I supported Toymods

May 2002

Eagles of Death Metal Thu, 28 July 2005 11:40 Go to next message
Who here is into their stuff?
  Send a private message to this user    
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Eagles of Death Metal Thu, 28 July 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have 'peace love deathmetal', its not bad but not one of my favourites. first heard them when i bought gt4 and heard 'i only want you'.

chris
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Eagles of Death Metal Thu, 28 July 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I checked out their website a short while ago. You can actually download all the songs (live performance) from the site. So that's pretty cool. Is Josh Homme (Queens Of The Stone Age) their drummer???

I think they are pretty cool. I found out about them when I saw that they opened for NIN in england or europe. Hopefully they will be here for NIN next month aswell...
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Eagles of Death Metal Thu, 28 July 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love death/power/thrash. My faves include, children of bodom (the most loved out of my collection), arch enemy, sinergy, cradle of filth, judas priest (oldskool shite), slayer,inflames. Yeh, i like screamo too, like atreyu, thoughts of yesterday. Mmmmm, i love metal.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Eagles of Death Metal Thu, 28 July 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, they're not actually a death metal band... Wink
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Eagles of Death Metal Thu, 28 July 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 21:10

I love death/power/thrash. My faves include, children of bodom (the most loved out of my collection), arch enemy, sinergy, cradle of filth, judas priest (oldskool shite), slayer,inflames. Yeh, i like screamo too, like atreyu, thoughts of yesterday. Mmmmm, i love metal.

rofl !

Fuck oath EODM are sweeeeet

if only they were the supporting band to Queens on their just recently passed tour of Oz .. but then again Josh would be prolly too buggered to do 2 sets in a row ...

Flames Go Higher, Bad Dream Mama and English Girl are 3 great driving songs !

GO EODM !
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Eagles of Death Metal Thu, 28 July 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 21:40

Who here is into their stuff?

Josh Homme is the man as far as Im concerned - I love anything he's involved in: QOTSA, EODM, Desert Sessions... Ween's album Quebec. It's all farken awesome.
spirokeet
Regular

July 2004
Re: Eagles of Death Metal Sun, 31 July 2005 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EODM rock!
U guys like Kyuss?
-Old Josh Homme stuff, check out '....and the circus leaves town' & 'welcome to sky valley'.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Eagles of Death Metal Mon, 01 August 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and green machine

Very Happy
GA22GT
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: Eagles of Death Metal Mon, 01 August 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pantera is da fukin kings of metal!!! ... Evil or Very Mad too bad they are no more, R.I.P Dime...every one of thier albums can psyche ya up. Currently blastin out on my pioneers in my Celica are Pantera (makes u drive fast and want to smack slow and stoopid drivers on da road), Children of Bodom, DIO, Dream Theater, Carcass, G3. Just love all bands with killer guitar solos!!.. Love teh agression!! Other ppl got their dance tunes pumpin in their stereo, i got metal to smack it to them and give them a headache.. muahahaha Evil or Very Mad CHAOS!! Who's knows good metal bands, songs, sites especially those with agression and killer solos, this is the thread to share it it!

V.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Eagles of Death Metal Mon, 01 August 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GA22GT wrote on Mon, 01 August 2005 15:14

Pantera is da fukin kings of metal!!! ... Evil or Very Mad too bad they are no more, R.I.P Dime...every one of thier albums can psyche ya up. Currently blastin out on my pioneers in my Celica are Pantera (makes u drive fast and want to smack slow and stoopid drivers on da road), Children of Bodom, DIO, Dream Theater, Carcass, G3. Just love all bands with killer guitar solos!!.. Love teh agression!! Other ppl got their dance tunes pumpin in their stereo, i got metal to smack it to them and give them a headache.. muahahaha Evil or Very Mad CHAOS!! Who's knows good metal bands, songs, sites especially those with agression and killer solos, this is the thread to share it it!

V.

k dude, good you're excited and all (and have good taste in music, except dream theater's last 2 albums eat shit) - but it was just mentioned they're not actually a metal band Razz
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Eagles of Death Metal Mon, 01 August 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dream theatre so do not eat shit Shocked Shocked name a drummer better than dream theatres one huh? i guess if you don't play one of the instruments you might not like them but if you do you understand how technical and hard all the music is.
best musicians evah Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Eagles of Death Metal Mon, 01 August 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe you missed what I wrote.

**last 2 albums** eat shit. everyhting before that was phenomenal. they've forced me to go to pain of salvation and opeth, who are at least still writing good stuff.

and yes, portnoy is the best prog drummer in the world, and petrucci is one of the best guitarists in the world (as evinced by his place on the G3 tour), myung is a fantastic shredding bassist, and rudess is a keyboarding axe. Labrie is a decent singer Razz
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Eagles of Death Metal Mon, 01 August 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair enough. how cool was G3 Shocked stevevie(spelling) is a friggin awesome guitarist. opeth are awsome aswell. i think you have great taste in music (basically same as mine Very Happy )
GA22GT
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: Eagles of Death Metal Mon, 01 August 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea, i know im excited, i got metal blastin on meh headphones. I know dream theater aint metal but shit thier music could put ya in a trance without drugs at least thats how i feel sometimes and yeh, this type of music aint easy to make...even if you practiced everyday unless you have natural talent or you're some music whizkid, ive given up playin my Axe (sold it Sad ) cause i could come no where close to these guys coz they're on anotha level, zone... aint like playin stuff from some punk rock band. I wonder why music like this cant be in the mainstream? its like it aint cool to be a metal head no more. EODM WTF??!! how come this is death metal?!

V.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Eagles of Death Metal Mon, 01 August 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GA22GT wrote on Mon, 01 August 2005 19:50

I know dream theater aint metal

then you don't know too much Razz

world leaders in prog metal.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Eagles of Death Metal Mon, 01 August 2005 18:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poison.

Discuss.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Eagles of Death Metal Tue, 02 August 2005 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hair metal, best known for a ballad. average.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Eagles of Death Metal Tue, 02 August 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok anyone that likes metal like this GA22GT please listen to EODM before posting .. they are not metal .. they are shitty rock .. but freakin orsm ..

GET INTO EM !
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Eagles of Death Metal Tue, 02 August 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EoDM = best garage band in the world.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Eagles of Death Metal Wed, 03 August 2005 05:33 Go to previous message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 22:49

Dude, they're not actually a death metal band... Wink

Maybe you should re-read my post, i don't think i actually said anything about EODM.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Woomera.... Aliens and UFOs!
Next Topic:Drift Nats SA
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:22:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065028667449951 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.