Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » (Brisvegas) 3T-GTE for sale

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jarrad
Regular

May 2003
icon2.gif  (Brisvegas) 3T-GTE for sale Sun, 31 July 2005 10:42 Go to next message
Complete 3TGTE for sale including ECU and Loom.

The engine is in excellect running condition blows no smoke.
Can inspect running in car(TA22 Celica).

Part of an recently abandoned project so other parts available but would like to sell the heart of the Beast first.

I will try oraginse pics later in the week but im sure most of you know what a 3TGTE sitting in an engine bay looks like.

Ask Questions then make an offer, these engines are geting harder and harder to find.

$2000 ONO

Can organise shipping via border express nationwide at buyers expence

[Updated on: Sun, 31 July 2005 10:45]

Send a private message to this user    
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: (Brisvegas) 3T-GTE for sale Mon, 01 August 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you happen to have any separate 3TGTE engine parts?
jarrad
Regular

May 2003
Re: (Brisvegas) 3T-GTE for sale Mon, 01 August 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah sorry mate just whats sitting in the car and that will go to the highest bidder.
goldfish
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: (Brisvegas) 3T-GTE for sale Tue, 02 August 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate how ya goin i was just wondering if u have the front seats out of the celica if so how much u want and i can come pic them up sms me on 0424688822 thanks mate from Kalon
jarrad
Regular

May 2003
Re: (Brisvegas) 3T-GTE for sale Wed, 03 August 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not looking to seperate at the momment. Ill get back to you in a couple of weeks if you like. I havnt taken the seat covers off in a while but i dont think that they are in the greatest condition.

Im looking for interest in the engine first.
jarrad
Regular

May 2003
Re: (Brisvegas) 3T-GTE for sale Sun, 07 August 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: (Brisvegas) 3T-GTE for sale Tue, 09 August 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i need a burnt out clutch for a 3tgte.... i wanna swap it with this fools good exedy one
Dangerous Dave
Regular

September 2005
Re: (Brisvegas) 3T-GTE for sale Thu, 15 September 2005 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this still for sale? Can you give us some details such as km's, mods etc. Does it include such things as gearbox, clutch etc?
jarrad
Regular

May 2003
Re: (Brisvegas) 3T-GTE for sale Sat, 17 September 2005 09:18 Go to previous message
Not enough interest shown to sell it right now but ill keep everyone updated in future
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4a-gze wat price?
Next Topic:EOI: Supercharger setup incl manifold,intercooler, piping and extractors
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:53:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060629844665527 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.