Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » For Sale 2x Odyseey 650 car batteries (in SA)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
For Sale 2x Odyseey 650 car batteries (in SA) Wed, 27 July 2005 07:31 Go to next message
I have 2 odyseey batteries that for sale, they are in exellent condition.
The Odyseey 650 is 245cca and has a 5 second draw of 650 amps.

The reason for selling is that they are not suitable for my car, according to the sales rep for these things the pulsar charge curve is incorrect.

I am asking $80 for each battery

call or sms me on 0431 321 783
  Send a private message to this user    
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: For Sale 2x Odyseey 650 car batteries (in SA) Thu, 28 July 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm interested, but whats the method of shipping them interstate.... obviously not air freight Very Happy
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: For Sale 2x Odyseey 650 car batteries (in SA) Thu, 28 July 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have absolutely no idea, was hoping that someone in sa was wanting them. I'll contact the post office and find out.
midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: For Sale 2x Odyseey 650 car batteries (in SA) Fri, 29 July 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if I recall correctly, odysseys are sealed gell cell, so they are non spillable and air freight should not be a problem. Best to find out tho

[Updated on: Fri, 29 July 2005 03:04]

RAWS
Regular

November 2004
Re: For Sale 2x Odyseey 650 car batteries (in SA) Sat, 30 July 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are they suitable for a 1jz supra? (ie big enuf etc)
If so I'll grab one. Im in Adelaide too.
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: For Sale 2x Odyseey 650 car batteries (in SA) Sat, 30 July 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAWS u have a PM.

Sorry spectral, I have't found out postage yet, it had slipped my mind.
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: For Sale 2x Odyseey 650 car batteries (in SA) Wed, 03 August 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP
wumpagrande1992
Regular

July 2002
Re: For Sale 2x Odyseey 650 car batteries (in SA) Wed, 03 August 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How far from the Vic border are you?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: For Sale 2x Odyseey 650 car batteries (in SA) Wed, 03 August 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How far from Portugal are you?

Seriously though... me and wumpa may be interested in one each.
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: For Sale 2x Odyseey 650 car batteries (in SA) Wed, 03 August 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I tried to work it out on whereis.com.au and the best estimate I can give you is about 400KMs.

If you guys feel like a drive then by all means come down here.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: For Sale 2x Odyseey 650 car batteries (in SA) Wed, 03 August 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sure as shit am not driving to South Australia for a battery. I could buy a new one with the money it would cost me in petrol. Brad (wumpa) was possibly gonna drive but he is about and hour's drive from the border and you're approx. 400km from it... That'd be too far for him as well.

Just so we know what we're enquiring about... When were these batteries bought? How much have they been used? Are they a current model? (i ask because I couldn't find info on the net)... What is the model number?

Thanks,
Simon.
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: For Sale 2x Odyssey 650 car batteries (in SA) Thu, 04 August 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok I have a correction, The brand is Odyssey.

I bought one in 2003 and the other in 2004. According to the broucher that I got with one of the batteries they are good for 7 years.

They were used in 2 daily driver cars, although the older one has been sitting around for 6 months and has been holding charge.

Yes they are a current model, the model number is ES 12V 650.

Hope that helps you out.

Regards Dale J.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: For Sale 2x Odyseey 650 car batteries (in SA) Thu, 04 August 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I had searched for Odyssey. I double checked the spelling because i know it's not the easiest word to spell. I still can't find the stuff I want. ie: Amp.Hour rating, and overall dimensions.

I'll have another talk with Brad tonight to see if we can do a joint deal.
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: For Sale 2x Odyseey 650 car batteries (in SA) Thu, 04 August 2005 13:23 Go to previous message
Don't quote me but I think that they are 70 amp/hour. And without going out into the cold night to find my tape measure i think that the dimesions are 70*280*200mm.

I will have a look tomorrow.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:( MELB ) In car dvd for sale $300 SOLD!!!!! TO MEETCH!!!!!
Next Topic:1JZ Ignitor
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 16:20:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056090354919434 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.