Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Fri, 15 July 2005 02:09 Go to next message
ok guys, anyone need a part for there soarer or supra 'may' be in luck. I have an MZ21 GT limited auto soarer which is gonna be sold off in parts. I'm taking what i need for my new one (mainly interior items and wheels) but still leaves plenty up for grabs. The motor has a blown piston but otherwise complete and can still be started. I have a spare set of adjustable coilovers, spare high flow turbo, 3" exhaust, BOV, fuel cut defender on top of standard accesories which come on the car which none of those i need on my new 1j beast. Also any panels etc i may have too.

Attachment: DSC00595.JPG
(Size: 46.80KB, Downloaded 124 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 15 July 2005 13:20]

Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Fri, 15 July 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What condition is the rubber piping in?
Any cracks in hidden places?
Still supple?
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Fri, 15 July 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only one small hose i can recall that is split, i've changed any others in the past so unless they are hidden as you say i don't think so mate
styler
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Fri, 15 July 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey im interested in a ct26 turbo shortly. i have been offered one already too, pm me a price on them thanks
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Fri, 15 July 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lsd? PM ME A PRICE.
Thanks
Blake
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Fri, 15 July 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM'ed you before, no answer.

PM'ing you again.

dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Fri, 15 July 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what sort of coil overs? how much?
how much for the 7m head? is it in alright condition?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Fri, 15 July 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill have your 7m dingaling Wink (noticed your sig)
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Fri, 15 July 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah Blake unfortunatly it's already sold to negative boost.

If this head was going cheap i'd get it for parts, mine is ticky from
excessive valve clearances, and i figure instead of buying 24 shims @ $7+ ea i could just buy another head presuming it's not as ticky as mine. (swap shims around from both heads)

if negative boost doesn't end up buying the 7m your next in the list Smile
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Fri, 15 July 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dingaling wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 21:03

if negative boost doesn't end up buying the 7m your next in the list Smile

OT: I dare say he most probably will Razz Gave him a little taste of a 7m ma61 (nothing stupid, was on the sidestreets) and I think he liked it.
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Fri, 15 July 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome yian! that's right i forgot you came down to tassie just recently!
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Fri, 15 July 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will have to find out what brand the coilovers are, have a set on my new soarer so gotta work out which i'm keeping and which i'm selling. If you have an offer in mind let me know.

That car has been pretty much off the road for the last few months as i have been trying to work out what the problem was which it's turned out to be a cracked piston. After learning to go stright to the professionals for diagnosis instead of listening to mates i did in that time and money wasted have the head reconditoned and also has the water cooling jacket fixed as well on it. And since that was put back on the car has been driven ten mins to it's current location where it'sat for another couple of bloody months. So, the head is most definately sweet as mate
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Fri, 15 July 2005 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will have to look into the lsd for ya, not sure if it has to be honest
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Fri, 15 July 2005 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
read me the code on the firewall...should be "g..."

but id also like you to check to be sure Razz
chrissp20
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Sat, 16 July 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI mate

i aminterested in a few items,

hi flow turbo, fuel cut defence, side skirts i you have, adjustable coilover.

That is all i require for the moment please PM me
thanks chris
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Sat, 16 July 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill take the interior Smile
chrisma70
Regular

November 2004
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Sun, 17 July 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the high flow turbz and whats the condition thanks
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Tue, 19 July 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisma70 wrote on Sun, 17 July 2005 18:05

how much for the high flow turbz and whats the condition thanks

pm should have been sent
menace
Regular

June 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Tue, 19 July 2005 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have sent PM...
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Wed, 20 July 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LSd? price and code please?
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Wed, 20 July 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also for lsd. Ratio?? 4.55? 4.1?
And possibly turbo.
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Wed, 20 July 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is there anyone i haven't gotten back to about anything, apologies if there is. Contact me and i'll be sure to reply promptly

menace
Regular

June 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Wed, 20 July 2005 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sent ya a pm...
menace
Regular

June 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor with blown piston in car to be sold off complete or seperate with rest of car Sun, 24 July 2005 03:04 Go to previous message
Hey just wanted to know where you are located?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:efi bits
Next Topic:**SOLD AW11 MR2 CUSCO STRUT BRACE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:19:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055441856384277 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.