Toymods » The Outhouse » Best way to get over someone

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stradlater wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 10:34

Wow guys, the response is overwhelming. Smile

Yian: Yes, infact yes, I do want sex. It's been like 4 months. And I dont' consider myself exactly an unattractive guy, so why no sex for daniel????

Mynameisrodney: Yeah, I don't intend on getting back together, because i was the one that really wanted things to end, so getting back together would be doing the wrong thing by myself at the very least.

GT: Mate, I knew you'd come forth with a good response.. Now when you say younger girls, well considering I'm 23, a 22-27 age bracket is almost too high for me.. Lets try 18-25.. Sounds much better.. Smile But I like your thinking.. Muchly..

Les: No, Her Mum isn't the go.....

Lench: I don't intend on beating up any of her new boyfriends, not worth the effort. I'd rather just stay away from her and get my own "sexual" revenge. That's gonna be much more powerful if need be.

Lumpy: Had considered that, and as such, I'm off to perth pretty soon.

Merudo: I think if anyone is in the pit of self loathing and jealousy, it's her at this point in time, I'm actually getting over it which is good.

Laughing when did i say beat anyone up Razz
1. go out
2. alcomahol
3. pick up
4. ...
5. profit Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Merudo: I think if anyone is in the pit of self loathing and jealousy, it's her at this point in time, I'm actually getting over it which is good.

Apologies if at any time you thought I was referring to you. I wasn't... Very Happy

Cheers
James
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In my experience it's probably not worth staying friends. If you are still friends with her, then *every* chick she knows will not go near you with a ten foot pole (in Adelaide this can be a big problem, as everyone knows everyone) because they wouldn't want to upset the ex. Much better to tell her to piss off and then get busy with all her girlfriends
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RWDboy wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 10:56

In my experience it's probably not worth staying friends. If you are still friends with her, then *every* chick she knows will not go near you with a ten foot pole (in Adelaide this can be a big problem, as everyone knows everyone) because they wouldn't want to upset the ex. Much better to tell her to piss off and then get busy with all her girlfriends

\

I thought in adelaide it wasnt a matter of everyone knowing everyone, it was a matter of everyone being related to everyone? Wink

Or was that tasmania? Laughing
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Nah that's Tasmania - which doesn't help me cause I was born in Launceston.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All: Wasn't meant to be any mis-understandings, I wasn't taking anything the wrong way..

As for the getting with her girlfriends and me not staying friends with her, well I had considering such, and I would like to get with one of her friends, but I'm not sure how that would go. But I'm not ruling it out, and by the same token, I'm not busting a gut to stay friends with her, whatever happens happens.

Hrm... The more I think about that friend, the better the prospect looks.....

stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, and on the note of tasmania, I know a rather decent chick from there...
Shame she doesn't return my Sms's anymore...
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 11:00

I thought in adelaide it wasnt a matter of everyone knowing everyone, it was a matter of everyone being related to everyone? Wink

YOU BASTARD! Laughing
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, I quite like the tasmanian girls, I wouldnt' be knocking them....
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a bit hard to knock em they have superior balance with their six toes on each foot Razz
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hohoh......

Bit rough.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha

oh and rainey, its all good you drive a celica Very Happy
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rainey wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 13:10

Merudo wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 11:00

YOU BASTARD! Laughing

I though the people in Adelaide were proof that Tasmanians could swim Wink
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 13:45

I though the people in Adelaide were proof that Tasmanians could swim Wink

Laughing

zing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh i've been to warnambool a few have been reaching VIC too Very Happy
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah, so they are actually tasmanians in croydon and bayswater hey?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
icon4.gif  Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have no idea where you talking about so i'll just smile and nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod hehehe hehehe hehehe
Speaking of which i have distant relatives in Vic and they are inbred point proven nuff said nothing to see here. Sleep Nope Freak Freak
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 14:03

Speaking of which i have distant relatives in Vic and they are inbred point proven nuff said nothing to see here. Sleep Nope Freak Freak

You have inbred relatives?

I see now....
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes indeed i do but they stayed in victoria where they belong, they are like man grandmother sisters children, or something like that.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And your mum Wink
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 14:17

And your mum Wink

wtf are you on about
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You left her off the list of inbreds in your family Wink

*runs* no, dont smash that camera over my head please.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh. The old 'yamum' jokes..

Hey, stop thread hijacking
Wink
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no she is not inbred, hey i wouldn't hurt my camera it cost to much.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have met Corona RT142, he isn't inbred but he is gay Very Happy

Anyhoo, back on topic. The loss of anything that has been part of your life creates a void, fill that void and you can move on. Lose a girl, replace her with another one Very Happy .

If only things were so simple.........
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fill the void with another car... Razz

or take up smoking or something LOL

Wink

I kid, i kid
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Enough of the purchasing cars.. I've got enough already

But yes, the whole filling the void idea is a good one.. Just gotta be able to put it into practice..

Never the less.

And I don't like smoking...
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
<MooseOnDaLoose> Hey Mike
<goatboy> what?
<MooseOnDaLoose> Pussy.
<goatboy> er?
<MooseOnDaLoose> Pussy.
<goatboy> and?
<MooseOnDaLoose> Pussy.
<goatboy> ...
<MooseOnDaLoose> Pussy.
<goatboy> i dont get it
<MooseOnDaLoose> AND YOU NEVER WILL.
<goatboy> bastard
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And your point is?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stradlater wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 14:37

Enough of the purchasing cars.. I've got enough already

But yes, the whole filling the void idea is a good one.. Just gotta be able to put it into practice..

Never the less.

And I don't like smoking...

yeah i was kidding man

take up an instrument? start working out?

spend some time enjoying being single for a while?

Hell i dunno Razz you choose
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, this is true enough, lots to choose from....
I already started working out before I broke up with her.. Smile

We'll see....
Really need some decent "conversation openers" though.. (Read 'Pickup Lines')
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is my story of how i did it i had a gf of just over 4 years. we broke up killed like a crazy. However I went out with the boys all the time everyweeked went to the city alot Granted i spent ALOT of money on drugs and alchol. But i tell ya it was worth it foir many reasons.
I didnt care what i did or said to people, this actully brought my confidence up in the real world i got with (slept With) quite a few girls because of this attitude (good Looking one) and eventally say about 6 months of doing this and having an absolute blast. i meet my now fiancé, which is 10 times better in every way that could be though of. The reason i say this is because i was out having a great time with my mates i didnt care for a relationship or wasnt thinking about how sad i was i was just concerntarting on having fun. and out of the blue i meet this gorgeous green eyed, skinny hot blonde, as i said now my fiancé. So the moral of the story is just have fun and things will sort themselves out.
You will be fine because there are better things are in store for you.

good luck and have fun, dont let it get you down

stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like quite the story.. Now i just gotta be able to pull it off.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also buy the new Queens of the Stone Age CD. Play it loud.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

just have fun and things will sort themselves out.

true.

Also, chicks can sense a desperado from a mile away and will run for the hills. I have mates that try so farken hard with the ladies it's hilarious to watch, but sad at the same time Confused

Apparently there is someone out there for every one.......probably not for Corona_RT142 though, he is special, often referred to as an asexual being with homosexual tendencies! Laughing
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GT: What's the new queens of the stone age album got to do with it?

Yes, I have to avoid the "desperado" scent.. Ah well, Time will tell hey...
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR. 2 wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 15:07

here is my story of how i did it i had a gf of just over 4 years. we broke up killed like a crazy. However I went out with the boys all the time everyweeked went to the city alot Granted i spent ALOT of money on drugs and alchol. But i tell ya it was worth it foir many reasons.
I didnt care what i did or said to people, this actully brought my confidence up in the real world i got with (slept With) quite a few girls because of this attitude (good Looking one) and eventally say about 6 months of doing this and having an absolute blast. i meet my now fiancé, which is 10 times better in every way that could be though of. The reason i say this is because i was out having a great time with my mates i didnt care for a relationship or wasnt thinking about how sad i was i was just concerntarting on having fun. and out of the blue i meet this gorgeous green eyed, skinny hot blonde, as i said now my fiancé. So the moral of the story is just have fun and things will sort themselves out.
You will be fine because there are better things are in store for you.

good luck and have fun, dont let it get you down

the moral of this story: do drugs, theyll get you layed

j/k Razz Wink
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You own a quick car, the skanks and bogan chicks would surely dig that! (not to say that all women who like cars are skanks and bogans Wink )

Just get into some sort of sport or hobby that is predominantly populated by females, easy way to meet and chat.

I don't know what you are into so I won't post up ideas, but there are plenty of things out there for an able bodied guy.

Or do what a mate of mine in Melbourne did when he broke up with his GF (who incidentally was old enough to be his mum) and just hang out at nudie bars flat out Laughing

EDIT: Here a tip-if you go out with mates make sure they are not better looking than yourself or it will be tougher to pick up. You really want to be the pick of the bunch, not the runt of the litter Wink

[Updated on: Wed, 27 July 2005 05:39]

stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT: Yeah, I'll have to pass on the drugs though..... Not my scene..

ke382tg: Yeah, hobby of sorts would be a good idea, but I do have one, it just doesn't involve the females particularly... And I don't see the point in hanging out at nudie bars, because those chicks aren't for picking up, they are for paying. So long as you have money, you'll have tits...
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah avoid the paying for chicks scene, as a good mate I always bring up my buddies nudie bar and strip club exploits when his current GF is about and then watch him talk his way out of his shady past Laughing

A few of the good looking chicks at my work get pissed and go to those speed dating things that some clubs put on. I would have thought that these girls at my work would have had no trouble with meeting guys either (smart, good looking, professional types). I am sure a few heffas would do that sort of stuff though so you would have to take the good with the bad.

In the end you are only young and there are plenty of single chicks at that age, I pity the older crew that are still single, they have to sift through the divorced and psycho left overs.
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stradlater wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 16:28

she has a hot best friend

Go on ! You know you want to Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382tg: Yeah, I don't really want to be in the "paying" scene. And I guess you gotta take the good with the bad but SERIOUSLY ----- I've had my fucking share of the bad.. Time for some good!!!!!! + I don't want to be OLD and single, but the definition of old is pretty broad i guess....

FWDCelica: Yeah, I know I want to , but I think it might be a touch harder than expected... Then again, i think I might go sms her now...
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Old = the 40 year old cocks at my work that think the way to pick up the younger women is to udno the top 4 buttons on your shirt for "casual Friday" Rolling Eyes

Ex's best friend + you = hit it!
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stradlater wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 15:41

... Then again, i think I might go sms her now...

Be a man and phone her. SMS is for the WEAK, the SAD, the HOPELESS!!!. Laughing Laughing In one phone call you could say the same as 50 text msgs. Don't beat around the bush with ghey texting games..

Unless she's 17. Then txting is cool and hip and now and my friend thinks that your friend is cute and can you believe what my friend sharon said I mean I like her but sometimes shes a bitch like when we were at the mall and I looked hot but she was a dag and I just thought............
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KE: Yeah, I don't want to be that 40 year old like you say.... As for the best friend, they are pretty well best friends, and I don't think she'd do anything unless there was some persuasion at the moment. She hardly responded to my sms's before, I have a feeling she may not reply at all now.

Lumpy: Yeah, well this girl is 20. However.. Shy type and all. and if i call her, what do I say? "Yeah, so you heard from jess? Hrm, no hey? well, um, how bout a fuck?" Just a touch transparent.. I guess it'd be better if I left it for a bit and then maybe struck something up. Plus I dont' want to piss the ex off by being a vendictive bastard and getting with her friend STRAIGHT away..... give me a little time... hehe. I dunno, If I was to call her, what do I say?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SMS: ay bb wt r u up 2? i brk up wit ??? n i nd sum1 2 tlk2. wnt 2 go4 coff33? L8r strdl8r

Engrish transration: Hello, what are you up to? I broke up with (insert ex name here) and I would like to talk to someone about it. Would you like to go for coffee? talk to you later, Mr Stradlater

Vote 2: SMS is weak
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KE: Hrm.. Yeah, I can see your point actually. But, I dunno man, just doesn't feel right..

And plus, seeing as how I did actually have something to say, I probably would have called for something like that, because A) SMS is weak, B) there's more than three words there and C) SMS is weak..
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This Forum needs a Yoda type dude that specialises in love counselling, someone who knows exactly what to do in every awkward situation.

Pity the reality is that this forum is made up of pasty white single men who beat off over old Toyotas and have no idea about the fairer sex.

NB: no offence to the pasty nerds, your time will come Laughing
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey, was that aimed at me??
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Ey, was that aimed at me??

Nah mate it was a piss take at myself and the others on here offering "advice". Basically I was elluding to the fact that you probably shouldn't be listening to a bunch of unknown dudes on the internet about relationship advice Wink

For all you know I am a tranny sitting at my computer in the nude flipping between Toymods and some tranny-lovin' website Laughing

Oh and my last comment re: pasty nerds yuor time will come was aimed at Corona_RT142 Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 27 July 2005 06:41]

stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe so, but you've actually made sense. Not some tranny shite.... Or atleast only in your spare time maybe.. Smile There have been some interesting responses, and I've taken what I consider useful, and repectfully discarded everything else. Smile

Just good to talk about stuff. I tell ya, I feel shit loads better than I did yesterday...
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

There have been some interesting responses, and I've taken what I consider useful, and repectfully discarded everything else.

Smart man.

I spose it is pretty easy to throw around ideas in the carefree environment of a forum.

It'll all work out for the best, as many have previously said.

Just a query, was the ex for or against car time?
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe.
Good question..

For for the most part, BUT, she did think I spent too much time with the car. That was partially because I didn't spend any time with her at all, I wasn't being fair at all. She was really good about it, and enjoyed coming to drag racing meets. I guess you won't always get that. But, any girl that ends up with me, is gonna need to be ok with car time.. hehe.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Re: car time

Sounds about the norm. Worst move I ever see my car enthusiast mates make is to pretend they have no interest in cars when they are in the early stages of a relationship with a new girl and then try to go back to their car loving ways after the relationship is established, usually ends in tears. The GF gets pissed at "car time", the guy gets pissed about not getting car time and something has to give, worst case, the car is sold.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It'd be pretty hard to "hide" my car enthusiam. However, that said, I work in the city, doing a 9-5 m-f, so my car time has to be limited anyway...

That said.. The Car WILL NOT be sold.... Stiff, that's just the way it is. It's not going...
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Wed, 27 July 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 15:48

stradlater wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 15:41

... Then again, i think I might go sms her now...

Be a man and phone her. SMS is for the WEAK, the SAD, the HOPELESS!!!. Laughing Laughing In one phone call you could say the same as 50 text msgs. Don't beat around the bush with ghey texting games..

Unless she's 17. Then txting is cool and hip and now and my friend thinks that your friend is cute and can you believe what my friend sharon said I mean I like her but sometimes shes a bitch like when we were at the mall and I looked hot but she was a dag and I just thought............

Shit - I think my medication was runnig a bit low when I wrote this Laughing

Girls and Cars rarely mix. Marriage, children, renovations and modified cars do not mix. I know this all too well sadly.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Best way to get over someone Thu, 28 July 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yian: Yes, infact yes, I do want sex. It's been like 4 months. And I dont' consider myself exactly an unattractive guy, so why no sex for daniel????

Damn man.. 4 months? Fuck...

Quote:

That said.. The Car WILL NOT be sold.... Stiff, that's just the way it is. It's not going...

And thats good to hear. I still have to get a proper ride in your BBQ machine Razz
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Thu, 28 July 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh. Sorry to hear that your renovations didn't work out. I must say though, most girls I've been with have been pretty good about it, but I guess things are subject to change
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best way to get over someone Thu, 28 July 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian: Yeah, four months.. Got any decent female friends that would be interested mate? It's been a while. heh.(I guess it's no laughing matter)

As for the car, yeah, it's not going to be sold
and you'll be the first to know when it's back up and running, it's a fair way off at the moment, but trust me, it's gonna be a monster when it gets back on the road.

But, back to the friends thing. I'm serious you know..
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Best way to get over someone Thu, 28 July 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ke382TG wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 16:27

SMS: ay bb wt r u up 2? i brk up wit ??? n i nd sum1 2 tlk2. wnt 2 go4 coff33? L8r strdl8r

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ROFL

"l8r strdl8r"

bahahaha
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:PS2 Initial D game swap
Next Topic:For all those Big Brother haters
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:44:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011704921722412 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.