Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Anyone tried NOS ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 01:43 Go to next message
Hey guys,
i was wondering who else on these forums has inhaled NOS before?? for those who don't know.. NOS comes in those little soda bomb bulb thingo's and u put it in the drink fizzer thingo's LOL bad description!! its also the stuff dentist's use when they want to knock u out for a bit!!!
  Send a private message to this user  
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my brother has and hes final year med student. As part of one of there terms they gave it to them so they know what it feels like, one of the doctors also made them have a dot of liquid nitrogen put on the back of the hand so they know how much it hurts the patients.
Oh and i think i copped some when i had my broken leg and they were putting my cast on years ago.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're lucky. I had my bone straightened and cast without any form of anesthesia. Boy did it hurt big time...
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all the time when i go to the dentist!lmao

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahahah we where just sucking it in last night... and after 5 bulbs of it i had my head in my hands and i was just laughing constanly and i was day dreaming i was in a car( cause we where) but rather than windows there was light blue wall paper everywhere, then i snapped out about a minute or 2 later and i was like where am i... HAHA it was funny as, the great thing is, its legal and u feel completely fine after it!
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahahhah

how good would it be to have a house party .. and without any of the guests knowing it . just have a big tank of it sitting somewhere in ya house hiding and constantly leaking .. so after a while everyone is out of their minds

lol
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 12:00

ahahah we where just sucking it in last night... and after 5 bulbs of it i had my head in my hands and i was just laughing constanly and i was day dreaming i was in a car( cause we where) but rather than windows there was light blue wall paper everywhere, then i snapped out about a minute or 2 later and i was like where am i... HAHA it was funny as, the great thing is, its legal and u feel completely fine after it!

just think of all the brain cells you're killing though

how the hell are you cracking the things open and then inhaling them??
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u get a hammer and u smash the tip of it and out it comes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 11:58

You're lucky. I had my bone straightened and cast without any form of anesthesia. Boy did it hurt big time...

youch, i had a spiral fracture of the tibia, ie old school maccas slippery dip to the bottom bone in my left leg. Worst bit was the drive to the hospital every corner my dad went round i could feel it grating.
Lesson one kids do not try and show off and turn on skates when you just learnt how too. Your leg turns but the rest of the body doesn't or was that the other way round, either way it sucked the big one.

[Updated on: Fri, 29 July 2005 02:12]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn. The tibia? Thats the big one Razz I broke my fibula quite cleanly. Obviously they must've thought, hey since its smaller, lets try it without any anethesia.

And yes, skates are bad. I did my leg ice-skating.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got my arm broken by a girl. LOL. I was taken STRAIGHT to the GP, and had a jab of pethadine. Man, after that I was just totaly out of it untill I got to the hospital. Then it hurt like fuck... then I got another jap... and off into wonderland I went.

You can get inhalers for NOS (modified soda streams). I was at a party once and everyone was using it (well, about 50% of the people). Some girl offered to share... I wasn't sure what she meant untill she kissed me and blew it into my mouth. LOL. When that happens, it doesn't effect you at all. She kept comming back for more though, well after there was no more NOS left. Wink

I thought this was gonna be about putting NOS into your intake manifold, not into your pie hole!
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 12:23

I thought this was gonna be about putting NOS into your intake manifold, not into your pie hole!

As did I....

This can't just be "harmless" for you, can it? Neutral
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u do realise NOS stands for Nitrous Oxide Systems and is a brand name in america.

N2O
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I use it to euthanize Rats ready for the freezer.

Cheers, Greg.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also if my memory serves me correctly they charge soft drink with carbon dioxide not nitrous oxide

u sure those soda bulbs are filled with N2O?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea its NO2.. NOS is a brand name... but NOS is just easier to say and people know wat u r talking about... it comes in forms of little bulbs and NO2 is used a propellant in creamer machines... so those soda machines that u put coridal in to make it all fizzy.. but u basically just get the machine, with no liquid in it and breath it in.... it seems pretty harmless like after a minute or 2 u snap back into reality and u feel fine, i was driving straight after and i was fine.. a funny story tho, my friend put a hospital sized bottle in there car and they let HEAPS off.. we are talking about 500 times the dosage we take, and they woke up 2 days later!!!! but i wouldn't do that...... about charging the drinks... u r correct... these are known as Creamer bulbs.. plus htey taste like sweet cream !!! and all of my friends have tried it and they all seem fine, just do it in a safe place... where u won't hurt yourself.. then u should be fine!!
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate of mine years ago was putting the nurse call system into the new casualty ward at prince of walls.was right near the end of the job so all the nos,oxygen and suctions were connected,just the wall fitting,so he worked out if you pushed in the nos outlet the nos came out.he blew out all the air in his lungs and had a huge suck on the gas,but you need oxygen aswell or you can pass out.well he stepped back blacked out,fell forward hit the fitting with his head.had to go to the old casualty and have 8 stitches put in!lmao still makes me laugh after 10 years.
mick
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my point exactly.. like sitting in a car turned off or in your lounge room or watever... i wouldn't surgest walking around as my friend did it and fell into the TV hahah Wink u usually breath a bit of air in while u inhale!! plus if u hold it for a bit... then just start breathing again it works best!!
I would like to try it in my car... my mate managed to hook it up so it ran directly into his intake in an ET Turbo and he said it made a real difference
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOS = N20 = Nitrous Oxide
Most people call it NOS because its easier to say.
Its sort of like "Discman" vs "Portable cd player"... everyone knows Discman is a Sony trademark but still call all portable cd players discman's anyway.

I wouldn't go inhaling Nitrous for recreation though... unless you have the proper mixing equipment it can be quite dangerous and even fatal.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah do that. Tell us how u go
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that all you tasmanians do for fun? Confused
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That and their sisters Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joyride wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 12:52

is that all you tasmanians do for fun? Confused

i was gonna say the same thing,
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

all of my friends have tried it and they all seem fine

Rolling Eyes

Sounds like the same sort of thing stoners always say about each other Rolling Eyes But everyone else can see they are not fine Laughing

I will be done in Tassie (Hobart) in November, sounds like there will be some interesting folks getting around Confused

Quote:

unless you have the proper mixing equipment it can be quite dangerous and even fatal

can't kill braincells if they have none to start with Razz
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
y is everyone so bloody negative for ?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 13:35

y is everyone so bloody negative for ?

hmmm lets see you are supposed to enhale oxygen into you lungs, forcing anything else down there (in high concentration) and into the blood stream is not a good thing.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and neither is standing behind a car.. exhaust gas isn't good for u either
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and i don't satnd behind my car generally i drive it Very Happy
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nobody that I know intentionally inhales exhaust fumes... you can't really compare minor unintentional inhalation of exhaust fumes with intentionally inhaling concentrated happy gas.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAH Mad
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1515/tashistoryurhere6ga.jpg
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 14:00

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1515/tashistoryurhere6ga.jpg

ROFL
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

also if my memory serves me correctly they charge soft drink with carbon dioxide not nitrous oxide

u sure those soda bulbs are filled with N2O?

i'm with rob. hence why they are called carbonated drinks. if they are co2 then inhaling heeps can fuck you up pretty bad.

also also i heard from a mate of mine (i wont go so far as to call him a reliable source) that NOS was nitrous oxide while laughing gas was nitric oxide(or some other NO based gas) and so was not the same stuff. can anyone confirm/deny this?

chris
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
c02 is the stuff they use for soft drinks, but N20 is used for things like Kilkenny beer's its what makes it so smooth, also with the help of the widget down the bottom.
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BULBILIZER - this is whats used to inhale it well thats what we used and called it, but basically its the thing that u put cream in then add the bulbie.

and its not used for soda drinks thats the carbon dioxide shizzle the N20 is used for whipped creme thingys, like when making a cake or sumthing

we used to do it back in the day, used to go thru heaps of the bulbies at raves n shit i think i've done a whole box (10) in a row, one after the other..crazy stuff. one of my mates did like 2 and a bit boxes straight up n passed out..lol we thought he was dead..know i think about it your inhaling pure (well i dunno how pure) n20 and no oxygen..hmm oxygen starvation of the brain?? cant be good.

if u do a google of it you'll find that prolonged use does serious damage to ur brain.

it seems like a bit of "legal" "harmless" "fun" but yeh i wuldnt do it again
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is a small amount of oxygen in the bulbs.

and they are fairly safe from what i've heard but if u have too much u will loose control of all the muscles in ur body and poo yourself.
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 14:40

and they are fairly safe from what i've heard but if u have too much u will loose control of all the muscles in ur body and poo yourself.

picsorban!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ehendrikd wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 14:45

picsorban!

your sick Shocked

and i say go for it drugs are part of the darwin theory and should be embraced by all losers

Allan
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

if u have too much u will loose control of all the muscles in ur body and poo yourself.

Personal experience?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The way I understand it is it works by inhibiting bloodflow to your brain, that's why you get light headed and go a bit strange.

Someone said that with most drugs you think you're fine, but you're not. With NO2, you are actualy fine afterwards. It's pretty mild stuff anyway. Like I said, at this strange geekfest party I was at they where taking it, and where literaly fine about a minute afterwards. I was totaly sober as I was driving so I think I could tell (the ones drinking alcohol where worse than the ones on NO2). Appart from your brain dying from lack of oxygen it seems pretty harmless.

Don't see the point myself. Pulling Gs in my car is way more fun. Wink
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pulling G's in your 46kw CB lancer?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 16:02

i was gonna say the same thing, it ain't gonna hit one gee in acceleration, round a corner or under brakes, you could get one driving it off a cliff though. Razz
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 16:04

i was gonna say the same thing, it ain't gonna hit one gee in acceleration, round a corner or under brakes, you could get one driving it off a cliff though. Razz

you'd get around 500 negative G's once you impact the rocks below

that's gotta be some sort of rush for the split second before the engine comes catapulting through the firewall and into you, ending your life on this world as we know it
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 16:06

Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 16:04

you'd get around 500 negative G's once you impact the rocks below

that's gotta be some sort of rush for the split second before the engine comes catapulting through the firewall and into you, ending your life on this world as we know it

even that i doubt, the data recorder on one of the f1 drivers crash at 200kmph with a wall only registered like 21 g's i doubt the lancer would hit 200, whats its v max for being dropped off a cliff Razz
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoa, talk about going off on a tangent
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G's is an abbreviation of Guys' eg.

Quote:

Don't see the point myself. Pulling Guys in my car is way more fun.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 16:18

G's is an abbreviation of Guys' eg.

Quote:

Don't see the point myself. Pulling Guys in my car is way more fun.

oh ok,

so that's how he pulls "G's" in his lancer? Laughing

he could pull at least 4 G's...

then tries to race someone, and pulls four negative G's...

back to square one!
Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't have pics only bruises if we do it tonite i'll get some pics of us.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 16:38

how do you get bruises from pooing yourself Razz
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Are the bruises from slipping over in your own faeces?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the poo think has never happened to my my fingers freeze to the blubs before i could ever have enough
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get a vid of a car stationary revving with the bonnet up befor and then shoot some down the air intake, multiple bulbs at once, see if it does anything, while your at it get some moth balls. Razz
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrs wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 12:11

u get a hammer and u smash the tip of it and out it comes

ive hit the end off one of these small green units. it flew for about 80meters. good luck holding onto one and suckin the shit out.
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they aren't "NOS" Rolling Eyes

they are nangs Very Happy...and you can get packs of 20 from 24hr supermarkets Very Happy...ive seen a few people finish a few bags of 20 in one night Razz

but doesnt make you run into walls quite like taking a wiff of vp109 or elf turbomax...oooooohhhh yeeeah Cool

/gonna die at 22 Embarassed
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 15:24

ehendrikd wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 14:45

picsorban!

your sick Shocked

and i say go for it drugs are part of the darwin theory and should be embraced by all losers

Allan

Amen to that Allan. Laughing
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omfg, "legal" inhalants can fuck you up so bad. one day you are gonna fuckin pass out and die.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/nitrous/nitrous.sh tml

i suggest you read the "nitrous dangers" page.

how does irreversible brain damage, and permanent nervous system damage sound? in case you dont know, that means you will be a vegetable.

i dont want to preach, but at least get educated on what you are doing to yourself, then decide if its really worth it.

[Updated on: Fri, 29 July 2005 11:45]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I subscribe to the theory of intellectual osmosis.

By reading this dribble i am feeling stupid. Freak
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep Erowid is the best place to go to get educated.

Leave Nitrous alone... we would hate for the government to make it a controlled drug and require licensing etc. for automotive use.
Go sniff some paint or something if you want to get that sort of high, although most grow out of this phase once they get into high school.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone tried NOS ? Fri, 29 July 2005 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Apparently NO2 is pissweak. You'd have to almost kill yourself with it before it'd be half decent.

If you're stupid enough to think that dying for 10 seconds of feeling stupid is worth it, then by all means, remove yourself from the gene pool.

Personaly, I'll just drink my spirits. Those make me far more silly for much longer with far less chance of causing me serious death.

Oh and the Lancer get's G forces. They're decimal G-Forces, but G-Forces all the same. Smile Even though it's totaly shit it's still more fun than getting off my face.

[Updated on: Fri, 29 July 2005 16:57]

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Speeding fines comming into QR
Next Topic:Best mobile phone service provider?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:01:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0090689659118652 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.