Toymods » The Outhouse » Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
biggo
Regular

November 2004
Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 22 July 2005 12:24 Go to next message

The possibility[ 39 vote(s) ]
1.Certain 4 / 10%
2.Very sure 0 / 0%
3.Maybe 1 / 3%
4.Possibly 14 / 36%
5.Impossible 20 / 51%

Hey dudes, seeing that poll happen very rarly on these forums i thought this may be a novel one. Me being a bum on the dole dont be afraid of retribution (hehe) just post ur replies.

Send a private message to this user    
biggo
Regular

November 2004
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 22 July 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heres a bit of back ground info...

im looking to borrow bout 12 large minus what eva me rolla gos for. the current car of choice seems to be an sr20det powered 180sx (i know, its not a toyota) mainly for late night hiway runs. however im open to opinions on the subject so poll anpost away.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 22 July 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm ever thought of getting a job? and stop being a lazy bastard?
if you have a legitimate reason i apologise
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 22 July 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've done it when i was on centerlink, a $4000 laptop, which then led me to getting work.

But in your case your going to waste it on a Pissan for "late night hiway runs". i hope you crash and burn in that piece of trash Surprised

kidding, but seriously stay out of debt is my advice.

[Updated on: Fri, 22 July 2005 13:20]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 22 July 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biggo wrote on Fri, 22 July 2005 22:29

im looking to borrow bout 12 large minus what eva me rolla gos for. the current car of choice seems to be an sr20det powered 180sx (i know, its not a toyota) mainly for late night hiway runs. however im open to opinions on the subject so poll anpost away.

we pay taxes for what? so we can pay off your car loan.. fark em...

i reckon get a job paying the same as the dole, then get a loan... unless you have a really really good reason not to get a job? (and i'd love to hear it Evil or Very Mad )
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 22 July 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get a fuckin job
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 22 July 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WiLo wrote on Fri, 22 July 2005 22:48

umm ever thought of getting a job? and stop being a lazy bastard?
if you have a legitimate reason i apologise

I'm with this, but would be interested in what the
Quote:

late night hiway runs.
are for.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 22 July 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Fri, 22 July 2005 23:21

we pay taxes for what? so we can pay off your car loan.. fark em...

even though ill only pay about $300 in tax (i only earnt 8grand this year Razz ) i worked average 20hours or so a week earning less then 300 a week and im contributing too someones car loan even though im only paying 300 it could be 300 that i could put into something worthwhile
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 22 July 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biggo wrote on Fri, 22 July 2005 22:24

Me being a bum on the dole dont be afraid of retribution (hehe) just post ur replies.

something tells me he doesnt have a legitimate reason for bludging, so yeah, get a job cunt. i had to for my car, you should too.

if you cant afford it, dont buy it.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 22 July 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh get a fuckin job,
pisses me of somethin hardcore ive never received any type of dole or anythin and i no people who do and they are jsut as well of, it pisses me of as i have always had to work for money. and still do

so yeh go get a fuckin job then go buy yaself some shitheap POS nissan
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 22 July 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDIT: am slightly intoxicated
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 22 July 2005 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1. u can get a loan thru centrelink up to 500 yet they take $$ from ur regular payment to pay it back
2. its only doen for exceptional circumsctances like medical expences or for staples
3. get a job
its easier to bludge ther than it is to bludge on the dole
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 22 July 2005 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

W.T.F!
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Sat, 23 July 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im with death.

my taxes pay for you fooly sic Team ride or die highway runs. Goangetfucked

Good luck getting a loan cause you will need it. tosser.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Sat, 23 July 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get a job at macca's, they hire retards such as yourself.
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
His lack of proper english could be why he is unemployed Wink

I'd say he has SFA chance of getting a loan through legitimate means.

I can't stand sms spk grr

[Updated on: Mon, 25 July 2005 04:57]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe this guy can come around and mow our lawns and do some weeding seeing as our taxes are funding his slack arse ways Very Happy Who know's, I might even give you a tip...........like get a f$%ken job!

You would need a pretty good reason to be unemployed I reckon, there are some pretty farked up people that still manage to earn a crust Wink

Seriously, I would have more respect for you if your were a hard working drug dealer than a dole bludger Laughing

Hwy runs must be pretty slow out where you live if a 180sx with and SR will cut it Rolling Eyes
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me to get more money = close down centerlink = millions of dead people = you (centerlink people) Surprised
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Centrelink can loan you the money, and then it comes out of your payments until it's paid off. $12,000 won't be paid off for a very long time though.
I hope they decline giving you the advancement because that is the most stupid fucking reason. There are people who actually need the money but you giggling away and spending your time making polls on the internet and wanting to do 'late night highway runs' with a 180sx DO NOT SOUND VERY FUCKING NEEDY.

Go and get a job you bum. You might think it's funny and you don't affect things but there are other wankers like you who are on the dole and our money has to support you so get off your arse.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you were a bank or financial insitution would you loan 12K to an unemployed bum if the answer is no then you have three 5ths of fuck all of getting a loan. Get a job and pay for it yourself like the rest of society.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

who's not kidding[ 23 vote(s) ]
1.DIE LAZY FUCKER (not kidding) 22 / 96%
2.I'M A PUSSY DONT HURT ANYONE DOLE PEOPLE ARE SPECIAL 1 / 4%

dingaling wrote on Fri, 22 July 2005 23:19

i hope you crash and burn in that piece of trash Surprised

kidding,

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do any of the older members on here remember the Paxton family, they were the famous dole bludgers shown on A Current Affair about 10 years ago, perhaps this dude is a relative of the Paxton family?

The Paxton's were f$%king tops Laughing
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We of toymods community do not support " Centerlink racings " latest drift attempt ..

I suggest put a kidney or retinas on ebay - you might get enough for a set of coil-overs!

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if he trashes the car and himself, it'll be our money once again scraping it off the barriers....get a job dude

There's plenty of work out there and many people working much harder to achieve what they want. I earn $200/week whilst at uni, im positive you could triple that amount seeing as ou'd work full time.

SO GET OF YOUR ARSE! Evil or Very Mad
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 17:15

Do any of the older members on here remember the Paxton family, they were the famous dole bludgers shown on A Current Affair about 10 years ago, perhaps this dude is a relative of the Paxton family?

OMG, am i that old??
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the looks of things you guys have scared this guy of toymods for good.... ahh well no great loss there
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
remember, debt is like karma...

if i was you id get a job no matter what, because getting in debt for a car will get you nowhere unless you become the next keiichi with it.. only borrow money that would get you somewhere.. like a house or get 12 imported illegal prostitutes for 1000 each.. Very Happy
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you can get a 12k loan on centrelink wages then why the Fkuc am I Stressing so hard aobut getting a 10K loan on $720-850 a week.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just noticed ... he's on the dole, and he lives on the sunshine coast (Qld) - so he'd be too stoned to go driving late at night anyway?

... goddam pot smokin', lazy, surfin, hooning, sunshine coasters ...

oh, except you chris Razz Very Happy
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

you'll get munched by the celicas
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Malicia wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 00:26

If you can get a 12k loan on centrelink wages then why the Fkuc am I Stressing so hard aobut getting a 10K loan on $720-850 a week.

Do you mean you will find it hard to get a loan on $720+/week ? Or are you saying it's easier than you thought?

I'm not sure about the figure of $12k for Centrelink but they can give you advancements/loans because they know you will pay it off because they are your source of income so they take it out of your payments.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To my knowledge the loan from centerlink is only a $500.00 one.
Quote:

By the looks of things you guys have scared this guy of toymods for good.... ahh well no great loss there

Don't worry he'll be back.
Personally, this is the kind of post I think should be deleted as it serves no real purpose except to take up bandwidth & slow down the site.
Another is :- http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=66422&start=0&rid=9040&S=6565110d211 d8d9f5e0c8e73b9b47e99
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 21:54

ke382TG wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 17:15

OMG, am i that old??

i remember them too and i am definately not old,
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Mon, 25 July 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so let me get this straight,
im deliving $4.95 pizzas $2.95 cokes
and $3.95 garlic breads just so u
can get a better car than me?

dude, get a fkn job... or atleast have mine

DOMINO'S PIZZA - NOW HIRING Very Happy

8 months in this joint is enuf for me,
im finding a better place. i hear SUBWAY
is the place to be ay
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Tue, 26 July 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
verbatim210 wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 09:04

i hear SUBWAY
is the place to be ay

baaahhahahahahahhaha yeah right, if 14y.o's back talking you when you ask them to actualy work... great job Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Tue, 26 July 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 14:57

verbatim210 wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 09:04

i hear SUBWAY
is the place to be ay

baaahhahahahahahhaha yeah right, if 14y.o's back talking you when you ask them to actualy work... great job Razz

haha speaking from experience hear are we. Razz
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Tue, 26 July 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unfortunately yes
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Tue, 26 July 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 14:59

haha speaking from experience hear are we. Razz

allan used to make sure he got your preferred bread to filling ratio spot on for the perfect sub.

his secret ingredient was love (well actually man juice, created from man love) Laughing
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Tue, 26 July 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 15:05

his secret ingredient was love

... and then i took rob and his 2 boys back to a motel Razz
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Tue, 26 July 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 15:12

... and then i took rob and his 2 boys back to a motel Razz

If your going to break the age barrier at least get a girl........
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Wed, 27 July 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sleeker162 wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 05:01

the current car of choice seems to be an sr20det powered 180sx (i know, its not a toyota) mainly for late night hiway runs.

Hehe
Bullsnit, it'd be ME

BTW Biggo if your up for the work, in a few weeks (about 2 weeks i think it is) one of the kitchen stewards (aka - kitchen bitch) will be leaving (well hopefully cause the guy is an abolute tosser) from where i work.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Wed, 27 July 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on a serious note it is possible to get loans on centrelink payments.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Wed, 27 July 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate people like this fucking bludgers !

I work my ass off everyday must to my body's displeasure to learn how to make money for myself.
I don't get centerlink payments as i don't want them.

On the upside how funny would it be if he lost his car or it got stolen and he was a bum on centerlink paying off a car he doesn't have anymore.

I'd laugh so hard !!!!!!!

I hate bludgers like you !!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Wed, 27 July 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie: before running your mouth you really should think about what your saying. My Mr2 values your payments Laughing
verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Thu, 28 July 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 19:10

Mookie: before running your mouth you really should think about what your saying. My Mr2 values your payments Laughing

LAUGHING MY FKN ASS OFF
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Thu, 28 July 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude...

get your loan for your 180sx...

then i can come and burn it Smile
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Thu, 28 July 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No No No

[Updated on: Thu, 28 July 2005 04:52]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Thu, 28 July 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i worked for a panal beater, I quit as the boss was a total ass, found out a few months later that said buisness was spreading shit around stopping me from getting a job. Got a job at a servo to get fired for bullshit reasons, without any warnings. Currently doin a tafe course, so i woudlnt exactually call myself a bludger!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Thu, 28 July 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 20:35

i worked for a panal beater, I quit as the boss was a total ass, found out a few months later that said buisness was spreading shit around stopping me from getting a job. Got a job at a servo to get fired for bullshit reasons, without any warnings. Currently doin a tafe course, so i woudlnt exactually call myself a bludger!

but your allways too busy with the ladys to work
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Thu, 28 July 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm yeah should film and see hey allan, you seemed to like the quality of chicks i've been with.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Thu, 28 July 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meeh everyone loves large boobies
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Thu, 28 July 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha, jess didnt' have big titts though, the rest yeah.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Thu, 28 July 2005 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did someone say tits? Razz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Thu, 28 July 2005 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amen on the tits!!! Allan knows where the quality's at!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Thu, 28 July 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought allan was into dudes?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 29 July 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 08:51

man boobs perhaps?
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 29 July 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
towe_001 wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 18:46

sleeker162 wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 05:01

the current car of choice seems to be an sr20det powered 180sx (i know, its not a toyota) mainly for late night hiway runs.

Hehe
Bullsnit, it'd be ME

BTW Biggo if your up for the work, in a few weeks (about 2 weeks i think it is) one of the kitchen stewards (aka - kitchen bitch) will be leaving (well hopefully cause the guy is an abolute tosser) from where i work.

When i say "tosser" i'm meaning after 2 months of being a part-timer the guy still doesn't know the difference between a teacup saucer and salad bowl. Not to mention half the time its a "ring ring" i'm sick Rolling Eyes
BTW he's in his 50's
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 29 July 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 10:01

man boobs perhaps?

ROFL only yours baby

(for the record no im not gay - tho with the current mentailty of crazy bitchs staying "single" isnt too bad an option)
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 29 July 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
goto uni, then u have a legit reason to get centrelink as well as bludge Smile Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Possibility of a loan on centerlink payouts Fri, 29 July 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Allan wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 10:57

Merudo wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 10:01

man boobs perhaps?

ROFL only yours baby

(for the record no im not gay - tho with the current mentailty of crazy bitchs staying "single" isnt too bad an option)

I dont belive it but I am actually going to agree with you on something...bitches are fucking mental atm....must be some mad poon disease floating around....
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Great prank!
Next Topic:respray in the same colour?? price?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:57:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009019136428833 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.