Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 12 September 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suprise!
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7243/5mge6nw.jpg

after many grouling hours of painful thinking and bashing, the car now runs perfectly, starts every time and purrs like a kitten but roars like a lion!
brakes are perfect now too, it pulls up quite well, i had to get the master cylinder resleeved, its all good now.
mechanically its perfect, its a dream to drive, suprised the hell out of me for such an old car to be so cruisy, heaps quiet and smooth and comfortable.
got knocked back for blue slip, they want the old girl to be engineered.

Send a private message to this user    
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 12 September 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9481/wagonarse0xg.jpg
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 12 September 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice work dude, Great to here its almost on the road Smile

Have to get the 3 wagon's together once its all on deck.

Rod.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 12 September 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that last pic is wickid!!

The spray can job turned out real nice.

And I love how the rear window winds down. I didn't know they did that...
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Mon, 12 September 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to hear it's all ok now mate! Had me totally stumped there for awhile.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 13 September 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guys!
yeah the rear window is electric too, gotta love that!
paint job is dam good, everyones so suprised when i tell them its a spray can job.
im thinking of doing more coats then throwing some clear on top too.

Yeah this car was, as i put it, defying the rules of combustion.
TurboRA28 helped me wire it up and we had it running when pouring fuel down the throttle body.
then it wouldnt run for about a week, i tried everything and it ran really rich with a fuel cut at about 3000rpm, then it wouldnt run again.
after cleaning plugs, checking ALL the ecu pinouts and efi resistances/voltages, changing injector seals, cleaning the new sparkies i put in, trying a new ecu, a new afm, playing with TPS and timing sensor for injectors, cleaning injectors, the bitch still wouldnt run.

Joel was on his way to come back down on a friday to have a closer look when i thought i would buy some MORE new sparkies just to rule them out, put them in and had it running perfectly in seconds.

the following monday i get a unexpected notice of suspension from the RTA, on my way back to court so the pimp death wagon project is on hold till thats all cleared up

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 13 September 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You said it Rod.
I have to get mine going some time soon.

After spending the timne in the dickie of your car on the weekend I can't wait to get mine running.

Good to hear you gotthe brakes going Jesse the time I drove it it was quite scary. To say the least

Spewing here about the futher RTA hasstles I hope you get it sorted soon.

Stitt

TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 13 September 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Joel was on his way to come back down on a friday to have a closer look when i thought i would buy some MORE new sparkies just to rule them out, put them in and had it running perfectly in seconds.

haha yeah that was a classic, i'm driving over racking my brains the whole way there thinking of what the problem might be when Jesse calls on the mobile and says listen to this, what do i hear? a very smooth running 5mge! was very relieved to say the least..

jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 13 September 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
court is on the 14th of october, fingers crossed!

i want some of these!!!!
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/7378/daytonas5uk.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2005 08:16]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 13 September 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice wagon, plenty of potential Cool .

...im thinking a few 15 Inch Jaycar subs and amps and disco ball with lights Laughing .
AnNa340
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Tue, 13 September 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeaaah get those wheels Jesse! They would look HOT!
Thank god the beast is finally running, its just too bad the RTA are gay!
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Thu, 15 September 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats with th RTA? you finished all that didnt ya?

bloddy bastards ruining the pimping potential!!!

gl
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Thu, 15 September 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it never ends

30-45 over limit, went to court, got 3 months
RTA try giving me another 12 months, went to court, got off
RTA try giving me another 3 months, went to court, got off
RTA try giving me another 3 months, going to court

this suspension is because i crashed my car
(already havent driven for 2 months)
so that gives me 3 demerit points cause the cops caught up with me for that and gace me neg driving, on top of my 4 from the speeding fine back in 04' i have 7 points.
apparently the points dont go away after a suspension, they stay with you for 3 years, so bascially i cant do one thing wrong till im 21 or i get another 3 months!

TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Thu, 15 September 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a crock.

it's 12 points or more in 3 yrs.

they got me with that and gave me 3 months suspension or 12 months proby.... naturaully i took probby.

what happened was lost p's from no points left. then on blacks lost 9 more but still had 3 points left but they go nah thats 12 in three years.

I was like wtf i done my time for those fines why am i copin them again.

bastards! yeah u rta read it raise my rego costs! dun care Ill stick it to ya's one day!

Nathan
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Wed, 12 October 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 days until court!
i think im in with a chance, i got a apprenticeship and im going to need my licence to do that, so hopefully the court will favour me for that.
and i sold the engine out of my old car so i now have the funds to register this thing.
hard part is going to be getting a blue slip, if anybody knows who can help me out in that department?
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Wed, 12 October 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why? what do they want done to pass blue slip?!

i can feel a weekend workshop marathon coming up! Very Happy
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Wed, 12 October 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i took it to mechanic and they laughed at me.
he said main things are i need past rego papers and the efi fuel system to be engineered.
and he said on top of that he rekens he could find a page of things wrong with it for being such a old car.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Wed, 12 October 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blue slips sure do suck...

but that dude sounds like he has written ur car off already and because of its age...u dont want that...try and find some one a bit more open and not as negative get the defect list and at least then ull have some jobs to do that ull know will get it rego'd if u dont like the list or it will cost to much money try someone else...i went to 3 blokes when blue slipping the 22 and most of them all had different defects..most of them minor but they were different none the less
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Fri, 14 October 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok back from court, not too happy with the result, got another 2 months.
so pimp death wagon wont be hitting the streets until december 14th Sad
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Jesse's new ride- MS57 crown wagon! Fri, 14 October 2005 09:35 Go to previous message
w00t! my birthday! bday run! Surprised

on a sadder note sorry to hear jesse. least you have time to fix things Confused
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:DiZ's AE92 4AGTE finished. Now with Pics.
Next Topic:My AE82 4A-GE Bigport Twinky - possibly fucked, pending investigation >:(
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:38:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067059993743896 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.