Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » Autometer Boost Gauge ****SOLD*****

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Autometer Boost Gauge ****SOLD***** Fri, 22 July 2005 12:23 Go to next message
Hey Guys & Gals,

Got an autometer boost gauge for sale:

"4701" Model,
2 1/16" size
30 In. Hg to 20PSI range
Tubing
Wiring
Bracket

Everything you'd get in the box pretty much.

http://www.autometer.com/cat_gaugedetail.aspx?ref= search&gid=2535

Asking $50 for it. Perfect condition! Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 28 July 2005 09:38]

Send a private message to this user    
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Autometer Boost Gauge - Carbon Fibre Look Fri, 22 July 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it's in working order, consider it sold.

If so, pm with bank details and price including shipping to Sydney and I'll deposit the cash.
Unless you're in Sydney and prefer me to pick it up Smile

Cheers,
Dave

Edit: just re-read post for 'perfect condition', whoops. Nice one!

[Updated on: Fri, 22 July 2005 12:50]

turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: Autometer Boost Gauge - Carbon Fibre Look Fri, 22 July 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, that was quick! I'll PM you some bank details tomorrow if thats alright, and will find out a price for shipping (anyone you recommend to go through?). If you're happy for me to wack it in an australia post and express it over i can organise for that (your expense?). Let me know if you prefer another option. Im in adelaide..... Very Happy ANd yeah, works fine. I had it on my AE112R sportivo and she worked not a problem!!! Doesnt come with instruction booklet, but they're pretty easy to install..

[Updated on: Fri, 22 July 2005 12:59]

davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Autometer Boost Gauge - Carbon Fibre Look Fri, 22 July 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One of those padded express post satchels is fine, wrapped in bubble wrap in a small box is even better (but probably a pain in the @rse to do).

austpost.com.au says $9.50 for the satchel and $8.20 for your own box. Once of got your details I'll throw $60 in to your account.

Thanks!

btw: just checked out your rolla, very very nice. I'm surprised no ones bought it!

[Updated on: Fri, 22 July 2005 13:10]

turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: Autometer Boost Gauge - Carbon Fibre Look Fri, 22 July 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent Dave....sounds like a plan! Im suprised no-ones brought it too Laughing If i can atleast get someone to come have a look at it and drive it im pretty confident it'll get sold, but just got to lure them in!
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Autometer Boost Gauge - Carbon Fibre Look Sat, 23 July 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the sale of the boost gauge falls through, I will be happy to take it off your hands.

Cheers.
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: Autometer Boost Gauge - Carbon Fibre Look - SOLD - pending payment Sat, 23 July 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks TA23, will let you know if it does fall through, but the money is on its way to my account now.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Autometer Boost Gauge - Carbon Fibre Look - SOLD - pending payment Sat, 23 July 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pending me recieving this gauge in perfect nick. I will have a Autometer sport-comp 30PSI in perfect nick for sale, I'll take the same price for it $50.
I'm only going to be running <14PSI so my 30PSI I originally bought was a bit silly Wink
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Autometer Boost Gauge - Carbon Fibre Look - SOLD - pending payment Thu, 28 July 2005 06:17 Go to previous message
It's now in my hands, so I guess it's sold.
Again, can't thank you enough turbo_rolla, the gauge was absolutely perfect and you were a pleasure to do business with!!!!!

ta23, I'm about to bump my old thread here
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=65490&rid=3884
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:F\S 2X200W competiton amp
Next Topic:F.S. 3T-GTE with everything but gearbox.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:47:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057399272918701 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.