Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up***

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Sat, 09 July 2005 08:14 Go to next message
ok guys up for sale is a kenwood headunit and a kenwood 6 stacker player. the equiptment is still in the car so you can come and inspect it up until next saturday.offers over $200. the equiptment is in exellent condition and comes with all cables and plugs and mounting brackets. everything you need to get it running in your car

[Updated on: Sun, 17 July 2005 11:44]

Send a private message to this user    
LTJET
Regular

July 2004
Re: EOI: kenwood 6 stacker and tape deck Sat, 09 July 2005 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much would you be looking for?
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI: kenwood 6 stacker and tape deck Sun, 10 July 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to tell you the truth im not sure how much they go for as it came with my bmw. i just want a normal front loading cd/flip face rather than the stacer in the boot. make me an offer
malazn
Regular

March 2004
Re: EOI: kenwood 6 stacker and tape deck/ will swap Mon, 11 July 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
post some pics up i might be interested...
how long have you had it for?
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI: kenwood 6 stacker and tape deck/ will swap Mon, 11 July 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i bought my bmw about 2 months ago it was already installed. it has the instruction booklet and plastic face plate box thing so u can carry it.
i dont have any photos right now but i will take some photos of em 2moro.
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit Sat, 16 July 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok for some reason i cant post pics up so tell me your email adress so i can send you some pics.
Meetch
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit Sat, 16 July 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mitchlangerz@gmail.com
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit Sun, 17 July 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is anybody interested in this?
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit Sun, 17 July 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics are up.

Attachment: stacker2.jpg
(Size: 72.53KB, Downloaded 108 time(s))
Attachment: stacker5.jpg
(Size: 68.54KB, Downloaded 56 time(s))
Attachment: stacker7.jpg
(Size: 15.36KB, Downloaded 45 time(s))

Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit Sun, 17 July 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more pics

Attachment: stacker6.jpg
(Size: 55.36KB, Downloaded 50 time(s))
Attachment: stacker4.jpg
(Size: 51.87KB, Downloaded 38 time(s))
Attachment: stacker1.jpg
(Size: 62.90KB, Downloaded 43 time(s))

Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Sun, 17 July 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Mon, 18 July 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i have bought my new cd player so this 1 has gota go. any reasonable offers will be considered.
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Wed, 20 July 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i will be pulling out the cd player on saturday and i only have 1 person interested. is anyone else interested? otherwise i will put it up on ebay next month.
OnAHigh
Regular

March 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Wed, 20 July 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wats your best price so far man ?
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Wed, 20 July 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey ben how bout i pick it up for 100, them rims did look nice on your car Laughing serrious offer but.
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Thu, 21 July 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onahigh : best offer so far is $200
nick2b : i sold those rims ages ago man when i sold my rolla and $100 for this... i dont think so man. sorry
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Fri, 05 August 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the headunit & stacker & stacker cable have been removed from my BMW and the entire package is just laying around on my bedroom floor. i have had no decent offers. throw me an offer over $150 and i will be happy. i just wana sell it. there is nothing wrong with it. everything is imac.
trdcmy
Regular

July 2005
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Sun, 07 August 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey wat is the out put on the cd stacker and can it hold two sets of rca cables on the back and is it also mosfet, put down some good details and i might be interested
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Sun, 07 August 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think it a mosfet but i will take a photo of behind the headunit for you 2moro. and post it up asap ok man.
trdcmy
Regular

July 2005
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Sun, 07 August 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate thanks, i just want to make sure i can hook up my amp rca cables to it, um yea get those photos of the back and i will let you know if i am interested aight,
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Tue, 09 August 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, scrap that

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 06:40]

Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Fri, 12 August 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump.
sorry havent had a chance 2 take any photos of the back of the unit for you. hopefully on the weekend.
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Sat, 13 August 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pic of rca ouputs

Attachment: image_00059.jpg
(Size: 73.98KB, Downloaded 14 time(s))

trdcmy
Regular

July 2005
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Wed, 17 August 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry mate i was hoping it had two sets of rca's cause i got a 4 channel amp which i am bridging at 2 and i have to run two subs.
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Wed, 17 August 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no reasonable offer will be refused.
gtnickk
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Thu, 18 August 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi i will give you $100 for it and i will pay for the postage. there is no warranty and it is not mossfit besides it second hand.
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: fs: kenwood 6 stacker and headunit***pics r up*** Thu, 18 August 2005 07:39 Go to previous message
DEAL!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:pioneer head unit
Next Topic:6" splits, alpine headunit, and 18MHZ converters avail
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 10:09:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063638687133789 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.