Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sat, 16 July 2005 02:19 Go to next message
http://www.finnhiller.com/img010.pdf
http://www.finnhiller.com/img006.pdf
http://www.finnhiller.com/img007.pdf
http://www.finnhiller.com/img008.pdf
http://www.finnhiller.com/img009.pdf

SEEKING MALE ACTORS (any ethnicity) and JAPANESE FEMALE ACTRESSES both must be able to play High School role for:

“FAST AND FURIOUS 3: TOKYO”

Feature Film
Distributed by Universal Pictures
Directed by Justin Lin (“Better Luck Tomorrow”)
Produced By Neal Moritz (The Fast and Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, xXx, S.W.A.T.)
and Amanda Cohen
written by Chris Morgan and Kario Salem
To Begin Filming in Tokyo and LA on September 12, 2005

Finn Hiller Casting (Crash, Coach Carter) is seeking male actors of any ethnicity for the lead in the Universal Pictures feature film, “Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo.” The film is about an obsessive street racer named SHAUN who is exiled to Tokyo after annoying the local police once too often.

SHAUN is treated like an outsider and mocked for being a gai-jin, He is drawn to the subculture of drift racing, a dangerous and sometimes deadly sport that he masters with startling speed. In the process, Shaun makes a deadly enemy and meets the love of his life, Tani.

TANI is a stunning Japanese girl who attends the same school as Shaun in Tokyo. When they interact at first, she dismisses him until she realizes that he is an obsessive street racer as well. Chaos arises when Shaun finds out that she is in fact D.K.’s girlfriend (the “Drift King” of Tokyo). Shaun enrages D.K. by challenging him to a drift race, while at the same time forming a friendship with Tani, which eventually evolves into a forbidden romance.

If interested, please see additional instructions on next page on how to submit.

Sarah Halley Finn and Randi Hiller,
Casting Directors
Finn/Hiller Casting
588 North Larchmont Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90004

If you have any questions, please email us at: fastandfurious3@gmail.com

Please do not stop by in person!

INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
FOR “FAST AND FURIOUS 3: TOKYO”

Thank you for your interest in this project. Following are the instructions for putting yourself on tape to be considered for a role.

Go to www.finnhiller.com to access the lines for the appropriate character.

Please follow these simple guidelines for taping:

1. Write or type your name clearly in large letters with a black magic marker on a piece of paper that you hold in front of you when you begin. Also, please say your name aloud so we have both correct spelling and pronunciation.

2. Please use either mini dv or 1/2” VHS tape in NTSC format. If possible, enclosing a Polaroid or other photo is helpful (unfortunately, neither tape nor picture will be returned).

3. Do a quick camera test -- stop and watch the tape. Make sure the camera has recorded with proper lighting and sound. (We do receive tapes that have no sound or improper lighting.)

4. Next, please record a full body shot so we can see what you look like from head to toe. (Usually the widest setting on the camera or get further away from your subject.) Please also show us a close up of your face, as well as profile.

5. When taping, the camera should be centered on your face, showing some of your neck and shoulders. Before starting the scene, please state you name, age, height, weight, ethnicity, and where you live. Please feel free to move comfortably when you’re speaking. We want to see your personality, as well as your acting ability.

6. Make sure the tape is labeled with your name and contact information. Again, labels should be printed clearly or typed. It is also good to include the project name and date.

7. Lastly, send the tape to: “Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo”
Finn/Hiller Casting
588 N. Larchmont Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90004

Tapes should be received no later than July 30th, 2005.

taken from http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15 126

car audition http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/arti cleId=106240#21

[Updated on: Sat, 16 July 2005 02:23]

Send a private message to this user    
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sat, 16 July 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now who is going to send in a tape?
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sat, 16 July 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmm, can't act but I'd luv to be immortalized on film being in bed with a jap chick!
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sat, 16 July 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they can sign me up on the condition toyota build me for the show a completly new ae86 with jza80 tt driveline with stock parts at least trd replaced on top of the hefty contract Smile
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sat, 16 July 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant act....i guess i fit the bill Very Happy
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sat, 16 July 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have teh first preview of teh trailerz.

http://www.thefacebite.com/3urious.html
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sat, 16 July 2005 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i read the scripts, you posted the wrong links though, here they are:

http://www.finnhiller.com/shaun.pdf
http://www.finnhiller.com/tani.pdf
http://www.finnhiller.com/reevise.pdf

and from that, this movie already sucks. its just doesnt seem real, just one big load of crud.

Excerpt from script:
Shaun: main character
Reevise: shaun's mate
Tani: Japanese girl which Shaun likes
DK = Drift King

Quote:

Reevise: He just challenged you to run the course against him. We need to get out of here

but shaun ain't about to look bad. Not in front of the other racers, and not in front of the girl [Tani] He turns to D.K.

Shaun: Done

The crowd cheers. D.K. laughs in Shaun's face,m then turns and walks with his crew to their cars. Shaun starts walking away too. Reevise follows, unbelieving.

Reevise: Done?! What do you mean "done"?! You dont even have a car!

Shaun: Sure i do, you're gonna lend me yours

Reevise: What?!

ACROSS THE WAY

DK reaches his chamelon Z. Cranks it up. His crew roars, bloodthirsty.

Hiro (subititled): Smoke this punk DK

DK glares across the way at --

SHAUN

who pops the Silvia's hood. Starts TWEAKING the engine to make it run faster -- CRANKING the timing, RIPPING out hoses. All while he argues with Reevise.

Shaun: Look, this is my ticket in. i beat him, they have to accept me.

Reevise Relents, and just as he hands over the keys --

TANI : That's true, but you're not gonna beat him

Shaun: Watch me

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
this film will be hilarious, could you not get anymore bullshit in the movie? Laughing
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sat, 16 July 2005 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Sat, 16 July 2005 22:29

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sun, 17 July 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Urg. That movie will suck big time. Which was probably a given anyway.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sun, 17 July 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Sat, 16 July 2005 22:29

buhahaha
gold Smile
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sun, 17 July 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"shaun pops the Silvia's hood. Starts TWEAKING the engine to make it run faster -- CRANKING the timing, RIPPING out hoses"

Bahaha! WTF Laughing
"dont need this radiator hose....or this fuel line..." Razz
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sun, 17 July 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Sun, 17 July 2005 11:00

"shaun pops the Silvia's hood. Starts TWEAKING the engine to make it run faster -- CRANKING the timing, RIPPING out hoses"

Bahaha! WTF Laughing
"dont need this radiator hose....or this fuel line..." Razz

"im going to link these oil breather hoses up, eliminating un needed vacuum!" "whats this??!..-cut- *rip* #cough# better yet, who need vacuum lines, its just extra weight!"

-later-

"my brake pedal feels heavy Sad "

[Updated on: Sun, 17 July 2005 04:42]

nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sun, 17 July 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PROJECT 3FasT 3 Furious

Instead of a supra

Paul Walker can rock up with this...
http://i3.ebayimg.com/04/i/04/87/59/b2_12_sb.JPG

for only $100US

Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 17 July 2005 08:21]

forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Tue, 19 July 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does it have 2JAYZEEEEEE? Laughing
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Tue, 19 July 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No shit!

Anyway, just reminds me of a film version of Initial D series 1. They just keep on going downhill Sad
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Tue, 19 July 2005 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LETS MAKE OUR OWN 3URIOUS SCRIPT!!
ONE SEQUENCE/PASSAGE/ACTION/SPEECH MADE BY EACH USER!!!

I'LL START!

Shaun moves to his s13 and begins to race, he immediately jumps out of the car in disgust;

Shaun: WHAT'S THIS!?! A CENTRE FOR ANTS? I HAVE NO SHIFT LIGHT! HOW CAN YOU RACE WITHOUT A SHIFTLIGHT IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN TO CHANGE GEARS?

[Updated on: Tue, 19 July 2005 15:14]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Wed, 20 July 2005 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
D.K.: mumuhahahahaha how can you possibly beat me, your car doesnt even have a shift light, let alone teh flux cpacit0rz...you will fail miserably...
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Wed, 20 July 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shaun: but look at that suspension, how can yuo possibly dorriiiift with that, it aint pedders

THE WEIGHT LOSS FROM RIPPING OUT HOSES MEANS I WILL WIN THIS NIGHT! *glare*
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Wed, 20 July 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shaun pulls out this hose where all this green fluid splashes all over the floor, he then pulls out the oil cap

Shaun: See, that's why you couldn't drift. This cap here was blocking the air flow to the pop up valve. And your water is old, it's green. I fixed that.

There was a major awe as the crowd saw him rip out all the hoses and water, his ego was building up from there
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Wed, 20 July 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soarer wrote on Tue, 19 July 2005 17:49

No shit!

Anyway, just reminds me of a film version of Initial D series 1. They just keep on going downhill Sad

theres no skill in uphill, just brute power Wink
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Wed, 20 July 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...he gets exiled to TOKYO from AMERICA for illegal driving?

Quite a plot device they've smoked up there.
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Wed, 20 July 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Wed, 20 July 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peeack wrote on Wed, 20 July 2005 13:05

dude its an F&F movie...the plot was always going to be creative genious.... Rolling Eyes
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Wed, 20 July 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peeack wrote on Wed, 20 July 2005 13:35

this movie is going to be the pinnacle of cinema entertainment.

I can feel it.

*gets lube ready*

Laughing
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Wed, 20 July 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True enough Mr 1J, they sure have thrown ALL plausability to the wind in this one.

Don't get me wrong, the first two were garbage aswel, but atleast there wasn't anything ridiculously stupid as someone getting exiled from America to Japan.
(Perhaps if I drive stupidly enough, I'll get a free holiday to japan!)
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Wed, 20 July 2005 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm what do you think? of placing a jap dood in a role of takumi... having paul walker to search for him (or bunta) and learn the zen ways of drifting after falling off the cliff with a poorly performed american "power-slide" on the mountains...

or they should keep out of japan, as im sick of holywood making $$$ on other nations and culture..

somethin like "Fast 2 da Furious 3 : Low Rydaz"

Starring Ice Cube

should focus on them hopping olds mobiles and have a rest from the tuners crap.. and its gotz to have a lot o rappin yo'. and lotsa bling bling.. and the storyline shouldnt be different from the GTA: san andreas, all about black gangs, turfs n shit...

peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Wed, 20 July 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more like staring Xzibit. I find him hilarious Very Happy
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sat, 23 July 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i laughed so hard @ that trailer!!
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: 3fast3furios (actuall movie SPOILER, storyline scripts) Sun, 24 July 2005 01:46 Go to previous message
xolent wrote on Wed, 20 July 2005 11:57

Shaun pulls out this hose where all this green fluid splashes all over the floor, he then pulls out the oil cap

Shaun: See, that's why you couldn't drift. This cap here was blocking the air flow to the pop up valve. And your water is old, it's green. I fixed that.

There was a major awe as the crowd saw him rip out all the hoses and water, his ego was building up from there

TANI: he's so cool!! i wanna sleep with a guy that does dodgy mod jobs!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:sweet rims on old 4wd's
Next Topic:Tour de France
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 03:34:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086510181427002 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.