Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Can anyone translate this???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Can anyone translate this??? Mon, 18 July 2005 03:52 Go to next message
I just got 3 e-mails from some random foreigner...
I really wanna know what they say, can anyone out there tell me what language it is so I can find an online translator, or maybe even translate for me if anyone knows how to speak the language?

E-mail 1:
hola belen no sabes la rabia q me dio cuando saliste con el sergio para afuera fue como penca no crees q opinas tu de lo q paso cuentame... tu sabes q me enknta esrar contigo pero asi no de verdad buta la wea q me da rabiaaaa oooooooooo!!!!!!!!! q voy aser contigo bueno ojala q no se vuelva a repetir a menos q no tengas onda conmigo... y eso q dises q nadie te qre tu sabes q es no es verdad eso lo tienes q cambiar tu y ademas esos pendejos no pueden qrer a nadie pu jijijiji aweonaos tambien, y toma enserio las cosas q creas q te puedan convenir o q te gusten para q puedas ser feliz y tambien agas feliz al resto q te rodea y asi no hablaran weas tuyas como disen algunas weonas.te doy este consejito como cualqier amigito tomalo o dejalo es tu desicion meditalo bueno es lo mejor yapus mi niņita q te bien besitos muack te qde muxito yo jijijijiji espero tu respuesta bay...

E-mail 2:
bucha belen q la cagaste x la chucha nunca pence q te movieras con el mati igual q penk igual no tenemos nada comprometedor pero igual no me merecia eso no crees bucha espero q no lo buelvas ah aser nunk mas x eso te juega en contra a tu persona pu kchay yap con eso solo agarras mala fama nada mas no te ase ni mas tienes q aprender a etar solo con una persona eso te cuesta mucho nada mas q eso chauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu q ti bm

E-mail 3:

mi niņa ahora solo tene q cambiar si nesesitas algun hombre elejete uno y listo pero uno q de verdad te aga sentirte mujer y seras mucho mas feliz

Thanks heaps to anyone that can help me out!
Cheers.
-Whitchy-
  Send a private message to this user    
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Can anyone translate this??? Mon, 18 July 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think theres a language translator or something on the net...uhmm, try google.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Can anyone translate this??? Mon, 18 July 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds spanish to me and heres what google said

Quote:

hello they belen you do not know rage q gave me when you left with Sergio for outside was as penca you do not create q you think your of the q step cuentame... your you know to q enknta to esrar to me with you but asi not really buta the wea q gives rabiaaaa oooooooooo me!!!!!!!!! q I go to aser with good you ojala q does not become to repeat to less q you do not have wave with me... and that q dises q nobody qre your you know q to you is is not truth that you have q to change your and ademas those aweonaos assholes cannot qrer to anybody pu jijijiji also, and takes enserio things q you create q can agree to you or q pleases you for q you can be happy and also agas happy to rest q surrounds to you and asi did not speak weas yours as some disen weonas.te I give this consejito as to cualqier amigito tomalo or dejalo meditalo is your desicion good is best yapus well my niņita q you little kisses muack you qde muxito I jijijijiji wait for your answer bay

Quote:

bucha cagaste belen q x chucha never pence q you moved with equal mati equal q penk we do not have anything compromising but equal me merecia that you do not create bucha I hope q it buelvas ah not to aser nunk but x that plays to you in against a your person pu kchay yap with that single one you take hold bad fame nothing but it does not roast to you nor but you have q to learn to etar single with a person that costs much nothing but q to you that chauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu q you bm

Quote:

my now single tene q to really change if nesesitas algun man elejete one and ready but one q you aga sentirte woman and seras much but happy girl

unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Can anyone translate this??? Mon, 18 July 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow! a spanish soapy!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Can anyone translate this??? Mon, 18 July 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought it looked spanish or a language very closely related to it. I think it could be just random shit. Wink
missa
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: Can anyone translate this??? Mon, 18 July 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got an email in another language from someone aswell, but they added me to their msn first and everytime they come online all they say is hola, several times, i reply then they go offline. my email says

elimina esta me la hackearon chau

on dictionary.com i translated it to spanish and got

it eliminates this me hackearon chau

dunno what language it is, but in spannish for email 1 i got

hello they belen you do not know rage q gave me when you left with Sergio for outside was as penca you do not create q you think your of the q step cuentame... your you know to q enknta to esrar to me with you but asi not really buta the wea q gives rabiaaaa oooooooooo me!!!!!!!!! q I go to aser with good you ojala q does not become to repeat to less q you do not have wave with me... and that q dises q nobody qre your you know q to you is is not truth that you have q to change your and ademas those aweonaos assholes cannot qrer to anybody pu jijijiji also, and takes enserio things q you create q can agree to you or q pleases you for q you can be happy and agas also happy to rest q surrounds to you and asi did not speak weas yours as some disen weonas.te I give this consejito as to cualqier amigito tomalo or dejalo meditalo is your desicion good is best yapus well my niņita q you little kisses muack you qde muxito I jijijijiji wait for your answer bay...

email 2
bucha cagaste belen q x chucha never pence q you moved with equal mati equal q penk we do not have anything compromising but equal me merecia that you do not create bucha I hope q it buelvas ah not to aser nunk but x that plays to you in against a your person pu kchay yap with that single one you take hold bad fame nothing but it does not roast to you nor but you have q to learn to etar single with a person that costs much nothing but q to you that chauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu q you bm

email 3
my now single tene q to really change if nesesitas algun man elejete one and ready but one q you aga sentirte woman and seras but much happy girl

lol doesnt make much sense

missa
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: Can anyone translate this??? Mon, 18 July 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crud, someone beat me to it
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Can anyone translate this??? Mon, 18 July 2005 04:44 Go to previous message
Yeah that was the first thing I tried was the google translator and it spat out exactly what EvilJack got!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My Tax Sucks - Help
Next Topic:Gran Turismo 4 Game + Pics
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:54:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043079853057861 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.