have already been charged and prosecuted based on information gleaned from the website which details a crimewave dating back to February last year.

The gang leader, "Ali", is understood to be behind bars, serving 12 years for attempted murder. He shot his girlfriend and best friend because he thought they were having an affair.

The Westside Turks website claims that before the trial, the thug had instructed other gang members to "fix up" his girlfriend and best friend.

"Taner smashed down the front door (and) the boys walked in on them having dinner," the website said.

"The boys took their guns out and sat down on the table, had some food and started talking business. They told them that they must deny that Ali shot them or that they are gonna (sic) get killed."

The girlfriend subsequently testified that her former boyfriend, an underworld figure, had shot her. The gangland figure was killed last year in Melbourne's underworld war.

Another gang member appeared at a committal hearing in Melbourne Magistrates Court last week charged with murder and attempted murder. Police allege a victim was stabbed three times with a 20-centimetre knife as he intervened in an argument between his cousin and the accused at a nightclub.

The Westside Turks website said that the accused attacked the man for talking to his girlfriend.

Other incidents listed on the website include:

A BASHING at a Chapel Street nightclub.

A BEATING in a supermarket carpark.

SHOOTING at a car that beat a member's car in a drag race.

BASHING a security guard who followed the gang, and a woman who rejected a gang member's advances.

THE jailing of a gang member as a result of confessional evidence on the website.

It is understood the site is known to police.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page /0,5478,15952450%255E2862,00.html

ROFLMAO!
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Mon, 18 July 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahahahahha Laughing they think its real
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Mon, 18 July 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
their web site has been suspended Shocked Wink
causing trouble, going to gyms while the government pays them Rolling Eyes Go get a job you stupid fucking cunts
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Mon, 18 July 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THIS is what's wrong with the world. Some funny kuntz make a piss-take website, and the sensationalist beat-up press take it seriously, leading to it being taken down off the web. Evil or Very Mad

Coward, fool terrorists should be bombing the Herald Sun, Today Tonight and A Current Affair, not innocent public transport-loving folks in London . . Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Okay - no bombing is justified - it's all bad.

Being blown-up is TOO GOOD for tabloid media scum! Laughing
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Mon, 18 July 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we should seriously send this to 'media watch'.. such journalism, so little time Wink good to see they did their research...

[Updated on: Mon, 18 July 2005 07:38]

st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Mon, 18 July 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Mon, 18 July 2005 17:38

we should seriously send this to 'media watch'.. such journalism, so little time Wink good to see they did their research...

DO IT ! ! ! Shocked

http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/

I'm off to bed, otherwise I'd do it myself! I already did the feedback form on the herald-sun website . . . SERVE CENTRAL ! ! Very Happy
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Mon, 18 July 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
da boyz is famous

http://pantheones.com/thread.pes?id=4387
http://forums.australianinfront.com.au/ShowPost.as px?PostID=162000
http://www.soccernews.com.au/forum/topic.asp?which page=-1&TOPIC_ID=21631&REPLY_ID=285973

so this reporter actually claims that the guys are in court??

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Tue, 19 July 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so did someone send it to media watch?
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Wed, 20 July 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.hooverdust.com/daily/archive/images/borat.jpg

http://www.dandypolskakrew.cjb.net/

Borat thinks theyre Cool..
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Wed, 20 July 2005 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahahaha borat is a pisser Laughing Laughing

and wtf is with that dandy poiska krew Laughing Freak
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Wed, 20 July 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I stick by my first assumption that it is a real crew!..ASk MR1JZ he was their head Mooley untill the sex change lost him respect and also caused a love pentagon between himself Ali,Taner,Firat and Turkpac,thats what really led to Turkpac getting shot! Very Happy

Sorry to bring up the bad memories 1J Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Wed, 20 July 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

im in hiding Laughing
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Thu, 21 July 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seems da n3w revalooshun has evolved:
http://www.dandypolskakrew.cjb.net/

Werd to ma bruvas. Fooly sic dr!ft0rs
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Thu, 21 July 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
notice how most of these people are in or near dandenong

that dpk website is pretty funning as well hopefull these guys gets whats coming to them
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Thu, 21 July 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
their web site is also suspended Laughing

toymods now targeting: try hards
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 22 July 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as long as they wont declare Jihad on us toyota owners.. Rolling Eyes
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Fri, 22 July 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i declare Jihad on nissan
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: West Side Turks...OMG BRO SIKUNTS!!!!!!1111eleveneleven Mon, 22 August 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but anyone catch this tonight, it made it onto media watch Laughing
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Jus a question ***MODS PLEAE DELETE***
Next Topic:Led Zep fans only need apply.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:32:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010455131530762 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.