Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sat, 17 September 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mass [OST] party.........fools

i have a shade tent type thing, bout 2.5m x 2.5m it's not enclosed tho, but it's handy when it's uber hot

detailing your car is easy

first off:
- wash your car
- use a cutting compound to get rid of caked on stuff, but dont go crazy with this stuff, it can eat your paintwork right off, the one i use has a polish mixed in aswell
- wash your car
- wax/polish your car
- wash your car

repeat last steps if nessicary

also clean door hinges, boot space water marks, many people forget this part

plus you might want to detail your engine bay, just warm water to get rid of dirt plus degreaser for harder stuff and polish up, smooth up rubber pipes and stuff
  Send a private message to this user    
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sat, 17 September 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wildsupra wrote on Sat, 17 September 2005 07:41

XBOX set up and was crankin need fo speed n stuff man.
As fo all you other ladies!! you need to rethink aswell, why not have a mass OST party, THE TEAM NEEDS YOU!!!!!

Matty

Where did you get the power from? did you have half your lounge set there?
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 18 September 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea Damo u can stop bugging me now

....... IN .......... Very Happy
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 18 September 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alllriggght! Now I feel important! Very Happy
wouldn't be the same without ya Lauz!
And now me, you and Matty can all squeez into my king size sleeping bag.. good times had by all! Wink
I'll bring some entry forms out when I come see the Bling Garage eh?..

I've had several others jump on board lately too - so could be a decent turnout by the OST crew! Very Happy

Still, I will know more definate numbers next month most likely as the late comers get their act together! Razz

Note to All:- those having difficulty getting together pics of their car and such - I can offer my services with quality digi camera and then can get pics printed up at about 50c a print.. no hassles there, just holla!

Cheers all!
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser

[Updated on: Sun, 18 September 2005 05:02]

guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 18 September 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damo - we should limit this to ost only cars or pre 90 cars, otherwise, all those ford/holden chumps will be like " what you doing with a 90 car in a pre 90 club"

whats going on with the stand layout??

tenting it up?? or like a half tent thingo with some chairs to perve.....i mean look at chicks.....i mean people walk past Very Happy

do we want yo have a write up about the club so everyone can get the jist of it without having to ask us what [OST] stands for

i think that each person should do a simple write up on paper and put it on the dash for people to look at

and if each entrant could put in $10 to the club so we can organise more stickers, bandanna thingo and any other motorvation needs Very Happy
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 18 September 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XmaGe wrote on Sat, 17 September 2005 19:05

Wildsupra wrote on Sat, 17 September 2005 07:41

XBOX set up and was crankin need fo speed n stuff man.
As fo all you other ladies!! you need to rethink aswell, why not have a mass OST party, THE TEAM NEEDS YOU!!!!!

Matty

Where did you get the power from? did you have half your lounge set there?

Ben well we just got a little generator that is powered by someone riding a bike that charges a large capacitor, quite simple yet very effective, we just took turns at riding to keep the levels in the capacitor charged, a guy i know made it at uni. I could prolly organise to borrow it again if need be.

Rob brilliant idea man, all OST entrants and tag along partners should put in a lil cash each to help make the stand look sweet as.
Ya'll should re think about camping too, its not as bad as you think, and with us lot all there it would be wikid fun, so long as we dont go over to the ford and holden dickheads area it will be goodly!!

P.S. damo "The Bling Garage" is supplying you with another entrant, courtesy of eldar, in the form of a TA22 Wink

Matty

Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 18 September 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OHHH my god i just had the best idea ever!!!!

the starlet half cut bbq that i have built could make an appearance for a sausage sizzle at the OST stand!!!!

Shit i should put a windscreen in it somehow to put an OST sticker onto Laughing

Hmm need to borrow a trailer to get it down there Cool

Matty
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 18 September 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah Damo, i was about to ask you to bring along another form Smile

the Joint project is already on track, although Mattys done all the work so far Mad

Starlet BBQ, Matty you have some awesome ideas, itll be wicked Very Happy

I think i may Camp now... sounds like its going to be some wicked fun...

Damo, i need to ask Ken_T about whether hes going to enter or not... KE70 + Jap Spec 4AGE should be welcome aye?

Eldar.O.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 18 September 2005 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guilty_19 wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 16:55

damo - we should limit this to ost only cars or pre 90 cars, otherwise, all those ford/holden chumps will be like " what you doing with a 90 car in a pre 90 club"

Rob - I'm not sure what you mean by this comment? .. I think that was just a given??..

Matty - yeah man, I'm feeling the BBQ idea! I'll have to see what you've cooked up (excuse the pun).. but I think a Starlet BBQ could work! Smile

Eldar - you've got about 3 weeks to decide if you'll be joining us at Motorvation and then let me know. Your friend Ken with the KE70 sounds like a good addition to the OST crew also. Is he on the forums? Maybe send me some details via PM..

Cheers
Damo
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 18 September 2005 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 23:06

Eldar - you've got about 3 weeks to decide if you'll be joining us at Motorvation and then let me know. Your friend Ken with the KE70 sounds like a good addition to the OST crew also. Is he on the forums? Maybe send me some details via PM..

Cheers
Damo

He drove on the last OST cruise from booragoon to morley McDonalds or wherever the hell it was from, my holiday messed up my memory ahahah, White bog stock (not for long) ke70!

This thing is going into motorvation, its already been decided mate, all it needs now is a bit of work to get it up to scratch, and we'll be cutting it mighty close...

the car will be ready by the time of the show, however the pics wont show what the end result will be, we might have to do all the cosmetic stuff first...

Either way we'll submit it, if they dont like it, we'll try again with the pics of the finished car, and ill pay the extra late fee too.

im not fussed either way.

Mattys already begun work, ill link you up with some pics that matty's taken via PM now...

Eldar.O.
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 19 September 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wildsupra wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 20:50

Ben well we just got a little generator that is powered by someone riding a bike that charges a large capacitor, quite simple yet very effective, we just took turns at riding to keep the levels in the capacitor charged, a guy i know made it at uni. I could prolly organise to borrow it again if need be.

Bullsh*t
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 19 September 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XmaGe wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 12:03

Wildsupra wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 20:50

Bullsh*t

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ohh come on ben that was a feasable answer wasnt it???? nah man they supply you with power down there heheh

_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 19 September 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are we going to have a pre motorvation meet up to organise things a little better?? and nut out who is who.
the info stand on each car sounds like a good idea, gets us out of telling the full story each time so we got more time to stuff around...
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 20 September 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a OST cruise on 9th October..
I'm hoping a fair turn out will be there - especially those entering Motorvation.
Come and "nut out" people there. Smile

But yes.. when the time gets closer - there will probably be a time at which we'll all get together and sort some of the finer details out.
Still got about 4 months before that stage...

Cheers
Damo
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 20 September 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damo is there going to be another meet up after this cruise/before MV? unfortunatley its too early for the celica, however one a month or so later should be good?!?!

Eldar.O.
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 20 September 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this upcoming cruise should enable Damo, Myself and others to get things planned

so if you want to show your voice, then turn up to this and we can get started on it
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 20 September 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes one and all come down.. but as mentioned, there is still about 4 months before we need to finalise things.. so yes Eldar, there will be other cruises/meets before Motorvation comes around in January 06.
If you can't make it this trip - don't stress.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 28 September 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SleekHer wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 20:47

Hey Damo I heard there woz another chick joining us at Motorvation? This true?

Yeah - I hope so...
I dropped off a entry form to Tahlia, haven't heard back as yet. Hopefully she's still keen for it.
It will be nice to add a females touch to the manly OST crew! Surprised

Damo
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 28 September 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what does she drive??

can we get a list of confirmed peoples ??
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 28 September 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Torana TT wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 16:11

hey

would like to know if i would be able to enter my soarer if i did a little bit of work to it. I own the purple GZ10, that matt with the hair and lozza used to own, only interested in putting it in, cuz i have really seen any others on the road.

tals

^ as above ^

I will advise of the official list once i send off all the forms mid Oct.

Note: thats only a few weeks away now people - so please get ya bums in gear! Smile
Also.. if there's any last minute entrants - please advise me..

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 11 October 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woohoo thread revival Laughing

Just wondering if anyone else opted for the camping passes, coz if no-one else is gonna stay I won't bother unless u want me to stay and guard the OST tent Evil or Very Mad
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 11 October 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be staying over. 99 bottles of beer on the wall. 99 bottles of ........
i'll protect you lauren!!! or you could protect me. depends who I piss off during the day Razz
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 11 October 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey damo, you should be getting some mail pretty soon, I sort of lost the form but managed to find it. It only took a few days Rolling Eyes. You should see my entry soon, oh and I will be staying. Should be good to meet you all... Wink
Spindevil
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 11 October 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would go but for fear of being scorned for having the most stock gz20 in existence i shall refrain from entry
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 12 October 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spindevil - post a picture up.. stock can also be nice.. if its a neat straight from the factory looking stock ?..

mz21_shiznac - thanks mate, I was wondering if I'd ever recieve your form! Razz I'll keep an eye out for it.

To All - if I've sent you out a form in the past couple of months.. now is the time to get them back to me so I can get all of them sent into the motorplex before the early entry deadline!

Thanks guys!!

I may alter my entry to stay the night later in the year if i stumble upon some extra cash.. for now, I just need to afford to enter my car! Razz

Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 12 October 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh and just wondering how old are all of you guys?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 12 October 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Wed, 12 October 2005 08:56

Spindevil - post a picture up.. stock can also be nice.. if its a neat straight from the factory looking stock ?..

it is a neat looking stock...

http://members.iinet.net.au/~asterix/soarer.jpg

Damo, we have a bunch of gazebos and the like at work (Kmart) i dunno if you want me to have a look around?

can hook you up with a nice staff discount Razz

Eldar.O.

[Updated on: Wed, 12 October 2005 13:51]

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 13 October 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eldar.. I'm a Kmart veteran from way back.. got my discount card too! Very Happy
I might have a look there too.. But I was thinking of something bigger than a few teepee's Razz
Cheers for the offer.. we'll see how it goes.

Damo
Spindevil
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 13 October 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol

dont wanna post a pic

too shameful and no decent digicam

panels are in bunky condition with pindents in somewhat intereting places

also extremem sunfade on back right quarter panel

gonna give a cut and polish and wax and polish and polish and then wax

considering doing full respray depepnding on price

prolly just white again but if it's done b4 MV2006 i be too late to enter n e way lol

i'll just rock up and eat donuts or something lol
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 14 October 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should look at hiring a tent for the weekend.......we dont really need it that big......just enought to fit maybe 12 people at one time?

i am free on wed and can make time most of the week so if anyone has any ideas i can start chasing them up Smile
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sat, 15 October 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can someone please explain why u have to pay to show your car off so they can make money of people payuing to look at ya car.. what a scam
mr2gze
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sat, 15 October 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stealth007008 wrote on Sat, 15 October 2005 09:38

can someone please explain why u have to pay to show your car off so they can make money of people payuing to look at ya car.. what a scam

Yeh I can see where you are coming from. But what do you want? It to be free? Its a car event dude, its so people can show off their cars in a controlled environment. Do think they built the motorplex for freeloaders? I think not. Everything costs money these days, and if you want to see/appreciate these cars in one space, you have to pay for it. Same with everything... wrong section to debate the merits of the event anyway.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 17 October 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stealth007008 wrote on Sat, 15 October 2005 09:38

so we won't see you there ? Rolling Eyes

to put something on of this size and the amount of organisation that goes with it.. you gotta expect costs to go with it. I still think its a pretty reasonable entry fee for the show and shine. Plus you get a free shirt, free entry for you and a friend for the weekend etc etc.. just that alone is worth around $50. so may as well pay and extra $10 and show off your car too! Smile

Damo
TRD 83
OST event organiser
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 18 October 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
REMINDER

Early entrants deadline is close approaching. Only a couple of weeks left!
I have to have all the entrys to me so I can send them all in at the same time as a group/club entry.

Please have forms back to me BEFORE 28 Oct 05.

Any more late entrants are welcome provided you can get yourselfs organised in time Smile

cheers
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 26 October 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
48 hours left for people to get their entries to me!

Please contact me asap if there is anyone else interested.
So far we have about a dozen cars.
More are welcome. Smile

Damo
TRD 83
OST event organiser
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 26 October 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could we get a list of who and what cars.
Cheers buddy buddy.
_ShadowZ will be reprazenting the white Camry with 3SGTE.
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 26 October 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I would also like to see a list of who and whose car's will be attending...
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 28 October 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wanted to go as it would have been my fourth year in a row entering, but I don't have the spare funds to enter under the early bird price Crying or Very Sad
I may still enter with you guys under the late entry price if funds permit.
- Chris.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 28 October 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all..

well my rounding up of entries has come to an end - they've all been shipped off to the crew at the Quit Motorplex.

Officially I have 12 cars entered according to my database. Thats a pretty good turnout for the OST debut at MV. Surprised
Some other clubs are strugling along with 5 or 6 cars. hehe
Plus I've asked to leave some room for last minute entries like Chris... Wink

So I know y'all wanna know who else is officially joining us. Here's a list of people and the cars they'll be showing:

1. Steven Crawford - 1971 Datsun 1600
2. Gene Schneider - 1974 Toyota Celica
3. Lauren Joyce - 1977 Toyota Celica
4. Damien Ferraz - 1983 Toyota Supra
5. Ross Taylor - 1987 Toyota Cressida
6. Meggan Jeary - 1988 Mitsubishi Cordia
7. Rob Arcus - 1988 Toyota Supra
8. Ali Henrisson - 1989 Toyota Corolla CSX
9. Adam Barrett - 1989 Toyota Soarer
10. Dean Goodwin - 1991 Toyota Camry
11. John Naughton - 1991 Toyota Supra
12. Ben McIntosh - 1992 Toyota Supra R

Thanks to all above who got their entries to me on time.

Now we get into the nitty gritty of displays, tents, seating, signage.. etc etc.. Yay, more organising fun! Smile

Regards
Damo
TRD 83
OST event organiser
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 28 October 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ps. If there are some people that have only just found this thread, and/or may still wish to enter, please contact me first and we'll organise fitting you in. Smile

Thanks
Damo
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 28 October 2005 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok first off I can organise sticker signage as was done at drag combat with NTENCE, get custom "motorvation entrant '05" stickers.(if i can manage i'll find a pic of them. please state your ideas, hell post a design, i'm sure we can vote on a good one.)
secondly i'm a little bit tipsy, well wasted just to the point of re-typeing every second word.......
thridly just cos i want to be an arse, why is there a datsun entering under OST?!? The cordia gets excused b-cos it's owned by a chik(chic) (whatever.... I hate sperlling), not that I hate datsuns just I have an allergik reaction to nissons . but I like 1600 and 1100s. god knows y. prob cos i'm mentaly void of having a sain conversation....
forthly (is there such thing as forthly?), are we going to try an organise a theme? or just go whatever on it? cos a theme wod be nice too have. it unites the grope together for one common porpose.

*insert random jibberish hereafter.

_ShadowZ.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sat, 29 October 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was under the impression that old skool toys was for toyotas too.

i guess i wont be the only one confused as to why a car that is pretty much toyotas arch rival is in a club for toyotas, cordias are cool though, well... mattys was anyway, we'll see if this one can meet the standard that matty's set.

Eldar.O.
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 30 October 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[OST] again.......is for any pre 90 car type

any comments as to how we are going to set out the cars, info on cars?? etc?
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 30 October 2005 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think we are doing well with no current model toyotas Wink

We are all camping right?
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 31 October 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dean.. thanks for your drunken dribble... very amusing Razz

I can vouch for any non Toyota's within the group as they are good friends of mine and I asked if they would be interested in entering with us. Also encouraging a bit of diversity within OST.
Please don't give them a hard time. Each to their own. And I love Old Skool in any way, shape, and brand. Smile

Damo
TRD 83
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 31 October 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bit off topic ... but is there going to be a cruise anytime soon Damo ????
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 31 October 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes John.. it is off topic - so I choose not to comment on the basis I may have to commit to something!.. Wink

[Updated on: Mon, 31 October 2005 04:57]

_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 31 October 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
found the pic. dont worry it's about 80kb
http://www.geocities.com/untersucher/ntence.jpg
leave the drinkin runken ribble a-rone.
ROFLMAO!
Well to answer 1 question I will be camping.

second question regards to placement of cars we got to kinda know how much dirt we are allocated. I was either thinking tent in middle then cars in fan array around tent or tent in one corner and cars randomly placed in remaining space. remember that some people have driving events to attend to and need access to leave and to remove tyres safetly and what not.
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 31 October 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont like it mate.....surely u could design something better thenb that. perhaps incorp. OST
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 31 October 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't design it. hell i can't colour in between the lines. that was our one at drag combat. as you could guess.
I could try and draw something. do you want fairys or elves??
want me just to put the "OST" symbol or also add the "toymods" dobalacky.
what ever, i'll scratch something up and we can go from there.
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 31 October 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There 10 seconds of screwing around. Is that better.
http://www.geocities.com/untersucher/happynow.jpg
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 01 November 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
_ShadowZ wrote on Mon, 31 October 2005 22:23

There 10 seconds of screwing around. Is that better.
http://www.geocities.com/untersucher/happynow.jpg

hahaha.. yeah, thats actually not too bad! Razz

But dunno if I can be bothered knocking up stickers just for the event.
Have to see what the general concensus is..

Damo
TRD 83
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 07 November 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Everyone.. there's new Toymods forums!!

www.toymods.net

get over there and register.. I'm gonna be moving all OST events over to there including further info and discussions regarding Motorvation 06.

Thanks
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser

[Updated on: Mon, 07 November 2005 05:08]

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sat, 12 November 2005 19:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah to the OST party, members birthday, and its 3 am and im still going strong!!! happy birthday dude Very Happy

Eldar.O.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 23 November 2005 04:30 Go to previous message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Mon, 07 November 2005 13:07

Hey Everyone.. there's new Toymods forums!!

www.toymods.net

get over there and register.. I'm gonna be moving all OST events over to there including further info and discussions regarding Motorvation 06.

Thanks
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser

Note: - I've now moved this thread discussion to the new forums.. see ya over there! Smile
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Proposed track day at Wannaroo
Next Topic:Final get together for Wagonist
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:21:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0085949897766113 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.